Beyonce's Book of Bitches Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kat was in heaven right now, given she was a shameless anal whore who was finally getting what she wanted. Oh yes, unlike poor Natalie, who was clearly holding on to her apprehension over getting ass fucked again, simply because she wanted to top, Kat was free to enjoy every single moment of this. Well, she felt bad for her friend, and wanted to try and distract her from her own turmoil, if only so she could just relax and enjoy the moment.

So as soon as her hands were pushed away from her cheeks, Kat almost immediately pressed their lips together. Unsurprisingly Natalie welcomed the distraction, the two friends then kissed for quite a while, before her friend broke it with a pathetic cry. Which at first, Kat thought might be a result of Mistress Beyonce smacking Natalie's butt, until she sensed someone was kneeling in front of her.

"Suck my cock, bitch!" Beyonce ordered, being deliberately vague, while pointing her ass flavoured cock at both of her bitches, who to her amusement both licked their lips. Then the singer clarified, "Yeahhhhhhhhhh, suck your little friend's ass off of my big black dick. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, come on Kat, mmmmmmmm, remind me of what a great little cock sucker you are. And just how much you love being double stuffed. Oooooooooooooh yessssssssssss, mmmmmmmmmm, good spit roasted white pig. Ha ha ha ha, that's it, oooooooooooh, good girl. Good little cock sucker. Oooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssss, suck it!"

"Yes, Mistress Beyonce." Kat eagerly applied and obeyed.

So eagerly, in fact, that she didn't even wait for Mistress Beyonce to finished speaking. No, she blurted it out while the superior woman was moaning, and then wrapped her lips around that big dick. Which in turn, of course caused her eyes to flutter closed, and then she let out a long, loud and happy moan as she tasted Natalie Portman's ass. And the deepest part of it too.

Which was easily one of her favourite flavours ever. So much so, that even though she knew that the faster she sucked, the more butt cream that she would get, she just had to savour that wonderful flavour. Which unfortunately, displeased her Black Mistress. Which in turn, broke her heart, but she just couldn't help it. She needed to savour that flavour.

However, like the well-trained ass to mouth bitch she was, Kat then tried to make it up to her Black Mistress, by quickly beginning to take that ass flavoured dildo down her throat. It was too little too late, though, and before she could get every drop of that precious liquid, like she wanted too, the privilege was taken away from her. Worse still, the cock in her own ass was removed, leaving her with nothing.

That was probably going to happen regardless, although it did guarantee Natalie would be the one to clean that cock, and thus would be the one being spit roasted. Some things which she welcomed, despite her initial reluctance to bottom. Not that Kat could blame her, as they both very much loved the taste of each other's bottoms.

This process was then repeated over and over again, although not always in the same way. No, every so often a dildo was removed from Kat's fat ass and shoved straight into her big mouth. And the same for Natalie. However, for the most part, they were tasting each other's asses. Probably because it meant they were being spit roasted, but also, their Mistress Beyonce knew just how much they cared for each other.

What this would mean to them. And importantly, what this would mean to Natalie. And if she was going to break her again, this would be a good way to do it. Because really, truly what Kat wanted, but she was kind of distracted by the heaven of being butt fucked by a black goddess to complain. Especially when Mistress Beyonce and Mistress Tessa started switching asses.

Natalie was glad for Kat whenever she got both cocks all to herself, as she knew just how much the pure bottom absolutely love that kind of treatment. Something which was made crystal clear by just how loudly she moaned, gasped, whimpered and cried out in pure pleasure around the cock in her mouth.

Or into Natalie's mouth. Oh yes, her favourite was whenever she was kissing Kat, when they were swallowing each other's sounds of enjoyment. Although more often than not, everyone got to just enjoy the sounds of they were making, which was echoing throughout the room. Oh God yes, Mistress Beyonce and Mistress Tessa were clearly enjoying this too, which made her beam with pride.

Of course, that was also kind of a problem, as it was making her enjoy every moment of this, and more to the point, craved more. Oh yes, prim and proper Natalie Portman wanted to throw away every little ground she made on becoming a top again, and once again devote herself completely to being a bottom. In fact, it was so hard to resist, that her body completely betrayed her. Her ass!

Oh God, her back hole and back passage completely relaxed, and was welcoming the cocks invading it. Mistress Beyonce and Mistress Tessa even started switching asses, meaning that Natalie's butt was being penetrated over and over again, and yet at this point, she was so loose back there. All she felt was pure pleasure.

So much so that Natalie eventually had to plead, "Oh please, Mistress Beyonce, fuck me hard! Mmmmmmmm yesssssssssss, pound my slutty little ass hole! Pound it hard and deep and make me cum! Please? Oh please, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkk, wreck my slutty little butt and make me cum! Make me a pure bottom! No, mmmmmmmmm, remind me I'm a bottom. Your pure bottom, who loves it up her slutty little bottom! Ooooooooooooh yessssssssssssss, fucking destroy my white ass with your big black cock! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh, please Mistress Beyonce, my Black Mistress Beyonce, oh fuck me, OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSS, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!"

Not to be left out Kat quickly added, "Me too. Oh please Mistress Tessa, wreck my big fat whore ass! Mmmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, make that big booty bounce for you! Make those cheeks shake. Oh yes, oooooooooooooooooh yesssssssssssss, treat me like a piece of meat. Ohhhhhhhhhhh fuck yeah, like a big piece of ass meat. Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, wreck me with that BBC. Ooooooooooooh yessssssssssss, my big fat white ass loves big black dick. Ohhhhhhhhhh, fuckking wreck that shit hole! Ah fuck! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDD!"

Thankfully, the dominant women were only too happy to oblige, both simultaneously increasing the force of the butt fucking and making both their anal bitches cum nice and hard. Natalie was actually kind of surprised, as she was expecting to have to say much more than that. To make it crystal clear that she accepts her place as a bottom again. To promise never to try and top again. To never forget her place again. To be broken beyond repair.

But then again, she already was. Because she had tried really hard to top again, but it had never been quite the same. It was over, Mistress Beyonce had won, and they all knew it. Although it might've been fun to be double ass fucked. Simply because Kat would have really like that. Also it would have given Natalie a shred of dignity to say she was broken by that. Which was probably the reason it didn't happen.

Whatever disappointment she felt at that not happening, and at herself for giving in so easily, was quickly forgotten that she was bombarded by incredible climax after incredible climax. And maybe the best part was that she had her favourite anal bitch getting her ass destroyed right beside her, Natalie hanging onto Kat's hand throughout this wicked experience. No!

The best part was she got to please Mistress Beyonce, and to a lesser extent Mistress Tessa. Oh yes, Natalie knew just how satisfying it was to anally dominate a submissive little bitch, and while the orgasms weren't quite as powerful as the ones she was now receiving, it warmed her heart to think that these superior women were experiencing joy from this.

Tessa was enjoying this experience so much she didn't want it to ever end. Partly because she was still trying to impresse Mistress Beyonce, and prove to her that she could be a good companion for her whenever she was in the mood to dominate white bitches. But also, it truly was just a wonderful heaven to butt fuck another woman.

Especially one with a big, meaty bottom, like Kat Dennings. Because apparently Mistress Beyonce had decided that she would be the one to make sure that Natalie Portman would be thoroughly broken again, and Tessa had no problem with that, if it meant she got to pound Kat's big fat white ass. Something that she fully intended to take advantage of by now, while preventing herself from cumming too quickly.

It might've been the hardest thing she'd ever had to do, but to her credit, Tessa just about managed it. Oh yes, she made those big, meaty cheeks jiggle like jelly for what felt like an eternity, her anal bitch screaming hysterically as she squirted her cum all over the bed sheets, and her big tits were practically slapping her in the face every time.

Oh yes, maybe the greatest top she'd ever met reduced prim and proper Natalie Portman to a screaming and quivering wreck right beside her. Oh yes, the two dominant black women turned the two submissive white girls into their anal loving bitches. God, it was a heaven which Tessa never wanted to end. Unfortunately, sooner or later it had too, so she might as well make sure she went out in style, right?

So Tessa reached down, grabbed two big handfuls of those giant titties and growled into Kat's ear, "CUM FOR ME, MMMMMMMMMMM YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, CUM FOR ME YOU BIG TITTIE ANAL HO! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOH YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, YOU BIG TITTIE WHITE BITCH! THAT'S WHAT YOU ARE! THAT'S ALL YOU ARE! OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHHHHHH, MY BITCH! MY FAT ASSED WHITE BITCH! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, CUM FOR ME BITCH! CUM FOR YOUR BLACK MISTRESS, MMMMMMMMMMMM, JUST LIKE YOU'RE LITTLE GIRLFRIEND IS! OH YEAH, JUST LIKE HER. OH FUCK YEAH, OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDD YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSS, CUM FOR ME BITCH!"

Meanwhile Beyonce just smacked Natalie's ass and yelled, "YOU TOO, NATALIE! YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, CUM LIKE THE ANAL LOVING WHITE BITCH YOU ARE! MY ANAL LOVING WHITE BITCH! THAT'S WHAT YOU ARE! THAT'S WHAT YOU'LL ALWAYS BE, AND YOU KNOW IT! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOH YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, YOU'RE NOTHING BUT A HOT LITTLE BOTTOM! MY DIRTY LITTLE BUTT SLUT! MY NASTY LITTLE ANAL HO! CUM NOW, HO. CUM FOR YOUR BLACK MISTRESS, MMMMMMMMMMMM YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHH! OH FUCK! OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKK, CUM LIKE THE ANAL BITCH YOU ARE WITH A DICK IN YOUR ASS! WITH A BIG BLACK DICK IN YOUR SWEET LITTLE WHITE ASS! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD, GOOD BITCH, FUCK YEAH!"

Of course, the combination of those words, the other end of the dildo bashing against her clit, those meaty cheeks jiggling against her thighs, and most of all, just the sheer joy of sodomizing another woman, while two other women were experiencing the same thing right beside them, caused Tessa to go over the edge of an amazing orgasm.

To her credit, she was able to push herself through that climax, and through the several more which followed it, doing herself proud in the process. And hopefully, doing Mistress Beyonce proud. At the very least, she was pretty sure the other dominant woman came about the same time, so with any luck, Tessa could either out last Mistress Beyonce, or last just as long as her. Either way, she would consider it a win.

Sure enough, the two black women came to a stop about the same time, burying the full length of their big black cocks in those hot white asses with one last thrust, and then stayed still for a few long minutes while the four of them tried to get their breath back. It wasn't easy remaining upright, but Mistress Beyonce gave her a smile which seemed to be proud, and even impressed, which made it a lot easier.

Tessa of course, smiled back, and then simultaneously the tops started to pull their strap-on dildos out of those bottoms. Something they did nice and slowly, so they could watch every inch of those big dicks stretching those slutty little butt holes one last time, before pulling them all the way out and moving back to admire their handiwork.

Then after a few long seconds Beyonce ordered, "Spread your cheeks, bitches! Mmmmmmmm yessssssssssss, show us our handiwork."

"Yes, Mistress Beyonce." Kat moaned dreamily and obeyed.

"Yes, Mistress Beyonce." Natalie whimpered softly and obeyed.

Natalie and Kat were both slow to obey, but that was more to do with exhaustion than any shred of hesitance they might have. After all, Kat had been a shameless anal ho pretty much the moment a cock entered her butt hole, and while she had tried to hold on, Natalie was right back to being a broken little butt slut.

In fact, in that moment she wondered why she'd ever bother trying to be a butt busting top, when she was clearly designed to be an anal loving bottom. She definitely felt that way, as she slowly reached back and proudly showed off her gaping ass hole to the superior woman who was once again showing her what her true place was in the world. To her wonderful Black Mistress, Mistress Beyonce.

Beyonce chuckled wickedly at this, and then ordered, "Tessa, bring me my phone. And yours. Mmmmmmmm yessssssssss, let us take pictures of our handiwork together. Something to remember this by."

"Yes, Mistress Beyonce." Tessa grinned, quickly adding, "I look forward to seeing them in your Book of Marvel Bitches."

"Me too." Beyonce said, before quipping, "Perhaps one day there'll even be a picture of you in there."

There was a long pause, then Mistress Beyonce started chuckling, prompting Tessa to nervously reply, "Good one, Mistress Beyonce."

It seems Natalie may not be the only top put in her place, and put into Mistress Beyonce's Book of Marvel Bitches. Hell, she might not even be the only one tonight. Something which honestly, Natalie would love to see. Oh yes, it would be so incredibly hot to see her Black Mistress bring another Black Mistress to her knees, proclaiming the only true Dom in the entire world was Mistress Beyonce.

Which was a fact that Natalie had learned the hard way. Oh yes, a very hard, but very pleasurable way. And one she continued to learn, as she and Kat continue spreading their cheeks so the dominant black women could take several pictures of their gaping bitch holes, chuckling wickedly while doing so, as the earlier tension was momentarily forgotten.

Towards the end of this Beyonce asked, "Natalie, what is the purpose of your existence."

Taking the hint Natalie happily replied, without moving a muscle from her current position, "To serve you, my Black Mistress. Mmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhh, to let you do anything you want to any part of my body that you desire. In any way possible. To be an orifice for your pleasure. To be a fuck hole. To be a rug munching slut, your ass eating dyke, and whatever else you want me to be. But most of all, your anal loving bottom. Your bottom. Oh Mistress Beyonce, thank you for putting me in my place, and reminding me I'm just like Kat. Nothing but an anal loving bottom, who can't get enough of it up the ass. Especially from superior women, like you and Mistress Tessa. Black women. Ooooooooooh yessssssssss, mmmmmmmmm, I'm a slutty little white bitch, who's purpose in life is to submit to black women, who are superior to me, in every way."

"Good girl." Beyonce purred with wicked delight, "As a reward, you may clean both of these dildos."

"Yes Mistress Beyonce, thank you Mistress Beyonce." Natalie replied enthusiastically and obeyed.

Luckily for Natalie, she was now filled with adrenaline from humiliating herself, both by exposing her butt hole to be photographed, and by reconfirming herself as a pure bottom once again, and everyone here, including herself, knowing that she 100% meant it. Which allowed her to move quickly, before Mistress Beyonce could change her mind, gave the honour of cleaning these dicks, even one of them, to Kat.

Or even Mistress Tessa. Because as much as Natalie loved Kat, she was completely devoted to her Black Mistress, and aching to taste that butt cream. Especially the deepest part of it, which she got to savour twice, as she wrapped her lips around first the cocks of Mistress Beyonce and then Mistress Tessa.

She then went back and forth, bobbing her head lower and lower until she was deep throating the full length of those dildos, and thus getting every drop of her own butt cream like the shameless little ass to mouth whore that she had been turned into so many years ago. And maybe the best part, was that she was able to take her time, and savour every moment of this. Something that she spent several long minutes doing, before she even looked up.

When she did, she mostly found both tops staring back at her, with the kind of look which made her heart flutter happily, knowing that she was pleasing them. But once there was no more butt cream to clean Mistress Beyonce seemed undecided of who she should fuck next. Natalie hoped it would be her, even though she was very curious to see what would happen if Mistress Beyonce chose her fellow Black Dom.