All Comments on 'Beyond the Were War Ch. 01'

by partwolf

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
ariesgirlariesgirlover 8 years ago

So much tragedy for one young girl. She is strong and hopefully she will see it as so. I imagine she might think the opposite since she has been assaulted and abused so severely.

cliuincliuinover 8 years ago
Ouch

Can the feds give a hunting license for the Were, so they can hunt the cartel ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
what a treat!

I thought you were done with this storyline - so glad to see it goes on!!

partwolfpartwolfover 8 years agoAuthor
I'm glad I left it open

But at the time I had a new series on mind and I didn't have a story arc to continue. Now that I have some ideas, I just need things to slow down so I have time to write.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Caution

I love this story and have followed it from the start. But one word of caution: your depiction of Hispanic men has been super negative - they are violent, rapists, power-crazed, drug-dealing etc. It's always easy to go with stereotypes but not advisable. I will continue to read avidly and hope you keep this advice in mind.

partwolfpartwolfover 8 years agoAuthor
Nothing intended to paint Hispanics

Just drug cartel members. Maria will be a major player and her father was a decent man, and the Gila pack will have more members coming into play.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

love the series, behind the lines too! would make great tv.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great

While awaiting shewolf ch2 I’ve found this story is missed✔️

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomeabout 6 years ago
Intense From the Beginning

This story is starting off intense from the beginning.

Looking forward to reading the next chapter!

Ravey19Ravey19over 3 years ago
Good Start

You certainly know how to set off another story. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

love your writing, but hope there doesn't have to be many more chapters like this. yes, it is for plot development, but hard to read (plot development means I have to at least skim over it)

skippersdadskippersdadover 2 years ago

I like this one too, but hate rape ,I understand it is part of the story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpartwolf@partwolf
Story series order for the Were War series: 1) Behind the Lines of the Were War 2) Beyond the Were War 3) Between the Were Wars 4) My Mystery Mate Stolen Birthright spans from before the Were Wars series to after My Mystery Mate. It can be read standalone but contains spoiler...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES