All Comments on 'Better Than New Ch. 05'

by coaster2

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
Sidney43Sidney43about 13 years ago
Over too soon

loved the story and sorry it is ended. I was hoping the meeting with the ex wife would be a little more satisfying, but that would probably not be in Val's character. She was pretty honest about making a mistake, so water under the bridge.

The other minor issue that has been bothering me a bit is that Doreen's father had been keeping tabs on her and knew she was hooking to make money. It seems to me that he would have sent her money, since he had not burned bridges over her pregnancy, rather than let her risk her life and health being a prostitute.

Looking forward to the next one

The NavigatorThe Navigatorabout 13 years ago
Not your best work

I enjoyed this story, but the final chapter had just too much he-said-she-said. The finite details were getting boring. I think even the previous chapter was getting into that position as well. I know that is your style, but it does get wearisome at times.

I think the story deserved a better ending. It just sort of ran out of gas and ended.

bruce22bruce22about 13 years ago
Nice Story

I will agree with everything that Sidney and Navigator said about the story and just hope that the next one will be even better!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Thanks

A fun read, as are most of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Not bad

but not your best. pretty sappy, which has always been part of your style, but this was over the top. His interference with her relationship with her parents was a little out there. If my wife was doing something along those lines I'd be pretty pissed off. Hell, its no one else's business. No reason to be so upset about an abortion anyway. Nothing to brag about or be proud of, but nothing to be so ashamed of either. Hell, shit happens, do what you've gotta do and move along. If mom doesn't like it then fuck her. anyway, well written, but I just couldn't get into the characters.

mackenzie51mackenzie51almost 12 years ago
First Class !

A very good story line well told. You manage to get the reader involved in the different characters and enable the reader to empathise.

I feel sad that seemingly there are so many negative comments, bordering on insulting to authors who are artists in story-telling . To top it all these people do not have the guts to identify themselves.

I would suggest to the Literotica cognoscente that comments should have to be identified by name or "handle" before being allowed to give opinions . Anonymous comments should cease to be allowed.

My Grandmother taught me many years ago that " If you cant say anything nice, don't say anything at all".

To "coaster2" , keep on producing your consistently good tales and your supporters will follow you. Thanks.

mackenzie51

semjastrosemjastroalmost 12 years ago
Comfortable Read

Easy, comfortable reading experience. Just what I was looking for. I see a couple more stories from you that I read a long time ago and still remember how much I liked them - so I've added you to my favorites list. Thanks for sharing your talent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good Coasting !!

Hi Coaster,

I hate these long stories. On and on they go.

Unless they are well written AND edited. I didn't fast forward thru any of this too long story. I did not need to. For me at least it was well written on a good subject. did I mention good editing?

At the end I was sorry to see the end.

So you get my highest praise. Well Done Coaster & Crew !!!

KY

SFi

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I love long stories

thanks for a other great story. I love the long stories and how build up the characters, keep the stories comming

Cassy16Cassy16over 9 years ago
Comment

Thanks for this story, is the best and most well written I have seen on Literotica.

I will enjoy more of your submissions. Rated 5+

Chief3BlanketChief3Blanketover 8 years ago
A very fine story

An excellent plot, excellent character development, believable story, and last but not least very entertaining to read.

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceover 8 years ago
Ok, so there wasn't any unbelievably hot steamy sex....

and no Bitches got incinerated nor their sleezy lovers hospitalized...

There wasn't any "sign the divorce papers and immediately jump into bed with someone so hot that they embarrassed Playboy bunnies"...

But it was a nice solid story... it had a decent plot and enough sensible filler it didn't feel like you'd just lightly fleshed out an outline...

Very enjoyable...

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 8 years ago
Georgia Auburn

I would have liked to see the Georgia couple celebrate their 75th with the restored Auburn!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good One, No, a Great one

I am 76, remembering the Bugatti Royale I serviced at my father's gas station... I was 15 years old. Dr. Skitarelic (Cumberland, Md - circa 1956) owned it. There were only 6 of them made. Please see http://www.angelfire.com/me4/zoltancarnovaush/Royale.html Then search Skitarelic....

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Kudos

I really enjoy your stories: they're far and away above the other stories I find on Literotica. They are love stories, actual romances, not just description of sex. I don't know what I'll do after I've read all of them - start over, I guess, unless I find someone else as talented as you. Keep up the good works.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
agree with kudos, totally.

totally agree, your stories are about romance.

maaybe it takes one to know one. never quite thought of it like that.

thankyou for writing on literotica. romance is good loving.

thank you and thanks to KUDOS for expressing what i couldnt

cheers

Rancher46Rancher46over 3 years ago

Your romance stories are the best and this one is no exception. Better than New was well written and had great characters. Your stories never disappoint. Well Done Coaster2 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Thank You

This was a wonderful story, and I enjoyed reading every page, It was more professionally written than most stories that I've read appearing on Literotica. I don't recall any of the glaring writing errors that so many of the stories I've read contain (I always rate the quality of the story and not the mistakes in the print). Excellent job of writing! 5 stars for each chapter. QuietCritic AKA CC.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Another great series. Tks

oldgraycatoldgraycatover 1 year ago

What a wonderful story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous