All Comments on 'Beverly Took Pity On Me'

by Momstheboss

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Wow,

the story was very good, but the English so poor (esp. in the beginning) that the overall is barely average. Too bad you don't have an editor.

gbaron64gbaron64about 11 years ago
Enjoyed the tale

I enjoyed the storey. Most of the time author's don't use dialogue. They just tell the storey. I like the way there is verbal interaction between the characters. The fact that the dialogue is soooo sexy and hot just adds to my enjoyment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
There's hope for me!

I'm 67. Where can I find a Beverly? Can we get her to move to N.H.?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
For those confused by gbaron64

"storey" = "story"

"author's" = "authors"

Illiterate twat

FantasyTrainFantasyTrainalmost 11 years ago
More.

Good story! Piss on the grammar nazis!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wow

l read Drew's story this afternoon and got excited. l am 69 and can get it up sometimes when l read stories like this. l have a neighbour Jan who is 60 and does odd jobs around the street. We have always made suggestive remarks to each other and laughed together. This evening l was randy when Jan called and asked if there was anything l needed. l casually said a couple of hours in bed with you would be fine. She said Why not now and we went to my big double bed and we had a good few hours. l was able to keep it up in her for about an hour and she was well satisfied.

We are going to have a regular session as we are both single widowed people.

lf you want more then reply in this column. Ken

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Loved it

Another very good fun read. Thanks for writing it.

Warren

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

You need to write more stories about these two. Very erotic.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMomstheboss@Momstheboss
68yr old male. I have been writing for years for self. Finding Literotica.com is a blessing. If you choose to contact me, pp1266@cox.net, I will endeavor to answer your questions. Hope you find my writting to your liking.