All Comments on 'Big Booty, Big Breasted Black Boss'

by LoveHugeBoobs

Sort by:
  • 75 Comments
uzimuzimover 10 years ago
awesome

Please write to this story. Fucking amazing

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Well, damn

That was different.

C_frommnC_frommnover 10 years ago
Does

Does John make other Porch Monkeys Pregnant or only Gabby. It would seem from what she told him at the end that Maybe more women could be in his Future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

are you really serious with this story? like really?

and then you're gonna say "don't leave racist comments" when you're writing shit like this? OK.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
ARE YOU SERIOUS

Firstly i would like to point out i am a black woman,and i would not have left a comment.if you did not had the nerve to ask for no racist comments at the top of your story. That was extremely racist toward black women, and insulting to white women.

buran288buran288over 10 years ago
Trash

A total waste of time and total garbage.....................

dirtyomandirtyomanover 10 years ago
No Comment

You stated you want no racist or negative comments.

Well this is such a piece of shit that I can't comment the way it deserves.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

In the context of erotic fiction or in the sex act it's self i dont think racist talk matters.makes it all the more hotter for me and i love black women.extremely well written story imho.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
omfg

you are a racist bigoted misogynist. 'nuff said

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
No need.....

.....to make hateful or racist statements here in the comment section as you have done that in your story. WTF???!!!

CoCoNiy101CoCoNiy101over 10 years ago
Well

I'm a little offended... Lol

Black_Dragon_PrincessBlack_Dragon_Princessover 10 years ago
If my boo tried this shit

I woulda kicked him to the curb the first time he tried it. We love dirty talk while fuckin but we don't go for the racist bullshit!!!!!!

swear_toobobswear_toobobover 10 years ago
Lmao

It's was good til they started talking dirty ... Lmao niglet smh

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Nice...

Great story. Just one slight critique. I would have liked a description of her exact measurments bra size etc.... Other that.....fantastic. God bless.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Cracked me up!

I almost wet myself, I was laughing so hard. Great change from the serious stories. Kudos for being to politically non-correct!

funrun10funrun10over 10 years ago
very good, need ch 2.

This was a hot, fun story with great exaggeration, now you need ch 2. where they fuck in her office with co-workers nearby and forcing him to continue to say these things and how he now hates other women, and you need to give her measurements.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wow

Most unrealistic, offensive shit I've ever read. What black girls do you know?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Fine.

Until page two. That was the most offensive trash I've ever read, and I'm not new aroun here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
God Damn

I'm not racist, but after realizing what this story was going, I couldn't stop reading and I read it thrice. Now I want to do the impossible and find a woman like that in life. write more like this.... fuck, I need new pants.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Would have been good....

But too many racial epithets.... It was a decent story without that extra BS.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
racist bastard

no black would ever do this. white guys dicks are nothing black guys have the biggest dicks so your story is crap and racist.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
How old are you?

Look, I love some good, innocent racial epithet fun. It can make things hot if used well. But come on, "tar baby"? "Porch monkey"? Has ANYONE used those words since the 70's? It's hard to get aroused at two hot young people going at it when they sound like old southern men from the 50's. Dude, I don't know how old you are, but at least try to get with the times! "Nigger"'s an old stand-by so it's fine, but how about throwing in a "hoe", or a hoodrat, or whatever...shit from the 21st century!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
really?

sad....just sad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
You are an assclown

What racist drivel......your writing is offensive and you need to get off this website. You're a disgrace.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
You should feel bad about who you are

Somewhere along the way, you turned into shit. That nonsense was so ridiculous and poorly written that you should consider leaving the site. Feel bad about who you are.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
DAMN! AUTHOR NEEDS HIS ASS BEAT

YOU KNOW HIS DICK IS LITTLE, giving white boys a bad name with that shit

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
??

Okay so am I the only one who is confused about which race he's being racist to? Because it seema like both black and white lol. I'm black and thia surprisingly turned me on...oh man I've got some serious issues :(

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

that was interesting...

if my black girlfriend and i did this, i'm not sure whether i'd be ashamed or turned on. and i'm not sure i want to find out. i can't see she and i doing this to each other.

but hey, to each their own

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
wow

one of the best stories I've ever read

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Tar baby?

.. It was not sexy,fun or wickedly witty .it was very offensive, It left a bad taste in my mouth. I wouldn't even give it a one star, this is sad..

up11pendragonup11pendragonabout 9 years ago
Unnecessarily Distasteful

Although reasonably well written, it has to be said that you crossed a line, to no benefit to anyone. It is a crass story, full of unnecessary distasteful invective. There is little to admire in the vocabulary, and less to admire in the concept.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Wow

I actually know the writers of this story and the original author didn't intend for it to turn this bad. The second author was being an ass and trying to make it funny. He crossed the damn line. But, I know the second author and the first and neither are racist. The second author was trying to be funny in all the wrong ways.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Seriously

Dude, this story is offensive trash. The fact that u asked no one 2 make racist comments when your story dissolves into racial slurs proves not just that you're a moronic bigot but it sounds like you're a fucking young ass virgin who couldn't get ANY WOMAN IN EXISTENCE to sleep with you absent of a shit ton of money. Please go away and die. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I like it and Im a black woman

It's a very funny and good story I actually want more

akilfinchakilfinchalmost 9 years ago
Great!

I want more, go bigger, bolder! Damn the naysayers!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Calm Ur Jizz

For fucks sake this is erotica. It's supposed to tickle ur fancy. If u don't like it then fuck off. And on a side note: None of you naysaying pricks would say a damn thing if it was a black dude fuckin the shit out of a white wife calling her a "Stupid white bitch." Bunch a fucking hypocrites.

syreatadivasyreatadivaover 8 years ago
I am a woman of color....

A lesbian one at that. But I am not offended at all about this. I wrote a story about me, the author, dominating Amber Rose(a White woman celebrity) with my boobs and I "spanked/whipped" her pussy with my breasts and I had her say, "I'm sorry, Mistress! I deserve to be punished by 'Regina' and 'Lanita'(nicknames that I have for my breasts) because I was uppity. I thought I could hold my own with ya but I'm 'Lil Amber!' I had no chance against those massive tits of yours. I'M SORRY! I'M SORRY"

In sex, it can get raw like that. No one could get away with saying stuff like that as a "real convo" but this was two people getting themselves off. I am as feminist as they come but I also understand context wrt to things like this. I saw this story after I posted my current story because it was in the sub-box as one of the "similar" stories to it which I don't understand how similar it is but that's another topic.

Still, I read it, I found it hilarious and certainly not offended.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I need to know

Did he leave his girlfriend for his boss? Did she get pregnant? I need to know.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More! PLEASE I BEG OF YOU!

This was AWESOME! No one else online writes like this and makes it sound THIS GOOD. Please do a chapter 2. Maybe John starts messing around with Gabby at work or moves in with her and 'really' decides to work on getting her pregnant. The possibliities here are endless but please write more, this stuff is Gold!

Sir GalahadSir Galahadover 7 years ago
The language is preposterous

Look, I know lots of people enjoy dirty talk during sex. I like it myself. But in an interracial scenario, and with a powerful black woman in particular as you have established Gabby to be, unless you have established that she either is or leans submissive, you want to be really careful what dirty words you use. Once you have established that she wants to be his fuck-bunny, you can call her an ebony slut, a black whore, have him call her his personal house slave, a high taller, that sort of thing. But until and unless you establish in the story that she wants to be HIS, HIS slave, HIS slut lover, etc., you should stay miles away from "nigger," never mind those asinine mid- 20th Century epithets. Even after they are in a committed relationship, I would not go there.

Your pacing left much to be desired. Your story and your readers would have been better served with a longer buildup and some little flirtatious actions before she laid the address and the order to meet her after work on him. I found the abruptness off-putting and unbelievable. And going from barely knowing him to wanting him to breed her, as Gabby seems to think of it? Please. MUCH too soon and MUCH too fast.

If I were you, I would take this down, treat it as a draft, and rewrite it. I think you can do better than this version.

CarmelCharmCarmelCharmover 7 years ago
Sexy & Funny, Love It!

Very well written. Dialog realistic. Sex scenes vivid to the imagination. I'm a black chic kicking it with a white guy whose never been with a black woman. He's so excited at the prospect of us screwing. When we do get together I hope our passion is even a fraction of John and Gabby's. Best erotic short story I've ever read. Well done LHB 😸

GuyJDGuyJDover 7 years ago
Awesome story

While I truly enjoyed every part of this story, I can't help but agree with Sir Galahad. I've written quite a few stories and submitted them here. All of them are about bw/wm lust and love. In my story, LESSON IN BIOLOGY-Chapter IV, I included several racial remarks from the female characters. Although I received a good amount of compliments for the stories, I also received some complaints. The same went for THE MERGER since I had the female character question her lover for wanting her body simply because she's black.

Other than that, I really enjoyed the story and think a sequel would be awesome.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Love black pussy

Oh yes...Please continue. Black pussy is so fucking hot when u r sticking it in bare and she's a dirty whore.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
WTF did I just read

NIGLET? LMFAO

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Seriously?

Very not cool. The sudden leap turned the dirty talk into something at all realistic or enjoyable to read. It seems like it was put in there because the author just wanted to have an excuse to type the word.

I hope you heed these other comments' advice, and remove this or edit it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Personally I enjoyed this from a satiric POV, this was hilarious.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great read!

Great story! Would love to see more!

HellCat_SundryHellCat_Sundryover 5 years ago

... This was interesting to read.

I feel maybe it's a wee bit satirical? Made to piss off prudes and racists alike? Reads like Unkle Ruckus ' Very Erotic Very Naughty Wet Dream. (He's a character from a late 90s show called Boondocks)

Cuz, you really reached far back with those epithets. Like waaaaay back.

I kinda wanna laugh. Kinda wanna be offended but I mean, it's the jezebel trope taken to it's extreme narrative end so... I mean okay I'm giggling.

erebustitan43erebustitan43almost 4 years ago

Kick ass story. The raceplay talk is Hilarious. Some black Women DO like it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Hot story !!!!!!

Forget the haters of raceplay, their sensitive asses would have been fine if it was a black man with a white women talking shit about white men. Because as every beta says, white men are evil, but strangely white women get a pass and are basically worshipped from these simps. Thats the atitude of many black and indian men.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Dirty and disgusting...and also racist.

I LOVED IT!! PLEASE WRITE MORE !!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Too many hypocrites in this comment section, if it's a black guy with a white women then it's awesome but if it's reverse then you call them racist. Bunch of idiots and morons

Grr12272Grr12272almost 3 years ago
You're pushing the envelope

Me and my wife were married for 24 yrs before cancer took her I'm Chicano she was black we were into race play also we never went as far as your story but my wife could get real nasty when she was that worked up. So I can understand what you trying to do with your story. But you are walking a fine line with it

SnowyjonesSnowyjonesalmost 3 years ago

Written by a racist white guy who fetishizes black women. It’s wired. It’d still be wired if “the rolls were reversed”, how can y’all enjoy this?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I know it was all about sex,but if you read in between the lines,it will get better,,,The racial slurs will now be

now be words of loving lust for each other,because she finally has a cock that really satisfies her and is met

whether she like it or not but with love,as time goes by she will have those tar babies that she wanted,,,

Good story when you read what is going to happen in the future,,,

Jaystud2020Jaystud2020over 2 years ago

This is a super hot story and I would encourage the author to explore the characters in this story a little more by if possible making a sequel maybe with a pregnant Gabby or Gabby inviting some of her friends over to share her man or something... don't just let the story end here

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Great story until the sexual dialogue got absurd

I agree with the commenters who say the language is WAY over the top once they get into it. If they are going to use raw sex talk, Gabby needs to establish she has been looking for a man, preferably a white man, who can satisfy her physical AND psychosexual needs.

I further agree that no powerful black woman would tolerate the denigrating terms they were exchanging. Call her a black slut, a wench, a horny ghetto whore meant to be bred like an animal, sure. Have her beg him to impregnate her, to breed her like a bitch in heat, to fill her with his cum and give her half-breed brats, okay. Tell him she'll be his black slave girl, his dark mistress, his sex slave, that she wants him to master her in bed, cover her in his spunk, that she wants to drink his cum, etc. etc. etc., grand. But make it clear that they are going to be a couple, perhaps even marry (especially if he has in fact given her a baby), and John is dumping his (implied) inadequate-in-all-areas white girlfriend, and Gabby in turn is kissing off a couple of black boyfriends who just can't satisfy her in and out of the bedroom; that she would rather take a chance on a well-hung white guy who seems to be giving her just what she wants and needs from a lover/partner.

And the commenters are right. The story needs another chapter to solidify the relationship, including a confrontation between the ex-girlfriend and John, and my imagined black boyfriends and Gabby, perhaps simultaneously by having them barge in on the couple (after she trails John to Gabby's place and the boyfriends already know where it is) and getting put down and thrown out by them - John is certainly stronger than he looks, and Gabby is Amazonian - followed up by a buck-wild sex scene and a proposal. An epilogue showing the two of them living in a big house with a big family and Gabby still happily playing the role of John's horny black wench in private while being the materfamilias in public would be great. I like happy endings.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Everything came to a screeching halt when the slurs started……

joesch69joesch69over 2 years ago

i would spend the rest of my life eating shit from her black ass and drinking piss from her pussy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Yeah the racial slurs was a turnoff honestly. Could had said some basic shit like my black pussy better than any white bitch etc. but the whole n word etc. not cool.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I have Fucked several Big Ass Black Women...They were ALL Anal Sluts for White Cock and LOVED being Degraded...Made them ALL Clean My Dirty Cock with their Big Lips...

MrRandyWatsonMrRandyWatsonabout 2 years ago

Complete overkill. Right now I’m seeing a beautiful Black Goddess and I heard the N-word out of her mouth for the first time, and it was both jarring and completely fucked up. The idea of a powerful woman such as Gabby being not only comfortable with hearing it out of a White person’s mouth but demanding it as a sexual kink is far too niche for how things really are. Even as much as I adore my Goddess, the race aspect is a very delicate dance full of patience and caution, so unless there’s a warning or a headline that this is her kink (which is not out of the question by any means) then people will be shocked at what they’re getting into. You have skill, but you need to refine it. And generally speaking, around here, only villains and scumbags use the N-word outside of that specific kink.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Story was good the slurs were not cool dude

Client8Client8almost 2 years ago

Love the concept, hate the racist language

oliakarinoliakarinover 1 year ago

Butthurts gonna butthurt, loved the story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

not bad. anal is kinda a turn off though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I'm white, and I have dated, and had sex with three Black ladies (not all at the same time). None of them indicated they wanted me to talk to them like that, and if I had, I would have lost a girlfriend and possibly a good chunk of my health.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This could have been a really good story. But you wrote it with racist language. There is no place for such work on here or anywhere else. Your disclaimer at the start is nothing but pathetic gaslighting. You should put a warning at the start that you are using such deeply offensive + hurtful anguage. Zero stars.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

John's white cock and Gabby's black pussy would remain connected for a whole week if it were up to me. They couldn't get enough of one another

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

damn i love a big hot black slut....

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Story sucked when the language started

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

It was great I fantasized about bbw ebony women with big butts

Alexsweetboy83Alexsweetboy833 months ago

Amazing story. I loved it

DollyLambDollyLamb2 months ago

Nah. It was so racist my dick shrunk instead of bulging

married_but_curiousmarried_but_curiousabout 1 month ago

Is it a "racist comment" if someone points out that this story features racist characters and dialogue? Perhaps you could be more explicit about that in the initial disclaimer so people not into that can bail quicker?

Or not. Your story, write it how you want.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous