Beyonce in Bondage Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Het Brit, why don't you just do us all a favour and leave it tight for a bit longer! Anyway, when you're done with her we're ready for the make over."

That piqued Britney's interest and to the annoyance of Miss Lavigne the bag was removed from her head and the plastic dildo removed from her pussy

Beyoncé looked up sharply as Britney then Miley re-entered the carriage. Each held bags and walked behind her. She desperately wanted to know what they were doing but knew better than to turn around so she focussed on the door in front of her as things were assuredly taken out of the bags and placed on the floor behind her. Then Miley's mocking voice appeared at Beyoncé's ear, goading her with every word.

"You know you're not too lucky with haircuts are you bitch? You've sure had some stinkers in your time, haven't you? I just bet you spend half your time wishing you had hair as nice as mine, now don't you?"

This was a bad joke. Beyoncé had the most perfect, long, lustrous hair now (sure previous Mistresses had shaven it off but it was back now and looking great as per her Drunk In Love video shoot) while Miley Cyrus's hair was a complete joke. A peroxide, short cut with a ridiculous quiff that was possibly the ugliest haircut in Hollywood. Nevertheless, Beyoncé's response to this question was to nod her agreement.

Miley and Britney giggled as Miley continued.

"I just fucking knew it! Well seeing as how we got some time to kill and we're in a right helpful mood how about me and Britney give you a little make over. Maybe get you looking a bit more like me? Bit of class eh? Bit of sex appeal?"

'God no! Beyoncé wanted to say, the prospect of having that abomination atop her own head was horrific. She would genuinely rather have been shaved completely bald again

So for half an hour, while Beyoncé sat stock still in the chair, Miley and Britney fussed around her with first scissors then a shaver and then a peroxide hair dye kit. Beyoncé did as she was ordered and just sat there but in many ways she would rather have been beaten or roughly fucked or abused in some other manner than this humiliation. There was no mirror to check their progress so with her glorious locks now at her feet Beyoncé could only look up and stare at the abomination on Miley's head to imagine what her own hair looked like as they finished. It made her sick to the pit of her stomach. Nevertheless once it was made clear to her that they were done she thanked them kindly for what they had done.

"Twenty minutes 'til we stop Bitches, better git that coon ready!"

Beyoncé looked up to see Jessica Simpson call this helpful information from the carriage door before ducking back out.

This spurred both Britney and Miley to action and they left the carriage only to return with various items that they set about putting on their slave. First on was a heavy bridle and bit that fit on Beyoncé's newly dyed head. It was fitted with blinkers that were adjusted so she could see very little while the wooden bit was rammed between her perfect white teeth. She was bent over and a butt plug was shoved into her waiting arsehole. It was wide and bulbous and on the end was glued a long horses tail. She was given sandals to put on her feet that each had a heavy, metal horseshoe attached to the bottom of it. The final item to be placed on Beyoncé's lithe body was a heavy, leather saddle. Miley and Britney strapped it tightly to her body and she stood there before them feeling rather foolish and not a little worried that these mad white bitches were going to make her crawl like this to wherever it was they were headed. Perhaps if it had just been Miley she might have, she seemed crazy enough for a stunt like that. When the train finally came to a halt and they returned she was decked out in denim waistcoat, tied up checked shirt and denim shorts with cowboy boots and insisted Beyoncé get on her hands and knees and she rode her out of the carriage and down a ramp to a deserted little station.

Britney waited on the platform in a similar get up (complete with white cowboy hat) and between laughs told Miley to get off the slave 'because her new Master didn't want her with a broken back from some 'fat assed Hillbilly' riding her. Miley got off and the two blondes had a playfight that ended uo with them kissing hard and swapping saliva right there as Beyoncé just stayed obediently on her hands and knees beside them, dolled up like some kind of animal.

When they were finally done the three of them headed out into the pitch black night, Beyoncé up front with a chain attached to her collar and the heavy shoes and saddle meaning her progress was slow and difficult as they headed into the countryside.

The two blondes had torches and after a bit a torchlight came towards them and they were soon joined by a third sadistic blonde, Pink!

"Took your time getting the cunt here, didn't you?" she snarled and noticeably neither Britney nor Miley felt compelled to respond.

Pink looked like an Aryan Nazi's wet dream, clad in figure hugging black leather boots, shorts and bra top as she grabbed the leash from Miley's hand and dismissed them contemptuously after they had removed all the horse girl paraphernalia.

"Fuck off now bitches, and take that shit with you, I'll take her from here, got plans for her tonight anyway."

Neither blonde argued and they headed back to the station and their own personal harem for a night of fun on the train back North.

Once they were gone Beyoncé stood stock still as Pink slowly walked around her, inspecting her, flashing the torchlight all over her, letting her see the heavy horse crop she carried in her free hand and then the light was suddenly extinguished and with a loud swish the crop landed hard right across her brown buttocks, the first of ten such blows before the torchlight returned. Pink sneered as her face came right up to Beyoncé's.

"They've got you done up like a horse? Or more like an ass perhaps? Think I would have had you down as more of a dog myself. What do you think bitch?"

"Yes Mistress, I could be your dog."

It all came so easily to Beyonce now, the submission, the acceptance. She could even guess what would come next.

"You could be? You fucking are bitch! Get down on your knees and bark for me! Bark like a dog for me!"

And Beyoncé Knowles did just that. Dropped onto the hard earth in the dark and howled like a wild animal. In her mind she was this woman's pet, and if she said bark she barked.

Woof!!! Woof!! Woof!!!

"God you're fucking pathetic aren't you? Just fucking pitiful. Get up and walk, we're heading towards that fire you can see in the distance."

So in the heart of the night Beyoncé walked through the barren, alien landscape and eventually came to a clearing with a campfire burning. Taylor Momsen and Christina Aguilera sat around it chatting, smoking and drinking. They stopped as Beyoncé followed by Pink stepped into the clearing.

"Get her the spade!" demanded Pink and Christina got to her feet and handed Beyoncé a spade.

Beyoncé looked at Pink and knew then she was not to be crossed, of all the sadistic, cruel bitches she had served, from Mariah Carey to Jennifer Lopez, to Rihanna to Nicole Sherzinger none of them had had that steely look in their eye. Not even that crazy bitch Miley on the train could match the feeling of sheer power Pink seemed to possess.

"Dig a hole about six feet long and a couple of feet wide."

Beyoncé looked at her, knew she could have just said dig a grave and then set to work on digging the hole, her mind racing. She was being worked over mentally and that just increased as she began her labour and in the flickering light of the fire Taylor and Christina set to work with a rope, fashioning it into a noose and looping it over a branch of the tree they were under. They managed that soon enough and were back to drinking and making out around the campfire while Pink just stood glaring at Beyoncé, almost daring her to complain or stop. But Beyoncé continued and eventually dug her own grave. She looked up at her Mistress for the night and awaited her next command.

"I'm acting on orders from your new Master bitch. You have the chance now to walk away. You can head off from here and leave and there is no comeback. I will let you go. Your choice. I'm sure you can guess what will be asked of you next. So do you want to leave?"

Beyoncé thought for a long time then dropped her eyes to the ground at Pink's feet and spoke softly.

"No Mistress, I don't want to leave."

"Good. Walk over to the noose hanging from the branch and step up on that stool Christina so helpfully left under it.

On shaking legs Beyoncé crossed the small clearing and bravely stepped up onto the wooden stool, then reached up and looped the thick rope noose over her new haircut and let it fall against her soft skin. She stood her full height and looked forward as Taylor and Christina came nearer to gawk at her and Pink stepped up and cracked her horse crop across her thighs.

"Step off the stool bitch."

Beyoncé had no way of knowing that the rope had not been tied to the ground and was just bundled convincingly around the root that stuck up but the black slave still stepped off the stool and held her breath as her feet plunged down and hit into the ground, the rope falling down around her head as she went. While the other two laughed out loud Pink just glared at the submissive, little believing she had possessed the ability to do that. She stepped up and grabbed Beyoncé's collar and leaned in to hiss.

"Maybe we'll do that again and this time I'll fucking tie the knot, eh? See if you're so fucking keen to do that then. Know get down in that fucking hole you dug and go to sleep, you got a big day tomorrow bitch, a big day."

So Beyoncé spent the night sleeping in the grave she had buried for herself while her blonde companions had a supper roasted on the fire then drank and smoked and spoke late into the night. She just lay there on the dry, uncomfortable earth and wondered what the next day would bring. More tests? Finally, meeting her new owner? She finally drifted into a fitful sleep dreaming of punishment at and unseen man's hand.

*

Her morning wake up call was a slap to the cheek and as she opened her eyes Beyoncé looked up to find a grinning Pink squatting over the grave.

"Wake up bitch! You want you breakfast drink? Well open that pretty mouth of yours then."

Beyoncé had gotten more than used to piss play in her various adventures in submission and humiliation but surely this was a new low for her. Being awoken and drinking the piss of a nasty, blonde racist, who wasn't even her new owner, while she lay in her own grave burned Beyoncé's very soul. And yet she obediently opened her dry, gummy mouth as wide as she could and strained her tongue out as Pink began to piss on her face and directly into her mouth. The taste, the smell haunted Beyoncé. She could remember when it was abhorrent to her and now it produced an arousal within her to be doing something so dirty and nasty.

Christina and Taylor moved over to observe and when Pink was done coating Beyoncé's face with her urine they asked if Beyoncé wanted more and she could only nod her head slightly and again open her mouth as Miss Aguilera lowered herself over her and began to piss all over her as well.

They left her lying in her grave, her face coated in three women's piss, her hair sodden and the taste burning in her throat while they had a breakfast. Later Pink came and ordered Beyoncé to get up and once she was standing attached a heavy set of ankle chains to her ankles and an equally heavy set of manacles around her wrists and then connected the chains between her ankles to those between her wrists before finally connecting a chain from the wrists chains to her neck collar. Each chain was a little shorter than would have been comfortable so this final leg of Beyoncé's journey to her new Master as going to her awkward and uncomfortable.

The other two left leaving Pink to guide Beyoncé across the dry land towards a farm in the far off distance. Pink was dressed in her PVC bra and shorts and boots with a comedy Nazi hat to shade her in the hot sun. She 'encouraged' Beyoncé at regular intervals with her riding crop but really Beyoncé could only move at a pretty slow pace, lumbering across the uneven ground fettered by her heavy chains. She hadn't been allowed to wash herself either and while her body smelled of sweat that was as nothing compared to her face which was caked in dried piss and attracting flies and bugs. Indeed the only possible advantage to her hideous new haircut was that there was not so much hair to be soaked in piss. She longed to wipe her face but her chains made that small mercy an impossibility.

"Come on slave , hurry up! Don't you want to meet your new Master?"

'Slave'. Beyoncé considered the word as she limped awkwardly across the ground and the farm came slightly closer. With all her other Mistresses she had been referred to as a 'slave' or a 'sub' and she had done some pretty sub-human things but she had never actually felt so deeply enslaved as now. She felt that she had absolutely no control of herself and her future now. Look at how she had stepped off that stool the night before. The truth is that she did not know the rope had not been tied. She could very well have hung herself if it wasn't, and she had been prepared to do that just to please her owner. Look at her now, how she was struggling in the heat, feeling awful and yet she was still happy to do this to please her new owner.

Her thoughts were interrupted by a harsh crack as the crop stung her backside.

"No slacking now nigger, don't want to get me in trouble do you?"

So Beyoncé picked up what pace she could and finally stumbled into the courtyard of the large farm. It was deserted but Pink directed Beyoncé to walk into a shed that clearly was usually used to house farm animals. Pink pushed Beyoncé into a stall and left the shed before returned a few minutes later with a man.

Beyoncé looked up at the man and knew that here was her new owner. He was grossly overweight, balding and dressed in stained and ripped farm overalls. He smiled and that revealed half his teeth were missing (the other half discoloured). When he spoke he had a deep Southern accent that was hard to follow at first.

Pink made the introductions.

"Slave, this is your new owner, you can call him THE DARK CLOUD."

Upon his name being spoken he undid his overalls and let them fall to his ankles to reveal that he was fully naked beneath them. His fat, white belly was revealed alongside a long, thin, greasy cock which Beyoncé could well imagine she would be getting intimately acquainted with in the near future. He stepped up and began to grope at Beyoncé's body, feeling her, rubbing her, fingering her, checking out her teeth like she was an animal at market.

"Should do. You enjoyed your journey here whore?""

"Y-Yess Master."

"Fuck did you say! You fucking enjoyed it! Fuck sake Pink I fucking told you to give this bitch hell. Get over here."

And now Beyoncé saw a very different Pink. That answer had clearly dropped her in the shit and the Pink that scrambled over and dropped to her knees beside the man was timid and submissive. Her begging and apologising was pathetic to listen to before she launched her mouth over his dick and began to suck him off as enthusiastically as she could. But he grabbed her hair and ripped her off him.

"Too late cunt. You're in with the pigs tonight and Ma will have something for you tomorrow that will show you how to make a journey hellish. Now git going, go on, into that damned stinking stye!"

She scurried away and left them alone in the dank shed.

"That's what happens to anyone that doesn't mistreat my little black bitch. What do you think of that?"

"I think you are a wise and dominant Master and I will do anything you ask, I am only here to serve you."

"Are you? I wonder."

He wandered away, still nude and returned a few minutes later carrying a branding iron whose head was bright orange with heat. He held it up so Beyoncé could read the brand. It read "PROPERTY OF THE DARKCLOUD".

"Your choice slave, are you my slave or not?"

He held the glowing brand at crotch level towards Beyoncé and twirled his finger for her to turn around. She did so and braced herself. But nothing came.

"No. I am going to stand here and hold this up. It's up to you if you want this mark on that smooth black bottom of yours. Now, do you want to be my slave?"

His words hung in the air for a moment before Beyoncé began to back that ass up and really enter a life of bondage...

12