All Comments on 'Beyond Hell and Back Ch. 01'

by Smokey125

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
mel_pomenemel_pomeneover 10 years ago
Dark and powerful stuff

And extremely arousing, even if it makes me feel a little ashamed to admit it! Very well done indeed - will there be any more of this? You certainly seem to have made an impression with it!

Thank you, five stars and I sort of hope this will never happen to me - on the other hand ....

VyresOfTheArtVyresOfTheArtover 10 years ago

Wow, this was a super dark story, that was arousing at the same time in a 'deep secret fantasy you never actually want to happen' type of way.

Gamera2000Gamera2000over 10 years ago
Very good story

I quite enjoyed this story, Yes, it is a dark fantasy, but I never found it too dark. And yes, I think a sequel would be interesting, especially in regards to how the events of that morning have changed our heroine.

LaRascasseLaRascasseover 10 years ago
Not dark, so much as crimson

I liked this story. The non-consent and emotions attached to it were well laid out. Moreover, there was a gradual feeling of helplessness seguing to dread, to a final acceptance.

The one part I couldn't wrap my head around was what was the nature of Holly's eventual acceptance? Was it her conscious body simply giving in or was it Stockholm Syndrome?

LcnmdLcnmdabout 9 years ago
Wow!

This is so good! I wasn't sure when it started, but you pulled it together for me!

Thank you!

L

hfernandez1983hfernandez1983over 8 years ago
This was......

Something different. I havent really come across a lot of stories that involve a lesbian rape. But this was almost on those lines. I mean I would have loved it if Farrah had a strapon and fucked the little virgin Holly and had properly taken her virginity, but oh well. Well written and after reading this chapter, I think I will let my imagination run a little wild before I move on to the next chapter. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
This really should be under nonconsent

Even with your disclaimer at the beginning it is still rape. Therefore in the wrong category.

stroudlestroudlealmost 6 years ago
Dark tickle torment

What a lousy bunch of friends Holy had, letting a sweet inocent girl go wandering.the streets at night where she could run into the likes of Farrah. At least Farrah had the decency to take Holy back home.

This is fantasy fiction and such it was hot [ she whispers ] Not that i think its acceptable to drag a girl off the street and tickle her to tears in real life.

Well written dark tale of torment.

Holy get some better friends next time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Interesting, A Brilliant Work Of Fantasy,,, Yes!

Hallo Smokey!

A very enjoyable well written, hot and sexy fantasy!... By the end of the story, I was sitting in wet panties, 😈 and loving it,,, yes!

Thanks for sharing!... 5-Stars and 5-Wet Orgasms!

Gay Kat.

GayKatGayKat6 months ago

This Is Hotter The Second Time,,, Yes!!!

-

Hallo Smokey!

-

I gotta tell you Love, your stories just get hotter and sexyer with each reading..

-

Thank-you, 5&5, 5-Stars and 5-Hot Wet Orgasms!

-

From your two dyke friends,

The Black Queen 👩🏿 and Gay kat 👩🏼‍!

💋 💋 💋 🌹 🌹 🌹 💋

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSmokey125@Smokey125
Writing lesbian erotica has become one of the most important things in my life. I try to make all my main characters at least reasonably three-dimensional, and balance out the Smokey Sagas between sweet, fluffy, light-hearted pieces with happy endings, and rough, sinister tale...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES