Beverly Gets a Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was sitting at the desk going over the Snelling contract and making notes on some things that needed to be changed or clarified when Beverly came into the room.

"We have to have a serious talk Rob. Things are getting way out of hand here."

I put the contract down and turned to face her.

"You want a serious conversation Beverly? Well just sit your ass down and we will have one. I'll start it by saying that you are a lying, cheating slut and I have always known it. I knew it when I married you. Did you think that I didn't know what you were doing when we were dating? I damned sure did, but I put it down as you spreading your wild oats while you were still single. I thought, or maybe hoped, that you would get it out of your system and settle down and be a faithful wife, but we both know that wasn't the case don't we?

"You have no idea how many of my friends and even some people that I didn't know very well tried to talk me out of marrying you, but I was in love and I thought you loved me enough to honor your vows once we were married. Again, we both know how that worked out. You are probably not aware of it, but you have a certain aura about you when you have been fucked. I always knew when you cheated on me because I could see it on you. I put up with it because you never did it except when I was out of town. When I was home you were affectionate and loving so I convinced myself that you did love me, but were some kind of a nymphomaniac and needed more than I could give you. I figured that I could live with it as long as you loved me.

"Then along came Gary. Oh yes Beverly; I knew all about Gary. I don't know how it started, but I knew it was happening. Did you know that Gary liked to brag about the women he was fucking? Well he did and it eventually got back to me and for the first time I began to doubt that you loved me. As your affair with him went on and on I decided that you were going to leave me for him so I didn't call you on it. The commissions I made on the trips he sent me on to get me out of the way so he could fuck you went into an account at another bank and they were going to be my slush fund when you left me. Confronting you over Gary would have ended those trips and I needed those commissions.

"I was surprised when Gary left and you didn't go with him. Did you know that he was a victim of a hit and run? He was walking down the street and a car jumped the curb and hit him and then drove away. He lost both legs and is confined to a wheelchair. I think it happened about the time I went out to LA to visit my sister.

"It wasn't until after Gary was gone that I found out about his large cock. One of the guys in the office wondered out loud if Gary was still able to use his large cock now that he was stuck in a wheelchair. It was then that I decided that maybe you were one of those size queens I'd heard about. I decided that you probably loved his dick and not him and I relaxed. You were still loving and affectionate and life fell back into the familiar pattern of you only fucking when I was out of town.

"And just so you know, since Sarah was conceived during your affair with Gary I had a DNA test done and just for giggled and grins I had one done on Billy too. I'm sure that you will be surprised to know that both of them are mine.

"I've lived with it all these years Beverly because I have loved you since the day we met and I thought you loved me. Right now you are asking yourself "If that is the way it has been and he has known all along why is he so bent out of shape now?" The reason is simple Beverly. Before you thought you were being discrete and making sure that I never found out. Kind of like living a separate life when I wasn't around, but this time was a flat out, in your face "I'm going out with another man." The total disrespect you showed me in doing that showed me what you really thought of me. You never loved me. I was just someone to fill up your time between lovers; a clueless twit that you felt safe having around.

"You didn't even try to hide what you did the other night. You could have dressed down and told me that you were having dinner with some of the girls from work, but you didn't do that. Oh no! You dressed your sexiest and let me know that it was a man you were going to be with. Then when I let you know how I felt about it did you reconsider? Hell no. Basically what you did was say:

"Fuck you Rob; I'm going!"

"I hope you enjoyed your date Beverly because I would hate to think you didn't considering what it cost you. You pissed your marriage away Beverly. The clueless safe husband that you used to have is now history. Okay Beverly. You wanted to have a serious talk so go ahead. What do you want to talk about?"

+++++++++++++++++++++++

I was stunned. I didn't know what to say. Rob wasn't supposed to know any of those things. I'd been so careful to hide things so he would never find out. I could see now that dinner with Sean was a huge mistake. I'd taken Rob for granted for so long that I didn't think things through. What the hell was I to do now?

Regardless of what Rob thought I did love him and I didn't want to lose him, but unless I could convince him of that he was gone. Given how much he seemed to know I knew that the truth was my only chance. If I could make him see that it wasn't lack of love for him that had me doing what I did I might have a chance. After all, he did stay with me even knowing what he knew. I took a deep breath and then said:

"You are absolutely wrong Rob. I do love you and I do respect you and I'm sorry that it has gotten to where you don't think I do. I know it is my own fault that you are thinking that, but nothing is farther from the truth. Yes, I have done all the things you mentioned, but none of it was done because I didn't love you. I only did it when you were out of town and not just because I thought that it was easier to hide things from you, but because when you were home you were all that I wanted.

"You are right in both of your assumptions. I am somewhat of a nymphomaniac and I am a size queen. Gary was never a threat to you. All he had going for him was eleven inches and you would have to be a woman to understand the attraction to that large of a cock. None of the men I spent time with were anything more to me than human dildos. It was sex they gave me.

"Your trips are always a week long. When you are home do we ever go two nights without making love? No we didn't and it was because I couldn't go that long without it. There wasn't anyway I could go a full week without it. Think about it Rob. Almost thirty years together and we are still making love three, four and five times a week. Ask our married friends how their sex lives are and I'll bet once or twice every two weeks is the best they do. So yes, I am some kind of nympho.

"Sean was a mistake. I could have -- should have -- handled it better."

Even though I had already decided that the truth would be my best shot I did have to tell Rob a small lie.

"I did not leave the house planning on having sex with Sean. He is the VP of Sales and he is looking for a personal assistant. I want the job and I let him know it. He asked me to have dinner with him so we could talk about it in a social setting instead of in the office where we would be constantly interrupted. I dressed my best to show him a side of me that he's never seen in the office. I felt that necessary since part of the job as his assistant would be to attend meetings and social functions with him when he called on clients and I wanted him to know that he wouldn't have to be ashamed of being seen with me.

"Was I trying to entice him? No lies here Rob; I was. I wanted that job. Would we have ended up in bed if I had gotten it? Very likely. He is reputed to be very large, but I wouldn't fuck him to get the job. After I had the job and had settled into it it very likely would have happened. To be perfectly honest about it even if I didn't get the job sooner or later if probably would have happened. After all, I am a girl who likes size and I would have eventually wanted to see what he had, but again, no way would I go to bed with him just to get the job.

"Honest to God Rob, it was only dinner and it was never meant to be anything but dinner. I do love you and disrespecting you was the farthest thing on my mind."

"So did you get the job?"

"I doubt it. He did hint that my being accommodating would go a long way toward helping him make a decision in my favor. I let him know that I wouldn't do anything inappropriate just to get the job."

"But you also let him know that somewhere down the line he might get lucky?"

"I may have hinted at it."

"So you are going to fuck him eventually."

"Of course not. I can't now."

"What makes you say that?"

"The fact that you know what you know. I don't know if I can hang on to you or not, but I have to try and that means I'm going to have to change."

"Bullshit Beverly! You have already said it yourself. You are a nymphomaniac and a size queen. Even if we stayed together sooner or later the opportunity to try out his big cock would be there and you would convince yourself that since I've known what you have been doing for years once more wouldn't hurt. Besides, you would convince yourself that you could hide it since I still take trips for the company. You would do it on my first or second day gone figuring that the aura I told you about would have faded by the time I got home."

"No I wouldn't Rob. I'll do whatever I have to do to keep you even to the point of quitting my job if I have to. I'll change Rob. I swear to God I will change."

"Twenty-three years of marriage, four years of college and the last two years of high school add up to twenty-nine years of being a cock hungry slut and you want me to believe that you can instantly change? No way Beverly; no fucking way!"

"I can do it Rob. Give me a chance. I know I can do it."

I looked at her and wondered if she could. I loved her; always had and probably always would. I'd lived with what she was for the entire time I'd known her so could I take the chance?

"I don't know Beverly. I'm going to have to think on it."

"Just give me a chance Rob. That's all I'm asking, just give me a chance."

"I'll think on it, but for now I need to get back to reviewing this contract" and I turned back to the desk. She sat there and quietly watched me for a few minutes and then she got up and left the room.

+++++++++++++++++++++

I did think about it over the next couple of days and it always came back to the fact that I loved Beverly and I always would. Could she change? Could a leopard change its spots? I knew that if I gave in Beverly would cheat again. It was in her makeup -- it was part of who she was. She might try; she might try hard, but there was no doubt in my mind that down the road the Sean guy with the reputed large horn was going to get a taste of Beverly. She would try to hide it, but I'd know. I always knew. I'd known it for over twenty-nine years and I'd lived with it just so I could have Beverly. I'd only blown my stack because I'd seen what she had done as a slap in the face; a "Fuck you Rob. I don't care if you like it or not I'm going to do it."

After a couple of days of rolling it over in my mind I made a decision. Maybe not the best one, but one I could live with. The question was could Beverly live with it? She was used to my being accommodating to her every wish and whim and I do admit to being a bit of a wimp where she was concerned. I loved her so much and wanted her to be happy so I gave in almost anytime she wanted something. After so many years could she accept that it wasn't going to be that way anymore if I stayed?

When I got home from work Friday I found Beverly dressed basically the same as she had been dressed on the night of her 'date' with Sean. I was a bit sarcastic when I said:

"Another date with Sean?"

"No Rob; not this time. You said that this is the way I usually dress when I expect us to end up in bed making love. I'm dressed this way because I want to go out and celebrate my new job and then come home and show you how much I want you."

I had decided to come home and lay down the new ground rules of how things were going to be if I stayed, but her news changed that. I didn't want to ruin her happy mood so I said:

"Give me a minute to change and I'll be right with you."

We had dinner at Antonio's and I let her monopolize the conversation. She had talked to Sarah that afternoon and she brought me up to date on what was going on with my daughter and she told me all about what she would be doing in her new job. We left the restaurant and went to the Black Mushroom for drinks and dancing. There was more general conversation when we sat and drank between dances, but neither of us touched on our current situation.

On the drive home she happily told me what she planned to do with the increase in her paycheck that the new job would bring. Things didn't get tense until we got home. Obviously she wanted me to join her in the bedroom and just as obviously she was on pins and needles to see what I was going to do. She was hoping that I wouldn't say "Goodnight" and head for Sarah's bedroom. She was surprised when I told her to have a seat on the couch while I paid a visit to the bathroom. When I came into the living room she was sitting there looking apprehensive. I sat down opposite her and said:

"Over the last few days I've spent a lot of time thinking on our situation and on where I wanted to go and what I wanted to do."

Her face fell as she braced herself for bad news.

"It hasn't been easy coming to a decision because regardless of which way I go there are too many things over which I have no control so I have decided that I'm going to stay with you."

Her face brightened at that and I went on.

"But there are going to be some major changes to the way that things have been. I am no longer going to be a doormat for you. The days of me letting you have your way just so I could see you happy are gone. There are some things that I've always wanted to do but didn't because you didn't want to and again I didn't push because I wanted you to be happy and also -- to be brutally honest -- because of all the fucking around you did I wasn't all that secure and I was afraid that if I pushed you might leave me for one of your lovers. Now that I've found that I'm strong enough to walk away from you that is no longer a worry.

"You do have some say in the matter, but I'll tell you up front that a "no" from you will have me heading suitcase in hand for the door. It shouldn't be any big thing for you since I'm willing to bet all that I have that you have done it for your lovers. From now on when you suck my cock you will let me cum in your mouth if I want to and you will swallow. Understand?"

She nodded a yes and I said, "The other thing is that you are going to let me tap that ass you have kept me away from since we first started having sex. These things are non-negotiable. As I said, you do have a choice in the matter. You can say no and that you don't want things to go that way and you already know what the consequences will be if you refuse. So, the choice is yours. What's it going to be?"

She sat there looking at me and I wondered what was going on in her head and then she smiled and said:

"We don't have any KY, but there is Crisco in the pantry. I'm going up to the bedroom. Do you want me to leave the heels on or take them off?"

The Crisco was a little messy and I made a mental note to get some KY. Maybe a gallon to start.

+++++++++++++++++++++++

The one thing we never discussed was her penchant for extracurricular sexual activities. I was a realist. She either would or she wouldn't, but if she did and it wasn't an "In your face" occurrence and she hid it from me (or tried to) I probably wouldn't say anything. What the hell, she'd done it for the entire time we had been together and I'd known and lived with it.

Sometimes what you are willing to do for love sucks.

12