All Comments on 'Between the Bars Pt. 03'

by carsonshepherd

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Wow

You put such detail into your writing, I found myself laughing, getting choked up, and being continually aroused the entire time! Your characters are wonderful, the plot dynamic. Can't wait for the next part!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
love it!

I fell in love with Daniel and Rylan all over again and had to read everything in a row you posted here so far.

This story absolutely kicks ass and I just wanted to let you know that it's your fault that I need a very long and very cold shower now :)

Where's the next part?

olwes

Aurora BlackAurora Blackalmost 18 years ago
Trust

That's what these chapters are about. Finding it within yourself to trust another and be totally free with them. Being able to share hopes, fears, fantasies. I'm so very glad that this series is the first that I've read from you, Carson. You are truly gifted.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Another fabulous story!

And in 3 large instalments. Great story, sympathetic characters. A thoughtful exploration of trust and falling in love. I can't wait to read the rest of the story!

hollieVhollieValmost 18 years ago
OMG

That was hot. Can they stay snowed in all winter? With a visit from the condom fairy, of course.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Hot

You write marvellous stories. Keep the heat on!!

taxpapabobtaxpapabobalmost 15 years ago
Hot Sex in an Icy Cabin

The hot, juicy sex just keeps getting better, and the relationship is rapidly deepening and opening into mutual trust -- all of this in an iced-over cabin out in the boonies! These loving horndogs have GOT to remember to pack condoms, but the tantalizing frustration of avoiding penetration gives the whole story an extra piquancy. I love it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
OMG

Hot freaky dripping with scorching sex . And it has a story.

Ex0ticPrincessEx0ticPrincessabout 13 years ago

Aww, so cute when Daniel mentioned he'd never seen so much snow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
fuck condoms this is fantasy

this story is well developed and just amazing but the whole condom thing completely ruins the moment EVERY time. CONDOMS ARE NOT NECESSARY IN A FANTASY WORLD so why must you kill the mood?

lonesomedove66lonesomedove66over 11 years ago
It didn't

It may be fantasy but it is their reality and the issue with condoms is valid, but the intensity of what they do due to that is priceless and well written. It adds another dimension to their relationship and in it's own way has helped Ry overcome some of his demons. Well done Carson

TimothyMTimothyMover 11 years ago

Yeah I agree, having to do without condoms made the story even more hot. So I'll accept the premise that they will do oral without worrying about STDs but not anal, even if they could have talked about whether it was safe. And it could also be a hygiene matter, rather than a concern about HIV.

And the comedy of having to ask his uncle for a condom was priceless.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Thank you

All I can say is thank you for writing this. I’m completely engaged. It feels like a gift you have offered :)

Tink22004Tink22004almost 5 years ago
So great

I love this story so much!! This is my second time reading this story and I am just as captivated by the story as the first time I read it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Damn so hot!🔥

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous