All Comments on 'Big Beautiful Woman's DP'

by Boxlicker101

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Liked it

I loved your story

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
BBW DP

Great story I must say, can we have more?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Great story. My clit is aching for a tonguing like that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Love those BBW's!

As a guy who greatly favors a lady with extra curves, and who has had much experience enjoying same, I loved this story as much for the way it brought back so many of those memories as well as how well it was written. The hottest women I've ever been with were all multi orgasmic BBW's. All of them had drenching pussies with a couple of them requiring a bedding change after sex. I love the soft flesh and fortunately, only one of them ever had any self image issues about it, and after our first time together, that was gone as I'd convinced her I was totally loving her few extra inches. I was finally fortunate to marry one of these ladies who is also at the top of her game in the bedroom. Great story, more please!

TGod113TGod113about 6 years ago
Glad to see you're back

love BBWs!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Mmmmm

As a BBW...I loved this story! My clit is hard just thinking about someone eating my pussy that way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
You Should

Devote as much time to Your Wife's pussy, as this kind of infidelity is costly. Sometime's it costs lives. I hate cheated on my ex and she killed herself. When I hate cheated on my wife she tried to kill herself several times. One day she will succeed and THAT will be my legacy. I "Loved women soooo much, lied , cheated, devoted thousands of hours to The Hobby.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous