Beverly Hills 90213

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Couture
Couture
3,840 Followers

Oh but they did.

"Oh my God." Paige said with incredulity. "I can't believe it. You came didn't you? You just had an orgasm. While you were being waxed. "

No. No. No. Sharon shook her head, her sweaty bangs were matted to her forehead.

"Happens sometimes. Not very much, but," Sun Lee said, while continuing to work. Fully aware of what she was doing to her young client. Her skilled fingers manipulating sensitive vulnerable flesh. Working her. "Some women sensitive. Hairy girl very sensitive. She making big mess of table."

Sharon cringed inside. A big mess of the table. Dear Lord. What must Sun Lee think? Worse, what must Paige think? She could see her friend there, pocket book grasped firmly, watching everything that happened. Would she tell? This must never get out. Never. But then she was ordered to spread her legs again. So wide. So exposed. So humiliating. And those fingers. Those silky Asian fingers. What were they doing to her. Was this even possible? But the liquid lightning flowing through her body proved that it was possible. Horror of horrors. She tried to resist it. Tried to close her lean thighs. But it was too late for that , warm heat spread again, ran through her body. Fuck. Oh Fuck. It had happened again.

"Oh God. Oh God." Pelvis thrusting. Legs spreading of their own volition. Sex clenching. Opening. Closing. Clit throbbing. Wet honey flowing. Fingers clawing. Toes curling. All while Sun Lee kept stripping the young girl of what remained of her natural modesty.

There were three more orgasms and then it was over. Finally over. She didn't think she could bear another. Each one left her weaker than the last. Couldn't even fight them. Just lay there, moaning, gasping, splayed, pliant, and purring.

After it was finally over, she tried to catch her breath, struggled to sit up, but the Asian woman caught her shoulders. "You not finish. Not yet. One more prace."

Oh God. No. It couldn't be! Why oh why had she submitted to this?

"Turn around and then turn over. On elbows and knees."

Even Paige was surprised by this new turn of events. This had gone even better than her wildest dreams. She had been sure that Sharon would never have submitted to a full Brazillian wax job. But she had. The Asian woman had even gone along with it. Things went from good to awesome as Sharon had even submitted to being spread like some sort of whore. Baring her innermost hidden parts. Swollen parts. Wet parts. Her soul. A little mid-western slut. And then the coming. Watching her tremble and thrust with orgasm after orgasm. It had even made her a bit jealous, but at this point, that was neither here nor there. And now this! This was so fucking great. It was going to be classic! Legendary. She looked down and made sure the video camera she had hidden in her purse was centered on this. Capturing every humiliating moment. She had to move around to the other side to get the shot she wanted.

Sharon offered no resistance. Too weak from the orgasms to protest, she allowed Sun Lee to turn her over and around. Those hands that touched her so professionally when she came in, on her shoulder, then down her back, guiding her, putting her onto her elbows and knees, her thighs spread, her back arching down, her ass held high and proud, but Sharon didn't feel very proud right now. She felt like crawling under this table, as she felt the cold air drying the sweat on her asshole and sex, and she knew her new friend Paige was behind her witnessing it all.

"Good girl. Now reach back," Sun Lee said, patting the girl affectionately on the ass. "and spread cheeks."

You've got to be fucking kidding me, Sharon thought to herself. She wondered how Beverly Hills girls managed to do this sort of thing for beauty? And it was made worse by the fact that her new best friend was behind her. But surely Paige had been in this very same position. On a table. Spread. Holding herself open. Sure, it was probably in a much nicer place. With someone younger and more professional - not some spiteful older Asian woman, who seemed intent on humiliating her - calling her hairy girl. And who's fingers, God, they seemed to know her body better than she did.

Taking a deep breath to steel herself, Sharon knew she had to get through it. She could even smell herself, the dark musky smell of sex, emanating from the wet sticky vinyl bed. Evidence of her humiliating orgasm.s She wanted to get out of here. And there was only one way out. To finish. And to do that, she reached her hands back...then realization hit, without her elbows to prop her up, her upper body and face was now resting in her earlier secretions. Dear Lord. No stopping now, she moved her hands to each side, grabbed her tight bottom and spread.

Wide. Arsehole clenching and winking as wax was liberally applied. Mons of venus inflammed and swollen from the wax and the orgasms. Nectar running down sweaty thighs. Hips humping of their own volition. And unknown to the midwestern girl, Paige's video camera catching every last exquisite and humiliating detail.

"Wider hairy girl," Sun Lee said. "This tricky area. Very tricky."

Paige moved around to the front. This view was even better. Eyes clenched shut. Cheeks blushing furiously. Lip caught between two white rows of teeth. Her makeup a mess. Face sliding around on a vinyl bed that had been inundated by wet sticky sexual nectar only minutes before - and probably from any woman that had been in for the last few days - Paige cringed at the thought. But continued recording it all for posterity.

"You no hold still Hairy girl," Sun Lee chided. "Keep moving hips around. No need to worry Hairy girl, even sensitive women have no probrem with this part."

Sharon had lost all control over those hips. They had a mind of their own. Moving in response to the sensations that were inundating and threatening to overwhelm her. Pumping. Gyrating. She took a breath and forced them to stop.

"Good girl," Sun Lee said trailing a hand along the young girl's sweat-covered back. "Now arch back."

The position made her feel so little. So small. It was almost pornographic. Almost as if she were begging for someone to give it to her. Doggy style. They even knew about doggy-style in Kansas. But Sun Lee sounded so business like. And Paige would step in if something were out of the ordinary. Surely. She arched her back. Kept those perfect cheeks spread. Exposing the clenching crater lying therein.

"Good girl," Sun Lee said from behind those wide spread sexy alabaster cheeks. "Now I make dirty part all smooth and clean."

Dirty part. Oh Jesus. Sharon couldn't help but tense at the warning causing her arsehole to wink in response.

"No. You crench. Bad hairy girl." Sun Lee chided, poking at the clenching rosebud with her spatula, making it clench all the more. "Hold dirty part open."

Sharon was struck dumb with disbelief. She was actually being ordered to relax her hole. Her *other* hole for this interminable woman. She risked opening her eyes to shoot Paige a questioning glance, but her friend looked as if nothing were out of the ordinary. Thank God, she was busy fooling around with her pocketbook and not paying attention. Sharon willed herself to relax. It was hard to do. Especially as the asian woman kept up her poking and prodding. She felt so cold. So exposed.

"Relax dirty part. That's a good hairy girl. Soon not hairy anymore," Sun Lee said. "Awww..too late, now wax cold. Now, I have to put on again, because you no hold still."

More wax was applied between her cheeks. Tickling her nether hole. She had to be told to relax her dirty part several more times. Thankfully, this time the wax didn't get cold before cloth was pushed in tight. And then it felt like. Oh God, it felt as if she had been penetrated. A finger tip. Maybe a pinky. If only slightly. Accidentally. But all the same. She felt so perverse, when she realized she liked it. Her eyes rolled up in her head. She prayed Paige didn't notice - and thankfully she didn't.

And then the cloth was ripped away taking her breath with it. The process was repeated once more to get the little ones. It was so hard to relax the next time, when she was fully aware of how much it stung. Oh how it stung. But somewho she managed, and finally it was finally over.

But it wasn't. Oh would it ever end?

"Stay right there," Sun Lee said. "We have to moisturize, or you get nasty rash. Very bad."

Sun Lee coated her hands in oil and began to apply to formerly alabaster skin that was now inflamed and red.

"Now you smooth girl. No more hairy girl. Feel good yes? More sensitive. I can tell you rike."

And she did like it. The fingers glided on her like pure silk. There was nothing to stop them from having their way with her. No protection. No downy hair to stop their progress. To dull the sensation. Sharon could feel herself succumbing to the pleasure once again.

"See, I can tell you rike," Sun Lee whispered. "This best part of wax."

And Sharon did like. There was only one thing that could feel any better. It was those agile Chinese fingers. They worked her over. Pleasing her. Teasing her. Oh, how they tempted. Hovering there right against her openings, but never venturing further. Occasionally poking, but never venturing in. Around and around. With no hair in the way she could tell exactly what fingers and where they were. A thumb at her arsehole and two fingers near her sex. Oh, they felt divine. Sheer Bliss.

And then it happened. It wasn't a conscious decision. It just happened. All of a sudden. Sharon's eyes rolled back in her head, and then of it's on volition her body pushed back against those hot dextrous fingers. With a hoarse grunt, Sharon was penetrated fully- two fingers in her sex and a thumb up her arsehole. Sweet Jesus! Another orgasm glided through her body like a kite caught in the wind. She pushed herself against those splendid fingers, reveling in sensation as they slid in and out. Moaning. Gasping. In and out. Opening her. Pleasing her. She masturbated often, but it never felt like this. Not even close. It was heaven. Pure heaven. When she realized what she had done, she quickly pulled away. What had she been thinking? And what must Sun Lee think of her after she had forced herself on those delightful fingers. Had impaled herself. Had fucked them. Thank heaven the woman didn't mention what had just happened. Just gave her that knowing smirking grin. And thank God Paige couldn't see what had happened since she was in front of her.

"I make you pretty, yes?" Sun Lee said.

"Yes." Sharon said quietly with a shaking voice and nodded.

"I make good tip then?"
Again a nod. The orgasm had robbed her strength, she could barely move her head.

"How much tip?"

"Ten?" Oh just please let me up. Sun Lee's fingers were at it again. She could feel her body responding. She was going to cum. Again. She couldn't bear it. She prayed Paige would stay where she was, lest she lose control of her body once again and truly humiliate herself.

"Only ten?!? You make big mess on my table. Cries scare customers." Finger teased each of Sharon's orifices.

The midwestern beauty only had fifty to her name. But those persistent fingers. So delicate against her smooth sensitive flesh.

"Besides, you were very hairy girl." Sun Lee picked up a mirror and held it behind Sharon. "I do good work. Make smooth as baby." Her hands moved toward Sharon flesh to open and show off the results of her hard work. Sharon cringed in shock. It was worse than she thought. This wasn't a trim job. She was bare. Denuded. Not even a scrap of protective down remained. She had seen girls showering after gym and while they had a tight trimmed triangle, no on was bare. No one now except for her. And Paige, Paige had seen it all. And those persistent fingers, down there opening shiny wet lips. Showing Paige everything.

"Fifty dollars." Sharon blurted before she could be embarrassed further. "I'm sorry Sun Lee, but that's all the money I have left to my name."She had started with $200. She was going to be in so much trouble.She wouldn't even be left with gas money for the rest of the week.

"Fifty. Fifty very nice tip." Sun Lee moved the mirror around enjoying the young girl's embarrassment. "And I do good work, yes?"

"Yes." In more ways than one. She still tingled down below.

"When you come back again. You give good tip. I give discount." Sun Lee said as she took off her latex gloves. "Take time. Get dressed. But not too much time. I have next customer in thirty minutes."

I'll never be back again, Sharon promised herself.

"Wow, look at that," Paige said staring between her friend's legs. "She took it all off."

Please don't remind me, Sharon thought. Shivering and suddenly cold again as her sweat began to evaporate and her body temperature returned to normal.

"Why didn't you say anything?" Sharon asked.

Paige shrugged her shoulders, her gaze fixed uncomfortably on Sharon's body.

"Can you hand me my clothes?" Sharon asked trying to hide her body from those roving eyes.

Paige made no move to honor her request. "What will you do in gym class? I mean - you were hairy before, but I don't think there are any girls that are bare down there."

Paige confirmed her worst fears. God this was terrible. Out of the frying pan and into the fire.

"I don't know yet," Sharon said. 'And why didn't you stop her?' she wanted to ask, but didn't.

"Maybe they won't notice." Paige said. "Stand up and move your hands."

Sharon stood up. Naked. Bare. Denuded. Smooth. Inflamed. Ego crushed. Her cleft exposed and visible between her lean thighs. Only an hour ago, even naked, it would have been hidden behind curly protective down. Now there was nothing. Nothing at all.

"I think they are going to notice." Paige said nodding and smirking, and Sharon was thinking the same exact thing. "I can even see your lips."

"Maybe I'll just say I'm sick," Sharon said, covering her body with her hand. Maybe it wouldn't be so bad after all. "And then I won't have to do gym"

"Oh that's a great plan," Paige said as she handed the clothes over to her friend. "Just tell them that and then it'll grow back in no time. And then you'll be hanging out with all the popular people."

"Thanks Paige," Sharon said while she was putting her clothes back on. "You're a good friend. I don't know how I could have gotten through this without you."

"Thank nothing of it," Paige said, closing her purse so the video camera wouldn't be visible. Although, soon it wouldn't matter.

"And you won't ... tell anyone - will you?" Sharon asked shyly.

"No one, no one at all." Paige said. "We're friends remember."

If Sharon had seen the look in Paige's eyes she would have been scared instead of relieved. But for today she would go home, shorn, a little less proud, but in blissful ignorance.

**************

The next day.

From the moment Sharon stepped out of her car people were staring. Most were laughing - or with mean little smiles. Names were whispered. Hairy girl. Little slut. Cummy. Whore.

With tears in her eyes, Sharon knew she had been betrayed. There at the top of the steps, stood Paige, newly promoted from the middle landing, now in with the popular people. She smiled and shrugged. As if to say, sorry about that but I wanted to reach the top more than you.

Paige hadn't just told. A video had been made, emailed, and then made it's way around school. Sharon's humiliation was complete. Sharon was even sent a copy. Actually, so many copies her email crashed.. Worse there were even pictures people had blown up and put on her locker and her desk. Her face while she came. Spreading her bottom. And of course there would be the obligatory coarse comments scrawled below in magic marker. "Give it to me."

Poor Sharon was never going to make to the top of the stairs. Now she had no one, except of bunch of horny boys who wanted to see it. Wanted to see her denuded sex.

She summoned up her courage. She could get through this. She could make it through the school year. And then it would be over. And she could start again. In college.

But at the end of the week, she got a phone call. Would her ordeal never end?

"Harrow," said the Asian voice on the line. "This Sharon Jones?"

"Yes," Sharon squeaked, she feeling her stomach drop into her shoes when she heard the accent. And then those words. The words she had both dreamt of and dreaded.

"Time for next appointment," Sun Lee said. "You come by shop tonight."

"I can't," Sharon said timidly, but she could feel herself getting wet at the thought. Her highschool years lay in tatters around her. She wouldn't do it again.

"8 O'crock. All customers gone." Sun Lee continued.

"I can't. I don't have any money." Sharon said. She had blown everything last week.

"Someone send me movie. Movie of me waxing hairy girl."

Oh God no!

"Listen Sun Lee, I had nothing to do with that," Sharon said. "I was mortified."

"I think I give movie to parents." Sun Lee said. "Or maybe I give to police."

"Please no," Sharon begged. It had been bad enough when her fellow students found out. Besides, she had no choice on that matter anyway. But, she would never see them again after a year anyway - and she was sure as hell not coming to any reunions. But her parents. She could never live it down.

"You come tonight then," Sun Lee said. "Eight O'Crock sharp."

"Okay." Sharon relented She would find the money for a new waxing somehow.

"This time, you wear mini-skirt. Very short. Mary Jane shoes. Grasses. High socks. Starched shirt. Pig tails."

How was she going to even get out of the house dressed like that? And what did this woman have in mind? Could she even be serious?

"You repeat instructions hairy girl," Sun Lee said.

She sounded very serious indeed.

With a shaky voice Sharon repeated. "Eight o'clock. Wear a mini-skirt. No panties. Mary Jane shoes. Glasses. High socks. Starched shirt. Pig tails." Just saying it made her insides quiver.

"Yes," Sun Lee said. "Like Cathorik school girl, yes?"

Dear Lord, the woman was a pervert. Yet it sent a thrill through Sharon's overly sensitive sex. She couldn't believe she was even considering it, but she couldn't afford for her parents to find out. Or more importantly the police, if they got into it, there would be questions, the press, this disaster would even follow her to college.

That night, Sharon told her parents she had a date. She dug out some clothes she hadn't worn since halloween 3 years ago, and put them in a bag. She changed in the parking lot in front of the Asian nail spa. A pleated plaid miniskirt. A starched oxford shirt that rubbed hard nipples. Mary Jane shoes. Thin white socks that went to her knees. And pig tails. She felt ridiculous. She felt felt helpless and exposed. Vulnerable. Sexy. She could feel the cold air on her wet sex beneath her short miniskirt. What was she thinking? What was she doing?

Sun Lee met her at the door and there were even more surprises. Sun Lee was dressed up as a school teacher. She carried a yardstick in her hand. Her hair was pulled back in a bun. Horned rimmed glasses and her lips were sharp and very red. It made Sharon's heart skip a beat. It was almost just like her fantasy. And inside, a desk and small school desk had been moved into the back room along with a portable chalk board. A camcorder sat on a tripod. Oh sweet Jesus. Not again!

"Please no," pleaded the sexy young mid-western girl. She had resigned herself to whatever Sun Lee had in mind, but not another video. She was still trying to live down the last video.

"I tell parents." Sun Lee reached skilled fingers underneath Sharon's short pleated miniskirt, there was nothing to stop them as they slid into wet, willing and still smooth sex. "I can tell you rike. I knew you riked last week."

Couture
Couture
3,840 Followers