Betting The Girlfriend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Confi
Confi
2,167 Followers

"Hey honey." Michael said, kissing his girlfriend. "Are you ok?"

"Yeah." Amy answered quickly and rather suspiciously. "I'm fine, why?"

"You're all flustered and really hot." Michael said, smiling at her.

"Yeah." Amy laughed nervously. "It's really warm in here. I was just about to take a shower."

"You smell great, though." Her boyfriend responded.

Ryan almost let out a laugh at this before Amy stared him down. It amazed her that her boyfriend hadn't picked up on everything. Her hair was a mess, she was flustered and definitely smelt like she had just been fucked raw. But to her benefit, Michael said nothing.

"What did you two get up to?" Michael asked, holding his girlfriend by the hips.

"Oh, we just got to know each other a bit." Amy smiled back at Michael, she could see Ryan smile in her periphery.

"She wasn't too hard on you, Ryan?" Michael laughed, looking over to him. "She didn't give you a tongue lashing, did she?"

"Well, there definitely was some tongue." Ryan smiled, looking at Amy, causing her to blush.

"We got along great." Amy spoke playfully, cutting out Ryan's remark to change topic. "We'll have to have him over a lot more."

"I'm glad." Michael smiled at his girlfriend of 3 years. "I was worried you two wouldn't get off so well tonight."

"No, of course not!" Amy answered. She turned to look at Ryan and smiled, before very deliberately talking to her boyfriend. "We 'got off' just fine."

Ryan gave a cheeky smile back before placing his hands on the edge of the sofa, propping himself up to his feet.

"I think I'll take my leave here." Ryan said. "Thanks for being such a wonderful host tonight, Michael."

"No problem man, no hard feelings about before." Michael added, patting him on the shoulder as he was ready to leave.

"I'd love to have you again" Amy said, smiling at Ryan before finishing, teasing slightly. "Be sure to 'cum' over whenever you want."

Ryan just smiled and collected his keys from a nearby table. Amy watched as Michael walked his friend out of the room toward the front door, the pair talking about when the next poker night would take place and where. She could hear Ryan suggest that they have another head to head game here soon, sparking a sensation of anticipation through Amy.

Just a few hours before, Amy would have had a hard time believing any of the happenings that had happened that night. What started as a dull, dreary night in had turned into the hottest, most pleasure filled fuck she had ever had, and it wasn't with her boyfriend. If only Michael knew the seriousness of such a silly bet he made with his friend early, how it would turn against him, and how his friend would end up fucking his girlfriend's mouth and pussy because of it, then he wouldn't have hosted the game to begin with. Regardless, Amy was thankful for her boyfriends arrogance and stupidity, for it opened her to a world far beyond what she knew before. Michael was now dating a cheating girlfriend, and Amy was looking forward to everything that came of it.

Confi
Confi
2,167 Followers