Betting The Girlfriend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ryan was in boxers at this point, but quickly removed the rest of his clothes. Before long the couple were grinding against each other heavily. Amy reduced to nothing but her bra and panties as the naked body of her boyfriends friend rested against her. She felt the hard, warm length of his dick resting against her stomach, past her belly button. She couldn't resist this for much longer.

"Lay on your back." She begged Ryan who only happily obliged.

Amy knelt in front of her boyfriends friend cock, eyeing the physique of his naked body laid on the bed she shared with her boyfriend. She removed her panties, showing her freshly shaved pussy, practically dripping by this point. She straddled the waist of her boyfriends friend, her pussy touching the tip, sending a wave of anticipation through both of them. Amy's body could have been thrown into an orgasm right then and there, she had been needing this all night, and she was coming to grips with how much fucking her boyfriends friend was turning her on. She had never felt anything like this.

Ryan moved his hands to Amy's hips, holding them tight as he pulled her down his thick cock. He let out a smug smile as he watched his friends knock-out brunette girlfriend slowly lower her pussy onto his raging hard dick.

Amy shifted in pleasure, inch after inch of her boyfriends friends cock fill her like she had never been before. The walls of her pussy were stretching around as his warm dick pushed further and deeper than her boyfriend had ever been before. Savouring every inch that filled her, Amy let out a loud moan as Ryan thrusted the rest of his 9 inch cock inside her.

"Oooohh... FUCK." Amy shouted, her eyes wide open by now.

She looked down to see the smug smile of her friends boyfriend. His cocky attitude only spurred her on more. Amy was sent through a daze of dizziness as wave after wave of pleasure filled her pussy. Amy began to rock her hips back and forth in reaction, her warm, soaking pussy squeezing tightly against Ryan's thick cock.

"Fuck you're tight." Ryan managed to moan as he began to thrust up into Amy in reaction, moving faster and faster.

There was no sensation of pain, despite Amy never having felt a cock this big in her before. She was solely fixated on how good her boyfriends friend dick felt filling every inch of her pussy. Amy pulled herself down hard on Ryan's lap, filling herself so willingly with his dick.

"Fuck you're big." Amy moaned, arching her back as she placed her hands flat on Ryan's chest, using it as leverage as she continued to bounce on his dick.

Michael impatiently tapped the steering wheel of his car as he was stuck in yet another traffic jam on his long journey home. It would take him a while still to get back in this sort of weather. On the other hand a great weight had been lifted from his shoulders knowing that the silly bet he had made with his friend before was settled, thanks to his girlfriend. But little did he know his girlfriend was doing far more than paying back the bet. He would have been far more agitated to know that at that very moment his girlfriend was so willing riding the thick, long cock of his friend, moaning for all she was worth as he thrusted hard into her on the bed they shared. Agitated even more if he knew just how much his girlfriend was enjoying it.

The cheating girlfriend let out a loud moan, bucking her hips hard against her boyfriends friends cock, meeting each thrust he made just as hard. Amy had never been fucked like this before. She had never been taken so roughly, with such vigour and primal lust. Ryan wasn't playing sweet with her like her boyfriend usually did. She arched her back and closed her eyes, taking in the pure sensation of the taboo fuck.

"Ohh... fuck Ryan... your dick feels so fucking good." Amy moaned, dropping her head to meet Ryan, her mouth hanging open as each wave of ecstasy took over her with every thrust.

"Bad girl." Ryan answered, quoting Amy's tone from before and giving a smug laugh. "What would your boyfriend do if he heard you say that?"

"Ohhh shit." Amy growled loudly at the mention of her boyfriend.

"What... fuck... would your boyfriend do if he saw me fucking you now?" Ryan asked in a constricted voice, thrusting hard upward into Amy's pussy. He knew how much the cheating aspect was turning her on.

"You mean... ooohh shit..." Amy began, barely able to keep a tone about a breathless, throaty moan. Amy's grinding was only getting faster, pushing Ryan's thick, heavy cock further and further into her pussy, her clitoris rubbing hard against his shaft with every grind. Amy tried to catch her breath before continuing in an innocent, yet sexy tone. "What would he do if... ahhh... fuck... YES... if he... saw me... riding your big... thick... ohhh fuck... your huge dick?"

Ryan let out a groan of pleasure, there was no denying the both of them appreciated how hot the illicit fuck was. He watched the 20 year old, stunning brunette girlfriend continue to grind against his dick. He could hardly believe his eyes. Here was Amy, his friends girlfriend in nothing but her bra, working his dick for all she was worth. Best of all, he was fucking her on his friends bed.

"That's it slut. Ride that dick." Ryan growled at the girlfriend. "Show me how you ride your boyfriends dick."

Amy tossed her hair back and pushed her chest out. Her tits began to bounce within her bra as she drove her boyfriends friends dick in and out of her warm, wet pussy. Her knees began to buckle as she bounced higher and higher, taking more of his cock with every thrust. She looked down at Ryan who now had his hands behind his head, smiling smugly up at her as she fucked him on the bed she shared with her boyfriend.

"Ohhhh Ryan." Amy moaned loudly, her eyes opening as wide as they could. "Fuck... you like it when I... shit... ohhh fuck... ride myself on your big dick?"

"Fuck yeah... God, you're one hot fuck Amy." Ryan groaned at her.

The stunning 20 year old girlfriend was sending Ryan wild at this point. He felt his balls tingle and knew he wouldn't be able to hold out much longer with her riding his cock like this. This gave him an idea on a stunning way to finish. Ryan moved his hands from the back of his head and placed them on Amy's hips. He leaned up in reaction to this, his body pressing to Amy's as he flipped her over onto her back, the bed creaking loudly as he lay on top of her, his entire length sliding into her as he did so.

"OHHH SHIT." Amy moaned, pinned down by her boyfriends friend.

She looked up to Ryan with a face of absolute lust and pure pleasure as he began to pump his entire length into her pussy relentlessly. Amy spread her legs even further, now bouncing up and down around her boyfriends friends body as he pummeled into her. She never wanted this to stop.

"UMMM, FUCK... OHH YES!" Amy shouted as the bed rocked back and forth, slamming against the wall.

Amy shut her eyes at the unbelievable feeling of Ryan's thick cock, now pounding her for all he was worth. She grabbed the bed sheets she shared with her boyfriend and squeezed tightly, her knuckles white as her whole body began to bounce with each of Ryan's thrusts.

"Oh fuck! Ohhh... ummmm... ohhh fuck, Ryan. Jesus you're so fucking big... ohhh fuck... yes... fuck me... fuck me... fuck your friends girlfriend... ohhhh shit..." Amy squealed as Ryan's thick dick continued to pump into her, filling and stretching her pussy in ways she had never felt. "You're fucking me so good... ohhh fuck... ummmm yes... fuck me.... FUCK ME."

At this point Amy didn't care that she was yelling. She didn't care that her boyfriend was going to be home soon. He could of been standing in the room now for all she cared. The only thing she was focused on right now was how good her boyfriends friend dick felt he buried it time and time again into her pussy. Amy wrapped her legs around Ryan's back, lifting them high as he continued to ravage her.

"Uuuugh... shit... you like my dick in you?" Ryan growled, his arms either side of Amy for leverage as he buried his entire length inside her pussy.

"Yes! UHHH... YES!... I love it! I love your dick so much!" Amy squealed, looking Ryan in the eyes with such lust as he continued pound her.

Amy's mind spun off to how hot the whole situation was making her. Her boyfriend was due home soon enough and here she was being royally fucked by his friend on the bed they shared. Not only that, she was screaming loudly how much she loved his dick.

"Do you like it when I fuck you?" Ryan growled again giving a smug smile. He knew how much Amy was enjoying this.

"So much! Ohhh yes! So... fucking... much." Amy groaned breathlessly, her legs flailing against Ryan's chest as the entire bed rocked to the rhythm of their hot fucking. She looked deep into Ryan's eyes before speaking clearly to him breathlessly. "You fuck me so good... ohhhh yes! YES! You're fuck me so well with you... uhhhh yes... huge... dick... OH FUCK... FILL ME BABY... FUCK ME WITH YOUR HUGE DICK."

Ryan let out a groan. He was clearly spurred by her words as he began fucking her even harder still. The room slowly being drowned out by the loud sounds of the bed rocking heavily with each thrust Ryan gave, driving Amy's ass deeper into the mattress.

"Urrrghh fuck..." Ryan groaned heavily. "Wait 'til the guys hear I got my dick in you. They'll wish they had shown up."

Amy's stomach began to flutter as he spoke these sexy words. She felt Ryan's dick quicken, pounding deep into her body even faster now. She began to quiver, feeling her orgasm come nearer and nearer. Her whole body was being thrown about at this point, her legs high around Ryan's body as her ass sunk deeper into the mattress with every hard thrust he made, piling his entire thick cock into her.

The brunette girlfriend looked up at her boyfriends friend, flustered from the hot fuck. He had a smug, arrogant smile on his face, only emphasising his confidence. She knew he was doing this to get back at her boyfriend, but she didn't care. Fuck, all she wanted was this hot sex to go on forever. Amy gave a sweet smile back at Ryan and decided to fuel his arrogance, setting herself on edge for sounding so dirty.

"You're going to have to look Michael in the eyes now knowing you fucked his girlfriend." Amy smiled in an innocent, but sultry tone.

As expected, Amy's words worked. Ryan let out a loud growl and began to fuck her relentlessly at this point, not to mention how hot it was to say that to her boyfriends friend while he fucked her. Amy was sure the bed was going to break from the sheer force of Ryan's pounding. She let out a loud squeal as he buried all of his dick back inside her, spurring her on to talk more.

CREAK... SLAM... SLAM...

"OH SHIT... you're fucking me so good Ryan!" Amy said breathlessly, opened mouthed as her whole body rocked with every thrust. "Fuck your friends girlfriend... ohhhh yes... fuck her like her boyfriend should... uhhh yes... OH FUCK... fuck me like I need it."

"Ahhh fuck, I can't wait to fuck you again." Ryan moaned, leaning into Amy slightly for better leverage as he continued to thump his entire length into her.

"Ohhhhh yessss.... yes! Fuck me Ryan... fuck me whenever you want! I'm yours! I'm your... uhhh yes... I'm your little slut." Amy began to cry, fixated solely on the pleasure from every hard thrust of Ryan's dick. She was so... so... close now. "I'M YOUR LITTLE SLUT GIRLFRIEND. JUST DON'T... STOP... FUCKING ME!"

"You like my dick?" Ryan asked immediately, growling at her as his balls began to tingle, closing in on his orgasm.

"SO MUCH... OH SHIT." Amy screamed, closing her eyes and focusing solely on the intense pleasure coming from the hard fuck.

"More than your boyfriends?" Ryan growled to her, leaning up a bit to watch the sexy brunette's face before she spoke.

"Yes! Ohhhh fuck, yes! Your dick is so much bigger than Michael's... your dick is so much bigger than my boyfriends, baby." Amy yelled, her face utterly warped between heavy lust and pleasure. "Uhhhh shiiiiit! Fuck! Your dick is massive."

"Do I fuck you better than him?" Ryan groaned, he wanted to hear her say it. But more importantly he knew how badly this was turning her on.

"YES. OH FUCK. You're fucking me so much better than him... you're so much bigger than my boyfriend... so much better at fucking me than him! OH GOD!" Amy squealed, opening her eyes to meet Ryan's. She could tell he was close, and so was she... any moment now. She spoke again to spur them on. "I want you to fuck me again... fuck me whenever you want. I'm your little whore, Ryan... I'm dating Michael but I'm your little slut. Uhhh fuck... yes. Ummmm, yes... like that baby, fuck me... Oh fuck I'm close... so close... baby, I'm almost there... ohhh fuck... I WANT YOU TO FUCK ME AGAIN AND AGAIN. YOU'RE SO MUCH FUCKING BETTER THAN MY BOYFRIEND."

"Ohhh fuck, Amy. I'm close... you're going to make me cum." Ryan yelled loudly, his voiced slightly drowned out by the loud banging of the bed.

"Cum for me... ohhh God... I know you want to cum in me... fill your friends girlfriend up... fill me with your hot cum like you filled my stomach... I want to fuck you... uhhh yes... again and again... Fuck you while Michael's here... ohhhh yes... teach him how he should fuck his girl properly." Amy purred, speaking breathlessly as her orgasm was about to start.

The pair were close, and Ryan knew this. He moved his hands from either side of Amy and placed them to her arms that were above her head, holding them down for leverage as he began to fuck her harder than he ever had before. Amy's eyes shot open, her face mere inches away from Ryan's as their bodies rocked together in the loud fuck.

"OH YES RYAN... THAT'S IT... FUCK... I'M SO CLOSE... FUCK... UHHHHHHHHHHHHHH... YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS... YOU'RE GOING TO MAKE ME CUM, BABY. YOU'RE GOING TO MAKE YOUR FRIENDS SLUT GIRLFRIEND CUM ON YOUR DICK." She moaned loudly before arching her back and tilting her head back. She couldn't take anymore of this, and with the feel of Ryan's dick buried deeper in her pussy than her boyfriend had ever been, she began to cum. "OHHH GOD... I'M CUMMING BABY. OH FUCK... I'M CUUUUUUMMMIIIIIIIIIIIINGGGGGGGG."

"Ahhh SHIT... me too..." Ryan growled, looking down at the cheating girlfriend who was shaking in ecstasy at this point. "I'm going to fill you up you cheating slut."

Amy's body began to surge. Her whole frame shook rapidly as her orgasm took over her entire body. Her eyes were wide open, staring deep at her boyfriends friend, who was still relentless pounding her with his huge, thick, 9 inch cock. Amy's body exploded as she tightened her grip with her legs around Ryan, her arms being pinned down by his dominating frame.

"OOOOOOOOH FUUUUUUUUCK." The cheating girlfriend managed to scream, her whole body overcome with ecstasy with the greatest orgasm she had ever felt. The room began to spin as her climax peaked, her pussy blazing as the entire world around her exploded into a warp of pleasure and lust. She hadn't stopped screaming at this point, only regaining consciousness in time to look up at her boyfriends friend, moments away from cumming.

"That's it slut... uhh fuckkk Amy... I'm gonna cum." Ryan groaned before giving one last deep thrust.

Amy felt his entire length fill her again, sending her body into shakes as her explosive orgasm subsided. She felt his entire dick begin to pulse, expanding heavily before one unbelievably huge load of cum began to spurt from his dick. Amy was sent into another powerful, mini orgasm at the feel of Ryan's hot, thick cum spewing inside her warm, welcoming unprotected pussy, coating her with each squirt.

"Ohhhh yes... baby... cum... cum in me..." Amy moaned, her body quivering at the feel of each squirt. "Ohhhh fuck, I can feel you fill me!"

Ryan began to thrust again, each time sending another powerful shot of cum deep inside her. Squirt after squirt of sticky, potent cum filled the 20 year old's, cheating pussy as he continued to fuck her heavily. Six... seven... eight powerful squirts began to stuff to cheating girlfriend to the point that it was practically dripping out of her.

Amy moaned, relishing the feel of the hot cum as her boyfriends friend continued to release it into her. She felt it pour from her now filled pussy, sliding down and covering her ass in his hot cum. After what seemed like a whole minute of straight cumming, Ryan let out a final sexy growl, squirting every last drop of his potent seed inside the girlfriends unprotected pussy.

The pair let out a loud sigh of relief and pleasure. Ryan slumped over Amy, the pair shaking at the sheer intensity of their orgasms. Amy bit her lip, feeling the hot, flooding sensation of cum begin to leak from her. She had no idea he could cum this hard, she was absolutely filled.

What seemed like half an hour passed. The sexy, 20 year old girlfriend relishing the feel of the hot length of her boyfriends friend dick inside her. To her displeasure, he removed himself from her. Amy laid on her back, her legs still spread as a large amount of cum began to spill out of her pussy, senseless after the sheer power of the fucking she had just received. After a while, she opened her eyes to find the her boyfriends friend putting on his clothes, smiling back down at her.

"Told you I'd could have you say much worse things." He gave a smug laugh as he looked at the utterly fucked, 20 year old girlfriend.

"I can't believe we just did that." Amy said incredulously, yet there was no sound of regret in her voice.

"Get used to it." Ryan said arrogantly. Something about this set Amy off.

Ryan stared at the leg-spread, well fuck girlfriend of his friend for a moment before reaching back into his pocket and pulling out his phone again. Amy gave a little smile as Ryan set up the camera on it and focused on her.

"But until then, I want this." Ryan said in a demanding tone.

"For your eyes only." Amy warned him before spreading her legs even further.

A click went off and Ryan captured a true mantelpiece for his collection. He looked at the image of his friends, sexy brunette girlfriend, reduced to nothing but her bra. Her legs were spread and a sexy smile was visible from her face, hiding alongside her ruffled sex hair. Her pussy was dripping and a large patch of cum covered the sheets below her... his cum... his cum that covered the pussy and ass of his friends girlfriend.

Before he could admire the photo much longer there was the sound of a car pulling up to the house. Amy's heart skipped a beat as she jumped out of the bed she had just been fucked on, quickly stuffing on her clothes before her boyfriend came through the door. Fortunately, Ryan was already dressed.

"I'll stall him." He said confidently as he left the room, leaving Amy to quickly hide any evidence of their illicit sex.

Michael got out of his car and quickly jogged to the front door of the house he shared with his girlfriend. It wasn't raining as hard now. He quickly fumbled with his keys before unlocking the door and climbing inside, removing his jacket immediately to get out of his wet clothes. The house was very warm at this point and quite quiet. He made his way into the kitchen to greet his girlfriend, but she wasn't anywhere to be seen. He assumed she had gone to bed.

"Ryan?" Michael called from the kitchen, checking if he was still there.

"Heya buddy." A reply came from the lounge as Ryan walked through, greeting his friend.

"I gather Amy talked to you about our bet." Michael said, apologetically.

"Yeah." Ryan laughed playfully. "We had a little 'talk' about it. It was a stupid bet to begin with, we'll call it quits, and in the future no stupid bets."

"Agreed." Michael answered, relieved. "Do you know where Amy is?"

Before Ryan could respond there was the sound of a door open. Amy appeared looking very flustered and rather shell-shocked. She walked into the living room to greet her boyfriend, her smile beaming at him as she approached him for a kiss.