All Comments on 'Better Licking through Chemistry'

by Cyanlot

Sort by:
  • 58 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
FETISH...FETISH..FETISH

NOT LOVING WIVES.....THIS ONE WAS BEYOND THE PALE.. SICK FUCK. SKIPPED THRU HOPING HE WOULD DISCOVER HER TRICKERY.. SHE DESERVED TO BE BEATEN AND KICKED OUT....NOT REWARDED.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
clever and well written

the NonConsent seemed minor, definitely Fetish

Mandy01Mandy01about 13 years ago
rofl...I quite enjoyed this little revenge story

No means no and anything else is rape and should be punished. Remind me not to date a chemist...lol

To the anonymous above...this wasn't posted in Loving Wives, but NonConcent/Reluctant!

I believe it was certainly posted in the right category. Chris' oral rape of his wife was certainly NonConsent. His not returning the favour of oral is reluctant. Where's your problem?

Although I think it might be a tad vindictive to do what she did, I also think Chris needed to be punished for his disrespect of his wife. I know if he'd done that to me then he'd be sitting down to piss from then on.

I certainly don't ever want to meet her in a dark ally though.

Amanda

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Most of your submissions are Gay Male

This could fit there as well

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
wrong category mate

Jurassic Park was not about a fossil excavation in Montana. A scene occurred early in the film there but the focus was on the dinos in the park.

A bit of nc/reluctance occurred early in this story but the focus was the humiliation/emasculation of the asshat hubby.

Anyone who thinks this belongs in nc/reluctance must be off their meds....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Your name and your story tags are enough for a 1 star.

FrozenclitFrozenclitabout 13 years ago
Truly unpleasant story about chemical castration and male emasculation

Probably revenge fantasy by a weak author. If the bitch knew that he never wanted to do oral on her, why did she marry him and have a long term relationship. True that him force feeding her was unforgivable, she should have done some non consent thing on him and left him rather than chemically castrate and emasculate him.

How would she like if he finds a way to chemically alter her reproductive system and make her sterile for life.

One of the most unsatisfying tales on the site, equivalent to Mrstan's. Hope it gets an average of 2. The writing capability is of course as good as mrstan's but repugnance level of the story is beyond redemption. FZC

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
husbands revenge

I haved to say that if she did all this because of a little forced sex, when it slips that h has been drugged and emotionally rapped, lord help her on his revenge, she would not have a clue what Karma can bring. Hahahahah

katibkatibabout 13 years ago
Too much

Brilliant and interesting--up to a point. Beyond that, it was sheer overkill, boring rather than erotic. Art needs limits, and you broke them.

H.H.MorantH.H.Morantabout 13 years ago
"katib" is right - too much

The premise of the story was - well, brilliant might be over-doing it - but unusually inventive for this genre

But once she got her revenge - by chemically castrating her husband - the author should have wrapped it up. Let her have a lover on the side (unknown to the husband) and slowly wean her husband off the drugs she's giving him, leaving us - reader and husband - wondering when he's going to be able to get it up.

The viciousness of the wife, and the unlikelihood that she could keep feeding her husband the drugs year after year stretches the whole story way beyond my ability to suspend disbelief.

As pure stroke the part with Rod was pretty good, but after that it got so repetitious as to be no longer erotic

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
3 times longer than it needed

Condense the story to 3 pages max, much better read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
What the fuck is wrong with this pyscho bitch?

IF she hates Chris so much that she would rob him of his dignity, then divorce him. There was nothing redeeming in her character and any sympathy I had for her evaporated after ripping out his soul.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Sorry to say

But this kind mental abuse, and this is almost the worst kind, should be criminal. She should be flogged and have her clit ripped out by dogs. there is no punishment to curl for her!

If he was to open hand slap her he goes to jail, she breaks his mind and sprite and no punishment?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Great Story

Very well written. one of the top stories i have read. hopefully we get to have part 2..please keep up the good work

size14shoesize14shoealmost 13 years ago
One of the least enjoyable stories I have ever had the misfortune to read

This ranks right up there with the doctor husband who switched his wifes lubricant with some kind of acid and super glue. She died when her internal organs were eaten away and her lover had to be cut out of her pussy. I must be the sick one though, expecting something to happen other than an ever increasing hatred and evil treatment of her husband. Yes, what he did was wrong but the punishment hardly fit the crime. He was repentant and apologetic shortly after he did what he did. Was she?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
gotta say...

If you wanted to create a truly unlikeable character, you've done it. I mean, the husband ain't much, but jeez. Well-written, but really unpleasant.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
The whore

this whore should be eliminated right after she blows me

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Very good! 5/5

I love the idea of some guy reading this entire story whilst angrily masturbating, cumming, then voting one and complaining about it.

OldHidekiOldHidekialmost 13 years ago
The woman is a vengeful bitch.

As some time in the future, Chriss will take a trip for buisness, or for one reason or another, and be away from the drugs. He will discover what his wife has done, and should divorce her ass, but only after getting some revenge.

CuckoldGuyCuckoldGuyover 12 years ago
Very clever and creative

From the title to the end. I'll give it 4 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
OMG

At first I hated her...but as the story went on, I was really curious to see how far she would go and waited for him to leave her...This story was AWESOME!!!! The range of emotions it inflicts is just WOW!!!. I love the comments from readers..I would not be surprised to find a division of the sexes with the comments. In the beginning I thought she was going overboard, but the more he acquised, the hotter it became. Great Writing!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Took it too far

I liked her idea of revenge for what the husband did, taking away his manhood and forcing him to eat her out is a great punishment, but I feel you took it too far. After the first guy she cheated with left I think that was when the husband's pushiment should have ended. Everything after just made her look vidictive and like a crazy woman.

Great story overall though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Way Over the Top

The story was a decent read until it went way over the top. Maybe he did deserve some of it. But really? What she did was disgusting. Another poster commented that he should go out of town and return "Fixed". Hoping someone will write a continuation where he comes back, has a marathon session of make-up sex, then divorces the bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
What

a piece of shit story, using every piece of shit cliche there is, even throwing in the bullshit black lover. Useless story, useless author.

closet_sissycloset_sissyabout 11 years ago
hot

i loved the story anmd how she led him to be a cuckold

FullCircle56FullCircle56over 10 years ago
Sorry I Ran Accross This Story

Wish I could write. This story needs a chapter 2 where Chris exacts his revenge. He figures out he was being drugged by his supposed "Loving wife". That is one sick bitch. Then plans a perfect revenge leaving the wife destitute in divorce and sending her to prison.

I really do hope someone who is good at writing revenge stories will do this.

1*.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Just horrible and unimaginative and unbelievable

Even for fiction this was poorly conceived and delivered. I sure hope he left her forever. And I'm sure happy you didn't continue.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
good story but

When chris started bringing friends over he should of found a slave master and got rid of the bitch in the whore manner she lives. Double revenge

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
That Bitch Would Be Half Dead!

This proves the point of never, ever have relatives fill prescriptions for you, vindictive son of a bitches can get away with all kinds of all bullshit and the chances of this bitch in the story getting caught are slim. Pretty good writing overall but this cuckold bullshit highlights that quite a few men are total idiots that use the little head as a brain instead of the bigger head.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Of course this was unimaginative crap

A man with that kind of ego would have gone right to the Doctors to see about his problem. After running a few tests the Lab discovered the drugs in his system. He knew immediately where they came from. With his Doctor's help and the lab report in his hand he went to the lawyers and planned his divorce. He gave her a choice. Leave with your clothes and your maiden name or face jail for illegally drugging him. She left quietly and he never heard from her again. What a stupid bitch. What a stupid story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good!

Despite the idiotic reviews from previous readers I thought the story was very good. It was imaginative and well written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
great story

a very interesting angle on the unwilling then willing cuckold. her power is so great and his helplessness so complete it is almost frightening. He is a sympathetic character in part because he starts out normal without any fetish or kinks and is shaped by science and psychology into her tool. she is perhaps almost too heartless but what can you expect from a chemist.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioabout 8 years ago
Just discovered this sad story

Hubbie obviously committed sexual assault with the forced oral episode and she should have divorced him over it, or perhaps picked a humiliating punishment to even things out. Instead she breaks numerous laws by drugging him without consent, arranging his forced rape, and so forth. The only reason I can see for her remaining married to him is that he makes lots of money and she can't stop taking revenge on him. She really is a whore, and she doesn't know the meaning of forgiveness. She certainly does not love him, that's clear enough.

It's a good thing that STD's don't occur in stories like this. But fantasy (including non-existent drugs like anti-Viagra -- I'm quite up-to-date on pharmacology and trust me, there's no such drug), is part of what turns some people on, so if the author's thing (and some readers' thing) is pharmacological chastity-belting of hubby, forced cuckoldry, forced cream pies, forced gay, and so forth, then who am I to complain? No one compels an individual to read a story. But it is helpful if the category were more accurate.

There are elements of non-consent in this story, but I think Fetish is a more fitting category. The writing is generally pretty good with few technical errors, and the story flows smoothly. But I feel it is too lengthy, too drawn out. One starts to wonder when this will be over already, almost as if it got boring (because the end is very predictable). The only thing that kept me going was the curiosity to see if Chris would figure the whole thing out -- I'm pretty into the BTB/revenge type of cheating wife story, not the conditioned cuckold tale as this became. I, too, think a sequel would be interesting, one where she gets outed and punished herself.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Was she happy?

When he bit her clit off and threw her out? On a normal visit to his Doctor he discovered the truth. She spent the rest of her life in prison. But that's what chemistry gets you. Bad story telling. 1 star.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Read more

Please continue this fantastic story. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Very well written

You're writing is great! I Both literally and grammatically.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Outstanding

Well thats a woman he will never mess with again great story loved it sure would like to know how she is going to reveal or end the story

donaldelliott11donaldelliott11about 7 years ago
Good but toooooo loooong

I really enjoyed the premise and the writing. But it just went on and on and on. Could have been half as long and twice as good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Give Me a Fu**ing Break

NFW would I have put up with her shit. I would of packed my bags, closed ALL bank accounts, etc... quit my job and been on my way across country as-soon-as I could. No matter what I did, she had no right to drug me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
This was just nuts.

The very first time she had Chris lick her? He bit her clitoris off. End to the stupidity.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
No real man would take this abuse.

There is no way that any real man would accept this kind of abuse. He'd long since divorce her. No man is this stupid either- once the connection between "soft dick" and "dick lube" took place? Not gonna happen

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
wonderful

excellent interesting story. well written with attention to motivation. i strongly recommend this and suggest it should have more tags to get more readership and appreciation. it should also have such tags as: BDSM, cuckold, femdom, loving wives etc.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
No man with any self esteem would do this

Never happen- not in this universe, anyway. Any man with a sense of real self-esteem would have kicked her ass to the curb around page 2.

SirToeSirToeover 6 years ago
I agree...

...this was simply awful. The things some people find arousing is completely astounding to me...1 star

bayernpeter1bayernpeter1over 6 years ago
More idiotic for a fantasy isnt possible!!

MINUS 5* if possible!! Be aware that using a drug on another without his acknowlege is a crime. If a doctor tests the blood of the patient to clarify the possibility to use VIAGRA he without fail will detect that the patient did drugs!! So from detection to realizing to complain to the police is a little step!! And she goes to prison for a very long time! But you are in cuckolding/wimp/gay and the mainspring for your fantasy is your lechery! Even its a fantasy it has to be believable if not its only laughable like yours!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
No man,,,,

,,,is going to go that long without visiting his doctor, have blood worked up, and have a diagnostic. The blood work would show enzymes and unusual side effects. A MRI scan would look to see if there was something wrong. So what Chris would do would be to travel out of town for an extended period of time- lets say 2 weeks- for the drug to wear off. Also, he'd make the connection (given time) that the ONLY time he has an erection is when she applies her Viagra inducing lubricant. I mean which hasn't walked past a beautiful woman and NOT get a woody? "Himmm, I get it with the lube, but not otherwise? What could be in that lube?" Then the lube would be sent to a laboratory with an NMR Spectrum analyzer,,,,, and someone's ass would be grass and the Fed's would be called in. Someone- like the wife- would be doing serious jail time. And this isn't a burn the bitch/bastard story- it's a cuck story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great

A lot of thought obviously went in to writing this and is a pretty clever concept , i enjoyed the writing and think it is well written , its a story and lest people forget that its a story and begin on the high morales side of thing .. why are they reading gay stories and others in the first place ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Part 2...

He finds out about what his cunt wive is doing and plots his own revenge by forcing her to fuck with dogs and giving them blowjobs before selling her to the usual mexican whore house where she would soon learn that giving blowjobs will be her profession until death.

Jhbrown27Jhbrown27over 4 years ago
Story sucks

Any half brain would have figured something was wrong after a month. Boy that is one bitch needing some serious adjustment.

12356416514a12356416514aabout 4 years ago
Well written

got mixed feelings about this. On one hand it is very well written. It has a decent length and the story is creative.

But I hate the fact that he got so aggressive with her. People don't do this kind of stuff and I am pretty sure that you online made him do it to justify your revenge fantasy. This kinda reads like "Ohh man, I wish someone would try to rob me so I could test out my new guns, but everyone is so good damn friendly and nice to me!!!".

You wanted her to be mean to him, so you made the guy unreasonable evil to justify it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
she is a cunt

I she should KILL Chris

fredbrownfredbrownover 2 years ago

Damn, I had the best laugh I've had in ages, sure wouldn't want to have her get mad at me!

Enjoyed the hell out the story, thanks for writing it, and hoo-boy what a sense of humor .......

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It's hard to say I like this story, because it's the most evil thing I've ever read of a wife doing, but it was written well and was definitely different. However, I would have thought at some point anyone would have taken a break from the spouse and get away to clear their head and their in doing so their dick, to see what happened. I know I would have and would have been to every doctor and therapist to be checked and tested. The guy was kind of a dick in the beginning, but no one deserves what he got. Definitely needs a part 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Would have been more interesting if one of her lovers was bi and hubby and lover hit it off and hubby went off with the boyfriend and the wife ended up alone.

TLHianhinTLHianhinabout 1 year ago

I didn’t like the story. The whole premise was unreal

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

It's rare when you read a story that uses so many words to say nothing really worth reading. There wasn't a single character in this story who I liked, cared about, or connected with in any way. Yes, sexual assault is beyond the Pale, but so is a trained and licensed pharmacist who not only illegally acquires and dispenses drugs, but she violated her pharmacist's oath. Yeah, they have one. Both MC and her husband belong in prison. Of the felonies committed, MC went way beyond her husband. Every time she illegally drugged her husband, she committed three felonies: dispensing without a prescription, illegally drugging a person over 18, and assault and battery. Also, drugging him to commit sexual assault is a separate crime. She's looking at 30 to life.

ToughSailorToughSailor5 months ago

The only reason I read this piece of crap to the end was to see if she would finally relent and take Chris off of the drug. But no. She was simply a manipulative bitch who deserves to get hers . . . .

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

It's funny how people critique this as if it's real. It just a story people, well written abd with a lot of thought going into it. Well done.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous