All Comments on 'Bi BBC, Black BBW & Bi BWC'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
mattenwmattenwalmost 2 years ago

Racist, idiotic crap!!! Not even funny!!! 1*!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

You can't help yourself can you? This is some kind of mental disorder made manifest. Your "stories" haven't changed in 10+ years and are disgusting racist jokes. You need some therapy that isnt writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

yes the wrong category and tasteless racial crap.

26thNC26thNCalmost 2 years ago

Without a doubt, this is the worst author in the history of Literotica. He/she/it has 3619 posted stories, an amazing 1829 follower., never even close to a 4.0 score in any genre. He has many times achieved an impossible perfect 1.0 score on a story, the lowest possible score that can be earned. Now he decides, for some reason, to further pollute LW with another twisted, insane post. I’m going to help him get another perfect score.

iammweaseliammweaselalmost 2 years ago

You made every named cuck here so happy their 1.4 inch winkies finally popped out of their pubic bush.

Im waiting for the day mommy shuts off the wifi in her basement and you have to go back to picking pimples for fun.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Worst author on this site, bar none.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

1☆ -- Because the writers wasn't bright enough to post this swill in the proper category. After scanning through this writers repository of 3619 posts, only two were observed to be LW stories. The first one in 2019 appears to be about bisexuality. This one is overtly interracial with an in your face over the top dynamic. The majority are in categories such as interracial, bdsm, lesbian, sci-fi, group, etc. writer seems to have issues that a good therapist could probably help with. This posting in LW appears to be part of a bigger concerted effort to screw up the Loving Wives category. The majority of LW stories being posted have other, more appropriate categories, they could have been posted too. But the mods don't care.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What the fuck is this shit? One star ⭐️ for terrible writing and inane story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...