Beverly and Deanna

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ann Douglas
Ann Douglas
3,175 Followers

Beverly's mouth soon replaced her thumb on the Counselor's clit, taking it into her mouth and sucking it as hard as she could. Deanna bucked back and forth with the motion of Beverly's mouth and fingers. She could feel the eruption building within her.

Beverly licked the drops of precum off Deanna's cunt, she had never tasted anything so sweet. Her tongue drove deep inside, scooping up the ambrosia and withdrawing it into her mouth. She could feel the energy building inside Deanna's body, but she didn't want her to cum too soon. Not until she gave her surprise.

Beverly then began to alternate her tongue between Deanna's pussy and her asshole, driving her to a more maddening frenzy, yet at the same time slowing down her orgasmic buildup.

Another advantage Beverly had as the Ship's Chief Medical Officer was that where Deanna may have been Counselor for the rest of the crew, the Doctor had been the Councilor's Councilor. As such she knew all the right buttons to push. She knew that what Deanna secretly craved in a lover was someone she could surrender herself to. Someone who would possess her body and soul.

"Oh God....Beverly.....I'm going to cum....." Deanna gasped between breaths.

"Not yet," the Doctor shot back loudly.

"Please.....I need to cum..."

"I said no!" Beverly said in a loud authoritative voice.

Surprising the Counselor meekly assented, confirming the Doctor's diagnosis.

Sure of her next move, Beverly slowly rose and licked her way up to Deanna's mouth. Now her kisses were harder, her bites drawing a more than a touch of pain. Deep inside, Deanna shuddered even more as she surrendered her self totally.

"I have a gift for you." Beverly said as she took a step back and lifted a blue carry bag she had brought from out of the shuttle. "A little something I made in the replicator this morning." Deanna's eyes opened wide as Beverly reached into the bad and withdrew her "gift". In her hand she held a large nine inch strap on dildo, complete with balls and realistic veins.

"Its too big..." Deanna exclaimed.

"No its not," Beverly said as she slipped it on and adjusted the straps. "You forget I've examined Will Riker many times....I know what you're capable of taking!"

With that she took hold of Deanna and spread her over the table. Moving behind her, she spread her legs and positioned the hard rubber cock at the entrance of her dripping cunt. Deanna gasped as it filled her, inch by inch.

After in was half way in, Beverly withdrew it slightly, then with a firm grip on Deanna's asscheeks, drove forward and filled her with her "cock".

"God!" Deanna screamed. "Oh God, ...Yes...Yes...Fuck me......Fuck my pussy!"

Fast as she could, Beverly fucked her friend as she screamed again and again for her to do to harder. Gone was the cool, in control Counselor. All that remained was a sex hungry slut who wanted nothing more than to be fucked without mercy.

With every stroke, Beverly drove deeper, as Deanna reached down and massaged her pussy. She was now beyond words, nothing existed except her hot cunt and the girlcock driving deeper and deeper inside it.

Sweat covered both their naked bodies as Beverly put every ounce of energy into giving Deanna the greatest orgasm of her life. Each thrust sent Deanna further into ecstasy, her vision blurred as an engulfing wave ripped through her beautiful body. She shook and trembled, unable to breath. A second, then a third wave radiated from the center of her womanhood, the least of which was greater than she had felt from Riker or any man.

The fourth wave was too much for her and consciousness slipped from her as she collapsed onto the table. Beverly quickly withdrew from her and checked her vital signs. A warm smile covered the Doctor's face as she found a good steady heartbeat. For a second she feared she might've gone too far. Reaching down she lifted her friend and eased her onto the soft grass.

"Bev.......Beverly...." Deanna whispered as she opened her eyes. "I can't believe.... how....powerful...that was."

"Shhhh, my little love," Beverly said as she stroked her dark hair. "Take a little while and rest"

"But there's so much I want to tell you..." Deanna said in feeble protest.

"Plenty of time for that later....."

"But....."

"Rest I said......" Beverly repeated as she caressed her lover's cheek......"Doctor's orders." she added with a mischievous grin.

END

(c) Ann Douglas 1994

Ann Douglas
Ann Douglas
3,175 Followers
12