Big Beautiful Woman's DP

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,149 Followers

"That was really great, you guys," she enthused as her voluptuous body started moving between us. "Can you do it again?"

"We always do what a lady friend wants," I answered, and we started fucking her with slightly faster strokes.

That was definitely what this lady wanted. "Yeah, give it to me!" she urged us.

It was what we wanted too. With his hands on her ass, Frank fucked up into her pussy and she lowered herself to meet his surges into her. I had my hands on her shoulders, and I gently pulled back on them as I eased my cock into her ass. While moaning and writhing in bliss, Marilyn rammed her sumptuous body back to meet us in the same rhythm. For a long stretch, we continued like that, with nobody feeling the need to say anything except for the loud sounds of merry lust we were all expressing. The very happy, sexy woman between us was the first to break the relative silence.

"George, just leave your nice big cock all the way in my ass and let Frank fuck my pussy until I come."

"Okay."

I was close to coming anyhow, and I wanted to delay it until Marilyn reached another orgasm before I finished. I plowed my cock all the way into her ass; she even reached her hands back to spread her cheeks more to take another fraction of an inch where she wanted it. The sensation of her big, plush rear cheeks as they pillowed my legs was great, but nowhere near as fabulous as what her rear love channel was doing for me. I remained in place and Frank resumed driving his cock in and out of her compressed pussy, eliciting loud cries of lust from him and even louder ones from her.

I knew just the feel of my cock as it remained in her ass was also providing exquisite delights to Marilyn, from the way it stretched open her rear pleasure channel. All her sweet spots are in her pussy, which my erection was squeezing so tightly Frank's cock was strongly raking over almost all of them with every thrust. The only exception was the main one, her clit, and he would start to pay special attention to that little swollen button when the moment arrived. In addition to that, although my climax was still mounting steadily from the way the muscles in her ass were massaging me, it was slower when my cock was stationary inside her.

"Yes! Yes, like that! Now, Frank, really give it to my pussy."

He did what she wanted, and I could feel his hard cock surging back and forth past mine, and I could hear both my partners sighing and moaning blissfully from what they were doing for each other. We continued like that for a long time, with the hot woman in the middle meeting the drives of the hard cylinder into her pussy as I stayed with them, moving enough to keep my cock embedded to the hilt. The sounds and movements of Marilyn grew steadily more erratic; her sobs and whimpers of satisfied lust were almost constant, and I knew she was getting closer to her peak, and that it would be the highest one so far that day.

She knew it too, and she also knew how to make it even better. "Okay, Frank, start fucking my clit," she directed the man on the bottom.

He knew what she meant, and moved his body slightly as he pushed against her hips. When he resumed shoving his cock in and out of her pussy from the slightly changed position, with her fucking back to meet him, his cock and Marilyn's clit scraped against each other twice with every combined stroke, both going in and being pulled out.

"Yes, like that!" she cried out joyously. "Make me come! Fuck me faster! Fuck me harder!"

Frank increased the speed of his burrowing into her, and Marilyn's breathing started getting faster and deeper. Up until then, she had maintained some control of her actions, but she quickly lost even that, and her arms began flopping at her sides and pounding the bed. While her big, succulent body thrashed about between us, her hips began swiveling again, flinging her legs out and back. She probably would have looked like a swimming frog to somebody looking down on our sandwich. I still kept my cock buried deeply inside her ass, and would do so until Frank had brought her to the monumental cataclysm I knew would be happening within a few minutes.

"Uh! Uh! Uh!" Marilyn whimpered in rhythm with the cock ramming in and out of her pussy. "Yes!" She cried ecstatically as she started to come again.

Wanting to add to her excruciating pleasure, besides getting the most fun out of my own impending climax, I started driving my cock into Marilyn's lovely ass again, and Frank maintained the pace he had been setting. The big, sexy woman in the middle of our sandwich continued babbling enthusiastically about how wonderful we were, and how great our cocks felt. Her body pitched and bucked between us, but we held her firmly and continued ramming into her erogenous places until she gave out with a cry of rapture and all her muscles clenched as she reached the finish she had been wanting.

Following her thunderous eruption, Marilyn relaxed between us, but Frank and I kept pistoning our cocks into her pussy and ass. A minute later, I saw a look of bliss suffuse his face, and I knew he had ejaculated. His eyes were closed but, if they had been open, he would have seen the same kind of expression on me, because I came too, spurting a big load of cum into my condom. Neither of us stopped, but we did slow down our plunges, and kept fucking Marilyn in the same places until we knew we were through.

We lay in an eminently happy pile for a few minutes, resting and catching our breaths until Marilyn spoke. "That was just fantastic," she enthused. "You guys helped me get off three times already, three of the best comes I've ever had. I sure hope we're not through, though."

"We're glad it was so good for you," Frank said, speaking for both of us. "It was just as good for us." I did not disagree with him, because he was telling her the unvarnished truth.

Marilyn knows how, at my age and decrepitude even with Viagra, I am good for only one good hard-on a day, but she also knows my tongue is tireless. "I hope you don't mind eating my pussy again," she said, grinning lasciviously.

I couldn't see her face but, for a couple of reasons, I knew she was grinning. First, she knows there is nothing I love more than eating a juicy pussy like hers, and I am always ready. Second, after being fucked to an orgasm, she is more sensitive there than otherwise, and my eating her out would be even better for both of us than the first one had been.

Two reasons it would be great for me were because I would begin with a feast of all the fresh nectar that was covering her and because a pussy that has just been fucked is among the best for eating. That's one of the reasons I and the men I take to sex parties always use condoms besides, of course, prevention of disease and pregnancy. I consider Frank to be a good friend, and a protégé of sorts, but I had no interest in licking his jazz from Marilyn's pussy. I know some people like cream pies, but I am not one of them.

First, we had to unpile ourselves, and I was the one to move first. Carefully, I pulled my cock from Marilyn's ass, peeled off the condom and made a quick trip to the bathroom to dispose of the wet latex. As I returned to the bed, Frank was on his way to the same place for the same reason. Once again, my big, beautiful lady friend was lying on her back waiting for me, with a pillow under her head and another under her hips. I could have started with her breasts again, but I was so eager for the banquet of fresh wetness covering Marilyn's pussy that I got back onto the bed at the foot and crept on my knees to a position between her thighs. She raised and spread her legs again and rested them on my shoulders, and I began on the delicious repast awaiting me, starting with the soft, sensitive insides of her thighs.

"Oh, my god, George, that feels so great," she murmured.

That was the last thing Marilyn said for a while, because Frank had gotten onto the bed again, and his shaft, with its sheen of his semen, was aimed directly at her mouth. It wasn't completely hard, but that was no problem, because our big lady friend just loves taking a cock into her mouth and feeling it stiffen as she sucks, and that's what she did for Frank. She opened wide; he eased his organ between her lips, and she leaned forward to take it the rest of the way into her mouth. As I turned my full attention to her gorgeous pussy, she began slowly moving her face back and forth, taking his shaft inside her mouth in increments until her lips and nose were pressed against his pubic hair.

From the thrill Marilyn was getting over the cock being enveloped and released by her mouth and what my tongue had started doing, her pussy was already squirming under me and producing her fresh juices. After licking off all the good stuff she had secreted, I started on one of her outer lips again, treating her there as I had earlier. Because my tongue's journey was better this trip, for me and for Marilyn's smooth, sensitized lip, I moved even more slowly than I had before.

When I had covered the entire area and reveled in the soft, smooth texture, I reached her mons again, and raised my head to observe progress. The lady's succulent clit had almost entirely crowded its way out from under its protective hood, but I had earlier decided against touching that sweet spot until she was completely ready for another climax. I raised my eyes slightly and observed her face slowly moving back and forth with Frank's cock held delicately between her lips and being engulfed by her mouth all the way to his blonde pubic hair. From my personal experiences with that same warm, wet chamber of delight, I knew her tongue was caressing its entire length with every stroke. His lean body was squirming in bliss, as was Marilyn's pussy but I hoped they could both delay coming for a long time yet.

Following that small bit of voyeurism, I lowered my mouth to Marilyn's pussy and resumed my oral attentions, starting with her other outer lip. I dealt with this the same as the first, except that I refrained from watching the action between his cock and her mouth. I had no reason for looking; I could hear his moans of exquisite pleasure and I could see and feel her body churning up the sheet under us, so I knew they were both relishing our sexual escapade that day. I did look at the clit under my face and saw how the little darling had completely pushed its way out from behind its hood, but all I did just then was to continuing to observe.

There was a great wealth of ambrosia from the captivating pussy I was eating, and I devoured every drop before starting to lick between a pair of Marilyn's inner and outer lips. As before, I started at the very sensitive spot between the origins of the labia and advanced slowly upward. The gyrations of the beautiful brunette became wilder, and her pussy started fucking up into my face, which is one of my favorite things to have a woman do. She continued as my tongue journeyed to her mons again, where I kissed the soft, white mound.

After moving my mouth back to where I had started and feasting on the fresh juice available, I once again looked at the action going on between the other participants in our sexual carousing. Frank's body was writhing blissfully from what Marilyn's mouth was doing to his cock, and she seemed to be having just as much fun as he. Maybe even more. Her left hand was gripping the cheek of his ass - I couldn't see her right side - and she was holding him in place and moving her face more rapidly than she had been doing. His entire stiff shaft was being drawn between her lips with every movement she made, so deeply into her mouth that her face was pressed against his pubic hair and his balls were brushing against her chin and throat. He appeared to be on the verge of climaxing, and we all wanted that to occur before Marilyn exploded. Everybody there was aware of what a woman's teeth can do when she orgasms, and nobody wanted that to happen to Frank's cock.

To prevent such a disaster, I slowed the expedition of my tongue up the lady's second pair of lips and avoided the inner one, which is more sensitive. I had almost reached her clit when I heard Frank give her the news I expected.

"I'm ready to come."

This is a courtesy often extended so the person doing the sucking can decide what to do about the man's cum. He and I knew what Marilyn would want to do, but he told her anyhow. She immediately shortened the strokes with her lips and I know she positioned her tongue so she could catch what spurted out of the end of his cock. She would not give Frank deep throat anymore, because she wouldn't want his semen gushing down her throat before she had a chance to fully savor the taste and texture. Knowing exactly where she wanted that wad of viscous fluid, Marilyn kept a firm grip on his ass cheek so he would not jerk away when he came.

I paused in what I was doing and watched for the moment of his climax. It was no more than a minute until he grunted and sighed, and I saw the muscles in his ass clench as he came and ejaculated into Marilyn's mouth. She continued sucking and I saw him clench the same way twice more as Frank blasted his ejaculate into her. Even then, she didn't stop or slow down until she was sure he was through coming, and that was when she withdrew her lips from around his cock.

That was also when my tongue got busy again with what it loves doing. I licked the rest of the way to her clit and curled my tongue under the hood to touch the little cutie, then brought my mouth back down to Marilyn's enchanting pink hole to clean off the juices she had just finished producing. There were more of them than at any other time that day, which was no surprise because I knew how getting that big mouthful of cum would contribute to her already high level of arousal.

Before I enveloped her swollen clit in my mouth, I glanced up at what she was beginning to do. Marilyn was daintily holding Frank's softening cock in her fingers and, almost like a little girl with a lollipop, was cleaning off the stuff that was still oozing from the end. She glanced down at me, saw my relative inaction and admonished me to get busy on her pussy, her clit in particular, because she so desperately needed to come again. I grinned and did what she wanted as she released her grip on Frank's cock.

Opening my mouth wide, I enveloped the engorged cutie. Marilyn was still fucking up into my face and I synchronized my sucking with her responses, while my tongue kept fondling the sides and top of her precious clit. Her gyrations became even more erratic, with her body rocking from side to side with her legs thrusting out and back beside my head until she achieved what she was seeking.

"Yes! I'm coming!" she warbled ecstatically.

Wanting me to stay where I was, Marilyn squeezed my temples with her strong thighs and, this time, she was also able to grab onto my head and make me her prisoner. I had no objections, because I was exactly where I wanted to be. Her legs oscillated wildly, yanking me around on the bed and, if Frank hadn't held her body down, she might have thrown us both onto the floor. The big hotty continued her antics; I kept a tight grip on her thighs and my mouth locked on her clit, as my tongue worshipped the adorable morsel.

Abruptly, all Marilyn's muscles clenched and her back arched and her pussy rammed against my face for an ultimate meeting. Following her spectacular orgasm, her hands let go of my head and her arms sprawled out at her sides. Her legs also released their grip but remained resting atop my shoulders. Greedily, I leaned in more closely and my tongue wiped off all her fresh nectar, even what was inside the pink hole that was its source. Perhaps I should have left that to perform its natural function, because our frolicking wasn't over yet, but it was far too delicious for me to leave it where it was. With her pussy all cleaned off, I moved away and let Marilyn's legs drop to the mattress. Her face was a picture of rapture, bisected by a big smile and with her eyes closed in bliss.

When she felt me moving away, she opened those eyes and spoke. "That was great, George." She turned to the other member of our group. "You too, Frank. You guys really made me come like crazy. I hope we're not through yet, but I gotta rest for a few minutes."

I hoped not too, and I knew Frank felt the same way. As I was eating her out, the aroma and texture of Marilyn's pussy had gotten my cock stirring and I wanted to get it in her mouth and see what might happen. If any place in the world could get me off, it would be that warm, wet suburb of Paradise. Frank would probably want to fuck her ass, because that was the only place of hers where his cock hadn't been yet. Whatever else we did, our day with the big, beautiful woman would be one of our most memorable ever.

*****

Thank you for reading this story by me, Boxlicker101. Here is an URL to many more of my stories: http://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=207952&page=submissions

I hope you had as much fun as Marilyn and Frank and I had and will continue having. I like writing stories on Literotica, but I like it a lot more when I know that people are reading and enjoying them, and I appreciate it when readers take the time to express their opinions by voting. Like most authors on this site, I practically live for feedback from readers, either public comments or email to me. Such feedback, whether praise or criticism, helps me to write more and better stories, and I respond to it whenever I can.

Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,149 Followers
12