Better as Riley Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"UUuggghhmmm," Riley moaned and Kyle glanced down and watched as her cock twitched then erupted, an unbelievable amount of cum spraying out over her skirt and top. He tried to hold back, but the view was too pornographic, too amazing. That and Riley's orgasm caused her to clench down on his cock. His own eruption sent Riley to even higher heights and she continued to spray cum out over herself even after Kyle finished.

He withdrew and smirked as Riley lay back stunned and panting, catching her breath after the air restriction and intense orgasms. "Where are you going?" Riley asked as Kyle zipped himself up. He smiled at her and grabbed his phone and started to walk away. "Will you call me? Please?" Riley asked, desperate and confused as to why he was just leaving. She wanted more. Needed it! But Kyle ignored her and left smiling to himself. He fired off a screenshot of the video to Riley with the note that he would hit her up again soon.

Riley laid back for several minutes then pushed herself up while groaning. The sex had been incredible, but really taken a lot out of her. Riley looked down at her clothes, cringing at the stains from what looked like a gang bang but were in reality just from her own pleasure.

"You okay?" Dylon asked, causing Riley to jump.

"EEk! Shit, I forgot you were here!" Riley laughed. "Yeah I'm good! How are you doing?"

"I'm fine." Dylon trying to keep his gaze on Riley's face rather than her cum coated tits or exposed dick. "Sorry, didn't mean to scare you. Just saw you walking back here and thought I would see if you wanted to hang out."

"Oh sure yeah!" Riley said standing and smiling sweetly at her friend. "Want to go back to my place and play some games?"

Dylon's heart hammered at the thought of being alone in the cute trap's room and he swallowed. "Yeah that sounds nice." He watched as Riley pulled her top back up and tucked her now soft dick back into her cum-soaked thong.

"I got this new co-op game we can try if you want. It's this puzzle platformer and I haven't had a chance to play with anyone yet!" Riley bounced excitedly next to Dylon, happy to have someone to play with. "I think Chris is studying for a chemistry exam, but as long as we aren't too loud it should be fine."

Dylon's face fell when he realized Chris would be there. He had been hoping for a chance to hook up with Riley one on one. Riley saw his disappointment and grabbed his arm, wrapping it around her. "Don't worry. Chris is really nice! I was super intimidated at first being matched up with someone from the 'popular' crowd, but he's turned out to just be a really good guy."

"Yeah that fucks you, right?" Dylon said bitterly.

Riley frowned. "Yeah he fucks me. But even when I was Ryan he was great to hang out with and really nice. Look, I hope you don't get the wrong idea about this. I want to reconnect and be friends, but I'm in a relationship."

"Ah, maybe- maybe we shouldn't hang out then," Dylon said. "I-"

"We can still fuck," Riley interrupted. "If you want to. I know you always had a thing for those trap comics."

Dylon sputtered and turned bright red. "It's- that's not-, How did you even know?"

Riley rolled her eyes. "We did hang out a lot for several years and sometimes you got sloppy with closing windows on your computer." Riley smiled at him. "Up to you, but just so you know my plan is to go back to our place, play some games together, and see where things go. My relationship is very open. Just for sex though."

"Okay, yeah that sounds nice," Dylon said, his cock hard in his cargo shorts. The two walked across campus, Riley's cum soaked clothing drawing more than a few stares and giggles. When they got back to the dorm she found Chris had stepped out from studying to go to the gym, so the two started up the game and quickly slipped back into their old routine of teasing each other while playing.

Both were having a really good time and an hour slipped past without either of them realizing. At one point Riley was left alive and she could see Dylon just staring at her out of the corner of her eye. She grinned to herself.

"What?"

"You're just so beautiful. I always had a crush on Kate and now you look just like her!"

"With a nice surprise right?"

Dylon laughed and agreed and rejoined the game. Riley decided it was time to up the flirting. In the game she waited until they were about to finish a level. At the last jump she unexpectedly bounded up again, knocking Dylan's character down into the pit before safely landing next to the exit herself.

"What?! You did that on purpose!" Dylon cried in outrage.

Riley grinned devilishly at him and stuck her tongue out. "I'm innocent I swear! You just need to get better I guess..." Dylon grumbled, but they continued the next level. Riley played nice and just when he thought maybe it had been an accident she knocked him right into the path of an enemy.

"Sucker!" Riley laughed as she left behind his digital body, glancing to see Dylon fuming beside her.

"Better watch your back," Dylon promised.

"Oh no I'm so worried!"

Dylon turned on Riley immediately at the next level, bouncing her straight into a laser trap. He laughed triumphantly as Riley put on her best pouty girl face.

"Revive me!" she begged.

"No way! You gotta wait just like I did," Dylon said, holding his controller away from Riley's grasping reach.

"Or for you to die!"

"Yeah right. Watch this." Dylon started through the level on his own, looking confident. Riley let him focus then eased her hand onto his crotch, grabbing and fondling his cock, which quickly sprung to full length in his shorts. "Wh-what are you doing?"

"Distracting you," Riley said as she unzipped him and dropped her head into his lap. She immediately took him deep, licking and sucking while watching the screen. He stopped playing and Riley mirrored him, stopping her licking until he resumed.

"Fuck!" Dylon cried out as she took him deep into her throat right at a critical jump that he missed. Riley laughed and sat up.

"Whew, that was easy!" she said grabbing her controller and smiling at Dylon, who's wet angry looking cock was sticking out of shorts. "Let's try again."

"Oh god seriously?" Dylon asked in disbelief, his dick throbbing in need. Riley grinned and started the level again, both of them jumping. Dylon tried repeatedly to trick or trap Riley, eager for some more head, but she cleverly used his aggression against him and laughed as he dropped his controller in frustration.

Riley happily started through the level on her own, casting sidelong glances at Dylon. He scooted closer and set his hand on her leg, slowly sliding it up and under her skirt. "Uh, what are you doing?" she asked nervously.

"Distracting you!" Dylon said cheekily as he grabbed her cock through her messy panties. Riley gasped at the sensation, but kept playing, even as he pulled her cock out and slid his hand along it. "You have a beautiful penis," he said a bit awkwardly.

"Th-thanks," Riley was gasping, but uncertain. So far no guy had touched her there. Dylon moved his head down and Riley dropped her controller and grabbed his head. "Wait!" Dylon looked at her, confused. "I- I don't know about that."

"You don't like blowjobs?" he asked, flushing red in shame. It had taken all his courage to try this, something he had fantasized about for years.

"No I love them! I just- it's you're a guy? And I know it's weird but I don't know about a guy playing with my dick? It's just- it maybe reminds me I'm not a real girl?"

Dylon pushed her back on the couch. "Just shut up Riley," he said with more force than he meant to before taking her cock into his mouth.

"Oh fuck!" Riley gasped, pushing against Dylon without any real force. She leaned back and enjoyed the blowjob. It wasn't a great blowjob, but that wasn't because Dylon was a guy, in fact she found that she quite liked having her nerdy friend go down on her. Rather, it was because he was clearly very inexperienced and she was used to the experience mouths of Becky and Kate.

Still he was enthusiastic and Riley's cock was hard and dripping in no time. "Fuck, it's actually kinda nice having you suck me," Riley admitted after about ten minutes.

"You taste fucking amazing," Dylon said. "I can't believe I'm actually getting to hook up with a real life trap! And she's my friend!"

Riley giggled. "Less talking more sucking!"

"HHmmm, okay," Dylon said as he started blowing her again. Riley sighed and picked up her controller. Dylon gave her a look, but kept working.

"What? I've always wanted to do this!" Riley said. Dylon grinned in agreement and the two settled down, Riley doing her best to play her game while Dylon did his best to distract her. He kept her on edge, pulling back when she would get close to cumming. Riley loved his teasing and while levels loaded or cut scenes played would reach down to stroke his head, encouraging him to go deeper. He tried, but gagged.

"Sorry," he said, wiping his chin.

"Don't apologize! With some more practice I'm sure you'll be deep throating me whenever I want," Riley said smirking.

"You wish," Dylon replied. "More like yo-." Riley thrust up into his mouth shutting him up and the two resumed their respective play. Ten minutes later a key turned in the door, starling Dylon who tried to sit up. Riley grabbed his hair, pushing him down on his cock.

"Hey Chris," Riley said, turning to greet her roommate with eyes hooded from lust. Chris smiled as he took in the view of Riley getting head from her nerdy friend.

"Hope I'm not interrupting, but I do need to do some work for tomorrow," he said, moving to his desk.

"No problem. It won't bother you if we keep playing will it?" Riley asked. Dylon eyes were wide in shock and fear as Riley held his head firmly on her cock, gently sliding about an inch in and out.

"Your room too! I can put on headphones and from the looks of it you two won't be doing much talking anyways."

Chris got to work and Riley got back to her game, making good progress as Dylon resumed pleasuring her. He was timid at first, but Chris really did just work and Dylon couldn't resist his friend's new girlish body. Plus her cum tasted really good. This went on for half an hour until Riley couldn't stand it anymore. She pulled Dylon up and kissed him, tasting herself on his lips and tongue.

"Fuck me Dylon, I can't take it anymore," she begged. Dylon didn't need to be asked twice, needing his own relief. He ripped off his clothes as Riley leaned back, exposing her tits and pulling off her thong completely.

Dylon lined it up with Riley's butt hole and gasped as he sank easily into her. The cum from Kyle's earlier rough fucking coated her back door and Kyle's larger cock and aggressive treatment left her open and willing. The two kissed as Dylon made love to her.

Riley sighed and kissed him passionately, realizing he really was making love to her. She wrapped her legs around him and held his head tightly against her own. She could also tell he was going to cum soon. Riley was disappointed since she wasn't close yet, but was still determined to make this good for her friend. "Come on baby, cum in me. Use your slutty trap friend," Riley whispered into his ear.

Dylon lost it and moaned as his cock spurted and filled Riley. She sighed and urged him on, kissing him afterwards.

"Sorry I was so quick," Dylon said dejectedly.

"Don't worry about it! I still had a lot of fun. Was it your first time?"

"Yeah..." Dylong admitted and Riley smiled.

"Well I hope it was as good as you always hoped."

"Even better! Thank you Riley." The two kissed again and then Dylon pulled off, moving down to her cock and resuming her sucking.

Riley leaned back and saw Chris watching them, his cock out and hard as he slowly stroked himself. Without a word he approached and offered it to Riley's mouth. She gave a quick glance at Dylon, then guiltily began pleasuring Chris.

Riley let Chris take her throat a few times then glanced down at her friend, finding his cock was hard from watching her and Chris. Chris noticed too and raised an eyebrow at Riley. She popped off his cock.

"Dylon, I really want Chris to finish me off, would you like to watch?" she asked.

"Um, I guess," Dylon said his voice full of lust.

"Yes! Thank you thank you! Fuck this is gonna be hot, can you get me ready?" she asked happily, pulling his face towards her crotch again.

He reached for her cock, but Riley shifted her hips, bringing his mouth to her cum soaked ass. Dylon realized what was happening too late, and soon his mouth was firmly against her ass. Riley moaned when Dylon's tongue ran across her abused backdoor.

"Oh yes Dylon, eat my ass baby. Fuck that feels good!"

Encouraged, Dylon went to work, swallowing the loads left there and finding it turned him on. No one seemed to care that he was eating his own and another guy's cum out of her ass, so he just let himself go as well.

Chris grinned at Riley as the two watched Dylon clean her up. "Wow, he seems to like the taste of his own cum," he said as Riley stroked his cock, keeping him hard.

Riley's other hand was wrapped in Dylon's hair, keeping him in place. "Not just his. Kyle fucked me sooooo good while he watched earlier and he came A LOT!" Dylon blushed in embarrassment, but kept working until Riley pushed him off. "Fuck me Chris," she said looking into Dylon's eyes.

Chris pulled her up onto her knees on the couch and mounted her from behind. The whole time Riley stared into Dylon's eyes. "Fuck your ass is always so good," Chris said as he worked himself in fully. Riley moaned in agreement. "Why don't you get down where you can see," Chris said to Dylon.

In a daze of lust Dylon crouched down in front of Riley, taking in the view of Chris's huge cock sliding in and out of Riley's asshole.

"Fuck, Dylon, he feels so good," Riley said. Dylon was openly masturbating as he watched. "Watch how he fucks me. Oh fuck, he's gonna make me cum!"

Dylon's eyes widened as Chris picked up the pace and Riley's cock started to twitch. He reached for it, but before he could get it in his mouth Riley erupted, painting his face with her thick girl-cum. Moaning he stuffed it into his mouth, swallowing her delicious orgasm as fast as he could.

"Oh fuck that's hot," Riley moaned as Dylon leaned back, his face covered in her cum. Chris pulled Riley's face back and kissed her. "God you feel so good! Thank you for finishing me off!"

Chris grinned. "Always happy to help!"

"Thank Chris for helping Dylon," Riley said turning and looking at her friend with an evil glint to her eye. Dylon blushed while he played with himself.

"Th-thanks Chris," he muttered, unable to meet his eye.

"No problem dude, you'll get there soon if Riley here is helping. She is a massive slut!"

"Hey that's not nice!" Riley said as her body bounced against Chris. Chris slapped her ass and pushed her down against Dylon, using the leverage to pound her even harder.

Riley found Dylon's lips and kissed him. "Fuck this feels amazing. Thanks for letting Chris have a turn. He is sooooo good," she whispered into his ear. "Fuck, I think he is gonna made me cum again."

Chris was nearing his own orgasm. Dominating Riley in front of the nerdy guy that clearly had a huge crush on her was a massive turn on. He pulled her head back by her hair, holding her face above Dylon's. "Tell him how much you love my cock!"

"Oh fuck! Dylon I love Chris's cock. He fucks me like everyday! So fucking good," Riley moaned. "I bet you wish you could fuck me like him. If you could maybe I would date you, but let's face it you're just not man enough."

Riley couldn't believe how mean she was being, but it turned her on like crazy! It also was also too much for Dylan, who moaned and came underneath her. She felt his cock spray cum between their bodies and laughed.

"Look he came before you and he's not even inside me!" Riley teased. Somehow this sent Dylon to another level and he nearly blacked out. In the meantime Chris felt his cock swell at Riley's bitchy attitude towards Dylon. He normally didn't like being mean, but something about the whole situation was just too intoxicating.

"Fuck, cum for me Riley," he grunted as emptied himself in his tight roommate. She obeyed, twitching as she added her own load to the sticky mess between her and Dylon.

By the time Dylon came to Chris was back at his desk studying with his headphones on. Riley was cuddling with him and kissed him gently. "That was amazing! Thanks and I hope we weren't too mean..."

Dylon blushed. "I- it was fun."

"Good! We can do it again sometime!" Riley pulled him to this feet and towards the shower. "Let's get you cleaned up."

******

"Look it's Zoe over there!" Becky said pointing behind Riley. Riley turned and saw the cute blonde and her boyfriend entering the restaurant together. Becky grinned. "Should we invite them over? I bet you'd like to fuck her again."

Riley blushed but nodded and Becky was waving at them. Zoe's face lit up when she spotted them, but her boyfriend frowned as Zoe pulled him along. "Hey! You two," she said as they arrived. "Going out tonight?"

"Oh, no we're actually on a date," Becky said happily, pulling Riley's hand towards her. "Probably just hang out in our room later and have sex. What are you two up to?"

Zoe laughed, but her boyfriend's eyes shot open and he coughed

"Aww, that sounds cute!" Zoe said. "We were just going to grab some food, not sure what we'll do after."

"Well join us! That way you don't have to wait for a table," Becky offered. Zoe eagerly accepted, but her boyfriend looked much less enthusiastic.

"Thanks! This is Tom by the way, my boyfriend." Becky and Riley check him out. He was attractive in an artsy sort of way. Riley remembered the look on his face at the party when Zoe had mounted him.

"Hi I'm Riley," she said grinning and offering her hand.

"I know," he said sharply, earning him a jab in the ribs from Zoe.

"Be nice!" Zoe turned to Riley. "Sorry he's just a bit sensitive since you came inside me. He always had to use condoms and had never even made me cum before."

"Zoe! What the fuck!" Tom hissed, eyes darting around to see if any other tables said. Zoe giggled.

"Well it's true! Besides it's not a problem anymore is it?" Zoe pressed against him. Tom blushed but nodded. "He was so angry after you came in me! He got super drunk and that night he made me talk about how good the sex with you was while we fucked. He came super quick like normal, but stayed hard! It was really great!"

"Yeah but you still make me wear condoms," Tom muttered under his breath. Zoe rolled her eyes.

"My pussy my decision."

"I'm glad my sexy girlfriend could help!" Becky said pulling Riley in for a kiss. "So how long have you two been together?"

"Since freshman year of high school!" Zoe beamed.

"Wow that's amazing!" Riley said happily. "We've only been dating for like two months now. I really hope we can be as close as the two of you!"

"So you two are really dating then?" Tom asked. He looked very interested in this revelation.

"Oh yeah! That's how Riley here ended up as a girl," Becky said, explaining the cross-dressing party that never ended. Tom shifted uncomfortably and Zoe glanced down and laughed.

"Looks like my boyfriend really liked your story! I did too honestly, my pussy is freaking wet!" Zoe reached down and fumbled about then held out fingers that glistened with her pussy juices.

"Zoe!" Tom said pulling her hand down. "What has gotten into you!?" He glanced around.

"Nothing yet, but hopefully Riley here in about an hour," she said gazing into Riley's eyes.

Tom sputtered and stood, a small wet spot on the front of his tan shorts that caused the girls to laugh and him to sit down.