All Comments on 'Beverly and Deanna'

by Ann Douglas

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Sailboater1960Sailboater1960over 6 years ago
Beautiful

Very enjoyable I loved it

bourbononicebourbononiceover 6 years ago
nice

Good story but you need to edit carefully or get someone to do it for you.

Paul

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Nice to read all your stories again. I read most of them many moons ago, especially the STNG ones - I always had a thing for Wesley Crusher! - and always enjoyed them.

DamoiselleDamoiselleover 6 years ago
Not my favorite ship, but very well written.

Better dialogue than in the actual show, in my opinion.

dirtyfishdirtyfishover 4 years ago
OUT OF THIS WORLD

As a SNG fan, always fancied Beverly. I'll love the reruns even more now.

dirtyfishdirtyfishover 4 years ago
out of this world

Big fan of SNG and of Beverly. Great story.

theclenerdudetheclenerdudealmost 3 years ago

Every male lover of Star Trek would love to be with either of those luscious women... Glad to see them together as lovers.

HottieOlwenHottieOlwenover 2 years ago

My ultimate fantasy would be a threesome with Gates McFadden and Marina Sirtis. I used to watch TNG and jill myself into oblivion when either of these two beauties had major involvement in the story line. I really enjoyed this tale. My only criticism is that you should proof read your work before submitting it.

Ann DouglasAnn Douglasover 2 years agoAuthor

HottieOlwen I think many of us had the same fantasy. 😊 Beverly and Deanna was the first fan fiction that I ever wrote and despite the posting date on Literotica, it was written back in 1994. When I moved my collection of stories to Literotica from ASSTR in 2017, I made the decision to leave them as they were (errors and all) for two reasons. First off, they showed how much I've improved in the years since the first stories were written (which I like to point out to fans who say that they could never write as well as I do, to which I point out the early works) and secondly, since I had become a better written in the twenty-five years in between, I knew that I'd never be able to stop once I'd started tinkering with the stories and eventually wind up rewriting them. Since there were about 200 at the time, and even though they did have few errors as the years went on (party from the fact that I did get proofreaders), I'd wind up what free time I had rewriting old stories rather than creating new ones. So, the decision was made that unless someone pointed out a major story hole, I'd leave them as they were.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I FUCKING LOVE THIS!!!!! I always fantasize about both of these hotties. glad to see some pussy driven action!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAnn Douglas@Ann Douglas
I'm an average wife and mother, well, maybe not so average, who likes to write Erotica. I'm not a professional writer. In fact, until I tried writing my first story in the early 90s, I hadn't written anything longer than a letter since high school 20 years before. I like ...