All Comments on 'Beyond Limits Ch. 04'

by dr_mabeuse

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
all these endless pages later,

The last time I'd forced myself on her was the time she'd walked out. Now she had no place to go. <p>

I stood watching her but couldn't think of anything to say. It seemed like we'd said everything there was to say between us, like we'd talked empires into dust. <p>

Finally she asked, "Will you talk to Bud for me?" <p>

"Sure. I'll talk to him." <p>

I got dressed in silence. I'd talk, but I knew what he'd say. He wouldn't care. I put on my coat and went to the door. <p>

I paused but I knew there'd be no pausing. I paused but I knew I'd already moved on. I started to say something and I gave it up. I opened the door and I was gone. <p>

+++++++++++++++ <p>

And there is still no point of any kind to the story; it's still all gibberish nonsense of characters acting no better than a cheat white woman with sores all over her face being fucked on a couch, pretending to scream like she orgasms every second of the fake fuck, where the guys are hardly able to get their dicks hard enough to be inserted into a vagina so big, even 3 seemingly big dicks could drive through like a small train going through a mighty tunnel. <p>

What's the point to this silly Lexi and this idiotic Russell, really? An author as capable as this author here, why waste so much keystrokes on such silly, idiotic characters, with neither plot nor character development of any kind, other than that they fuck around, and fuck each other, a lot?

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
the point?

The point was clearly over your head. With all due respect, if one can't understand a piece of art, that doesn't give one license to vandalize it, say, with ignorance.

anyway.

I am blown away by the raw emotion, the truth, and the obvious passion poured into what is, in my opnion, one of your finest pieces. I feel lucky to have read it.

CoryleaCoryleaover 15 years ago
Emotion Cubed

Wow, Doc. Just wow. I've never read anything that captures the raw hurt of a break-up so well. Russell isn't a completely likable character, and you do a fabulous job of making us care about him and feel annoyed with him at the same time, just as one often feels when friends reach the wallowing stage of their break-ups.

The stereotype claims that men don't "do" feelings, and I think you're the poster child for how untrue that is. The emotions in this piece reach out and clutch the heart -- my hat's off to you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Wow...

Peel back the layers and as humans we have the capacity to really be that complicated or for lack of a better word "fucked up".

After the certainty of death and taxes, life doesn't really have a plot, but can be extremely interesting nonetheless.

(I hope at some point you'll continue Hotel Pavane!)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
It might be common drama, but...

The pain of these characters seem very real to me. Love is pointless and irrational. Anybody who's ever seriously been in love can identify with the twisted feelings of these imperfect characters you're created.

That being said, there were many passages in this story that elicited physical reactions from me when I read it. A searing pain - very real (I even cried at one point!). You're very masterful with the way you muse about the complexities of being human and relating to one another as complex entities. Well done, Dr. Well done.

kiwiplumkiwiplumalmost 13 years ago
bloody hell

That was pretty breathtaking in many ways... wish that you were still writing for us.

Cheers

amazingrace1128amazingrace1128over 12 years ago
Your Personal Best

I've read most of what you've written. I own as many of your books as I've been able to find and read almost all of what you've written here. This is hands-down the best you've written!

I don't like these characters - they aren't people that I want to be or have relationships with, but my God - they are alive. They are fully 3-dimensional and they walk right off the page.

I couldn't put it down.

xodarapxodarapalmost 11 years ago
Wow.....

Great ending. The entire story blew me away. Just, wow

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
not realistic

I have worked my way from.the top.of the list of your writing. I love your style and content but this doesnt work. There is no way tjis girl could be topping .

notusuallyshynotusuallyshyover 8 years ago
Switch

I read this whole series in one go and it gripped me. I could feel this man's passion, his needs, his hopes and his despair. Even though I could see where this was going, I enjoyed so much of it because then I found it wasn't as predictable as I thought it would be. I found the characters very believable, deep and shallow. Straight and bent. A version of opposites attracting.

The bit I liked best because I found it the most credible was when he didn't love her anymore. Like flicking a switch. That little or big insight. It doesn't matter you only need a glimpse and the scales fall away.

It's that, that keeps the abusers awake at night. I really liked it, a definite favorite

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Mentally exhausted

This author is in a class of his own, his brilliance and talent undeniable. His other stories make frequent references to a wounded protagonist Dom, which I think is likely largely autobiographical. This story had a sense of realness about Russell that exceeded that of other protagonists from mabeuse’s other stories. This story laid out the bottomless pit of the tormented emotions of Russell/this author. You can’t write this way without experiencing it. I couldn’t stop reading it but I wanted to because I wanted the pain and torment to just end. It was challenging to get through, but I’m glad I did because I think this story is key to understanding this author.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

It was like someone climbed into my own mind and came out with the words to describe it. Simply, perfect.

AnonymousAnonymous13 days ago

Lost and wandering in the vanity of your mind. Nothing but confusion and death.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous