All Comments on 'Beverly Gets a Surprise'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 183 Comments
LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 12 years ago
Isn't this how they do it in Europe?

Well its your good old basick' '' & that's the way it is" JPB story . Do you like it? Hate it? Doesn't matter. Cause' Bob doesn't care either way. I guess I like it

myself but not overmuch. Maybe I'm wrong but I think he can write ones like this while consuming cruller and morning coffee . Personally I always have time to read his new submission. You never know when he writes something along the order of ' The Next One' series or ' Susan Jones' .

huedogghuedoggover 12 years ago
gave it a 3 because it's JPB

JPB, he wimped out, there is no way in hell he would stay. But from how he sounded, he's a wimp.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
SEX IS NEVER THAT GOOD

for a partner to put up with untold years of disrespect and adultery. TK U MLJ LV NV

justplainjoejustplainjoeover 12 years ago
JPB-All your themes are predictable and pathetic.

You are really into cuckolding and wimp husbands. Says "tons" about you personally.

bruce22bruce22over 12 years ago
Readable Story

Of course, neither of the principals are likable, she is a stupid slut and he is a hopeless wimp, though not of the type who sits in the closet watching....

Still well written and no where as disgusting as many of the cuckold stories on this site...

size14shoesize14shoeover 12 years ago
Me think thou protest too much

Not only does JPB not give a fuck what others think, I don't give a fuck what others think. The arrogance of people thinking they 'know' what everybody would do under different circumstances astounds me.

The husband decided early on in high school he was willing to put up with Bev's screwing around as long as it was discrete and did until she did the 'in your face' number. Then he said, "No more." He set the rules for the marriage going forward. Doesn't sound like a wimp to me. A wimp has come to mean on Lit a husband who doesn't kick his wife to the curb for whatever reason, just like a slut is a woman who even thinks about an affair.

The wankers who read authors knowing they are going to have in them relationships where the husband forgives the wife's indescretion and then lambast the authors and make remarks about them personally -- well, I have found that those who protest too much are actually doing what they protest. Check out the super "moral" religious nuts -- Baker, Robertson, etc. -- were doing what they loudly protested.

Good story, good read. Different and interesting. Thank you JRB

RePhilRePhilover 12 years ago
Forget the subject matter

It's just a poorly written story.

sledgesledgeover 12 years ago
Wimp!

You tell a good story but the ending sucks! Give the guy some balls already.

Your guy is not a man. I gave you a 3 only because most of the story was

Ok. But you had to trash the ending. It just sucked!!!!!

BelgiumBelgiumover 12 years ago
As usual: lack of a backbone

Big surprise… Yet an other mindless and spineless cuckold story by JPB. What guy would knowingly accept being cuckolded for years and do nothing about it? And then after reaching the limit, acquiescing in it anyway… As to her changing: a leopard cannot change its spots. Given her proclivities, it's even miraculous he fathered his children and not one of her lovers.

So in future, please give your characters more (moral) backbone.

Setsuna56Setsuna56over 12 years ago
bad

The guy shoud've taken on a lover at least since his wife's doing the same damn thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fregenfregenover 12 years ago
Not so, justplainjoe

Read JPB's "The Crumpled Letter."<P>

This one - not as good.<P>

But JPB - love him, hate him or just soso - puts his stories here on a continuing basis. Your choice to read or not.<P>

Thanks for sharing, JPB.

Gidmo1936Gidmo1936over 12 years ago

I gave you a 3 also because I kept on reading AFTER I decided I did not like either of those two----otherwise a 1.

nakdsubnakdsubover 12 years ago
Yeah, I have to agree

Even though I have a happy ending in most of my stories, this guy was just a total whimp.

MissouriUSAMissouriUSAover 12 years ago
I was hoping for the "Barb Cheated" scenario.

Whether or not he stayed with her was going to be up to JPB to decide. This time he decided to write another "wimp husband/ cuckold" story. As others have said, JPB doesn't give a flying fuck what his audience thinks about his storylines.

In these types of stories, I can never find any of the characters worth caring about. It's difficult to like a story if you don't have sympathy for any of the characters.

But I will probably read the next JPB story anyway...

jasonnhjasonnhover 12 years ago
Typical JPB

Beverly is a despicable, manipulative, slut. She proudly describes how she is abusing her marriage. Just reading her history made me feel slimy. <br><br>

But it turns out that hubby isn't quite as clueless as she thought. He split the difference between love and respect and sex. He figured that as long as he had the love and respect the sex wasn't a deal breaker. The fallacy with the story is that it is obvious from Beverly's own words that she doesn't really respect him. He was a usable fool. <br><br>

And he still is although in a stronger position. Now he gets whatever sex he wants from her. I guess his justification is valid. He put up with her screwing others for many years. If that is continuing why would it be a problem now? I don't think most men would accept such a situation but the story clearly shows he will and why. OK. It's also a true observation that you will do stupid things for love. But if I were him I'd be enjoying my trips out of town a whole lot more. I would also keep up that private account and make it known to dear Beverly that she might be disposable.

movermoverover 12 years ago
Mmmmmmmm

Great way to end the week with a J P B story. Thank you.

kelsaffirmkelsaffirmover 12 years ago
Reinterpretation of love, marriage

Having read and looking forward to exploring your imagination I made several efforts to be positive and grade well this offering. Yet it reminds me of a burnt offering, and is non recoverable for this reader. In the future I will yet seek out to peruse your efforts but not dismiss a misguided attempt to reinterpret the rather loosely define boundaries of love and marriage where you popped the rubber band and burnt the offering.

Scorpio44Scorpio44over 12 years ago
Tick - tick - tick

As written it is Ok. I don't think the relationship has a chance in hell of lasting. Now that they both acknowledge who she is she will screw up again and get caught again... game over. IMHO that is what I see in the odds.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great--again!

Size14Shoe and Fregen have it right. The naties among the anonymatii have no gripe; they know exactly what they are getting with JPB and they still read his stuff--religiously! I have never been able to figure that out, I mean why the blasters even open his stories, or anybody's stories when they absolutely know, or almost, that they are going to be irritated, frustrated, and emotionally castrated.

I saw the story as very good. The ending was a bit of a surprise, but that said, JPB has had other stories, among his 700 posted, that have somewhat similar outcomes. I read them all, and some of them a number of times; he is always entertaining and that's what this site--for me--is about.

Matt Moreau

SilverWolf78754SilverWolf78754over 12 years ago
What's the point?

He grand stands and brings about all this drama so she will swallowing his load and fucking her in the ass? Why not find a woman who can be faithful?

katibkatibover 12 years ago
Nice

This is a nicely constructed, crafted story. JPB is a master, regardless of what certain readers think about the characters. Size14Shoe hit the nail on the head with his comments.

chytownchytownover 12 years ago
You Never Know!!!!!

Where Bob is going to come from either you like his style or you do not. I love his style because he write what he wants. Right on BOB!!!!!!

MarvinSMarvinSover 12 years ago
Doormat!

He's a doormat and will always be one.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 12 years ago
As long as she tried to keep her cheating from him he could live with it

But when she threw it in his face, he couldn't take it anymore.

A good story Bob, it seemed real to me when I was reading it.

Thanks for the read

LifeisRealityLifeisRealityover 12 years ago
Talent/Skill is still the lessor to Subject

When there is no one of value in a story it is likely a just plane bobbie non-original self cuck wimp male humiliation story.<P>

bobbie will never understand that subject trumps talent so he just wimps on down the slippery fetish road with his helpless self cucksters watching their ho's fuck others.<P>

Sure he has a minor following who share his male humiliation self disrespect fetish but they the few are also jaded sicko's { like Matt }.<P>

So bobbie here's another 1 score only because a zero isn't a negative.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
comment on a commenter

To all,

"Lifeisreality" has it wrong. JPB has a huge following. I have no idea how many of his stories habve been downloaded, but there is no doubt that it is one very big number. I have maybe fifty whole stories published(compared to Bob's 700) and I am working on four million between SOL and LIT. I can't even imagine what Bob's numbers must be.

The reality is that it is the religious nuts and the nagging nabobs of negativeism that are small in number.

Matt

chootkabhootchootkabhootover 12 years ago
pathetic

twenty nine years of disrespect and the asshole is happy with a blowjob and an ass fuck as compensation!! pathetic stretch of imagination.

DunaDunaover 12 years ago
Brandy, Brandy, Brandy..........

1. In the elder generation there are big women surplus because we men died earlier than the women. Bev finds herself alone for her old ages, few old widower/divorced men want a mate who is slut.

2. Bev is lucky because the common children were DNA test proof.

3. I undarstand Rob until his DNA test proof children went away from home remained as a cuckold half wimpy husband to grow up his common children. HOWEVER IT IS THE RIGHT TIME AND HE COULD CHANGE HIS WOMAN. Brandy told him she could wait for him after the divorce!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. My problem JPB that is he writes almost his all stories without epiloge and THIS STORY GOT A SHORT EPILOGE. I will say with Emile Zola J' accous....JPB to gave up his custom!

From this short epiloge I and others can not imagine Rob to leave Bev. Here the happy endig would have been a new connection for Rob with Brandy!!!!!!

5. For the other commenters, I think JustPlainBob's ARS POETICA is a excellent story, which I offer for everybody who tries to read a JPB's story! The title is: "Older Sluts".

6. JPB's has excellent revenge stories without any epiloge.

SKHPSKHPover 12 years ago
Just another stupid "size queen" story

Where was the "love" she confessed in the words written from her POV? Obviously, she felt nothing but contempt for her husband! Does he really trade in the end "staying with her" against "swallowing" and "ass"? For him, it is obviuosly also "just sex". Such characters in a story are not my cup of tea...

2*

DunaDunaover 12 years ago
My Dream

Some JPB's story were finished by other writers. It would be interesting against the short epiloge somebody will write a sequel where Rob will change his wife to Brandy.

gogreengogreenover 12 years ago
you get what you what and be happy with it...

well he got a slut, knew she was one and was happy finally getting what every other man who fucked her got, and it only took him 29+ years and they all got it in under a week.

wow. are well at lest he had his children by her and that all he seamed to care about.

so at lest he was happy.

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
a marriage that had lasted twenty-three years

seniors = 1*

RePhilRePhilover 12 years ago
IF

You tale all the words in this story and rearrange them,,,,, they make a good story. Otherwise they are circling the bowl. Keep smiling Everyone we're only

Sleeping

saratusaratuover 12 years ago

This sucked bigtime, but that is what JPB is good at!!!!!!

TavadelphinTavadelphinover 12 years ago
WOW -

This is one where I have to accept the guy is pretty spineless -

He hates what she does but accepts it because she says she needs it - nothing more - sorry no good - even with the new conditions his acceptance of her reality does not cut it for me.

That said the story is well constructed and nicely written - I enjoyed the reading of it - thanks -

karan9876karan9876about 12 years ago
Another wimp from JPB

The author has been writing stories where the male more often than not behaves like a wimp. In short the author loves wimps. Thus it is surprising to see him being one of the most popular authors out there. What does that mean? All the men or a majority of them on this site are wimps? If you are a real man you cannot love this shit. Period. 1 star rating from me.

RePhilRePhilalmost 12 years ago
JPB = Just Pass my Balls

One of his creampie stories. But he does have a couple good ones

ValerionValerionalmost 12 years ago
*sighs*

If you're going to write a wimp husband story, couldn't he at least have enough backbone to get some strange himself. I mean, damn! Who needs a whore wife?

looking4itlooking4itabout 11 years ago
Sorry

That isn't for love it's only or fear. Fear of being alone or finding someone new or some other problem but it is not for love.

monkcalmmonkcalmalmost 11 years ago
hahaha Miss JPB you one crazy bitch

the wimps says blah blah blah ...and then ..and then .. the bitch says blah blah blah and then that both say blah blah blah blah...hahhahahaahaha and get this it is supposed to be sexy or maybe realistic with meaningful content...hahaha Miss JPB you one funny crazy bitch. I gotta go tell the real human's this story they will bust a gut.

sugnasugnaover 10 years ago
Love?

You cannot love a person that treats you like shit. You can be obsessed with them due to some kind of insecurity, but that is not love. Love is an act. It is a verb. It is something a person DOES. It actually is a choice. To Love someone means that you think about how to improve their life. It means you say and do things that improve their life. It is not normal to love someone who is mistreating you. In fact it is self destructive to exist in a relationship with a person who is hurting you. You must get away from that person. There is no changing that person, they are fucked up. Just get away and find one of the many people that you can share a healthy, cooperative relationship with.

tae352001tae352001over 10 years ago
Lower score from me

an wimp, cockold story JPB? really? most corporations have morality clauses, she and her execs could lose their jobs.. she continued to cheat, yes, he stayed? why? the ending was proof, no respect and never will be.. She now knows his stash now try hiding it from lawyers now stupid.

ValerionValerionover 10 years ago
Eww...

I despise cuckolds. Of course, it would be nice to have her suck another woman off my dick before I threw her skanky ass out.

KarenEKarenEalmost 10 years ago
Another Condition

HE is going to sleep with other women. Maybe that waitress would be interested?

sugnasugnaalmost 10 years ago
Not Love

Love is caring for another person. Spousal love is caring for your mate as much as you care for yourself. It certainly means putting your marriage well ahead of your lust and ego. So, she didn't love him, she never did. She took advantage of his love for her. His love warped into something more like obsession in his willingness to overlook her cheating. So, again - not love - pure pathology.

Tim413413Tim413413almost 10 years ago
Now

I see why the average star rating is relatively lower for this story. It appeared that he had grown a pair when he moved out of the MBR and started divorce plans. Applying the "would I be happier with her in my life or happier with her out of my life" test, he (but not I) might think it was a toss-up. Maybe he should first ask the barmaid how she feels about swallowing and anal.

Tootight1Tootight1almost 10 years ago
good

I've known of this situation, a couple times in my life, not myself, and as much as I hate to admit it, it worked out for the couple.

tazz317tazz317almost 10 years ago
HER ONLY AND BIGGEST SUPRISE IS

he fell for it again, TK U MLJ LV NV

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceover 9 years ago
Um... no.

Ok, so you say to yourself I love her and want her in my life so what will I put up with...

And then you say too freaking bad. How delusional will I have to be to convince myself that I'm happier with her screwing around and in my life than with her NOT in my life.

Being miserable WITH her feels like the way a dog must feel when you come home after being away all day but even worse because you'd KNOW it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good decision Rob...

Can't wait to tap here again. Thanks, Sean

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I just threw up in the back of my mouth

True love or not, what sort of man can be married to a woman who he KNOWS hides affair behind his back? I can understand the wife sharing thing, the cuckold thing monogamy. But accepting a cheating cunt for almost 30 years, bringing home God only knows what sort of pus festering diseases that in today's day and age, kill you.

No thanks.

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
very disappointing

he hasn't decided which way he would be happier, with or without her in his life, he just gave up. she may live at home some of the time (when she is not with others), but he is no longer important to her. there is no husband and wife partnership anymore. and he has accepted that as his new reality. sad

Tootight1Tootight1over 9 years ago
good story

but very sad on so many levels.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

he just wsnts to see what aids is kike5eaf

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
IN THIS CASE COMFORT TRUMPS OVER LOVE

and the Marriage is on life support. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
beverly gets a surprise

he should have left her

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Cheating Whore

Stay with her - NEVER

seekerazseekerazabout 9 years ago
just what surprise did beverly get?

nothing really changed except ole Rob gets more sloppy seconds. he deserves beverly and i wasted time on yet another JPB wimp/cuck extravaganza

KarenEKarenEalmost 9 years ago
No Way

If he was going to stay it should have been with an ironclad post-nup, including a FULL confession by her to their children, so that WHEN she breaks the post-nup and he throws her ass out the kids will support him.

impo_61impo_61almost 9 years ago
I agree with @seekeraz...

I agree with @seekeraz...No surprise to Bervely...The only ones that got a surprise were the readers...1*

Eroticafan8000Eroticafan8000almost 9 years ago
Throw her ass out!

I don't give a fuck if she loved him or not. He should've divorced her. Hell, if he knew from the fucking start that she was fucking around on him, he should never have given her the time of day. He basically kept the cigarette to his skin even though he was in pain. This is why relationships need to last AT LEAST two years before marriage even becomes a passing thought. That time gives you the opportunity to discover everything you're really getting in a marriage. If the spouse holds on that long, it's a safe bet that they're good to be with, unless they're THAT dedicated to deceive, which most aren't. This dude is an idiot. What a waste of 29 years. He could have used those years to be happier with someone else. The only good things this whole mess produced were his children. Dump the bitch. Someone who does what she did for so long won't change. It can't be done. Sex addicts are just that, addicts. It's worse than any drug because the brain will always produce the chemical for sexual arousal. You can't just walk away from it and say no. It's always there.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Beverly gets a Surprise?

Wow! Beverly got a Surprise? He decided to keep on being the Cuckold Wimp he's always been. Maybe next he could get Beverly to find a big Cock for his Wimpy Anus. Why Not? He's been getting fresh cream pies and sloppy seconds for 30 years. The next step is to get his wimpy ass stretched by one of her lovers. What a neutered dog he turned out to be!

tazz317tazz317almost 9 years ago
BEV'S BOTTOM LINE

every thing she is already doing and loving it. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
What the fuck....

"Bev could have the house. I never wanted the damned thing to begin with. It had too much yard,...."

What the fuck? What in the goddamn hell has neutered men to the point where they might have "too much yard?" Have we become that much of a fucking wimpy society where taking yard of a yard takes away too much time from a fucking Gameboy? I have 9 acres because that's all I could afford. If I could have afforded 100,000 acres, that's what I'd have. Right now I mow 4 acres, it takes me about 90 minutes. Christ, get me a respirator or something. Bring the paddles and jolt me a good one. Fucking metro-sexual men....

I met my own wife when I was in grade school. We went off and on through school, more off than on. She lost her cherry to the guy she thought was going to be her night in shining armor until he cheated on her a couple times. They split and I came into the pictures. A year of betrothment and we were married. I'd loved her since we were little and although I didn't get to pluck her cherry and be the one to kiss her tears away, I still loved her more than ever.

The call came in to me when I was gone on a training exercise, my wife was seen with Tom, her old boyfriend, although just at her place of work. On the phone when we talked, I gave her ample opportunity to mention him, but she didn't. A few day later I receiver another call, my buddy happened to see Tom leaving my house, fairly late in the evening. Again, I gave her all the chances she needed to come clean and let me know about Tom, but she elected not to. My team building exercise was to last 10 days and I left on the 6th day.

I was home early that afternoon. The taxi dropped me off and as I expected, my wife of 12 years wasn't home yet. We didn't have children, of which I was and am, thankful for. I always assumed the fault lay with me, I was in an accident when I was young, and my nuts were the recipient of the accident. The first thing I did was pack everything I wanted. I didn't have a lot of power tool, but I had other things, a very small gun collection left to me by my grandfather, old books and quite a few clothes, both leisure and work related. One thing I did find, of which I am entirely grateful, was my wife had laid her engagement and wedding ring set on the dress and hadn't worn them. They had been provided by my grandmother and I wanted them. I suppose she didn't think it appropriate to wear them while fucking someone else? I had everything cleaned out and packed in my car which was parked below in a stall provided by our building manager. Then I sat back and waited while working on my laptop computer.

It was early in the evening when I heard voices and then a key in the door. I stayed in my office, getting work done and wondered if she would even bother to look, although I wasn't supposed to be home. She didn't and it was with no small heartbreak I heard the two lovers walking up the stairs. I didn't have long to wait before the moaning and groaning started. I had prepared for this and crying the entire time, put my plan into action. I had a piece of angle iron with a crescent cut out of the center and the piece of iron was about 4' long. Carrying that, along with a hammer and nails, I went to the bedroom door which thankfully was closed, I put my plan into action.

Laying the crescent cutout over the door knob, I pound a nail through a hold in the angle iron and into the door casing. I heard silence then shouts and I put a nail through the other end and into the door casing. There was no way for them to get out of the bedroom, it was on an inside wall with no window. Leaving them to wonder, I made sure it was secured and went back downstairs. There, I found both their phones on the table inside the door and laid them on the table, driving a nail through them both and into the table top. I laid mine next to them, along with the remnants of our wedding picture that had previously hung on the wall, and included the ones on the end table. On top of my phone, I laid my wedding ring.

My company is large and my boss accommodating. On my flight home I apprised him of my potential situation and he agreed if I needed, a transfer to another plant would be easily taken care of. When I got to my motel room, I made the call and asked if he would set it up, everything had been true. It would take a few days, but I would soon be heading for Arizona from Connecticut. He agreed to act dumb if my wife contact him. The less she knew, the happier I would be.

The next day was spent online. I moved money around where she couldn't touch anything but exactly her half plus one penny. Then I went to the website where she stored all our personal pictures and deleted them all. I even hacked into her work computer and deleted those too. I wanted to be nothing but a fuzzy memory to her. I loved her so much I couldn't hardly breath without knowing she was mine, but that was over then, she belonged to Tom once again. She was a great wife and the love of my life for a brief period of time. It was over and I understood it was my duty to move on.

She tried to find me. Still in contact with my old boss and a few old friends, they kept me updated. They all told me she was distraught. That meant nothing to me, she was the one who swore I was her other half, she loved me more than life itself. But not more than Tom's cock. My best buddy told me the story of her calling, then racing to her house. I guess they hadn't been locked inside as long as I hoped, they were out in a few hours when Tom found something to pry the doorknob off and they were able to swing the door inward. By then, I was long gone.

When Ricky, my buddy played stupid and told her he didn't know anything, he was waiting for me to come home from my training so we could get together, she actually drove to his house and demanded to search it. His girlfriend was pissed, Ricky was in tears. My wife was also in tears, very near hysteria, the way he told it. She kept saying it was a huge mistake, she got carried away but she couldn't live without me. Bull-fucking-shit.

It took her six months to find me. Ricky kept me up to date, he said her life was geared toward finding me. She went to the police, threatened legal action, even threatened to get a gun and shoot Ricky, if he didn't talk. He finally had to call the police and she agreed to stay away from him. I guess she must have hired a PI, because she was sitting on my doorstep when I came home from work. I rented a barebones two bedroom home and had little in it.

She broke into tears when I walked up, then tried to hug me. I held my hand out in the age old sign of 'stay the fuck away'. I went into my house with her hot on my heels and tossed my stuff on the counter, then headed to the bathroom. When I got out she was seated on my couch so I went into the bedroom, took a quick shower and when I stepped out, she was seated on my bed. Ignoring her, I found some scrubby clothes and dressed myself with her watching.

While I walked into the kitchen, she was behind me the entire way, apologizing and asking for my forgiveness. I just looked at her and found the Chinese food from the night before and popped it into the microwave. Fixing myself a whiskey sour, I sat and listened to her while I waited for the ding. When it came, I sat and ate it while having a second whiskey. She had every excuse in the book. He caught her at a weak moment. He told her how pretty she was and hadn't changed. She was lonely. She loved me and only me, Tom was just sex. On and on it went, until I had finished my dinner, fixed a third whiskey and retired to the living room (about 4' away) and started watching television.

I drank as long as she talked. When I thought I might pass out, I went into my bedroom, thanked my landlord for a bedroom door that locked, threw up in the toiled and fell into bed. The next morning, I was up and gone before she could wake up on the couch. My arms were loaded and I hurried to my car.

Coworkers boxed my stuff up and put it in storage for me. You see, I went in, quit my job and took off for Washington State. I had a small job on the side using my computer and while I wasn't making huge money, it was all in savings and my bank accounts were filling, very slowly. Finding myself in a quaint little village called Oysterville, a post office, tiny story and no gas station, I thought I might have found my new home. On the end of the Long Beach peninsula, it was at the end of the world as far as I was concerned.

Within a week I had found a small lot for sale with water, power and sewer already installed. During the same time I found an older 5th wheel for sale. It has three slides is 36' long and was nearly brand new, although it was over 15 years old. You see, the old couple that had it, never got around to ever taking it out and it sat all that time inside their barn. It was a literal steal and I couldn't be happier! Each night I worked on the computer, assuring money was coming in. I paid cash for both the lot and trailer, then found an old 1972 chevy truck that I traded for, straight across for my older Buick.

My property is long and narrow. The upper end is suited for growing a garden where the lower end abuts against the bay. A little shopping and I came up with a nice little rowboat I can launch from my property, at high tide only! Now, I feed myself from the bay, fish, crabs, squid and my garden, now using a greenhouse too, provides everything else.

Jodie has located me. I saw her just the other day watching my place. She didn't see me that time and I hope that she'll leave. Otherwise I might have to call the police. You see, after I left her in Flagstaff, she was so distraught, she was admitted to a hospital, her parents called and they took her home. There, they finally had to admit her to a psychiatric ward for a time. She's attempted suicide multiple times, from what I understand.

Tom? It's nice to have friends. One of the reasons I believe Jodie didn't stay with him was because a few friends found him and showed him the error of his ways. He was incapacitated for a reasonable length of time afterward and soon left for California again. Not far from me, about 1200 miles, someday I might have to pay him a visit. He was well aware Jodie was married.

Now what? Well, Jodie moved to Ocean Park, not far from where I live. She has yet to attempt to contact me, and it's just as well. I have my eye on another piece of property and that on Galveston Bay in Texas. Things are set up where just a few minutes and I could be heading for the airport. Money wise, I'm doing well. Not getting rich, just paying the bills with a little left over. Life is pretty good, even though Jodie found a job in the tiny little store I used to buy my supplies from. Oh well, there are other stores on the peninsula.

RePhilRePhilover 8 years ago
You are what you fuck

Poor guy

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
nothing new

same old wimpy cuck bob.

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 8 years ago
Too Cucky For Me

He should at least make it clear that HE was going to have extra-curricular fun also!

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsover 8 years ago
@ sbrooks103

Well, maybe he was just being less blatant than she had been, he did after all say that he was going to start doing things that he wanted which he hadn't because she didn't want him to.

I'm assuming him getting a bit of strange falls under that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
and what we have here

is jpb's cuck auto-bio.

shame that a willing cuck has the story taleing talent he has.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
HI! It's Rob here. The happy cuckold.

I'm an idiot. My wife is a lying, cheating slut. Full of pestilence and diseases. But I'm gonna stay with her because she has promised me that she will suck my dick and let me ass fuck her. In return she promises to be faithful. At least for a little while. Yes I think only with my little head. For I am ROB! The dumbest s.o.b. in Lit history!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Why do you care?

Seriously people, it's just a story. And even if every word of it was true, what's it to you? It's not your life. It's got nothing to do with you. So why the anger? Why rant about a story? It's not like you have to read it or something bad will happen to you.

So pretty please, with sugar on top, why do people rage about a story?!

sbrooks103sbrooks103about 8 years ago
@Anonymous 12/23/15 Re:"Why do you care?"

"why do people rage about a story?!" - I've said this many times, maybe it will penetrate eventually: GOOD writers create characters and situations that we believe in and care about!

The time to worry is when we say, "Oh, well, who cares?"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
LOL

I think this was written to piss of some readers. Can't really think of anything else. Two characters that nobody really gives a shit about. So what. A whore and a willing cuckold. Whatever.

sbrooks103sbrooks103about 8 years ago
Further Thoughts

“He never fought me over what I did or wanted to do.” – Oh, because he never fought you over relatively minor things, like where to vacation, or what color to paint the living room, that he didn’t care about ANYTHING you did?

“I was a bit of a slut when he was out of town” – NOT that I approve, because I don’t, but playing when he is out of town is one thing, rubbing his nose in it is something else again!

“It was only a dinner date with a co-worker." – Key word – “date” – married women don’t go out on “dates”, dinner or otherwise, with male co-workers!

foolscapfoolscapabout 8 years ago
JPB thinks codependence is love...

Shame on me for reading yet another of his mindless tropes.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 8 years ago
Size Queens

The wives in these stories often claim that it is the size of the lover's cock that gets them to cheat.

Now, it may not me EXACTLY the same thing, because there is no penetration involved, but some guys like REALLY big boobs, but fall in love with a woman with smaller boobs. Would the wife accept his cheating if he said that it wasn't that he loved the other woman, but she had such big boobs, and he really liked handling them? I don't think so!

sinsational83sinsational83almost 8 years ago
unblievable

After reading a whole bunch of your stories I have come to the conclusion that you "Just Plain Bob " are either a woman or a diehard cuckold. I believe that in some cases it's ok to forgive and try to move on. However, almost every story I have read of yours the majority of them, the women in them should have either been run over by a hummer or shot, but in your eyes they got forgiven bullshit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Cuck shit

Seriously would the writer of this actually do what the so called mane in this story did ? If so I feel sorry for your ass

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Lousy Ending again

Just another lousy ending, same as always.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 7 years ago
Wimp

There are other women out there who would be faithful. Eventually the diseases will get them both. I hate these stories where you think the man is going to be a man then he wimps out and accepts his wife being with other men. Disgusting!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
wimp

why dont you just go and cut your cock off and be done with it

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
He's a Cuck!

He's a Balless Wonder! Get a friggin divorce idiot!

ju8streadingju8streadingover 7 years ago

that is not love.

just stupidity

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Serendipity or habit?

I suppose it doesn't matter which it is, the story line just about makes it a credible finish - nice exercise in annoyance!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Oh man you got me!

I actually was thinking for a while you could write an intelligent character! But nope.

Chief3BlanketChief3Blanketabout 7 years ago
Ah so sad

This poor excuse for a human male is totally lacking in self respect. I have encountered the type and the author as described them well with this tale.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Fucking Shit

JPB and MM must be asshole brothers. They both love wimpy ass piece of shit husbands.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
ouch

She doesnt love him, she loves humiliating him every time she cheats.

She gets off on it.

The poor sap.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
author is a cuck

author is literally a cuckold in real life .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
* 1 Waste of Time

The story is kind of silly and what's up with these writers always making a big deal about anal sex like its something great (?)

I guess if you have a pencil dick or your gay it turns you on. UGH !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Mindlessly stupid.

Other than self-gratification, what's the point (or merit) of this writing (I refuse to call it "a story")?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
what a man

You can cheat all you want honey but only if you shit on my cock first

Pulsifer42Pulsifer42over 6 years ago
Hmmmmmm......I guess I need more exposure......B U T

I LIKED IT A LOT. Very realistic and if you have one single romantic bone in your body you have to have some empathy for these two people. Consider that they got this far and when they arrive at age 6X they will suddenly be so completely happy with one another trapsing around to visit their grandkids, they will not even remember this bump in the road. BE REAL....... READERS

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Lol

This story you wrote . We all know that you were chewing on MY USED CONDOM. .

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
a major loser

A gutless wonder gets what he deserves, like other mens left over seman.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
JPB

You left your outside light on last night. Save electricity turn it off

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Testosterone supplements available.....

Maybe if you get a prescriptio. You can start growing a set of balls.

EVERY ONE ELSE. DON'T BOTHER WITH THIS INSIPID CUCK TALE

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Don't read this deplorable cuck shit.

Only good part was his ex boss's accident.

Rest is just stupid.

But if testosterone deficient husband put up with it for 30 years then why change.

Me. I'd have knocked her out and used lye to permanently seal ber cheating cunt shut.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
5! This story reminds me of Annon's

entired married life. Then his whore of a ex wife told him all about what she had been doing their entire marriage. hehehehhehe Anony is now fucking insane

weathermanksweathermanksalmost 6 years ago
Hmmm.....

Not sure what to think; they're staying together, but I'd like to see her be faithful.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
9070 Followers
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...

SIMILAR Stories