Big Apple Siblings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GSimple
GSimple
111 Followers

Matt swallowed hard and softly said "you don't have to ...." his voice trailed off as his sister's soft hand touched his cock.

"It's ok...please ... I want to do this for you." Jenna said as her hand closed around his penis. With a firm grasp she began to stroke it slowly up and down.

Matt knew he didn't have the strength to resist his near naked sister as she was skillfully stroking him into a state of ecstasy. It had been so long since he had felt a pleasure this wonderful. After only a few pumps in her hand, he felt an intense build up of pressure and the inevitable eruption of sperm shooting out of him.

Jenna felt a great sense of satisfaction as her brother shot his hot sticky goo high into the air.. She loved that she had made her brother cum. She knew she owed him so much and was happy that she had done something to help him.

"Wow...that felt great! Were Matt's first words as he still basked in the pleasure of his release. "I can't believe how good that felt."

To further demonstrate his appreciation he lightly placed his hand on her bare stomach. Not sure what he should or could do here, Matt let his hormones take the lead and started to slide his hand down her smooth tummy and below the waistband of his sister's shorts. Extending his fingers he could feel the heated moisture rising from between her legs. Pushing down with his middle digit, he felt her sex lips eagerly separate as his finger slid easily into her warm wet hole.

The sound of Jenna's light moans filled the room, punctuating the sloshing noises of her juices as Matt fingered her. Liquid was flowing from Jenna's gash, drenching the shorts she wore. She began to squirm urgently in rhythm to her brother's manipulations as she quickly approached orgasm.

"Oh God I'm cumming" Jenna cried out as she raised her hips up to force her brother's finger deeper inside her. After peaking, Jenna collapsed back onto the bed as she enjoyed the afterglow of the most powerful climax she had ever experienced in her life.

Finally Jenna sat up and said simply said "I'll get us cleaned up." Standing up she pulled her soggy shorts down and walked naked to the bathroom.

With his sister out of the room Matt inspected his middle finger that was still glistening with her juices. Drawing it to his nose, he deeply inhaled her scent. Then compelled beyond all resistance he took the finger and stuck it inside his mouth, sucking on it and enjoying the delicious flavor of his sister's cream.

In the bathroom Jenna took a warm wet wash cloth and wiped clean the sticky lather that coated her womanhood. After re-warming the cloth, she went back out to the bed and lovingly washed her brother's penis. Exhausted by both the physical and emotional release, Jenna climbed naked back into the bed and draped her arm across Matt's chest. Within seconds both of them had drifted off to a peaceful sleep.

The sun rose the next morning to find brother and sister still wrapped in each other's arms. Waking together the two of them looked into the other's eyes. Matt spoke first as he tried to apologize for his actions the night before, but Jenna stopped him by planting a passionate kiss onto his lips.

"I'm not sorry about anything that happened" she proclaimed, and to prove it she reached down and for the second time in her life she took her brother's cock into her hand. It only took a few moments of light stroking to get Matt stiff in a state of arousal.

Matt gave no thought to fighting her advances and he looked forward to releasing into his sister's hand again. Jenna however had no intention of jerking Matt off. With a sparkle in her eye, she rolled over and straddled her brother. Reaching between them she lined the head of his rigid staff to the opening of her pussy and slid downward until Matt's cock was completely engulfed inside her love tunnel.

Matt enjoying his spot beneath Jenna, reached up and began massaging her tits and pinched and pulled on her nipples. Jenna responded to her brother's strong hands by grinding her clit against his body as their sex organs mashed together in incestuous bliss.

Feeling a surge of virility, greater than he had ever felt before, Matt rolled over on top of Jenna and began to fuck her as hard and deep as he could.

Jenna shuttered with exhilaration as Matt's cock reached spots within her that had never been touched before. She knew it wouldn't be long until she got off. Unlike the night before, Matt was now demonstrating impressive stamina. He pile drove his rigid tool in and out of Jenna bringing her to multiple orgasms. Finally when she thought she couldn't take anymore she felt the power spurts of her brother releasing himself deep inside her hole.

Entangled in each other's arm, enjoying the feeling of complete sexual satisfaction, Matt said what they were both thinking.

"You know there would be a lot more room in here if we get rid of that air mattress."

GSimple
GSimple
111 Followers
12