Betty's Choice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No girl wants to know she is second best or second choice Jack, but I will hang in there because you are head and shoulders above the rest of the guys I've met and dated. I'll take whatever I can get just to be able to help you keep me in your mind."

"In that case I'm all yours when I get back from spending my week with Betty."

"I'll take what I can get Jack and I don't mind telling you that I'll be hoping like hell that what you are afraid might happen with Betty does happen."

I decided it best not to say anything to that.

I picked Nancy up and we got to the fairgrounds early enough to get good seats and we enjoyed the concert. We had a make out session when I took her home and she was upset that I wouldn't take her to a motel. I told her that I couldn't, but I didn't tell her why. I think she probably figured it out on her own. I told her that I'd call her on Monday and then went home.

I set the clock for eight and when I got up I called Betty. Luckily I got her instead of her father and I told her that I would pick her up at nine. She was waiting on the porch for me and by nine-twenty we were in room 204 at the Starlight. We made love a couple of times and at noon we cleaned up and went to my parents' house for the party. We spent the next seven hours visiting with all the family and friends that my parents had invited and by seven-thirty we were back in room 204 and repeating what had taken place that morning. Betty didn't have to be back to school until Tuesday so we were able to sleep in in the morning. I drove her home, kissed her and told her that I would see her in two days.

Okay. Alright; I know I was being an asshole. I didn't need two days before going up to spend a week with Betty; I could have followed her up. Where I was being an asshole was in spending those two days with Nancy. I was taking advantage of her feelings for me. In my defense I can only offer the fact that I really didn't expect Betty to be there for me when I came home for good and I wanted a backup. Nancy wanted to be that backup so I needed to keep her wanting to be and the best way to do that was to do some of what she wanted and what she seemed to want was more Starlight time.

Tuesday, after getting me off four times Nancy asked me why I'd never tried to do anal with her. The truth was that I'd never even thought about it and I told her that.

"You mean that you never did it with Betty? Oh Babe, we have got to do it. It will be something I'll have of you that she hasn't."

"You've done it?"

"Yes I have and I love it." She reached for my limp cock and said "Got to get him ready for it" and then using her hands and mouth she got 'ole one eye' up for the task. She went into the bathroom and got the small tube of complimentary shampoo the motel furnishes and handed it to me saying:

"Use this and your thumb and fingers on my butt hole to loosen it up. Save enough to put on your cock when I tell you I'm ready."

I did what she said and after about ten minutes working on her hole she said "I'm ready for it. Coat your cock with shampoo and then slowly ease it in. The trick is to go slow and easy until you are all the way in and then slow strokes until I tell you to speed it up."

Even after the finger work she was still tight. God was she ever tight. I'd never felt anything that tight on my dick before and I liked the feeling. I did things the way she said and after a slow two or three minutes she told me I could pick up the pace. Another minute or so and she was slamming back at me and moaning "Oh yes oh yes oh yes' and then "Harder lover harder" and then finally "Fuckmefuckmefuckmefuckmeeee!" I was sweating when I finally busted my nut and when I started to pull out she said "No! Don't! Leave it there; just leave it there." Maybe two minutes after I went soft she finally told me I could pull out.

She rolled over onto her back, looked up at me and smiled. Then she asked "Did you like it?" I smiled back at her and said yes. We did it again three more times during the two days I spent with her. When I kissed her goodbye Wednesday and told her that I would see her in a week I was happy that she had left me with enough energy to make the trip to see Betty.

It was inevitable that in the nine days I spent with Betty that I would met the people she mostly associated with and it was an experience. For the most part I was treated like a spell of bad weather. You know; the weather is warm and sunny then you have a period when it rains for a couple of days, but you know it will be gone soon and then the sun will come out again.

I never met Tyler, but twice I saw him when Betty took me to a party and another time when we went to the pizzeria. The looks Betty got from him didn't seem like the kind of looks you would get from a guy who was only a friend with benefits. And speaking of looks some of the ones Betty threw his way sure seemed like they were saying "Just be patient with me. This will all be over soon."

Other than that the visit was a good one. I did get to spend a lot of time with Betty and God knows she was ardent when we got to my motel room. It seemed like she was determined to give me enough loving to hold me until we saw each other again. It was a tearful farewell when I left to head back home. At least it was tearful on Betty's part. Not so much on mine because (as I've mentioned a dozen times) I had already resigned myself to the fact that Betty wasn't going to be there when I came home for good. And also there was the fact that she would no doubt be bouncing on Tyler's dick before I was even halfway home.

I spent the next six days with Nancy and then cut short my visit home and headed for Seattle where I spent the rest of my leave sightseeing in the northwest.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

I received a surprise when I reported in at Ft. Lewis. I was told I was out of uniform. I was thinking "What the fuck are you talking about" since I was in a cleaned and pressed Class A uniform and my low quarters were spit shined. The Sergeant read my expression and laughed.

"Relax troop; just pulling your leg. Orders promoting you to corporal got here before you did. Those PFC stripes need to come off and be replaced."

I spent eleven days at Ft. Lewis and then I was shipped to Korea. I spent the next twelve months there and while there I got to spend ten days in Japan and six days on Taiwan on leave and I was able to sample oriental pussy. I was able to see for myself that the rumors were not true. Oriental pussy IS NOT slanted. I probably should have mentioned it earlier, but while I was in Germany I was able to spend short periods of leave and R&R in Spain, France and England and I was able to sample the pussy there also. I was able to discern for myself a universal truth. There is no such thing as bad pussy.

I was in the last month of my assignment in Korea when I received what I had always known was coming. My "Dear Jack" letter from Betty. She had met her 'soulmate' and was sorry to have to tell me that... yadda yadda yadda. I'd expected it, but it still hurt like hell when it happened. Three days later I received a letter from Nancy that had a newspaper clipping in it. It was the announcement of Betty's engagement to Bernard Allister Crompton. I recognized the name. He was the son of one of Betty's father's rich friends. He was roughly my age, but I'd never met him since his parents had sent him to some private school back east. Nancy's letter said that she knew how hurt I probably was, but from her standpoint it was good news. "I won't have the specter of her hanging over my shoulder when you get back."

I finished my tour in Korea and was sent to Fort Bliss to finish out the last thirteen months of my enlistment. I opted to not take leave since I had found out I would be paid for any unused leave when I was discharged and quite frankly I didn't feel like I had much to go home to anyway. And that's not really a shot at Nancy because in my mind all she was ever going to be was a backup girlfriend if Betty wasn't there when I came home. That's not to say I didn't have feelings for Nancy, but the ones I did have were nowhere near as strong as those I'd had for Betty. Only God knew if those feelings could grow into ones that would lead to marriage, but the hurt from Betty was still too recent for me to get over any time soon.

Life took an interesting turn six months into my assignment at Bliss. I had become good friends with Ron Paulson, a Sergeant First Class that I worked with. He was career and married and he and his wife Gail lived in on post housing. I'd been invited to their place several times for dinner and weekend barbecues. Gail was good looking and had a personality that most would call bubbly and she was fun to be around.

One day, it was a Tuesday and a day I'll never forget, Ron came up to me and told me he was being sent TDY to Okinawa for two months and then said:

"I need a big favor Jack."

"If I can do it you got it" I said.

"Gail is an extremely sexual being Jack and there is no way she is going to go without while I am gone. The favor that I need is for you to take care of her while I'm gone. Gail likes you and she agrees with me that you are a good pick for the job."

As the Brits would say "I was gob-smacked." A man asking me to make love to his wife? I just stood there and stared at him as he continued.

"Gail doesn't like going out and 'trolling' because God only knows what kind of guy she might hook up with. Some asshole who would hold her down while his buddies took turns on her? A serial killer? A guy with seven different strains of STDs? Our answer is to find someone suitable to take care of her needs without her ever having to leave our quarters. How about it Jack? Can you help us out?"

I might have been stunned, but I wasn't brain dead. Go off post, hit bars and spend money trying find a hook-up when I could stay on post, save my money and still have 'my needs' taken care of? Of course I said I would do it. I asked him how it would work and he told me that he was leaving on Thursday and I was invited to dinner on Friday.

"Just follow Gail's lead."

I was nervous as hell when I rang the doorbell at Ron's quarters on Friday. A smiling Gail opened the door and invited me in. I handed her the flowers and the bottle of wine I'd picked up and she thanked me for them and then walked me into the kitchen. She told me to open and pour the wine while she put the flowers in a vase. She sat down, took a sip of the wine and then laughed.

"You should see the look on your face. You look like a deer looking into the headlights of a car coming at you. No need for that sugar. Just pretend that you picked me up at the Wild Horse and I brought you home with me. It is what you would have tried to do on a Friday or Saturday anyway right?"

We had dinner and then over more wine she asked me to tell her about myself and I ended up telling her the whole story that led up to my enlisting and what had happened since. When I finished telling her about the "Dear Jack" letter she said:

"That must have been a real downer for you. Fortunately for you Miss Gail has a cure for the downers" and she stood up, offered me her hand and I got up and followed her into the bedroom. Miss Gail did indeed know how to cure the downers. She gave great head, was a very energetic sex partner and she loved, absolutely loved, anal sex.

"I never get as much of it as I would like because Ron is just too big and it hurts me. You are just the right size for me. You are longer than Ron, but he is twice or even three times fatter than you. I hope you won't be too upset if you get more ass than pussy over the next couple of months."

In the morning over breakfast she made sure to set me straight. "Don't get any wrong ideas sugar. All we are or are ever going to be is fuck buddies. There isn't going to be any emotional attachment. I do like you or you wouldn't be here, but Ron is and will always be my man. Our life style isn't anywhere close to conventional, but it works for us. We both know that there isn't any way that either of us can go without sex. To us sex is as physical a need as is the need for air, food and water. We are all we need when we are together, but when he is gone I know that he is going to get his needs met just like I'm having mine met. So; are we good?"

"I'm here aren't I?"

"Good man. I'll see you tonight. Dinner is at six."

For the next two months Gail kept me sexually satisfied. I saw her two or three nights a week and there was no hand holding, hugging or kissing. It was straight into the bedroom and go until I couldn't. The duty roster was set up so that I worked every other week end and Gail did have a car and we did go off post for dinner and dancing when I could get a weekend pass and I stayed the night one or two nights a week. No one cared where I was when I was off duty and nothing was said if I didn't spend the night in the barracks. All anyone cared about was that I was on duty when I was supposed to be. I suppose that it helped that Ron was tight with all of the senior noncoms and that they more than likely knew what was going on. I did find out later that a couple of them had the same arrangement with their wives.

Two months and a week into our arrangement Gail told me that it was our last time. "Ron will be home next week and I need to save enough to give him one hell of a hot welcome home" and then she proceeded to give me one hell of a sendoff. I do admit that even though there was not supposed to be any emotional attachment I had gotten really fond of Gail and if she would have been single I would have pursued her.

The really hard part was going to be working with Ron when he reported in for duty. Turns out that I needn't have worried. The 'old boy' non-com network that Ron was a part of had me reassigned to a billet where Ron and I wouldn't have to work together. It was apparent to me that Ron had learned from previous episodes that a working relationship would be awkward and had taken steps to ease the situation. It was also apparent from the way that I was treated by the senior non-coms that I worked under that I had 'earned points' from the way I had handled the situation and for never having breathed a word to anyone about my relationship with Gail.

I was in the last month of my enlistment when two things happened and they both happened on the same day. The first was that I received a letter from Nancy. She had met a guy "And sparks seemed to fly between us" and she felt that I should know that she wouldn't be 'available' when I got home. I wasn't as crushed as I was when I lost Betty because I really didn't have the same emotional investment in Nancy that I'd had in Betty, but I was still bummed.

The second thing came just before I got off duty. I was called into the office and was told that I had a phone call. Master Sergeant Holmes handed me the phone and I took it from him and said:

"Hello?"

"Hi lover. Miss me?" It was Gail and I of course said that I did.

"Ron was just sent to Ft. Lee for a training course and he will be gone for three weeks. I'm making meatloaf, baked potatoes and glazed carrots for dinner and dessert will be my tight asshole. Any interest?"

I just smiled and asked "What time?"

"If I'm right you should be just going off duty and it shouldn't take you more than ten minutes to get here."

"I'm dirty and sweaty and I'll need to go to the barracks and shower and change."

"Silly boy. You can shower here and I'll scrub your back and more than likely I'll spend some time on your front too. As far as the dirty clothes go if I work it right you won't be wearing them at all over the weekend. Ron told me that he'd checked and this is your weekend off. Think you could put up with being naked with me for two days?"

"I'll be there in ten."

I handed the phone back to Sergeant Holmes and he gave me a knowing grin and told me to enjoy my weekend.

The woman had a major 'jones' when it came to anal sex. For every time we screwed using her pussy we did twice up her butt. Not that I complained. She fed me and fucked me all weekend and she even washed and ironed my uniform so I didn't have to go back to the barracks before reporting in on Monday.

The four weeks before my discharge were a repeat of our first time. I told her that first night that I would be getting out in four weeks and she told me that it would work out just right. I'd be gone and she would have a week before Ron got back to build up enough to make his homecoming an exhausting one.

On our last time together and just before leaving I did something that I'd not done in all of our time together. I pulled her into a hug and even though she tried to avoid it I gave her a passionate kiss. I stepped away from her, told her that I would never forget her and the time we had shared and then I turned and left.

Two days later I was on a Southwest Airlines flight home.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

The Army had done for me what the recruiting sergeant said it would. It gave me a trade and an education. Through correspondence courses I had earned an Associate Degree in Business Management from the Armed Forces Institute and the Army's educational program would help me if I decided to go for a full bachelor's degree. As for a trade? They prepared me for several. My basic MOS (Military Occupational Specialty) was supply handler. I learned how to build boxes, crates and how to pack things properly for shipment, load and unload trucks, trailers, rail cars and shipping containers using forklifts, pallet jacks and skid steers with forks, buckets and barrel clamps. I learned to drive trucks all the way from quarter tons, deuce and a halfs and semis. I learned how to warehouse and store things and I learned how to ship and receive.

But most importantly I mastered the Army's computer system as it pertained to the Quartermaster branch of the service. I learned all of its ins and outs, quirks and shortcomings and I felt that with a little work I could adapt the program to work in civilian applications. In the end that turned out to be a pipedream because by the time I got out someone else had already done it. But it did turn out that mastering the system worked to my benefit.

When I got home my dad asked me what I planned on doing. "Find a job, find a place to live, sign up for classes at the college so I can get a four year degree and then try to find a girl I can build a life with. And pretty much in that order."

"Might take you a day or two."

"Maybe even three or four."

"Things weren't going so good at the plant when you got out of school, but business is going great guns now. From what you've told me about what you did in the Army I think you would be a good fit in our shipping and receiving department. Would you like me to ask?"

"Wouldn't that make things awkward for you?"

"Not at all. You wouldn't be under me. You would be in a totally different department."

"If you think it will do any good give it a try."

"As for a place to live there isn't anything wrong with you staying right here until you get on your feet."

Dad set up an appointment, I interviewed and got the job. It took a week to get the feel of the place and then it was like I'd never let the Army. I was doing the same stuff I's been doing for the better part of the last three years.

After I'd been home a couple of weeks I went out on a Saturday night to the VFW dance and saw several old friends already there and when I walked in and they saw me they waved me over to join them. They had three tables put together and I noticed some things when I sat down. Liz was wearing wedding rings as were Bev Ashley, Mary Waters, John Miller, Mike Orson, George Hammer and Tom Bradshaw. The group quickly caught me up on things. Bev and Mike were Mr. and Mrs. as were John and Mary and Liz was married to Tom. George was married to Barb Peterson who would be joining the group when her shift at the hospital was over.