Bffs or More?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If you tell me you fucked her, I'm killing your sorry ass," Tom growled.

Sam put out his hand. "No, it didn't get that far but I was able to get us naked and walking up to your bedroom. If it wasn't for your damn wedding photo on the dresser, I had a chance. She ran into the bathroom and locked the door. I knocked a few times, but she told me to leave and that we could never be together again. I stopped all communication with her and have started to get on with my life. If you want to hit me...go ahead. I deserve it. He stood up and hoped that Tom wouldn't do it. He was wrong and didn't see the sucker punch but felt it smash into his left jaw. He was down and out.

"Where the hell is she?" He asked no one. Then it hit him. "Fuck, she went after Gina."

*

Gina and Tammy were totally soaked from the lawn sprinklers and were dripping on the hallway floor. They glanced at each other's raggedy hair and wet clinging pajamas and suddenly realized how stupid they had looked to Gina's neighbor.

"Tom told me what happened. That you two fucked last night when he came over here," Tammy directed at her number one enemy. She thought she would lie to get Gina to admit it.

"I wish," Gina sighed. "But that damn man is too in love with you, dammit. I actually had his cock heading into my lips when he grabbed my head and looked into my eyes and said, "This isn't going to happen. My wife may be cheating on me, but I will not do the same while we are still married."

"I tried one more time by offering him my ass but..." Tammy stopped her quickly by doing something her brother taught her years ago. She hooked her fist from her right hip upward until it struck under Gina's chin. The shorter Italian woman eyes rolled back into her head as she plopped back against the closet door and slithered down onto her ass. It suddenly got very dark for Gina.

Tom drove by Gina's house but didn't see Tammy's car. He had no idea where she had gone too but decided to head to the nearest medical mart to get his right fingers looked at. He knew at least one of them was broken from slugging Sam. The place was crowded so the receptionist took his insurance card and started to sit down when he heard his wife's voice.

"I told you that I don't have my Blue Cross card because I don't have my purse with me. Let me call my husband and he can give you the information." Tammy took the woman's phone and called Tom. She heard the familiar phone alert loud and clear and realized it was close. She turned quickly and saw him standing behind her holding his buzzing phone. "What? What are you...?"

"Same as you," he grinned as he held up his twisted painful right fingers. She did the same.

Tom looked at the girl behind the counter. "The other lady has our insurance information. Let's sit down." Tammy followed him to a quiet corner of the waiting area.''

He couldn't help but grin and she did the same before they leaned together and kissed. She moved her lips to his ear and whispered, "I guess neither of us have any BFFs anymore."

"We have some work to do with our marriage but how about we be our own BFFs," Tom whispered back before saying, "I love you."

"I love you too."

Epilog (American spelling)

Sam packed up and moved back into his last town and attempted to get back with his ex-wife, but she slammed the door in his face. Evidently, he had built in their attic a shrine to Tammy that she had found. After a few attempts at contacting Tammy again he finally gave up and found a waitress in a nearby truck stop to marry. Her name was Tammy.

Greg caught the clap on the cruise and spread it to several women after he returned to town. He did remarry a woman who was a wonderful maid and cook.

Gina well, she decided to become a woman professional boxer for two bouts. Both times she was knocked out by unseen upper cuts.

Tammy and Tom settled down and had five kids in total and none of them were named Samantha, Samuel or Gina.

-

The End

Hope you enjoyed this back-and-forth tale. Can men and woman have BFFs of the opposite sex? Sure, most of you might say. Ha!