All Comments on 'Big Fat Cock: A Hot Mommy Seduced'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 340 Comments
nsebuildnsebuildover 5 years ago

Great story. Love to see Double Penetration Fun as a follow up

GioSoloGioSoloover 5 years ago
Woah

A big boy submission this go around. Can’t wait to read it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Great story! I love the dirty talk.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Oh Yeah!

I would say "YES" to all the possible stories you listed. I had a hard on the entire story. Thanks for your time and imagination on this story. 5 * Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Outstanding

You write some of the most well thought out, sexy stories I’ve had the pleasure to read!

21stcv21stcvover 5 years ago
Once again you have hit the mark

Wow Jasmine you have written your best story yet, thank you so much for all the effort you put into your writing, long may you continue to do so.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Mom’s college friend

Can’t wait for this one. I hope his mom is About 5 months pregnant and gives him a 3some with her college friend.

dutch513nelsdutch513nelsover 5 years ago
Another hot story

5 stars in not enough it should get 10 . That is one hot story ( normal for you). Really enjoyed reading it . Thank you .

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Thanks for making me late to the office

Started reading and couldn't stop. One of the best, highly arousing stories to date. Instead of mom getting pregnant I hope he breeds one of his other married conquest. Definitely needed another shower before work

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great Story

Fantastic story once again.....hope you write all of your follow up scenarios

9730baldsanta9730baldsantaover 5 years ago
Great Story

Really enjoyed the story. I Love the follow-up story lines. Looking forward to reading them

jsmangisjsmangisover 5 years ago
Best Story Yet

I have been reading your stories for a couple of years now, but I think this has the potential of being your best series yet. Your stories have inspired my writing and I will be looking forward to every future episode of this tale.

Reggie2xxReggie2xxover 5 years ago
Big fat cock

A very good story a long read but I had the day off. Wish I could have been that lucky when I was younger. I had all kind of crushes on older females but none were my mother. Some aunts a few teachers I jacked to all of them. Superb story.

Joe

kennyboy82kennyboy82over 5 years ago

Awesome story - More? Bring it on!

ndeavourndeavourover 5 years ago
It's almost like you had a cock at one point

Your writing once again tantalizes and excites. It's a tribute to your work that I can read it and never once think "oh, she's a woman and doesn't understand." It's pretty clear you had fun writing this - I believe it's the longest one I've read from you. Looking forward to the entire series.

EasyReader44EasyReader44over 5 years ago
Fantastic

Keep this story up, great potential for many many chapters about Kevin, fucking his way to become one of the most powerfull men in the world.

mr6x5mr6x5over 5 years ago
Right up my alley

Loving it so far, I am definitely down for more, please keep it going... great

devildog0302devildog0302over 5 years ago
Best story

You’ve out done yourself. Always one of my favorites, you’ve gone above and beyond with this, and you’re just getting started.

The_Crazy_OneThe_Crazy_Oneover 5 years ago

This is a nice return from you after the last few stories were a let down from you.

That said did this kid just knocked up his mommy? Yet I want more of this series.

hi577152hi577152over 5 years ago
Love your work!

I really love you work and this story was great. Had my attention from beginning to end. Though I did have to take a couple of breaks!

I would happily read any of the sequels you outlined. Two that I would be particularly interested in are Harvard Orgy and Happy Ending (Heather?)

Please keep doing what you do.

corrytonmancorrytonmanover 5 years ago
Most excellent!

I have loved your work for a few years, and I am soooooo glad you wrote this one! Truly masterful! And I do look forward to reading all future installments in this series. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
change category to dumb comedy?

rumor had it you're a teacher. so the concept is big fat cock. Geezus but I tried to get into this. Let's see if I have this straight: It's not how you use it but the size. Seduction? Forgetaboutit, just whip it out and it's like you're James Bond or something.

You have LOST your mojo. Totally unbelievable. May as well be a magic dick if that's what this turned into...couldn't finish it, I have a life.

You can't trust the numbers and reviews completely on this site. There's always someone to whack off to a big dick and a bimbo. This is just bad. Your stuff used to be interesting. That's two boring stories you dumped out lately. If you were your student, you'd fail them for lack of realism, lack of seduction. If this was for humor, it wasn't funny either. Maybe you like men to be total assholes? World is full of them. Alberta must be getting to you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Awesome job!

This was the best story I have read on this site. Keeping going! I would not get the mom pregnant, however the next door neighbor, definitely! I would also have a scene where he fucks the Asian lady, and have his mom snowball her. Awesome job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Amazing story.......

Just the most awesome story..........Your stories are best i have ever read....... For the principal....... you could use the approach of sending dick pick on purpose to seduce her or maybe get detention .....get him alone with principal ......... there he can bend his principal for some reason and take her from behind......

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Not a fan of this one

Be i don't like sharing in any form.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 5 years ago

I loved it! Hopefully you'll do all those chapters you suggested!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Superb

Superb, waiting for more

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Please make all these stories...

Loved it

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Insaitiable

Lesbian Teacher Story

ahalfonsoahalfonsoover 5 years ago
Excellent

That's a really fun story and for what it's worth I vote for the Harvard Orgy sequel (don't forget Portia's mum). Oh and he should get the principal via word of mouth from another woman.

Bh76Bh76over 5 years ago
Love it!

Keep it cumming!

MiniwandMiniwandover 5 years ago
More more and more

Yes to all stories but maybe he can find a girlfriend before the end. Like a hot cheerleader who secretely loves nerdy things like video games and D&D. Once words got out Kevin has a big fat cock she can be her true self and still popular. Then her and her friends can plot to take down the bitch principal with Kevin's help. They can fake him being bullied and have her caught him naked in the bathroom (or her office). Seeing him naked wity a big fat cock between his legs she can't help but suck it and fuck it.

And I think you should take down the father too. First no more Mom for him and why not fuck his paternal grandmother, the only woman who said no to his dad but she won't say no to him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Stopped reading right off the bat. Too much liberal bullshit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
More follow up

Great story just too many pages lol

sgj007sgj007over 5 years ago
wow

plz make some of this series. ur my favorite author

jmkuehnjmkuehnover 5 years ago
Great story!

As usual I loved it. Perhaps a tad long for an opening chapter, but otherwise excellent. Do keep going, although please do bring in girls closer to his own age. All this MILF started to get old near the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I agree about the principal...

The recently turned lesbian teacher (who caught everyone celebrating the debate team state championship win on the road) is caught out as helpless before the BFC and confesses, to the principal's extreme curiosity, but keeps her job as a result when principal finally understands....

Kingpin710Kingpin710over 5 years ago
Great

Great story as always can’t wait for more

taco1085taco1085over 5 years ago
yes follow to ups

ok, now i have to see if you have the follow ups in the works. specially Portia and dad and Harvard.... maybe the deans wife at harvard.... now that would be a guaranteed shoe in for college... maybe even a full ride.... lol sorry for the pun i could not help it... rofl

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
OF COURSE

OF COURSE we want to read all the stories you listed!!! One story you did not list was how Kevin became the stud of his high school and now all the girls that used to ignore him now crave his big fat dick. I hope the mom can finally kick that asshole of an x-husband out her her life and replace him with her son.

GREAT STORY

taco1085taco1085over 5 years ago
fantastic

Love the length, love the liberal bull, love the story.... cant wait to read the follow up chapters. I often wonder with all the anonymous comments and negative views just how much of it is people who only get enjoyment out of belittling others because they have no talent. Oh well not my problem, its theirs.... since they have such low self esteem and hide behind false names... grow up... or ok, dont try writing your own story and lets see what you get for feedback...

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
was a little turned off in the begaining but got through it

The thing that had me turned off was that he was told he had to be a complete asshole to get women I didnt agree with part of the story other than that great read this story reminds me of another one of your stories(what mommy doesn't know fucks her) I'm hoping to see a new chapter on that in the near future but other that that you are a great writer and I did enjoy the stories will be glad to see new chapters in the future.

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

good story heres hoping you follow up with all the rest of your ideas

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Mommy's cunt

At some point does Mommy's cunt prove to be fertile and produce a child?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great sexy story

I’m usually a Daddy kinda girl but your build had me aching for the finale. Yet to ever find a cock like this (I think I’m cursed with small cocked lovers)

Although long it was very hot!

I would like to see him DP his mom with his father

dcblydcblyover 5 years ago
Silkstockingslover does it again

Your normal GREAT JOB. I look forward to the followups.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
bravo!

you are the master

JSipesJSipesover 5 years ago
Great Story

I can’t wait to read all “The Big Fat Cock” stories. I notice you have a couple of anonymous commenters who don’t have the balls to put their names to the comments. I have come to realize that Some of the anonymous commenters suffer a form of Mental Illness. I read an article in “Psychology Today” entitled: Borderline Personality Disorder.

Some of these anonymous people fall under the "Punishing Personality Type". That is the name given to a person who organizes his/her life around punishing others. Such people have existed by the tens of thousands and continue to exist by the tens of thousands. They love to punish and they need to punish. Right under the surface, whatever that surface may look like, rages tremendous hatred and an unquenchable desire to inflict pain on others. They think their mindless comments are punishing you. Don’t pay any attention to them and keep your stories coming. I always enjoy them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Nice

A good Literotica farce. Don't know if was planed but you did a good job of mocking almost every category, missed celebratory (does a Miss Something count?).

After awhile it was pretty repetitious.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
amazing job.

I vote for him fucking the principal

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great story

This is a great story but perhaps the build up was a bit long. Other than that it's as good as any you've written so far.

solaydbaksolaydbakover 5 years ago
Brilliant

Please come out with the other chapters to this series

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Please write more I love your stories

Please never stop writing I love your stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great

Great story. Please continue with all of your ideas and keep the stories long. Probably the best storyline I have read of yours. 5 stars all the way.

JobeiJobeiover 5 years ago
Best story of yours in a long time

You completely hit this one out of the park

Love when you take the time to build a story and conquest. Quick seductions and fucks are great, but having all the steps and taking the time to build made I all the better. Really believe your best ones have been this type, with multiple steps to it. Even as he retraced his fathers sluts before coming out on his own.

Of your working parts I prefer the principle, interracial, teacher than go from there. As for how to do the principle...wonder what church she could be going to and see her ministers wife being used? Friend of a certain Muslin professor? You already gave yourself a couple god ins there. Heck can have her see the lesbian teacher being taken as a step.

All fun stuff!!

mole114mole114over 5 years ago
Brilliant

Still the best writer on here you smashed it like he did gives all us geeks a chance love it lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Always 5 stars

As always your stories are 5 stars.

Hot principle follow up is already set so I don't know why you say you don't know how it would happen. He has been late as missed classes many times as mentioned in the story. Principle calls him to office. Continue story.

MrEdTexasMrEdTexasover 5 years ago
Excellent story!

This is a excellent story! I would love more!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good definitely continue

Kind of wish he wasn't becoming a douchebag like his dad. Definitely want to see him and the ebony mom and daughter, but add his mom since the daughter loves site pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great story

Looking forward to more chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Amazing

Absolutely loved every line of it! Well done :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great story

I always love your stories this one is truly up there in the top of the list

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Another one hit out of the park

The Mistress of this literary field has yet another "Best Seller" added to her long list. This is one of the best works I've ever read here or anywhere.

Thank You!

timothynoullettimothynoulletover 5 years ago
Awesome story

Please continue with this story I loved it and couldn't put it down

stevie1965stevie1965over 5 years ago
Incredibly Hot

Surely one of your hottest stories in a while, ticked all my personal "boxes" and I can't wait for the next instalment.

Long may you continue to be inspired to write fiction like this!

Ray RobertsRay Robertsover 5 years ago
So True

Story a bit too long, a bit like his cock, but great read and so very true! Both women & men are in awe of a really big fat cock. So any risky and over the top sexual activity becomes acceptable. The author takes advantage of this factor to describe acts so course that we find them OK and indeed funny.

Oh to be the owner of such a big appendix that gives one such sexual freedom. The only thing, for me to do being a happily married man, is to give her fulfilment by seeking out a stud of similar proportions, not an easy task. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Amazing story

Very well written ! Once started I couldn't stop reading till the end. Can't wait for the sequels. Keep up the good work 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Awesome

Loved the story and can't wait for more!

MacWranglerMacWranglerover 5 years ago
Awesome.. as usual

I hope to see the follow-on stories

colrbtddscolrbtddsover 5 years ago
Great Read!!

Another well constructed story. Love all of your posts. Please follow through with this series as you listed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Just me

Outstanding!!! More please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Great. Hoping for lots more very soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Well done!

As are all your posts, this is a well written story. It deserves sequels. Brava!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Another option

You could also do Big Fat Cock, A Baby Grows in Mom!

BKMASTABKMASTAover 5 years ago
Great start

Loved the story please continue? I’ll be awaiting next segment

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good read

It is good to see you writing again. This was a good buildup, but I thought it was a tad too long before he finally got his mother.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Excellent, please continue

This one your best so far, and in general most of your stories are at the top 10%.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
waste of my time

What a waste

GioSoloGioSoloover 5 years ago
Very solid story

Enjoyed it very much. People griping about the plausibility of this are ridiculous. It is a story, it is titled Big Fat Cock, and it is porn. Of course there are leaps of logic. Just accept them and the story becomes very enjoyable. Personally not a fan of the inundation of stocking fetishes you write. I mean I get you clearly love them and enjoy writing something you enjoy, but work on writing more than what you like so as to expand your horizons. It’s both funny and annoying that evry story of yours I have read must contain this fetish. I mean there are those stories that look like you wrote them and then went back and included a paragraph and a line or two throughout about stockings.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
BINGO!

Dear Jaz * * * * *

A welcome progression in style and content - You absolutely astound me. Five stars for sure.

SUPERB ! Love it. More of the same / similar please.

GOOD LUCK in the contest...Deserves to win...I say.

Love, Jack Auff x

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Oh Cum now

ALL the titles sound intriguing please start soon!

SpiriTEagle20478SpiriTEagle20478over 5 years ago
More :

I can't wait to read the remaining stories you have planned...

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
more stories

all the possible stories you listed i want to read them all!! i couldn't stop reading this story once i start you have a great talent for detail.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
One of the best storytellers on this site!

I love all your stories. really enjoyed this. Looking forward to the rest of those titles.

bluerowdybluerowdyover 5 years ago
yes

I vote, you do all of the stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
loved it

Loved it, hope to read more in the future.

Thanks you're a good writer

oldcouriousoldcouriousover 5 years ago
love

you really are the best. Hope you win

MfhtoorMfhtoorover 5 years ago
Well I love you for what you write

Well what I wouldn't give to read all of em you listed above I love you Jasmine and your ever incest story specially mother son stories well dear Jasmine my dear can you give me your Twitter I'd I want to follow you and my dear let's come to this story I gave the story five star just because you wrote it and after reading it well I thought why isn't there fifty star rating option my dear don't you dare dropping it because even you can't take from us what we deserve it's beautiful and do you know what's unique in the story that is the father don't even think of dropping his character evolveve his character to strengthen the story

Love from Farooq

LeinpipeLeinpipeover 5 years ago
Wow!

Wow, wow, wow, definitely a 10, but unfortunately I can only give you a 5. Love reading your stories, and looking forward to all the sequel stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
More sequels soon.

Great story eagerly waiting for the sequels. If possible please a sequel for bride submissions BEST STORY EVER.

MfhtoorMfhtoorover 5 years ago
Please

Write em all and make father and son do a double penetration on all of the slut's and specially mom and then comes the grand mother and aunt and then rest of em and please give me your social media I'd to follow for updates on your stories and activities

Lust_of_dragonLust_of_dragonover 5 years ago
Wow this atory is...

Simply amazing. Was disappointed at your summer story this year but you made up for it with this sexually depraved roller coaster. Not only do we have almost every slut of the ethnic rainbow we have hot kinky detailed sex. As for the sequels, I want to see them all one day but I want to see the college orgy next. What better way to leave a good firsf impression at your ideal college than fucking a bunch of thirsty ass coeds and poasibly the dean? I also wouldn't mind seeing some lesbians fucked straight or at least bi in one of the stories.

More stories like this, Ms. Walker. This is what keeps me cumming back to your lit page. Well that and the stockings. Hope you win the contest. Kisses!

3forsexanytime3forsexanytimeover 5 years ago
Great story

Please keep the series a coming a very great story, thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Want to read all those stories

TSreaderTSreaderover 5 years ago
Wow!

Are very yummy and hot story! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Awesome

Love your style.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Want them all

This is the first time I have submitted a comment to this site I must say the story was awesome and would be looking forward to seeing every other title you have intended for the series

silkstockingsloversilkstockingsloverover 5 years agoAuthor
Author's Note

Hi

Thank you all so much. In my almost 400 stories no story has had the instant popularity of this story hitting over a 100,000 reads in just over a day.

Part 2 is written already and heading to the editors with an early Nov release likely. It is called Anal Mommy and will continue immediately after this part. Because of the popularity of the story I am already at work on chapter 3: Double Penetration Fun and have outline a 10 part series. I'm going to try to write them all in the next little while in an attempt to release one every month or two (I am doing the same for Turning Contest as the next 6 turns are written).

Each story will be shorter than this massive opening, but will also continue Kevin's journey to being a man (but also trying to not become his father).

Lastly, to the haters, which there have only been a few, the title is BIG FAT COCK i mean it shouldn't have come as a surprise. Also, truth being length has never really impressed me too much (I mean seven inches is more than enough for me), but a fat cock is utterly amazing.

Anyways, thanks to everyone who read it and happy Thanksgiving to all my fellow Canadians.

Jasmine

silkstockingsloversilkstockingsloverover 5 years agoAuthor
twitter

Sorry missed that question:

@silkstockings69

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Another amazing story

Hope you plan on continuing this series

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...