All Comments on 'Between the Were Wars Ch. 04'

by partwolf

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Your Stories Are Starting To Suck Again

I get it life isn't always happy and neither are your stories, but to have one continual life sux story line isn't worth reading. You want it to be one big downer that's your call but it's mine to quit reading it if there's no upside or good guys at least getting something from it. I'll see where the next ch is heading if it's more suck then I'm done. You've written some good story lines before but this is just a shitbag and I'm fixin' to move on to other authors.

cliuincliuinabout 8 years ago
Ouch,

somebody will pay , and it will pay bigg.... or maybe Diggs .

CherrypeachCherrypeachabout 8 years ago
Too fucking depressing!!!

I used to enjoy this series, but it has become unbalanced -too much evil and not enough good. I don't think I can continue. Good luck.

FaireSansaFaireSansaabout 8 years ago
Really getting tired of doom and gloom.

The torture of Maria is probably the worst choice you could have made. I've loved your story up till now. Please stop this. Let them have a break.

partwolfpartwolfabout 8 years agoAuthor
It gets better soon.

The threats are all in place now it is time to see how they deal with them. Since this takes place before the epilogue from Behind the Lines of the Were War, we know it gets better, it is just a question of how. As for Maria, I needed a reason for a Beta to betray his pack and alpha and only his mate would do that.

jerin51jerin51about 8 years ago
I don´t care

Whether You need a reason or not, this just sucks!

If You can´t write anything but about torture of already abused women, injustice and so on You will lose the readers, if they are not sadists...because the sex with all women loving to suck their men is just not true and disgusting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Sad...

Is this how IsIs treat people 👎🏾👎🏾👎🏾👎🏾👎🏾🙀🙀🙀😰😱

partwolfpartwolfabout 8 years agoAuthor
I need to apologize to my readers.

You were right, I took things too far in this chapter. I have submitted a revision to it to remove material that was objectionable and was not required to keep the storyline going. The changes will be posted as soon as the site allows.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
For goodness sake!

Can the good guys get a victory please!! Please let Agent Corrigan get caught and prosecuted, let the cartel get beaten and let no more wolves die!!! I can't believe they have lasted this long with a poop piled on them! It's time for the tables to turn - Please! I can't take anymore!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Gotta agree with the others

This chapter is downright depressing. I know the saying that "the night is darkest before the dawn" but this is beyond cruel. Maria has suffered way too much already and it's just unconscionable that Agent Kim, another woman, is OK with having men rape Maria. That's beyond the pale - Kim clearly has less than zero empathy. I find it shocking to believe that any woman would consider it OK to torture Maria sexually. Kim needs a forced conversion then be abandoned to go insane. In my book, she's just replaced Diggs as the worst villain.

soreireisoreireiabout 8 years ago
Enraged

I was highly enraged with this chapter and it makes me want to go rogue and destroy everything. I think that some one higher up should caught on to what is happening by now and yes this has gone to far. It is one thing to stir up the emotions of the readers but to enrage them and sicken them is no beauno.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Hmmmm

Can Caleb bond with Diggs, while Maria stays with Renne' and worn her pack??

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
To much

This was nothing but 2 pages of sadism, which seems to be more abundant as the story progresses and lends nothing to it. Really to bad because it only detracts from what is otherwise a very good story.

partwolfpartwolfabout 8 years agoAuthor
Finally got the edit updated.

Thanks again for the feedback to those who contacted me.

SenieceTaOSenieceTaOover 7 years ago
*****

I found it hard reading this chapter I had to stop many times through-out the day. Two pages and it took hours cause I didn't like where this chapter was going. Its pushed all the pissed-off buttons I have, I had to remind myself that at the beginning of Beyond the Were Wars Robert was alive and Renee was giving birth so at some point things start looking up for the Packs and the outcome isn't as bleak as it is now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
you lost me

up until this series I thought you were a decent writer but you pile things on to the same people over and over, as for your plot line the two brothers are retreads using the same plot line twice is a joke

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

seriously doubting i can finish this, you have me wanting to eliminate several characters and taking great pleasure from it

skippersdadskippersdadover 2 years ago

so sad you had to do this .hope all who hurt them will die

Ravey19Ravey19about 2 years ago

So that's who her controller is?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpartwolf@partwolf
Story series order for the Were War series: 1) Behind the Lines of the Were War 2) Beyond the Were War 3) Between the Were Wars 4) My Mystery Mate Stolen Birthright spans from before the Were Wars series to after My Mystery Mate. It can be read standalone but contains spoiler...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES