All Comments on 'Big Black Bike Club Ch. 02'

by ThePiperRai

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Good JOB!

If the cuck fetish turns you on then you'll likely enjoy this story. If you're not into the cuck thing then i don't know why you would read it? I found it sexy and entertaining. It's a fantasy and one I happen to enjoy. My compliments to the author for sharing his fantasy with us.

reader_literoticareader_literoticaover 4 years ago
DP?

Without 3 on 1 only 4 stars.

straponsissystraponsissyover 4 years ago
part 3: the party the next night?

re anonymous' previous comment...there truly are some of us, white submissive bois, that would love to be invited to be in this club, and offer our white wives as our entry fee and continued dues. and to be able to serve these men, in feminine attire and our small limp penises kept in chastity, for their pleasure and enjoyment...i would love to be Nicky!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
CLEAN-UP

You needed to have them shove their cum and pussy juiced black dicks in her sissy husbands mouth for clean-up and further humiliation. Also none of them shoved their potent black sperm deep into her white pussy. She really needed that

misty4bbcmisty4bbcover 3 years ago
Just YUMMM

I loved this story it was so very hot.

RDW64RDW64over 3 years ago
Fantastic story

Excellent sequel to a hot and exciting first part. You are an Artist! We need more stories from you, please.

Fag4BBCFag4BBC5 months ago

Please more of Steph and her new life!!! This so hot can't wait for the next party and nickys real reaction to his wife's new life!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThePiperRai@ThePiperRai
Hi, I'm Piper! I'm an erotic author living in usually sunny Topsail Island, North Carolina. I love movies and music, and writing your filthiest fantasies. Hit me up! I love to talk to readers and writers, plus I do commissions and stuff! I have a Patreon, which has even more...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES