Beverly Hills 90213

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sharon's body was betraying her. She wanted those fingers. Needed them. But another movie terrified her.

"Now we make new movie," Sun Lee said. "In my country American Cathorik girl very popurar."

"Oh please," gasped a breathless Sharon, but the pleas came out as please more instead of please no.

"Now you go sit down in desk," Sun Lee said, her finger thrusting in Sharon's very wet sex.

Sharon was loathe to give up the finger that felt so delightful in her sex, but she obeyed Sun Lee. Sitting down in the small desk and pretending to work on an assignment, while Sun Lee zoomed in with the video camera.

"Now you spread regs," Sun Lee said. "You spread for camera."

God, as if she needed reminding of the camera. It felt cold in the back stockroom. But the eighteen year old girl had no choice. She slowly opened her legs while keeping her eyes glued to the paper on the desk.

"Can't see anything," Sun Lee said. "Sride down and more wide. More wide."

Dear Lord. Could it get any more humiliating? Sharon felt like a piece of meat. God, and worse, she was going to have to show it all again. Show her bare sex for the camera. She slid down further into the seat and spread her legs lewdly.

Sun Lee zoomed the camera in on the young girl's bare pussy, captured the wetness visible on her pink petals. Then she zoomed back out to take in the scenery, made sure the camera was recording, then picked up the yardstick and advanced on Sharon.

"I tell you last week, you wear panties to my crass," Sun Lee said. "American srut make seat wet for teacher to crean up."

Sun Lee took Sharon by the ear and dragged her to the chalkboard. "But how I teach American srut to wear panties? I think I know a good resson. I spank on bare bottom. Now you take chalk and write while teacher spank."

Sharon took the chalk and wrote while Sun Lee recited. I am a dirty little American slut. Then she was told to write it 100 times while repeating it out loud.

The first and second lines were easy, although it was rather humiliating. But on the third line, it became much harder as Sun Lee pulled her pleated skirt down to her knees and made her stick out her tush. The fourth line became harder still when the older woman began to spank her ass with the heavy yardstick.

Then there was worse. So much worse.

"I don't think you rearn resson srut," Sun Lee said.

Then Sharon was made to arch her flexible back, sticking her ass out, and up, and spreading those lean thighs. She had expected to continue being spanked in this lewd and humiliating position. But she gasped when the first spank came. It came not on her striped bottom, but between her legs and on the wet lips of her bare and swollen sex. It wasn't very painful, more shocking than anything.

Worse, Sun Lee continued to make her recite the lines she wrote. "I am a dirty little American slut." And she couldn't just say it anymore. Not like with that yardstick spanking her sex. The words came out as gasps. As moans. Soon, even the sounds of the spanks became wet. The sound of the yardstick was no longer a thwack, but more of a splat - a wet splat with every blow. Every blow caused those narrow hips to buck. To gyrate. The wet honey covering the yardstick and running down her lean thighs.

"This punishment srut," Sun Lee said. "Round eye srut supposed to rearn resson. Not make more mess. More mess for teacher to crean up. Now teacher have to crean seat and yardstick."

Sun Lee held the yardstick up to Sharon, showing her the evidence of her body's betrayal. Then Sun Lee smiled wickedly.

"I think teacher make round eye srut crean up mess."

Sharon watched in horror as the yardstick was moved to her lips. She could smell the musk of her excitement on the wooden stick. God, she was tingly. So fucking hot. She was in a sexual daze, but she still knew the video was still on and recording her debasement. She knew it and yet still she stuck out her tongue and tasted her honey.

"You rike creaning srut?" Sun Lee said. "Maybe later you crean teacher?"

With a wet splat with every spank, Sun Lee once again resumed spanking Sharon's smooth denuded sex.

Poor Sharon. She tried to fight it. Tried her best. Tried to think of something else, anything other than her humiliation and sensation that felt like warm wax being poured inside her body. God, how she wanted to orgasm. Oh how she did. But, not like this. Not by being spanked on her cunt and with a video camera capturing every humiliation splat.

She lost that battle of wills. Lightning flowed through her insides. She pressed her body against the chalkboard, losing her progress with her lines. Ignoring Sun Lee's orders to keep writing. The young woman moaned. She flexed. She purred. She even stuck out her pink tongue and tasted her humiliation on the green board. Licking off the S in slut.

"What you doing srut," Sun Lee said. "Tell teacher what you doing."

Sharon spread her legs wider, giving the older woman full access to her sex. "I'm coming. Oh fuck I'm coming," she moaned over and over.

"Teacher going to teach srut new resson," Sun Lee said, then she led the eighteen year old high school senior over to the desk and bent her over. She strapped a dildo around her waist that she pulled out of the drawer.

"Tell teacher what you want," Sun Lee said.

Sharon turned around, blushing as she realized Sun Lee held another video camera trained on her. Oh how she wanted it, but she couldn't say it.

"Tell teacher," Sun Lee urged, hand firmly gripped around the base of the rubber phallus.

"Fuck me," Sharon moaned. "Fuck my hot little American pussy. Give it to me. Give it to me hard."

Sharon turned a bright crimson as Sun Lee recorded her submission. Made her strip off her clothes and say it again. Made her beg for it. The older woman lined the rubber cock up with her hungry sex and plunged in. Then she fucked her like she had never been fucked before. Fucked her until cries echoed from the walls of the nail salon. Then Sharon felt Sun Lee taking hold of her pony tail, and pulling her on the phallus, making her arch her back and fuck herself on it. Sun Lee still wasn't finished with her young charge. Keeping the cock firmly embedded in hot American pussy, she stood up and leaned back against the office desk. The older asian woman was shorter than Sharon by 6 inches, and was even shorter still leaning back against the desk. The poor eighteen year old had to keep her knees bent at an angle to keep her position there on the cock. Felt Sun Lee's hands on her lean hips, guiding her into position. Gently guiding her down and back, then up and out.

"Teacher getting tired," Sun Lee said. "Now round eye srut do work."

Her calves and thighs burning, Sharon continued working the rubber phallus. Impaling herself on it. It wasn't easy work, supporting the weight of her body on bent legs and her arched back. Worse, she knew how it must look to the camera - fucking herself on the cock, all while Sun Lee sat in a disinterested pose on the desk. Even worse, leaning forward as she was, Sharon could feel her large pendulous breasts bouncing lewdly every time she impaled herself. She did the next best thing she could think to do, and held them with her hands, creating a makeshift bra.

Sun Lee was going to have none of it. She took hold of Sharon's arms and pulled them back to her sides. "Keep arms out of way," she warned. "Japanese men like see big American tits." Sharon mewed her submission. With her pendulous breasts bouncing, she have herself in to pleasure. Fucked the rubber phallus between her legs, oblivious to the camera recording her humiliation. She could almost feel the eyes behind it watching her. Watching her sweat. Watching her moan. Watching her flush with arousal. Watch her body wracked by orgams after orgasm. Watched her sweaty hair hanging in her face, chest heaving as she recovered from her climax.

Afterwards, Sun Lee eased Sharon to her knees. Taking the rubber cock in her hand, she guided it to the young girl's lips. "You make mess American srut. Now you crean up like promise."

Sharon no longer had the tingly feeling of sexual desire to blunt her humiliation. Worse, Sun Lee held the camera in her hand, trained on the humiliated midwestern girl. Blushing a bright crimson, Sharon stuck out her tongue and obediently cleaned her juices from the rubber cock. Cleaned it while Sun Lee captured the debasement on video.

Then Sun Lee unzipped the back of her tight skirt and took it off as well as the panties she wore outside of her garters. Her pubes were thick dark and matted with moisture.

"You make mess of teacher too," Sun Lee breathed, her voice thick with lust. "Now you crean."

Sharon had tasted herself, but never another woman. She couldn't deny that she was a lesbian. She knew that to be true after the feeling she had just experience with Sun Lee.

She was still apprehensive. Especially, like this - on her knees, while Sun Lee sat propped up on the desk with her honey colored thighs spread. Sun Lee had never went on her knees for her. Sharon could feel her submission in the air as if it were a solid object. She knew she was going to pleasure Sun Lee. Wondering if she could do it right. The smell was musky. Much more so that Sharon. And the hair was thick and coarse. She stuck out her tongue and tasted. It was nicer than she imagined.

Sun Lee ran her fingers through the young woman's hair. "Oh you good creaner," she purred. "I think I make you crean whenever teacher get dirty." She settled back and enjoyed the young girl's tongue. A tongue that grew tired trying to clean her first pussy. A pussy that always seemed to be gushing and needing further cleaning no matter how hard she tried. A pussy that was as demanding a mistress as Sun Lee. A pussy she never managed to master, but she nevertheless managed to satisfy many times over.

Sharon never made it to the top at her new school. She was always at the bottom level. And she was the bottom in her relationship with Sun Lee. The older Asian woman became the young girl's mistress. Spanked her and paddled her. Waxed her. Loved her. She even shared her with other women. But, Sharon was right about one thing, she was destined for greatness. That much was true. The videos were a huge hit in Japan, where almost everyone was hungry to watch a young round eyed American girl dress up as school girls, super heroines, princesses, and anime characters and be thoroughly dominated by a sexy Asian woman older enough to be her mother. It wasn't the greatness she had planned. But it was enough. And she was happy.