All Comments on 'Beware the White Devil'

by Cindy_Chao

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
oldbastardoldbastardabout 7 years ago
brutally awesome!

raw, uncensored passion. good on you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Wow!

I'm exhausted, too!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
AH-H-H-H!!!!

Cindy, sugar, you may have a bit of a problem. Please don't confuse wildly satisfying inter-racial loving with social conflict. Just enjoy fucking yourself happily silly on your man's huge penis.

Your conflicted musings detract from what would have been a very good pornographic short story.....

Try again, your work shows promise....

ChloeTzangChloeTzangabout 7 years ago
That was fascinating

I have to say I've never looked at asian-white interracial sex quite like that. Your choice of a young asian male as protagonist and watcher is interesting. I did enjoy it and I look forward to seeing what you come up with next.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
a bit helpful

I'm not 6'4" but everyone says I'm taller that the 6'0" that I'm measured to be. I had a mix of blonde and red hair with a rust colored beard. Two eighty I've been but not in a couple years. My ABC wife is 5'1 and used to sit on my shoulders at concerts but that was 40 years ago and before 4 children. Numbers, accounting, engineering have all figured prominently in both our lives and our first two children, at least. So, your story hit home a bit with me. And I wonder how closely you capture the thoughts of Asian males of the 1970s with respect us, my wife and I. Even then we knew enough "mixed" children that we could ask them how their experiences had gone. We wanted a little reassurance that our ( at that time ) future children wouldn't have too awful a time just because of the mix. And that we got. And we knew that it would most likely get somewhat better for such kids. But we also knew that when we walked down the street in NYC's Chinatown PDA was not a good idea and that even without that many would look at us with disapproval. So, what were my wife's 3 brothers, our Asian male friends, etc. thinking about us at that time ? You've provided some possibilities that I'd never considered.

Thanks and I hope that you keep writing.

1954hall1954hallabout 7 years ago
Interesting story and thoughts

My first wife was Korean, second was Filipino and girlfriends were Chinese,Japanese Vietnamese. From 1969 on Asian women were a large part of my life. Foster mother was Japanese and taught me the subtleties of Asian culture and opened my eyes. Things have changed since then.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I can relate......

Not going to use my real account for this comment. My father always from a young imprinted in my mind that I had to marry myself young to an asian man. I might still do that... you never know, but there is definitely one thing I will never tell him.

I remember this one white man who was on the periphery of my friends circle and my friends and I would talk to him from time to time. When he would look at me it seemed just a cursory glance like he was trying to figure me out. One conversation we had he asked me out and I probably should of said no but I just couldn't help it. I asked him if it was a date and he just said he could not promise anything, only promise we would have a good time..... LOL if only I knew! =) He honestly (now that I am thinking about it) was the right mix, flirty but also warm. Sometimes he would be stoic but other times he had such a self-assured smile like he knew something no one else did or like he knew he was going to get what he wants no matter what you said to him. It all felt like a dream, and later we went to his place...... I'm going to skimp on details on this part but all I will say it was great. He was very caring and infectious lover, could last a long time as well. I still think about it a lot. =)

I don't really believe in stereotypes like Asian men are small and weak or black men are the strongest and toughest and with the biggest genitalia no matter how much they say it. If I slept with another white man I don't think I would have the same experience or slept with a black man a better experience. Actually I know I wouldn't, this guy was something else, one of a kind, very unique. Not arrogant but so self-assured like James Bond LOL.

Anyway, this story reminded me of that experience and if we had a relationship I would most likely be very devout to him like the woman in this story. Keep writing please! You rock.

SprinkledYuiSprinkledYuiabout 7 years ago
In reply to anonymous

@anonymous

I know exactly what you mean. I notice some white men have a very specific smile I do not see from other races. Its smaller than a normal smile and more to the side like they know something no one else knows.

I get really short of breath when i see a hot white man. Some of them are so charming and sexy. I also like how the ones I mentioned don't go all out and try to front, acting like a caveman. Just very elegant and charming.

zammzammalmost 7 years ago
bok gwei

I liked your story the first time I read it and liked it even more the second time. The title of your story just drew a remembrance that when I lived in SF older Chinese - Americans would sometimes refer to white people as bok gwei, literally, "white devil" or "white ghost". Good work, Cindy. Is more coming?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Amazing

Without a doubt one of the hottest stories I've ever read on Literotica. I'm not big into raceplay but this is pure gold.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Good

As a white male I can say there is a sense of entitlement I get when around some Chinese women. Confidence is always sexy for asian women and nothing succeeds like success.

I am the devil they want you about.

1954Hall

kiwi857kiwi857over 1 year ago

Well written. I have not touched a white woman in 8+ years. Asian women love a hung white man that has a calm confidence. I had two Chinese gf's, two Korean, two Japanese and two Viet's. All fun in the sack. But for some reason I liked treating the Chinese women like my fuck-dolls and they loved it. One of the Chinese women loved to be manhandled so she got it-- deep throated, pussy slammed and in the ass-- she was 5-1 and 105lbs and loved cock.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Unrealistic !

Kessler or Koestler is a Germanic name, not Nordic.

The Psychology of the Chinese woman is not revealed from her point of view, and only through a male, thus giving no insights into the way the Chinese women see the world.

There is an attempt to cover the White-Chinese relations since Kissinger-Mao 1971 meeting but a lot has changed in the last 51 years since 1971 and since the Opening of China to Foreign Investment since 1979 by Deng.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous