Beyond Limits Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dr_mabeuse
dr_mabeuse
3,774 Followers

And with that I realized that she'd shared something with him that I'd never share with her, an intimacy I couldn't hope to compete with. It was what I'd always hoped to have with her, and instead she'd had it with another man. And the instant I saw her love for Cormac, such as it had been, I stopped loving her, just like that. I didn't know it yet, but I stopped loving her.

But I didn't know it yet. I was still on fire. I pressed the vibrator against her and watched her writhe, then pulled the thing away from her and held it up over her body. She gasped, her pussy reaching up for it, then her ass fell back on the bed

"Not too quick now," I said. "We don't want this to be over too quickly."

"Don't tease, baby," she begged. "I wouldn't tease you."

"No. You wouldn't hold anything back, would you?"

"Did I ever, Russell? Did I ever?"

I picked up the flogger and hit her right across the tits and she flinched , rolling her head to the side and away from me, her dark hair covering her face. I hit her again, and again. I'd sworn I'd never hit anyone in anger in BDSM, but I was angry now, angry as I realized the truth about her and Cormac and what I'd never have with her.

Lexi twisted and gasped, her chest growing angry red. Her thighs were still held apart and I put the vibrator back and turned it on, stimulating her as I whipped her, and then as she started to twist and moan, I shifted the flogger to her pussy, soft at fist, laying the fall on the insides of her thighs as she got more and more excited, more and more frantic as she saw what I was doing. She was overstimulated, over excited and she couldn't resist, couldn't hold out, couldn't maintain this charade of being a sub anymore no matter how much she wanted to. She tried to close her legs but to no avail. She pulled at her bonds, she cried out and cursed me, but the whip fell between her legs, wrapping around the humming vibrator and driving it against her pussy as tears rolled down her cheeks.

"Goddamn it , Russell! Goddamn it! Stop! Stop! "

"Didn't I give you a safe word, Lexi? Is this the kind of sub you are?

"Oh God! Stop! You're going to make me come! You're going to make me come!"

I was going to, I was going to! God, I wanted to, just to own her that much, to send her over one last time like this, as her master, the one in charge of her, controlling her. The domme in her was fighting it, refusing to give in, but the sensations were too much, the lewdness. I stood above her in my white shirt and brought the black leather whip down between her spread legs.

She turned her eyes to me, wide with fear and wonder and disbelief and for an instant I saw the love we used to have and the way we used to be—a glimpse of her as if she were on a raft going over the falls, and then she arched her back and came, a savage, shaking orgasm, an orgasm of guilt and forgiveness and she gave herself, gave herself to me, let herself flood into me one last time, and I know she didn't do it consciously, she didn't mean to do it, maybe wasn't even aware of it, but I felt her cover me and seep into me and fill me and then withdraw, as if a wave had washed through me and withdrawn.

I tore off my clothes. Pulled them all off and kicked off my shoes, threw them all aside wherever they landed. I was hard and aching, my cock weeping with my months of pain and anguish and sheer horniness. I climbed on the bed and turned the vibrator off and tossed it out of the way.

I went into her without a word and took my place in her, got on my knees and my hands. I heard her weeping but I didn't care. My mind was on only one thing, and I fucked her with an awful determination. She was still beneath me, tied, entirely passive, unable to move, and I used her most selfishly, spearing into her and grinding against her into her open cunt, pulling her up toward another orgasm even though she fought it, fought it desperately. But I had her open, staked open, defenseless, my slave at last, my whore.

I'd never had a woman like this, tied so completely, so utterly unable to move and it was so fucking good—terribly perverse and rich and rewarding and I wallowed in her body like a pig in mud, squeezing her breasts and kissing her, playing with her pussy, slowing down when I got close, teasing her, then speeding up and giving it to her so hard she grunted from the force of my thrusts, but mostly I just fucked her. She hated it, hated it all the way till she was close, till we both were close.

Then I got off her. With my head pounding and my body on fire I untied her. I unclipped her ankles and untied her thighs and her waist. I freed her hands and got back on her and immediately she clawed my back, dug her teeth into my shoulder and bit me in a fury of lust, sobbing because she knew I was lost to her. Everything was lost to her—Cormac, the play, her future, everything—and all she had left was my dick inside her and my savage, hurtful thrusts as I reached for my climax and reached, and reached—a climax of exhaustion and bitterness and loss from which she tried desperately to at least wring some compassion, some sympathy, anything.

"I'm coming Lexi! Damn it! I'm coming!"

"Oh, Russell, Russell! Please, baby! Please..."

She clung to me, shuddering as I came, her knees up beneath my armpits, beseeching me, begging for mercy or forgiveness or something— It didn't matter. I had nothing left to give but hot, bitter come. I climaxed, her body rigid as I let myself go into her as if for once she felt she deserved it and had nothing to say in response, nothing to offer in return. Her capacity to demand was exhausted. Her ability to hurt had vanished. She took it, in fact, like a submissive, offering her body to be used for my pleasure and expecting nothing in return for herself, just taking my come, taking it.

There was, then, nothing to be said. There was nothing to be done. Lexi lay on the bed with her arm over her eyes, limp, spent, used. I went to the bathroom and cleaned up, washed off in cold water, dried off with strange towels. I came back and she still hadn't moved.

The last time I'd forced myself on her was the time she'd walked out. Now she had no place to go.

I stood watching her but couldn't think of anything to say. It seemed like we'd said everything there was to say between us, like we'd talked empires into dust.

Finally she asked, "Will you talk to Bud for me?"

"Sure. I'll talk to him."

I got dressed in silence. I'd talk, but I knew what he'd say. He wouldn't care. I put on my coat and went to the door.

I paused but I knew there'd be no pausing. I paused but I knew I'd already moved on. I started to say something and I gave it up. I opened the door and I was gone.

dr_mabeuse
dr_mabeuse
3,774 Followers