Beyonce's Book of Bitches Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Honestly, she was a little surprised she didn't just devour it after that, but her training kicked in, and she instead continued to dish out the slow and gentle licks that she'd automatically started with to scoop up the remaining girl cum. Which was probably for the better, as it gave her a nice chance to savour that precious liquid, as well as once again cause a more dominant woman more pleasure.

Best of all, she got proof that she was doing the right thing, in the form of Mistress Tessa almost immediately reaching down and starting to stroke her hair again. Actually, the best part was from the liquid she was getting to swallow, but that type of encouragement came a close second.

It was something that Kat was allowed to just enjoy doing for a long time, considering what she had walked in to see Mistress Tessa doing. Hell, she initially thought she would be ordered to tongue fuck the other woman to climax pretty quickly, before moving on to another ass fucking. Probably Natalie's ass, and hers. Hopefully, and most likely, both.

Not that she was complaining, but she wondered if Mistress Tessa was proving herself to Mistress Beyonce, who was undoubtedly in charge here. Or was Mistress Tessa just in the mood for a long, drawn-out rug munching? Kat wasn't sure, whatever the reason was, she was really, really grateful for it.

One other thing that surprised her was the fact that Natalie wasn't immediately invited to join her, either both white girls sharing this yummy pussy, or maybe her friend and sometimes top getting the privilege of eating Mistress Tessa's ass. Or better yet, Natalie eating Mistress Beyonce's pussy, while Elizabeth and Scarlett got to tongue those big black asses.

Then again, maybe one or both of those scenarios was still to come? Kat certainly hoped so, because while just like any actress or actor, she certainly enjoyed being the centre of attention, she really wanted her friend to get even half of the enjoyment she was currently getting. Although she was sure that sooner or later, they would both be getting some kind of treat. Ideally, an anal one, as the Black Doms prove their dominance.

Just then Beyonce abruptly ordered, "Natalie, go and eat Tessa's ass."

"Yes, Mistress Beyonce." Natalie replied without hesitation.

Natalie wondered if she should hesitate, given she was supposed to be a top, but she had been thinking about worshiping one of these black goddesses with her mouth ever since Kat had been given the privilege. Actually, if she was being honest with herself, she had been thinking about worshiping a black goddess ever since Mistress Beyonce had called her, and she had long for Mistress Tessa since the first moment she saw her.

So Natalie couldn't even pretend she didn't want this. No, she was left aching to be included as she watched Kat receiving the privilege that she wanted, and when she finally got an invitation to join in she didn't hesitate. Oh yes, she immediately moved around so that she was behind the Black Dom, dropped down to her knees, and pressed her lips to one of Mistress Tessa's ass cheeks.

She then moved over to the other cheek, for the same kind of long, lingering kiss she gave the first cheek, and then back and forth between them. Which again, didn't exactly prove that she was really a top being forced to bottom. But again, she just couldn't help it. She had been trained that women like her should start off a rim job by literally kissing the ass of the superior woman.

Especially when it was a black woman. And God, it just felt so natural to cover those cheeks in soft kisses. Especially given that it made Mistress Tessa chuckle with wicked delight, which in turn made Natalie's heart flutter. Of course, it was only a matter of time before she pushed her face between those cheeks, and went after the other girl's cute little butt hole.

That black ass wasn't quite as big and luscious as Mistress Beyonce's legendary big booty, but it was still incredibly meaty and yummy. More than enough for Natalie to suffocate herself in between those cheeks to once again prove her submission and inferiority, just as she had been trained to do.

Of course, she pulled those cheeks apart, so she could get a good view of her target, and really get to work on it, not just licking up and down, but swirling her tongue around it, and eventually even trying to push her tongue inside it. The fact that she couldn't get very far suggested that her former and future co-star was still an anal virgin. But for how much longer? After all, Mistress Beyonce, might prefer white girls, but she had been known to go after women of all colours.

Maybe Mistress Beyonce saw something in Mistress Tessa? Had decided to take her under her wing, as a protégé? That was a terrifying thought, but also an incredibly arousing one. After all, there was no way that Natalie could compete with something like that, but the idea of two Mistress Beyonce level tops dominating her at the same time, was enough to almost make her cum on the spot.

It was also enough to make her consider giving up any idea of ever topping again. Hell, in that moment she was willing to give up ever again feeling pleasure, in return for the honour of just worshiping the yummy little booty of this black goddess. Or better yet, the two of them.

Tessa had been warned about Beyonce, and was definitely keeping a close eye on her. However, so far she'd been nothing but supportive of her, providing her with top shelf white sluts to cater to her every whim, and just when it didn't seem like it could get any better it did. Case in point, she was going to fuck Elizabeth Olsen and Scarlett Johansson, then Natalie Portman and Kat Dennings, all in one night.

Something that she would be forever grateful for. But was that the point? That Beyonce would give her so many favours, that she felt obligated to return the favour by bending over and spreading her cheeks? Because that wouldn't work for anyone else, but for the infamous Queen B? Maybe. Which was a very, very scary thought. And yet, and intriguing one.

If she was going to bottom for anyone, it would definitely have to be Beyonce. In fact, Tessa was tempted to suggest it, just so that she wouldn't be topped by a lesser Dom. And at times like this, she allowed herself to imagine it. To imagine she was the one on her knees, worshiping that black woman's cunt or ass hole. To slide her mouth all over that amazing body.

And most of all, to spread her cheeks, and allow the other top to brutalize her back door. Oh God, in that moment Tessa could practically feel herself being robbed of her anal cherry by Mistress Beyonce, her most private hole turned into just another fuck hole for this goddess, and in turn Tessa becoming just another bitch in her collection.

She then desperately tried to ignore those thoughts, in favour of pushing herself not to cum, despite the amazing work, the two pretty little white girls were doing. Oh yes, Natalie especially was doing an amazing job on her butt hole, giving it her all, without having to be asked.

Although it clearly wouldn't take much for Kat to make her cum, and the other brunette was doing a great job at sucking on her clit with just enough force to keep her on the edge of climax, without letting her go over it. Of course, the longer she could last under that assault, the more impressive it would be to Mistress Beyonce. And the more likely they would do this again. Which of course, gave Tessa all the motivation in the world to hold back for as long as she could.

Of course, eventually she just had to cry out, "Ooooooooooh yessssssssssss, that's it you bitches! Eat me! Eat my pussy and ass! Yesssssssssss, oooooooooooh fuckkkkkkkkkkkk, just like that, mmmmmmmmm fuck! Now fuck them! Ohhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh, tongue fuck me! Tongue my cunt and butt, mmmmmmmmm, and make me cum! Oh yes, ah fuck, good little white bitches! Make me cum! Ah fuck, mmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhh, make Mistress Tessa cum right in front of your precious Mistress Beyonce. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh shit, show us both just how much you love black pussy, mmmmmmmmm, and black ass. OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKK YEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSS, THAT'S IT, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDD!"

Unsurprisingly, it didn't take much encouragement to make slutty little Kat shove her tongue as deep into Tessa's front entrance as it would go, and her back entrance was invaded as much as possible by Natalie's tongue. What was surprising was that Tessa was allowed to stop herself from immediately cumming. It wasn't for long, but hopefully it gave her points with Mistress Beyonce.

Of course, either way, the result was the same. Namely, that she came wonderfully hard into Kat's talented little mouth. And in a move which would also hopefully give her points, she was able to cum more than once. More importantly, she remained on her feet, ready and eager to dish out some more ass fuckings.

Kat moaned happily, as her taste-buds were hit by pretty much the best tasting thing ever, girl cum. Oh yes, she lived for this wonderful taste. Well, this and butt cream. Those were the two flavours, she was obsessed with, and thanks to the likes of Mistress Beyonce, Mistress Natalie and now hopefully Mistress Tessa, she was given the chance to get plenty of it.

It would never be enough, but she did appreciate it, especially in moments like this, when she got to savour the flavour of it. Savour having pleased a new Dom. And the best part? She was so well-trained at this point, she didn't even have to think about it. No, her mind could just wander off as she was blown away by how good this tasted, and her body would kick in.

Namely quickly removing her tongue from the pussy in front of her and wrapping her lips around it, creating a tight seal which would allow at least the majority of the girl cum to flow directly into her mouth, down her throat and into her stomach where it belonged. Hell, she even searched out the leftovers with her greedy little tongue. Of course, that wasn't enough long-term.

No, her Doms deserved more than that, and she was determined to give it to them. Which she did, Kat refocusing on what was happening, and then shoving her tongue back inside of the tasty treat in front of her, and then fucking the other woman with it until she made her cum again.

Which was a process which was repeated a few times, and best of all, she wasn't alone in doing it. No, her 'little girlfriend' Natalie was doing the exact same thing to Mistress Tessa's ass, and it felt so wonderfully intimate to be doing this with her. In fact, at one point Kat reached out for Natalie's hand, placing it in hers, in a real intimate gesture, letting her know how grateful she was for this.

Although she didn't really have much of a choice, given that it was an order from Mistress Beyonce, and they were helpless against her. Oh yes, for better or for worse, they had to obey their Black Mistress. And for Kat, that was a really, really good thing right now.

Sadly Mistress Tessa wasn't quite on the level of Mistress Beyonce. She didn't grind their faces into her cunt and butt, or provide any verbal encouragement after they started making her cum. Then again, maybe she was saving that for butt fucking them? Kat definitely hoped so, and things looked good for that, considering they were pushed away long before Mistress Tessa ran out of steam.

More importantly, that she and Natalie were then shoved together, 'forcing' them into a kiss. One in which they got to share the taste of pussy and ass, which of course had them moaning happily, becoming lost in that kiss for a few long moments, before they were given another order.

"Bend over bitches!" Beyonce ordered, "It's time for you to get your reward."

"Yes, Mistress Beyonce." Kat eagerly replied and obeyed.

"Yes, Mistress Beyonce." Natalie less eagerly replied and obeyed.

"Tessa, join me in preparing these booties." Beyonce then ordered with a wicked grin.

"Yes, Mistress Beyonce." Tessa eagerly replied and obeyed.

Tessa was eager, but not quick enough off the mark to choose which white bitch she wanted to rim. No, Mistress Beyonce was quick to position herself behind Natalie, pull that cute little booty wide apart, and attack that bitch hole with her tongue, something which had the little white whore crying out joyfully.

It was such a pretty sight, that Tessa couldn't help admiring for a few long seconds, before copying Mistress Beyonce with Kat. And make no mistake, Tessa wasn't complaining about who she was left with. Partly because she was fairly confident that she would get a shot at eating Natalie's cute little booty. However, if she actually had the choice, she would have probably gone for Kat's big fat ass. Oh yes, that ass was a thing of beauty, and right now it was all hers.

Just by grabbing hold of those meaty cheeks so she could pull them apart had Tessa considering making Kat hers permanently, and even more so when she tasted that back door. Oh yes, Kat Dennings had a tasty little butt hole, was a great rug muncher, and was going to be a joy to sodomize, making Tessa envision this being a regular thing.

Something she was determined to make happen, although for now she concentrated on tonguing that ass hole, soon swirling her tongue all around it, instead of just sliding her tongue up and down. And of course, she pushed her tongue directly into that bitch hole, pretty much pushing all of it inside on the first try, unsurprisingly, telling her that this was one well use fuck hole.

Glancing over at Mistress Beyonce, it seemed that there the black woman was having just as much luck with her white bitch. Which was hardly surprising, given that Kat Dennings and Natalie Portman had been around for a while, and from what she'd heard from her fellow Black Doms, had been thoroughly used. As they should be, considering how hot they were.

It was also unsurprising that Mistress Beyonce wasn't giving Natalie a nice, long, drawn-out rim job. Tessa promised herself that she would treat Kat's big booty to that at some stage, but for now, she was only too happy to follow the lead of the other dominant woman, and greedily eat that ass, so they could get to the butt fucking as quickly as possible.

So after a few blissful minutes of tongue fucking those butts, Mistress Beyonce replaced her tongue with a finger. She had the decency of sucking on it briefly first, but it wasn't long before she was shoving that finger straight up Natalie's butt hole, causing the little bitch to gasp loudly, and then start whimpering and moaning in pure pleasure. Again. Just like Kat did when Tessa did the exact same thing to her.

Although admittedly, Tessa was reluctant to remove her tongue from that yummy little hole, and she slowly entered that back door with her finger so she could savour the moment. However, to make up for it, she was the first to add a second finger, which went in just as easily as the first, and with just as much as enthusiasm from this little anal slut.

"That should be more than enough for you anal bitches!" Beyonce announced, pulling her fingers out of Natalie's butt hole and smacking that cute little ass roughly, "So, spread your cheeks, bitch! Mmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, give me that ass! Show me you're nothing but a good little butt slut, and you always will be."

"Yes, Mistress Beyonce." Natalie whimpered and obeyed without hesitation.

"You too, Kat." Tessa ordered, pulling her own fingers out of Kat's ass hole and smacking that big booty roughly, "Show me that bitch hole!"

"Yes Mistress Tessa, thank you Mistress Tessa." Kat joyfully cried out, and obeyed without hesitation.

Beyonce took a few long seconds to admire the sight in front of her. After all, the only thing better than one white bitch bent over and spreading her cheeks, was two of them. And this was extra special, because Natalie had started to get the idea of topping again. Sure, it was only with the biggest bottoms around, like Kat Dennings and Scarlett Johansson, and it was even something she found amusing, and had no intention of stopping.

She just needed to make sure that Natalie remembered her place. And considering their close relationship, having Kat here was all the better. Then there was the fact that she had a new potential ally, which definitely was showing promise, and continue to do so as they both lined up their cocks with those cute little butt holes, and slowly started pushing forwards, stretching those back doors.

They continued easily stretching open until the head of those big black cocks slid into those slutty little white asses, making the little anal sluts cry out happily, and then whimper, gasp and even moan in pleasure as those dildos were pushed up their butts. Admittedly it was mostly with Kat, and there was even a hint of pain for her.

However, it was very clear that she enjoyed it, and to some extent, so did Natalie. Oh yes, it didn't take long at all for these butt sluts to remember how much they loved being anally violated, especially by a black woman. Something which caused both those black women to let out chuckles, and even the occasional look with each other, as they continued using the most private holes of the white girls for their pleasure.

It was something that Beyonce could've stared at for hours, or maybe even her entire life, and never got bored of that beautiful sight. Especially as those two white asses were each taking a big black cock inside of them, meaning that it was definitely twice the fun.

Of course, inevitably they both ran out of dildo, the thighs of herself and Tessa coming to rest against the well-rounded butt cheeks of Natalie Portman, and the big fat ass cheeks of Kat Dennings, announcing that every single inch of those big black cocks were buried deep inside those white asses. Something that Mistress Beyonce and Mistress Tessa savoured for a few long minutes, before providing verbal encouragement to their anal whores.

"Wow, what a well-used anal whore." Tessa half moaned, half chuckled, "Ohhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhh, that just slid in there like a hot knife through butter. As it should. Ohhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, a big fat piece of ass meat like this should be used on a regular basis, and I'm glad to see you're using it for it's intended purpose, Mistress Beyonce. Mmmmmmmmmm, and I'm so grateful to you for letting me use it."

"You're very welcome, Mistress Tessa." Beyonce chuckled wickedly, "It's friends like you which helps me keep total anal whores like these two nice and loose. Although, Natalie seems to have tightened up quite a bit since I last used her for her true purpose. Mmmmmmmmm, but not for long. Ooooooooooooh yessssssssssssss, mmmmmmmmm, not for long, because I'm about to loosen up this bitch. You hear me, slut? I'm gonna loosen your ass back up so that it never forgets it's true purpose is to be my personal fuck hole. Mine, to use as I please. Ooooooooooooh yessssssssssss, you're mine, to do with as I please. You hear me, Natalie? Oh yes, Natalie Portman is nothing but my anal loving white bitch."

"Well then, shall we start proving that?" Tessa grinned.

"Let's." Beyonce agreed with a grin of her own.

With that Mistress Beyonce and Mistress Tessa exchanged another wicked chuckle, then they simultaneously started pulling their hips back, causing inch after inch of big black cock to slide out of those white asses. Of course, it wasn't long before they were pushed right back in again, and the process was repeated, officially starting the ass fucking of Kat Dennings and Natalie Portman by their Black Mistresses. Oh yes, two beautiful, rich and famous white girls were being sodomized by two superior women.

Two dominant black women were butt fucking two submissive white girls, meaning that everything was right in the world, as far as Beyonce was concerned. Yes, this was how it was meant to be. And it was great having Tessa here with her. Even if she was considering just how good the other black woman would look bent over next to the white bitches and offering up her bitch hole too.