All Comments on 'Better Not To Know'

by Mr56543434

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Amiable69Amiable694 months ago

Great story. Lucky Debs. Amy x

WhackdoodleWhackdoodle4 months ago

Good grief. I get the ducking black guys; but what kind of a moron fucks and whores herself out? Have you SEEN hot prostitutes? Fuck man. It uses them up like toilet paper and she’s a middle aged woman so she’s already got time against her. Factor in the bad “dates”, the drugs, the arrests, the STD’s, UTI’s, and nasty as fuck yeast infections and she’s a goddamn germ factory.

So yeah, have sex; but don’t be dumb about it.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Groan

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

NEEDS NEXT CHAPTER

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Wow, even for your type stories this is a nutty one. And there were 26 guys who did her that night. Tell it like it happened. Don't fudge the numbers.

Alex54092Alex540924 months ago

Dude, you need an editor and proof reader.

Buster2UBuster2U4 months ago

Mr 56543434 always writes the hottest stories! 10 Big Blazing Stars one more time. Thank You sir, for Hot Hot Hot Stories every time! Talk about a "HOT" wife, this one is the HOTTEST of the HOT! What a Hottie. I almost had one that would have been just like this, but she HAD to cheat and fuck a WHITE rascal too, I still remind her about how she cheated on me with a white guy on FaceBook occasionally. That one white dick cost her marriage to me and all the black cock she could have had the rest of her life with me. LOL thanks, Buster2U

ken philipsken philips4 months ago

Definitely needs at least a second chapter. Great stuff.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Same old same old from an author that no longer tries to write about anything over and above black clubs and gang bangs...

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Entertaining but a bit over the top. The college but not high school have all doing things while away from home where not many know them. The athlete’s have a field day as the girls go after the popular stars of the school with most popular parties. Two friends sisters were a grade older and one of the guys went to the same school as them . The two girls roomed with two other beauties from Texas as they were besties . He went as an athlete , football and instant starter. He quickly found out his sister and other friends sister with the two roommates from Texas were being passed around the team regularly and mostly with the black guys . It was at a party the second week they came into the house party and the teammates said hey pigs go up and get ready for your dose of black dick. They didn’t see him at first and he yelled for her . She got red in the race and he took the two outside for a crazy argument. He said you two are part of the team pigs that everyone fucked last year. They then said they would fuck who they wanted and went up while not leaving until the next afternoon. The teammate said bro don’t get crazy it’s college they are having fun . He said they fucked over eighty guys last year and is disgraceful and disgusting. He apologized and said your sisters asshole is probably molded to my 9” black dick. His advise fuck as many as you can as well. He outed his sister and his friends sister back home to family and everyone they knew . He told them they ruined his life in the school as his team joked about fucking them and what crazy cock hungry sluts they are. Meanwhile years later the friends were both successful attorneys and married the most preppy guys you could find and of course hiding their reputations . How many are married to women that went whore in their past and you don’t know, my thoughts are many but what you don’t know .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMr56543434@Mr56543434
I am a chuck writer so move on if you don't like chuck stories. Keep your shit to yourself.