All Comments on 'Beyond the Beaded Curtain'

by sr71plt

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Absolutely brilliant short story

Erotic and literate. What more can one ask?

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
whow my fantasy

Wish that was me on the receiving end .

My favourite fantasy to be taken like that .

N.

jushornyjushornyover 17 years ago
Whoa

Extremely intense story, an interesting way that his character begins to ponder his sexual needs. Great writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Intense

I enjoyed the emotional range and inner dialog as the story progressed. That and the "very" sexy-hot scene against the velvet wall.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
cumslut memories

Terrific story. Reminds me of my first time..very similar..and that was 51 years ago! Keep writing and I'll keep cumming.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Good story.

Liked your story. Nice to be taken.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
maybe more

how i would love to be seduced, driven mad with lust and taken in the back of a busy bar. my scenario woild continue hoever with being left on the floor and found and used over and over as men discovered me. to be fucked until my man cunt was tender, to have cock after cock pour cum into my mouth and stomach. then when closing time came, to be dragged into the alley, where is was forced to drink golden champagne ahd drenched in the warm goodness. thats a bar i could attend every night.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Scorching ..... but kinda fast

I was happy to find one of your stories finally about a str8 guy who gets seduced; however, I just don't think a guy who hadn't even been bi-curious would go along with all of that, especially kissing, so quickly. More reluctance and seduction -- perhaps with drink, massage, whatever -- would have been more realistic for me. Nevertheless, very hot story. I also like another reader's suggestion that he might have been found like that, naked and ready, by other patrons of the bar, perhaps the skinhead who struck out at the beginning, and "taught" more about all the things he didn't know before.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Mmmm to be used

Your story is breath taking to say the least. I would give anything to be taken like that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
steamy story

I would like to know Julia's reaction when her boyfriend comes back and tells her he just had hot sex with another guy and he pleased him in ways she could never dream of! In addition, he plans to continue seeing the guy, wow talk about painful payback!

LolaBellaLolaBellaover 12 years ago
Awesome Story!

I really wish there were more to this story. I know you don't usually continue with your stories beyond the conquest, but this one has serious chemistry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Hot Hetero conquest

Well-written and well- paced. Liked the way you kept the action moving just ahead of the straight stud's ability to regain control of the situation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
One of the best

This is by far one of the best written most electrifying stories I've run into. In fact, I've gone back to it more than once. Would have liked to have seen more adventures.

ANHbiguyANHbiguyover 1 year ago

I am that conquest I have become a bareback bottom because of men like the top in your story! I need cum in my hole!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Fabulous

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersr71plt@sr71plt
3027 Followers
Former SR71 pilot, currently professional writer and book editor; writes under name "habu" on other erotica sites. My erotica books can be found under the author name habu or Dirk Hessian (and coauthored books with Sabb under the names Shabbu or Stephen Kessel) at S...