All Comments on 'Betting on Molly'

by glutton4mutton

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Killed

You killed it with the last line.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Forget Anonymous' negativity

It's clear he can't handle reading this material so the fact that he constantly reads it anyways must mean he's depressed my his incredibly small or is and his deep desire to be fucked in the ass. There's really no other explanation as to why he'd continue to read material he hates.

SamWarrensSamWarrensover 6 years ago
Take the bet and be glad to lose

Let him fuck her regularly until he knocks her up.

Ignore the anon haters - bunch of wankers

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Fun cuckold story.

Simple, sort of formulaic, but nicely done. One doubts this couple will just return to business as usual. He's going to want to see more; she's going to want to do more. There's a difficult conversation in their future, but with any luck, it'll be followed by lots more exploration.

gr8whitenorthgr8whitenorthover 6 years ago
WOW

Tell me there will be a part 2!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
good story

I liked it. It could have been better. It might have been better for me if either Samuel didn't know you wanted him to succeed in winning the bet or if there was no bet, but instead that you found out he was a practicing Bull to couples and you two jointly came up with the plan to include her. The last sentence should have came from the husband not the Bull.

BTW my wife was tricked into her first encounter like that. It was her own parent's that set her up to try to break us up. They made sure that I couldn't help but catch them fully doing it too. What backfired was me overhearing, "No matter how many times you make me have sex with you I'm still going to marry him (me). I love him (me). Not you."

His reply was basically, her pussy belonged to him. Even if she did marry someone else he was still going to fuck her whenever he wants. At the time I was ANGRY, both at my In-Laws and to her rapist, but devoted to my bride to be. As much as I wanted to kick his ass, the reality was, he was out of my league as an opponent and her parent's were EAGER to call the cops on me. My FFIL had the cops on his side already due to his position.

We still got married. Several years later, after we had already been swinging and doing other things I found out she REALLY likes it rough and that this guy was the first and best that figured that out. Before they broke up they made promises to each other that he would rape her once a year, for the rest of their lives, and that she would never report him or testify against him. Hearing this I inquired and found out that wasn't the last time they got together. They hooked up several times during our first year of marriage together. It only stopped because he went to prison for something else. While he was locked up, we moved away. As my wife's 10 year High School Reunion approached, she asked if she could go stag and maybe hook up with him again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Can't wait for Part 2!!

Does Samuel get her pregnant? Hopefully.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
and now Part 2.... part 2

and now Part 2.... part 2, you-who Part 2 where are you,

signed

Waiting in Wonder

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Where's part 2?

Hopefully Molly gets pregnant while the husband watches!

spannkyspannkyabout 5 years ago
Loved it

Keep this story going knock her up

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
sequel idea

Here's my idea for the sequel: the wife confesses the affair to her husband, and then the husband tells her that Samuel wanted to bet him that he could get her pregnant. She asks how that would even work since she's on the pill, and he'd have to somehow convince her to get off it, while still using condoms with her husband. So they decide to have the husband take Samuel up on his bet, though he Samual won't know that the wife is in on it. Molly is very interested in how Samuel will try to seduce her and convince her to stop her BC, and her husband is excited and curious too. They agree that she won't actually stop her BC, though she'll tell Samuel she has, but she remarks to her husband, "who knows, maybe he'll be so persuasive that he really will convince me to stop using the pill!"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Cuckhold

That the husband have a cuckhlod at behold a bbc cock him seif

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Wow that was just awful

Between them they don't have the IQ of a squirrel. So after he takes a baseball bat and breaks Samuel's knee how long did it take him to divorce the slut? I bet these people can't add 2 plus 2 and get 4.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Put molly into maternity knickers

Knock this sexy wife up and make her hub buy her maternity knickerss

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
8...Why people read 2 chapter then hate they did. Now that is dumb

Why people read 2 chapters then hate they did. Now that is dumb

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyover 4 years ago
Pretty good

The last sentence too it from a 3 to a 5

CanuckcoupleCanuckcoupleover 2 years ago

Like all hotwife and cuckold type stories, it’s primarily fantasy which excites a primitive desire in many men to have their wife experience sex with another man. Within that context this story is a pretty fine effort.

SNJ_DomSNJ_Domover 1 year ago

Should definitely do a follow up story on this one :)

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

5 star on stupid ass husband.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I agree with the follow up on this one. Maby the husband removes his head from his ass.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Kolejna opowiesc mololetniego fantasty albo masochisty

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous