All Comments on 'Between the Pages of Adultery Ch. 01'

by laptopwriter

Sort by:
  • 103 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Well, you know when to leave us hanging

Can't wait to hear the rationalizations from the cucks and the howls of rage fron the BTB crowd. They both love stories like this.

Nothing is more fun than cowardly insulting your superiors anonymously.

impo_58impo_58almost 10 years ago
Keep th good work...

I liked the first Chap. I hope the other two are as good..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
here is my guess....

Harry is cheating also. But LTW is a great author, and even if it turns out I guessed right, I admit his telegraphing is skillfully subtle. Did anyone else pick up on these clues?

1)She is so self-absorbed, she loses focus on things quickly, even when reminded. Forgetting Harry's birthday is the prime example, but she even forgets about the present while she is in the middle of shopping for it! At this level, it is very unlikely she would pick up on any outward clues to Harry's cheating.....IF he is.

2)But what kind of husband gives his wife a free pass on what should be mandatory birthday sex? She put him off until the NEXT day!!!! Could it be that he had already gotten some birthday loving from his own mistress earlier in the day? Then, HE begs off from her guilt sex two days later. Hubby is too tired to make love two nights in a row?? Hmmmm.......

However LTW chooses to proceed, I sure he will develop this even further into a thought provoking missive on the pain, betrayal, and devastating consequences of adultery. She may have read the book, but whether hubby has cheated or not, everyone (including the daughter) will have a lot left to learn. I'm also thinking that LTW will show us that even though she read the book, she is WOEFULLY unprepared for what is to come. Consequences are a bitch! Thanks LTW, even though this is just the first chapter, the trickle down effects have already begun! Great start, and can't wait for more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Great first chapter

You must be a glutton for punishment. You have it set up to go either way, reconcile or divorce. I think divorce, but who knows.

Either way, the BTB, and cuck crowd will either love it or hate it. I have found with your stories there is no middle ground for those groups. You write very well, and the story lines are usually good.

Easy 5

Bev59Bev59almost 10 years ago
Excellent start, waiting for next chapter

Excellent start, you got my attention. Ready for next chapter. xoxo Bev

CharlieB4CharlieB4almost 10 years ago
Days of our lives? Or The Bold and the Beautiful?

A bit to much soapy hyperbole for me. 3*

SlirpuffSlirpuffalmost 10 years ago
A is for Adultery

She started cheating by just buying the book. Cheating just doesn't happen, it's well thought out and planned, no matter what anyone tries to tell you. Everyone is right, she's written it in a way that she can come out smelling like a rose.

Everyone on this damn website knows that he's not going to leave her... he's going to suck to up and take one for the team, can you say cluck? For once, I'd like to find a writer who has the balls to tell it as it is... no sugar coating it, no B.T.B. and especially no cream pies for the wimpy husband. Tell the hurt and pain of cheating, what a real divorce can do to a family and what happens afterwards. Maybe this author will do just that, but I kind of doubt it from reading just the first page.

Tim413413Tim413413almost 10 years ago
@Anony "here is my guess..."

You just might be very perceptive, grasshopper. I did not assume day 1 of the story was his BD. I guess I assumed LTW would tell us which day it was/would be. (LTW could have at least had someone wish him happy BD that night.) How about this: He comes in, sees she's crying, sees the book title as she tells him she has just read the book and they need to talk. If he has also been cheating, he immediately must decide to whether to confess or stonewall. If they both confess wouldn't LTW be able to wrap this up in chapter 2? Note the tags - "therapy" could happen in chapter 3?

cpetecpetealmost 10 years ago
Outstanding

cliffhanger.

Going to be tough to top this chapter. Looking forward to next installment

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Not a credible premise

LTW has the wife married to a "perfect" husband and father who she finds sexy. She cheats on him with a client for months but is brought back to her senses by reading a book? Not likely. No one is a cheater and then turns themselves in giving up a job she likes and risking her marriage. She should have taken her daughter's advice, kept her mouth (and legs) shut and tried to be a perfect wife. I don't care if it turns out he knew his wife was a cheat and was having his own affair. This confession is bs.

green117green117almost 10 years ago
Kinda out of the frame here`

But could the authors, especially the ones with some credibility, please, please, please remember to triple check the text that's going to be the title/description on their pieces?

I'm not sure if her soul is going to be torn apart by bears... but even so, it would cheapen the story.

Green-something

(I suppose just a Public Service Message)

RedPillRedPillalmost 10 years ago

This part is an excellent setup. For adultery that isn't a one-time drunken slip, but a real affair, this is the best case in terms of possible reconciliation. In a lot of these stories, when the betrayed spouse ultimately calls it quits they say something like "I can forgive you, but never trust you again, so the damage is irreparable".

IF it's possible for her to ever regain his trust, she's doing all she can to make that happen. It'll be interesting to see where the author takes this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Green has pointed out a very weak spot

The precis, as well (a swell) as the title, needs (kneads) to be checked very Very thoroughly. The " bear"ing of the soul,(sole) as well as everyone being "discrete" all the time, is what makes me wonder whether (weather) anyone knows (noes) what they're doing or whether they're (their there) in the throes (throws) of something.

Discrete = in separate pieces, ( such as like Ikea Furniture)

Discreet = Tactful

( in case you didn't know)

Cheers

Kilroy.

phd70phd70almost 10 years ago
Good Start!

Excellent start to a tale with good possibilities of a reconciliation from a good start.

Wife makes a difficult choice that is clearly a gamble. Having given up her job is a big step that might help or hurt the relationship's future, if there is to be one. It was a good faith gesture that could be evidence of possible renewal of lost trust. Look forward to future installment(s). Thanks, Laptopwriter. Dan

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
But then I thoroughly checked the text.

A well-checked 'three pager' has fewer than three bad words, on the average.

This had ... close shelve 'inner most' full-proof confidant smook roll incase till.

Not bad in itself, these VRS homophones should have been picked up. They weren't.

Oh Yes ... The Story ... Well worth the read. It will be a BTB or a reconciliation, from 'Her Side'.

Cheers

Kilroy

disturbedhrtdisturbedhrtalmost 10 years ago
This is why we read loving wives

Every now and then a pearl emerges from a oyster this is one as it brings the reality of life to the front unlike the cuck stories that are just pure fantasy. Well done

PultoyPultoyalmost 10 years ago
So interesting

Very interesting premise. I disagree with an earlier comment about it not being a realistic premise. An attack of conscience and reversal of course is not unheard of and many examples exist throughout history of it.

Whichever way this goes, and I think there are so many great possibilities here, you've done an excellent job writing to your readers' hot buttons. No matter what direction you take, him also a cheater, reconciliation, separation, whatever, you are showing the emotional stress the cheater is feeling as she seeks to right her wrongs. We all should be so pliable.

Great job. Thank you for writing. 5*.

Best regards,

-Pultoy

javmor79javmor79almost 10 years ago
She is definitely a candidate for a reconciled wife.

Great start. This story can go either way. I am curious. Why is it that people split the genre between BTB and cucks? I don't consider reconciliation a cuck story. Just because a husband chooses for forgive his wife, that doesn't make him a wimp or cuck. If a wife learns her lesson and never cheats again, isn't that the point? If she works to win her husband's trust back, how is that not a happy ending? The point of punishing someone is so that they'll learn a lesson that they wouldn't learn otherwise. So if you punish someone who has learned the lesson already, what is the point? Forgiveness is not the trait of a weak person. Anyone can get revenge to make them feel better. If a 5 year old hits another 5 year old, then he will get hit back. Anybody can go the "eye for an eye" route. How is that the only way to be a real man in a situation like this. I think a real man is one who stands by what he believes in and doesn't let anyone change it. But that doesn't necessarily mean revenge. Forgiveness doesn't mean you allow someone to do you wrong. It means that put PAST wrong doings behind you. You can forgive someone and not tolerate any more wrong doing.

I think it comes down to trust. The love doesn't go away, but the trust is broken. If a person can somehow find a way to win enough trust to be given a second chance, I think that is commendable. I don't think every case can realistically end in reconciliation. In fact, these stories would get boring if they did. But I think that we have a real good case for reconciliation here. There are several points in her favor.

1. She stopped the affair herself. She didn't wait for circumstance to make the decision for her

2. She is coming clean on her own. She is not in risk of discovery, yet she is coming clean because she knows it's wrong and she wants to stop the deception

3. She is not justifying it

4. She is willing the suffer the consequences.

5. She is taking steps to show her husband that she is serious. He doesn't even have to tell her what she needs to be doing. She is taking the initiative to do them herself. She is already working on a plan to win his trust.

She stands a chance. I'm not saying that this story is going to end that way. I'm saying that if anyone stands a chance at keeping her family, she does.

I think this story is incredibly realistic. People have an attack of conscience all of the time. Not everyone has to get caught to stop an affair. Sometimes all a person needs is to be woken up. Great start. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

I applaud you Javmor, well said. Bravo!!!

A very realistic beginning, LTW is one of the best story tellers out there.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Javmor

Has never read a story on here where there shouldn't be reconciliation.

Huedogg2Huedogg2almost 10 years ago
I find it interesting how the writer shows the differences in the thought pattern between

women and men. The daughter talks about the love she has for her father and yet is willing to keep the secret. But when it's a son and if dad is cheating on mom, the son will tell the mom no matter what the dad says. I think this is a good setup for them to reconcile just for the fact she has the balls to tell the truth. But there still is a price to be paid before they go any further.

sugnasugnaalmost 10 years ago
Men and Women

Women are great deniers, they lie to themselves and others and justify if because it would hurt if the truth came out. Men are taught from the time they are boys to be tough, don't cry and push through the pain. The truth, even if it is painful is necessary if you want to move forward with your life. There will be a lot of pain whether they reconcile or divorce. The trouble is that just like debts his wife may incur, he will have to pay in pain for her adultery. He is in fact unjustly being asked to pay for her selfish stupidity. If she was his business partner instead of his wife and she had just bankrupted the company what do you think would and should happen? People who love you do not cheat on you. Love is a verb, it is the act of caring for another person. The act of cheating is an act of selfishness. You cannot cheat on your spouse and truly love them. You can lie and say you do but that doesn't make it true. Again, lying, denial, to save someone pain but it is still a lie.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
excellent start

A real person, a real story with well-developed characters, one of whom is to feel real pain. Can't wait to read the rest. This effort reminds me of the best of Ohio.

javmor79javmor79almost 10 years ago
I believe in forgiveness.

Do I believe in reconciliation? If possible, yes. Do I believe in forgiveness? Absolutely. I have dealt with many people who hold grudges. The thing that I have found most consistent is that the people who hold grudges are ALWAYS unhappier than the person who forgives. Ironically, the person that they hold the grudge against usually winds up moving on with their life. The only person who is left holding the pain is the person with the grudge.

Forgiveness does not always mean reconciliation. Sometimes you can forgive and just agree that you can't move on together. But if a person truly makes an effort to right a wrong that they've done, I think that forgiveness should be considered. EVERYONE has hurt somebody. If you think you haven't then you are delusional. I want to believe that I can forgive a person who hurt me. Lord knows that I have had some incredible people forgive me when I fucked up and hurt them. I guess I'm just lucky.

KarenEKarenEalmost 10 years ago
Keep The Secret

First of all, the chances of discovery, as long as the affair is OVER is slim.

Second, all confession does is take the burden of guilt of the guilty party and throw it onto the innocent party's shoulders.

Let hubby stay in blissful ignorance. IF he ever finds out, hope that you can convince him that you kept it to yourself to spare his feelings. Hopefully the daughter can tell how the wife WANTED to confess and the daughter talked her out of it.

If he does divorce her and breaks up the family she will just have to add that to her guilt over the affair.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightalmost 10 years ago
Interesting conundrum.

The conundrum is for us readers. We always bitch about the wife lying and hiding her secret and disrespecting her husband. Now we have a wife that realizes what she's risked before anyone tells her. If she is contrite and confesses, that removes one of the biggest problems we have with cheating wives in here. They never quit until they are caught. This wife came to her senses. The truth is the best thing, even if it rips them apart. Great premise and I'm looking forward to the rest of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Duh

Women are a life support system for a cunt. They say I am sorry, it was only sex and other sorry excuses for their little extra affairs. If a man does the same thing the woman will cut his balls off and take him to the cleaners. Their should be total destruction of the woman and her lover. Throw her under the bus. Once a cheater always a cheater.

Concritic123Concritic123almost 10 years ago
I respectfully disagree Karen.....

The daughter already knows as well as some of her friends know. Too many people know. If no one knew about her dalliances then I'd agree with you.

IronDragonIronDragonalmost 10 years ago
Not sure what to think of this one...

On one hand, we have Wifey who swears up and down that the affair is over, and is going to tell Hubby about it and beg his forgiveness. Does she have a masochistic streak a mile wide or what?

On the other hand, she deliberately set out to cheat on Hubby and Daughter with Asshole. All because of a dumbass book. I guess the stereotypes about blondes are true in her case.

5 Solid Stars for the setup. The rest remains to be seen. Like I said, I'm not quite sure what to think of this one. The cliffhanger at the end is a bit annoying, though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

WILL YOU PEOPLE READ THE STORY SHE CHEATED BEFORE SHE READ THE BOOK. THE BOOK LED TO HER EPIPHANY AND TURN AROUND.

BETWEEN IRONDRAGON AND SLIRPUFF, DONT YOU KNOW HOW TO READ?????

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Gutsy Call

Clearly the principled thing to do. Wish I had her guts.

tazz317tazz317almost 10 years ago
WHY DO PEOPLE ALWAYS FORGET

between those pages in Time there is always Sand. TK U MLJ LV NV

oshawoshawalmost 10 years ago

Another fantastic read by you, laptop. Can't wait for the others chapters to be published.

starmanfivestarmanfivealmost 10 years ago
Well

This one has us talking! I am captivated by this one. How many of us read LW for enjoyment? How many for catharsis? How many for insight? Here, she reads a book that feels as though it was written for her. The book actually changes her views on adultery and subsequently she takes action! Wow! Im not sure if it is the right thing to do by confessing, She did stop her shameful behavior, perhaps because she wants to do the right thing, she is saved. Maybe she should spend her life making it up to him and her punishment is to bear the burden of her betrayal alone.

Then maybe not! I shall read the next chapters as soon as they are posted. Thank you LTW!

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 10 years ago
Wow

This might be the first tale I've read where the wife felt real guilt about cheating before the husband found out. I'm curious how this plays out.

Five Stars

bruce22bruce22almost 10 years ago
Excellent First Chapter

Nicely "cut". The theory of the book sounds great but practice if often different.

Sure she has a better chance of reconciliation than if he discovered it and documented it for himself. Still a better chance is not a great chance and I would not be surprised if she went down in flames. After all she is going to administer undeserved pain.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Sorry, do not care for this one at all. I read these stories for sexual content. Try submitting to Red Book or Family Circle. JC

YathinkYathinkalmost 10 years ago
The answer to adultery is not simply forgiveness.

Many good intended souls simply say to "forgive."

The problem is forgiveness does not replace what has been LOST by virtue of the adultery.

For many men the sex is not even important.

It is all the OTHER things the adultery signifies which makes the adultery very difficult to get past, even once forgiveness occurs.

firemanlitfiremanlitalmost 10 years ago

My negative comments

1. Anyone who cannot take more time or effort than to use the name "anonymous" should not allowed to post comments. I do not recall any positive comments from "anonymous", just negative comments. Negative comments are those such as "eat shit and die", "why do I read this crap?". I am not sure why, if anonymous hates these stories so much, he/she/it continuous to post. By positive comments, I mean comments that would help the author explain the story, clarify actions the characters take, and parts of the story that do not clarify the storyline.

2. The first line of the authors comments should be how many installments and when they will be posted. I start a good story like this and find I have to wait several days to finish the story.

My positive comments

1. The story has developed quickly and to date, has no confusing advancement. There are no dead ends that have started to develop, only to die later in the story. I have not seen any spelling or grammatical errors. There has been no usage of similar names such at Robert, Roberta or names that could be either gender, such as Ashley.

2. The story line is a familiar line, that of a cheating wife. The unfamiliar line is that she quickly sees the error of her action and wants to make amends and save the marriage. As the story unfolds, we will see how successful she is.

3. In the 14 months laptop has been posting, I have enjoyed all of his stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Didn't even start reading

Laura finds a book that bears her soul...

Did you mean 'bares' her soul?

This is basic editing.

Makes me not want to bother, though it looks like you have a good score and people enjoy the piece.

honey_licker1124honey_licker1124almost 10 years ago
Great story!

I've seen that you already had 45 comments now on Monday p.m. and it was just posted yesterday. So I'm not going to read other commenters but for the few that showed up under the end of Ch.1 Mostly the Anonymous ones are trashing your story anyway.

I gave it 5 stars and also clicked Favorite Story. The plot is laid out well, it is easy to read, there are no extra "fluff" parts that don't need to be given. The only misspelling I caught was "rigged" Something stiff is "ridged" Rigged is like the ropes on a ship and is derived from "rig" like something is "dummy rigged to work"

I like the stories that leaves you wondering what will happen in the next chapter. Please don't make us wait?

We know hubby will blow his top, but will he throw her out, or just make her sleep in a separate bed until he considers a divorce. Maybe he has his own dark secret to reveal. Will Brad threaten the company with taking his business elsewhere, since he is one of their best clients, and the corporate big wigs make her come back to save the company. So many ways this can go. So much has been said about cheating wife stories being under "Loving Wives" section. But you can see that she is a loving wife if she is willing to risk everything to be true to her family.

connoisseur29connoisseur29almost 10 years ago
Wisdom

I like the words of wisdom put forth by "Yathink". Cheers!

Lonewolf2013Lonewolf2013almost 10 years ago
It's already to late.

She cheated on her husband and now wants to make things right, I'm sorry but I would throw her out and never take the self centered cheating bitch back. Once a cheater always a cheater. A cheater can never make it up to the other person so why should the injured person waste the time and energy trying to make things work. To little to late. Gave it a " 2 " rating.

SigintSigintalmost 10 years ago
This Has Got To Be A First

For this website. You have stood the whole "Loving Wives" paradigm on its fucking head! I appreciate your initiative. Yes, there are quite a few spelling and syntax errors. Oh well. The story flows, damn well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
An "extremely" well writen start describing the feelings and emoitons of a ...

.... cheating WHORE wife who is actually willing to do something that is "almost" non existent on this site ... taking personal responsibility for her "despicable" actions!!! Should she follow thru with her intentions, she will set a "first" for Cuckorotica ... no doubt pissing off 80% of the readers who would rather excuse, spin and shift blame to anyone but the "cunt" wife. A word of caution Laptopwriter ... you will surely feel the wrath from the WHORE wife apologist!

The fact that most who will read this story see Laura's adultery as nothing more than a "little" indiscretion on her part, a slip that should (and must) be forgiven by her wronged husband in order to avoid harming the marriage, their daughter .. and of course her precious feelings is even worse!

The simple FACT IS her "little fling" was cruel and mean spirited .. a narcissistic, betrayal of her wedding vows meant to reward her own selfish needs without any thought for her wronged spouse! Laura's disrespect for Harrison, the father of her child (and admittedly a wonderful man ... Laura's own words), is like a cancer, which will only embolden her making her inevitable next affair(s) even easier to justify in her mind!

While this reader appreciates the fact that you, laptopwriter, chose to have her confess her sins, Laura's "mea culpa" makes me suspect a RAAC ending, where all is forgiven (and forgotten) by her husband, will be the inevitable conclusion!!!

This reader can only hope that is not the case!!!

Again, a very good start that you are to be commended on!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
great work

I really like it.

A cheating wife that actually is acting like an adult and not continuing to act selfishly.

very good.

rightbankrightbankalmost 10 years ago
wow

she really enjoyed having her affair. the intro the story showed just how caught up in her feelings and senses she was, to the exclusion of her husband. that is hard to compete with. and very hard to forget.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
hitting the nail on the head

don't have to read that book to understand the results

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 10 years ago
Enjoying it

Very interesting premise. Thanks.

TavadelphinTavadelphinalmost 10 years ago
Really nice start

Not even remotely sure how I want it to go so i am looking forward to your solution -

SplitAcesSplitAcesalmost 10 years ago
You got my attention

Not sure I buy the conscience in a book premise though.

tazz317tazz317almost 10 years ago
CHEATING IS THE MOST EZ=EST THING TO DO

while the atonement process the most difficult and is never ending, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Bla bla bla

where's the sex? This was SO boring.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Pompous and talentless garbage !!

What a letdown. "1*" !

Richie4110Richie4110over 9 years ago
Though love works

This is an unusual start to a Loving Wives story. This is the first time I can remember where taking responsibility for the discretion is the theme. I look forward to the rest of the story. I am in awe of your story telling talent.

Thanks for sharing.

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceabout 9 years ago
Perhaps more often than I'd like to admit...

I've performed an act of either an actual or potentially disastrous nature that, if I'd THOUGHT of it beforehand, I'd have NOT performed.

Sometimes, the "disaster" was really minor - sometimes it COULD have been fatal (or at least life altering).

Should I be forgiven for those acts that hurt (or could have hurt) others...? No clue - in some cases I'd hope so. Did I INTEND for the results or even just not care about them...? Invariably no.

Has she done an awful thing...? Without question. Will there be consequences...? Of course. Does that mean she MEANT to betray her family (as compared to just didn't think about it)...? I don't think so.

Enjoying the story so far. I can see much pain on the horizon - plenty to go around...

sbrooks103sbrooks103almost 9 years ago
I'm Torn

My initial thoughts agreed with those who said she SHOULDN'T tell her husband, that it would just lay the burden on him, as long as the affair was TRULY over.

But then I saw Laura's point how if he ever found out about the affair later, it would add lying to her problems.

Maybe a sealed, dated letter left with their daughter, that would document her reasons for not telling him, that it WASN'T to be deceptive.

Either way carries a huge risk, glad I'm not in her shoes!

tazz317tazz317almost 9 years ago
THE ONLY THING MISSING SO FAR

IS honey how was your day. TK U MLJ LV NV

sbrooks103sbrooks103almost 9 years ago
Women's Two Needs

“Women's two needs; emotional, and sexual.” – That’s the trouble with the women in these stories – only THEY are allowed two needs, not their husbands. THEY are allowed to use their husbands to satisfy their emotional needs, and satisfy their sexual needs with outside lovers. But if their husbands, no matter HOW much they LOVE their wives, get caught trying to satisfy THEIR sexual needs with outside lovers, WATCH OUT!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Wow, what a beginning

Congrats. What a great start to a story. Five out of five. I think Laura is walking knowingly into a mine field which is either very brave or very stupid. I thought as this chapter developed she would think about confessing, decide not to, and then get caught somehow. You have really crafted an interesting plot here. Confessing to the daughter was also something I have not read before in a story like this. It was a very emotionally powerful scene. There were a couple of very minor typos, but overall your talent as a writer is very high. I look forward to the next two chapters if I can work up the courage to read them. Cheers, Steve

SELSTIMSELSTIMalmost 9 years ago
Great Start

After reading a lot of the comments it seems some think Harrison is cheating, too. I think he already knows that she is. The way she dresses for Brad, her forgetfulness and probably many other changes in her behavior that someone that adores her and lives with her would pick up on. I guess we'll find out. Excellent so far. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Excellent 5*

Great story thus far and very well written, much better than many on this site. Well done.

GoodhueGoodhueover 8 years ago
How Can He Stay With Her?!

- She's been getting porked by her "lover" for two months so that has to mean at least several times. That's an affair,not a one time "mistake". What's hubby supposed to think?!He doesn't meet her needs,emotionally,physically? Is his rod too small? Whatever,this is a swift kick to his manhood,his balls,him.Period!

Don't see how this marriage can survive.The guy has to recognize the betrayal for what it means and divorce the cheating twat!

It will be interesting to see,1)If he has the balls to dump her,as he should. 2) Wimp out and accept her betrayal and remain with her.3)Get even and fuck around. Or,4)Admit he's been fucking around also.

(Ashley is the BIG loser here,no matter what happens!

sbrooks103sbrooks103about 8 years ago
Re-Reading

“but the new Laura was a much more sensual creature...sensual and sensuous,” – Why not be more “sensual and sensuous” for her husband? I’m sure he’d appreciate it!

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 8 years ago
Wow

Check it out. An honest, confessing cheating wife. Heh?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
WOW!

Intense! I haven't often been drawn in like this.

Great story! I actually have empathy for your main character!

Good writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
anon-wow

Empathy for a wife who just decides to cheat because she feels entitled-including upscaling her lingerie

EMPATHY THIS!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Excellent. Thoughtful and well written 5*

Its great to see a writer on this site that understands the elements of betrayal and the need for truth and consequences. Well done.

Dc5655Dc5655almost 7 years ago
Reality

Fantasy gives way to reality that the choices we make may create sexual excitement but when reality sets in you & your loves are confronted with pain sorry and heartache.

Thank you

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 7 years ago
Another read...

Wonderful storyline. Very well constructed. This is still five stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Excellent story

However I have to disagree on one point. Boil it down and cheating happens because one person doesn't love the other. Selfishness becomes the priority instead of love. Most times the cheater knows it is wrong and devastating, yet still does it. That is not love. You can't cheat on a spouse that you love. If you loved them you would not deliberately do the one thing that would destroy them, and your kids.

Everything else is superficial rationalization.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
oohhhh im so sorry......

I didn't think of you or our family.....I had sex for my own selfish reasons......IIIIIImmmmmm ssssssoooooooo sssssooorrrrrryyyyyyy!!!!!! Please forgive me. I can't live with what I have done, I have to be honest.. Can you forgive me and can we get past this? It only lasted 2 months uuuhhhhmmmm well really about 5 but we only went all the way the last 2 months...So it was only really cheating for 2 months.....blah blah blah

Forgive.......yes.

Forget and get past this.......NNNOOOOOO!!!!!!

Get your shit and get out!

danoctoberdanoctoberabout 6 years ago
Simply Brilliant!

One of many great stories from this author. Just read the damn thing.*****

DrakenNoirDrakenNoirabout 6 years ago
Rare Insight

Finally a cheater who realizes that she cheated on the whole family. I hate it when you hear about a cheating spouse and how they didn't betray their children, they only betrayed their wife or husband and really love the kids. Crap. It's called a family unit for a reason. It affects the whole family. Not just the parents.

gpetagpetaabout 5 years ago
very good interested how

it will be continued, hope continues not following the usaul way

GymShortsGymShortsalmost 5 years ago
Okay

Might be the first time I hope a couple stay together. I'm more the BTB type 5***

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Agree

I agree with gymshorts. Since she has apparently come to her senses and is going to confess, I sort of hope she can pull it off. But I wouldn't blame the husband if he kicks her out.

Grimjack01Grimjack01over 4 years ago
Wow great

This is a powerful story, It will be tough to forgive her but I like happy endings 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Sometimes, Just Sometimes

There can be a path to redemption. Signed: BTW

jtwheelsjtwheelsabout 4 years ago
Wow hoisted on her own feelings and deservedly so. But

I agree redemption possible as she takes blame for it and realizes all involved

Possible reconciliation but go either way

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Double edged sword

Confessing is more about alleviating her own guilt, because it's weight is too much to carry. It's selfish. But then, what else could a cheater be?

On the other side, if she doesn't confess, and keeps that secret, odds are, she would absolutely, most definitely cheat again. Maybe not for a long time, but by getting away this time, her ego would constantly whisper in her ear that, "if he didn't find out last time, this time I'll be more careful so he definitely won't find out". By keeping the secret, her respect for her husband will diminish, because he didn't figure it out, leading to the chance of her doing it again.

MarkT63MarkT63almost 4 years ago
Guts

She is a slutty cheating whore; but she has guts enough to confess to hubby. Will he have the balls to leave her whoring ass??

Barnaby2000Barnaby2000almost 4 years ago
Telling husband first and then daughter. Tactical mistake.

Dear laptopwriter,

(If there should be problems of understanding I would like to apologize in advance. English is not my native language)

I have read your story "Between the Pages of Adultery Ch. 01" and would like to give my personal, humble opinion on it.

Good story. The insight into her misconduct and Laura's conflict of conscience are worked out in detail.

However, I do have one criticism. From my point of view it would have made more sense for Ashley to spend the night at Val Collins without Laura telling her daughter the whole story. Laura should have talked to her husband first and then to her daughter. That is a tactical mistake.

That's why I can give this story **** instead of *****.

With kind regards

Barnaby2000

lujon2019lujon2019almost 4 years ago

clever cunt, now with no job id her were to divorce he would have to pay even more alimony and child support

SELSTIMSELSTIMover 3 years ago
I Have To Say

I have never read a cheating wives story like this one. A creative and very insightful story that I've come to expect from LTW. With regards to Barnaby2000's comment, HELL, your English grammar and writing skills are better than mine! I tend to agree, however, after reading just one book Laura has chose a course of action that in all likelihood will destroy her life without even knowing what her husband's reaction will be. He will be hurt but is he the type that looks at a problem objectively and forgive, does he rush to anger or simply avoid and escape? Hasta la vista, Baby. I don't agree on the rating, though. Thank you, a great start, I appreciate your hard work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I normally don’t rate the initial chapter(s) of a story, but I’ll make an exception here. This is an absolutely excellent setup for a story. Not a lot of introductory fluff about physical attributes, nothing about the rationale for the affair, just one woman’s sudden revelation as to what she was doing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Although she cheated, she is on the right track to reconcile the problem. It may end in divorce or reconciliation, who knows

francemanfrancemanalmost 3 years ago

Wow. superb point of view of a woman on her affair, and her family.

5⭐

What a beautiful imagination.

Eager to read what follows.

Thanks for sharing your talent

gpetagpetaalmost 3 years ago

Most interesting perspectives of cheating are discussed

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I think the cheating spouse reaching out the the children before discussing with the wrong spouse is despicable. I am not a fan of reconciliation on the one.

iameaseliameaselalmost 3 years ago

You're at the top of my list of writers here and this first chapter answers why that is.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Painful.

SignedBTWSignedBTWover 2 years ago
Laptopwriter

It seems to me that you and Laura should sit down together and collaborate to write that book. You two would be doing a tremendous public service.

You've already avoided several of the usual cliches; by page two she was already on her way to stop the betrayals and deceit, confessing Before she was caught and lastly not agreeing to meet for one last time where they would always seem to get caught. The question remain what will Harrison (remember it's a LTW story) and Brad do? *****'s. Signed: BTW

Boardman68Boardman68over 2 years ago

Great story so far. Certainly, the cheating wife is handling this differently than all most on the other stories on this website. As of now, she has had the courage to take responsibility for her actions. Instead of the typical cliches that cheaters use. I have done enough things wrong in my life to know that the best response if you are truly repentent (for even something as terrible as this) is not "I am sorry". It's "I was wrong, would you please forgive me?" Then, outline what actions she has taken to never do it again. To include quitting her job. And then again state: "I was wrong, would you please forgive me." Her husband may never forgive her, but by taking that approach, the ball is in his court to forgive or not. You can't force a person to forgive you...you can only take responsibility and admit "I was wrong, will you please forgive me?

If he can't forgive then the marriage is never going to survive. Even if the marriage doesn't survive she can continue to hope & pray that maybe someday in the future he will forgive her b/c she didn't hide it from him and took the blame & responsibility.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Really liked the story but have a big problem with cheaters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

no ending

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Not how children react to a parent’s betrayal. The daughter would be angry and spiteful. She would probably call her dad to give him a heads up, ask him to divorce the bitch, and say that she wants to live with him.

ZK

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well written

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesabout 1 year ago

Well planned story. Thanks for your writing.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Why is it everyone thinks every body else is just like them, No one is exactly the same inside or out. Cheaters think everyone else cheats, liers think everyone else lies, HUMANS SUCK (Sorry,just got tired of bothering with it all)

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous