Between a Mother and Son

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jocasta68
Jocasta68
386 Followers

Still, I was despairing, and my mother didn't have to be clairvoyant to sense the hurt inside me.

Sitting beside me at the kitchen table, she held my hands and looked at me;

"I can't bear to see you hurt...."

"I know....I'm sorry..."

I didn't want my pain inflicted upon her.

" You don't have to be sorry. I love you. Caring for you comes with the territory."

I looked her in the eyes, we shared a smile;

"I love you too, Mom"

" Don't you ever even consider such a thing again! I'd never forgive you, and you'd break my heart."

I nodded, ashamed that I'd ever given voice to the idea. She squeezed my hand tighter.

"You're never alone, don't you know that? You have me. You have me heart and soul. I'll always, always be here for you..."

and with that she leaned across the table, and tenderly kissed my lips.

The touch of her lips upon mine was soft, moist and warm, as filled with love as any kiss I've ever experienced. It was slow and lingering, it felt like it lasted into the night. It was our first kiss since the night my father had been arrested, and slowly pulling away from me; she looked at me and said;

"I'm yours. All of me is yours."

And she took my hand and placed it upon her bosom, guiding my hands beneath her robe, to her breasts. Gently she guided my hand to show me what to do.

Our chairs pulled closer, and as I held her beautiful breasts in my hand, I leaned in to kiss her again. Passionately, our lips met, and as my fingers gently rubbed her nipples, she let out a low moan.

"Oh, yes, yes. Squeeze my tits, love them, love your mommy's tits. Suck them, suck them now..."

I lowered my head to her breasts and lifted her top. Her breasts were large and round, with large, dark nipples. My mouth eagerly devoured them; I was insatiable. I'd hungered for them so long. Holding her soft, supple flesh in my hands, my tongue ran gently around her nipples and alveoli, tenderly kissing, sucking and ever so gently biting her beautiful breasts.

"oh god, How I've wanted your touch....So badly...."

Suddenly, as though the traffic lights had changed, she pressed her hand upon my head, indicating for me to stop. She lifted my face to hers.

"Not now....not now." Catching her breath, she looked at me;

" It's going to happen...It is. But now's not the time."

There was no hiding my disappointment.

" I want it too, more than anything.... you have to know that. I love you. And ....I want you...."

My eyes widened. I whispered;

"I want you, too...."

She smiled; "I'm so glad..." we kissed again, but she pulled back.

"But honey, you're still drunk... and you're hurting. It's not the right time...."

Relenting, I sat back in my chair.

" don't be disappointed.... it's just for now."

we kissed again, tenderly, parting slowly....

" It's going to happen, soon. I promise. And I'll be all yours."

We talked some more, and then not long after, she helped me to my room, and left me there to sleep it off. As you can imagine, I hardly slept. But any thoughts of self-harm had been vanquished, and the heartache I'd felt had disappeared. All I could think of now was the future.

3.

If my parents endeavor to maintain their relationship had ever had any pretense to meaning, the events of one night not long after my drunken escapade blew the lid of that charade for once and for all.

My mother had been an on-again, off-again part-time college student for years. After what was literally a lifetime( mine, anyway), she was ready to complete her degree in English Lit. All that remained to finish her thesis course was a presentation to the class, and invited guests, which of course meant my father, myself and my two sisters.

Smart as she was, my mother was not adept at public speaking. So there was a lot of preliminary work in order to prepare for the presentation. This particular night, the Monday before the presentation on Wednesday afternoon; she was going to do a run-through for my father and me.

The plan was to have dinner around six, and then we'd settle in to hear her presentation just after. Six o'clock came and went, and it was just my mother, sisters and me at the dinner table. Seven, seven-thirty and he still hadn't called. This was long before cell phones, of course, and so there was no question of calling him.

Eight o'clock, we put the girls to bed and my mother made an attempt to do the presentation for me alone. She got through it well enough to know it was good and she was well-prepared, but she was obviously distracted, and growing angrier by the minute.

Ten PM and the phone rang. It was my father. Thankfully, I answered the phone.

I tried to make sense of his slurred words; he'd run his car off the road, and needed me to come pick him up at some nearby pub. "Don't tell your mother"

I told him to order some coffee, hung up and looked over at my mother. She was both angry and heartbroken.

" I'd say leave him there to rot, if I didn't want to wrench his neck first." Handing me the keys to her car, she instructed; "Make sure he's sobered up, I want him to hear this!"

With that, I was off on my mission. I returned with him in a somewhat more sober state around midnight.

What followed was about as nasty a knockout/ drag-out they'd ever had. My father simply couldn't understand what this night had meant to her; she had counted on us, on him, to catch any glaring mistakes in the run-through. But more than that it, being there for her rehearsal was a show of support, and a much-needed confidence builder.

As their fight neared its end, my mother was in tears, my father was beet red and completely sober. I stood apart from them, in the kitchen, they were in the living room. Yet again, my father repeated the phrase he'd been saying all night;

" The presentation is on Thursday! I'm gonna be there for it—what's the big deal?"

Not once had he caught his mistake, my mother's class was on Wednesday. Looking to me for understanding , she cried;

"I give up! I just give up! He doesn't get it, he just doesn't get it!"

And tears flowing, her face in her hands, she ran across the room to take refuge in my arms.

"Get rid of him,, please...make him leave....."

I looked at my father and raised an eye. Instinctively he understood, and waving us away, he grunted;

" fuck it! I've had it! You see if you can make her see sense!" And he stomped off, slamming the door to the basement as he left.

"Good! He can sleep down there from now on for all I care."

Looking up at me her eyes were red and wet, and I could see what this fight had cost her.

"Thank you", she said. "My savior....my sweet boy...you understand me, you always understand."

I didn't say anything. She clung tightly to me.

" ...don't leave me.....don't let go of me....I need you to hold me.... just hold me."

"I'll never leave you. I love you..." and with that, she took my hand and guided me to their bedroom.

4.

Shutting the bedroom door behind us, she pressed the lock.

Standing before the foot of the bed and never diverting her gaze from mine, she slowly removed her clothes; sliding out of her tight pants, she dropping them to the floor and then pulling her top over her head , she reached behind her back and unsnapped her bra. Her body was dramatically, thrillingly curvaceous; her exquisite breasts, small waist, generous hips and large round ass stunned me in their fullness.

She motioned to me to join her and I moved close to her naked body.

Growing more aroused with every second, my heart raced as she knelt down before me, unbuttoned my jeans and dropped my pants and underwear to the floor. I gasped as she took my erection in her hands.

Rubbing it gently in her palms; she looked up at me with a deliciously naughty smile;

"Oooo...my baby has a big, beautiful cock, just as I always imagined....I love this cock. I love your cock, honey." She rubbed it, kissed it, licked the pre-cum from the tip of it. I was in a state of disbelief. Was this some crazy waking dream? An alternate world? But her soft touch on my rock hard penis affirmed its reality.

" Mommy wants to taste her baby's cock, mommy wants her baby's big, fat cock in her mouth....do you want mommy to suck your cock, baby? Do you?"

What a revelation, to discover my proper mother, who never in her life said a curse word in public, was deliciously slutty behind the closed doors! Her sudden lack of inhibition sent my blood pressure skyrocketing and released the slut inside myself as well;

" yes, yes, mommy....please...suck my cock, suck my cock..."

She ended a lifetime's anticipation in an instant, taking me in her mouth and sliding her lips up and down my dick; hungrily, voraciously devouring me. She seemed overcome with desire.

" You're going to come baby, come in my mouth...."

Vainly I fought against it, but when she licked the head of my cock, my efforts were doomed;

" don't, don't fight it....I want you to come, I want your come in my mouth....come, baby, come..."

I could hardly believe what was happening; my mother was greedily sucking my cock, begging me to come in her mouth. So excited, I nearly passed out as the semen shot from me and into my mother; what felt like a lifetime supply had been tapped, like sap from a tree, and I came and came in one long, heavenly orgasm.

Wiping the come from her mouth, she laughed, and quickly went to the bathroom to rinse.

"I didn't want to kiss you with my mouth full of come." She said by way of apology, re-entering the bedroom and stopping to kiss me.

"I couldn't control myself..." I stammered.

"I didn't want you in control...." She motioned to the bed, and with her on one side and me on the other, we pulled down the sheets, and climbed in.

As we lay down, she slipped into the crook of my arm and placed her head on my chest.

" Did you like it?"

" Of course I did! Wasn't it obvious? I loved it! But, but... I want to satisfy you, too...."

"Oh, don't worry, you will. I'll see to that...." she winked.

Then she turned over and away from me, so that we were spooning. My limp cock felt the crack of her ass brush against it. I felt a stirring within. She felt it too, and she wriggled her butt just a little, this way and that. As I felt her on me, I started to get hard again.

"Oh, that's it....that's nice, baby. Tell me, do you still have a crush on me? Does my little boy have a crush on his mommy?"

Breathing fast, I answered "yes, yes...I have a crush on mommy." and with every "yes" my cock got harder. As it did, she adjusted her position so that the head of my penis was rubbing her pussy.

"Ohmigod" I gasped. The head of my cock was still enormously sensitive, and as she gently rubbed her pussy against me, opening herself, getting wet for me, my penis felt electric with pleasure. When she was wet enough, she gave a little push, and I felt the head of my cock slip inside her.

"Ooooo,yes.... that's my baby.. mommy's wet for you.....I want you inside me, I've wanted you inside me for so long.....Push, baby, push...push yourself inside my wet pussy...."

I complied gladly, and pushed my cock slowly, ever so gently within her heavenly loins;

"Oh, oh...you're teasing mommy....that's not fair..." she wriggled frantically to push herself farther down on my cock

"....give me what I want...give mommy your cock, give me your cock now...."

And with that, I pushed my eight inches deep within her, to the sound of her sweet cries of pleasure.

"Ohmigod..." she moaned." Oh, that is so good...your cock inside me feels so good...so big and hard! Oh my god, fuck me...fuck your mommy now, fuck me....."

And she rolled over on her stomach. As she did so, I fell out of her for a brief moment.

"No, no...put it in, put it back in...I want my sweet boy's cock! I need your cock...Give me your cock, baby....please...."

By this time, she was deliciously wet. I spent a moment looking at her ripe, voluptuous body beneath me; the seamless curves of hip to thigh leading to the ascending hills of her ass. For a moment,I was lost in admiration. But then she moaned, wiggled her ass, begged and pleaded;

" Uhhhh..don't tease me, give it to me! Give me your big, fat cock...I need your big, fat cock in my pussy...give it to me!"

I slid easily into her warm, moist, nether region and laying on top of her, ground myself within her.

"Yes, baby, yes...you have such a nice cock, such a good cock...don't stop, don't stop..."

She lifted and lowered her cheeks, moaning with pleasure.

'Oh, I'm coming, I'm coming, baby...do it just like that, baby,...don't stop, I'm coming...I'm coming!" And with an earthquake-like shudder and a deep, loud moan, she surrendered to her body, and to me.

Spent, she turned over once more, to lay on her back. Gazing up at me, she ran her fingers along her dripping wet pussy, and brought them to her mouth, licking them one by one. Slowly she spread her legs and opened her crevice to me;

"Come to mommy, honey...come fuck your mommy.....Mommy wants her beautiful boy's come inside her.....I need to feel your come....fuck me, please fuck me ...give me your come..."

She lay beneath me as I entered into her, our eyes wide open, gazing into each other's souls.

I pumped slowly at first, back and forth, back and forth; swiveling clockwise ever so gently before pumping again. She moaned beneath me. I continued to move like that, picking up the pace, alternating in and out with a gyration of my hips, first clockwise, then counter-clockwise. Her moans grew more louder, more frantic. Her eyes grew wild with abandon.

"Oh, yes, yes!" She cried

'Keep fucking me, fuck me, fuck me with your cock! Ohmigod! Fuck me hard, don't stop"

Faster, deeper, harder, it seemed I could go on and on as long as I was in her moist, welcoming pussy. Any pretense to civilized behavior had been eviscerated by our lust, centuries of repressed urges unleashed like wild animals escaped from a zoo.

"Ohmigod," she cried. " I'm coming... I'm coming ,make me come, make your mommy come!"

As she said this, I felt the walls of her vagina squeeze my cock and I exploded, shooting my come deep inside her womb.

"Oh yes, yes, come inside me, come inside me, my baby boy...I want your come, I want all of it inside me....yes, yes...."

With that I fell beside her. We lay in each other's arms, exhausted, ecstatic.

"I told you it would happen..." she whispered." Are you happy?"

I pulled her close.

"Deliriously happy." I kissed her forehead. " are you?"

She lifted herself off my chest, and leaning over me, she replied;

"Oh, yes....oh, yes.....so very happy...." and she brought her lips to mine and we kissed, a long, passionate kiss.

She lay back down beside me, her head on my chest, her fingers playing with my chest hair.

" Were you ever....afraid.... of what we were doing?" I asked her. " Afraid it was ...wrong?"

She laughed.

"Not for one second" she said with conviction. "If I ever felt that way, it was erased a long time ago...by my love for you...and yours for me."

She looked in my eyes with the gaze of a woman in love. " This is the most righteous thing I've ever done....and no taboos or cultural conventions will ever make me feel differently. I love you. I don't mean as a mother loves her son...but as a woman loves her man."

Looking at her, I was overwhelmed with emotion. Tears began to run down my cheeks as I looked upon the face of my mother, my lover;

"I love you too...the same way.....so, so much. I can't believe how much...."

And as I said this, the blood flowed to my penis and I became hard again, hard not with lust, but with love.

Leaning over me, she felt my erection against her thigh, and taking it in her hand, guided me into her pussy as we gazed in each other's eyes. She was no longer as wet, and there was some friction, but as we gently rocked back and forth, she became moist. I placed one hand on her ass as she straddled me. Exhausted but intent, we moved back and forth against one another; that lovely, slow fuck at the end of the night when neither of you is going to come, but you want that connection to last.

" oh, you feel so good inside me....." she said as she rocked slowly on my cock.

"I want you inside me always...I don't want this to end... Never leave me....never..."

"I won't...I can't...."

And we fell asleep that way, my cock resting deep within the well of my mother's love.

To be continued.....

Jocasta68
Jocasta68
386 Followers
12