Big Fat Cock: A Hot Mommy Seduced

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This big, fat cock," I corrected.

"Yes, indeed, your big, fat cock," she agreed, as she stroked it to full mast.

"Take me to your bedroom," I instructed her, realizing I hadn't yet had any sex in an actual bed.

"Okay," she said, standing up and taking my hand. She demurely led me to her room and returned to her knees.

"You really want this cock, don't you?" I asked, as she took it back in her hands.

"I haven't been able to stop thinking about it since you left," she admitted.

"Have you been wearing this sexy outfit ever since last night?" I asked.

"Yes," she nodded. "I was beginning to fear you weren't coming."

"Oh I plan to be coming," I quipped.

"I hope so," she smiled, as she leaned in to suck my cock.

I put my hand on her forehead, "Have I given you permission to suck my cock?"

"No sir, I'm sorry, I just thought..." she began.

"Does a bimbo think?" I asked.

"No," she said sheepishly, clearly humiliated by being called a bimbo.

"And you are a bimbo for big, fat cock, is that right?" I asked.

"Yes," she whispered.

"Say it with pride, bimbo," I demanded, "It doesn't seem to me that you really want this cock."

"Sorry," she repeated, looking up at me. "Yes, I'm a bimbo for big, fat white cock."

"Do you like white cock?" I asked, noticing her adding the 'white' descriptor.

"I know I shouldn't," she said, a slight look of shame contrasting with her obvious lust, "but it's so taboo that I can't resist."

"So you prefer white cock over black?" I asked, as I traced her lips with my cock.

"Yes," she admitted.

"And would you rather worship at church or in front of me?" I asked, as I continued to tease her.

"You," she admitted again.

"Is your daughter a white cock slut too?" I asked.

"Yes, although she prefers white pussy," the mother revealed.

"Have you two ever tasted each other's pussies?" I asked.

She didn't answer, yet the look on her face was answer enough.

"Reveal your sins to me and I'll baptise you as my cock sucker," I said, knowing this sounded corny as fuck, but yet it kind of worked. I then slid my cock into her mouth and pulled it back out.

"Yes, we have," she whispered.

"Lots?" I asked.

"Just once, for your Dad," she admitted.

"At church?" I asked.

"Yes," she nodded, looking ashamed.

"Did you enjoy it?" I asked.

"In the heat of the moment yes, but I've been riddled with guilt ever since," she confessed.

"Mmmmmmm," I said, "nevertheless, that I would like to see."

She then pretty much tossed her guilt away... maybe that was something she'd felt obligated to say... by pretty much offering to commit incest with her daughter for me when she informed me , "She'll be home for Thanksgiving."

I accepted the offer immediately by smiling, "When you can both give me thanks," as I snapped my fingers and pointed to my cock.

She asked, "May I suck your big, fat, white cock?"

"You may, slut," I approved, and watched this church minister's black wife taking my white cock in her mouth. I loved the look of the contrasting skin tones. And of course how it felt.

"That's it, get it nice and hard for that big black backdoor booty," I said, appreciating my alliteration while letting her know my intentions.

Mrs. Grady responded with a moan on my cock. Fuck, I thought anal sex was as rare as a day without a Kim Kardashian tweet, but that sure didn't seem to be the case, as every woman I'd met this week other than Ms. Chan had eagerly taken my cock up her ass... and there's no question Ms. Chan would do that too if it were possible.

The black preacher's wife sucked my cock slowly... using her tongue as she did... while also using her left hand to cup and fondle my balls.

As she sucked, I decided to deposit two loads with her... the first all over her pretty black face as I thought the white cum would be a hot contrast, and I would decide later where load two would go... perhaps on her breasts, on her ass, or inside her ass. So many choices, so many loads. I already imagined spewing a load up her cunt on Thanksgiving and watching her hot daughter Tamara lap up my creampie.

So I began face fucking her, which gave me a rush. The reality was that treating someone like a slut gave me an adrenaline rush... and face fucking a minister's wife only added to that rush.

Slobbering sounds echoed off the bedroom walls as I roughly face fucked her, making her gag twice as I tickled her tonsils with my cuckolding cock, feeling my balls bouncing off her chin like a drum, which was also hot.

This only lasted a minute before I pulled out and without warning, spewed my white seed all over her black face... fuck, was it hot! She looked startled at first, but then instinctively closed her eyes and opened her mouth like a good cum slut.

Once I was done I ordered, "Don't move," as I reached for my phone and snapped a quick picture, before I slid my cock back in her mouth and took a couple more pics.

Then I decided it was time for another first... my first taste of pussy pie. I ordered, "Crawl onto your bed and spread those legs."

She got off her knees, her face plastered with my cum, and crawled onto the bed. She scooched up to her pillow, lay back on it and spread her legs.

I climbed onto the bed and between her legs as I placed my hands on both her legs and moved them up, savouring the feel of the nylons.

"You're just like your father," she told me.

"A big cocked stud?" I asked, knowing she was really referring to the nylons.

"That too," she laughed, "but he loved my nylons."

"They are pretty sexy," I confirmed, as I bent down to get an up close and personal look at her pussy... the pink looking so deliciously prominent when surrounded by her dark skin.

"I'm told my pussy tastes amazing," she said.

"Did your daughter tell you that?" I asked.

"Actually she did," she smiled, before adding, "but so did your Mother."

"Fuck off!" I gasped, shocked to the core.

"She's come over the past few Sunday nights," she said, "when my hubby is at church doing youth group."

"No way," I repeated my shock, even though there was no reason for her to lie.

"She's given up on men after your father," she explained.

"My Mother is a lesbian?" I gasped, even though I knew Dad had ass fucked her just this last Sunday. If she was gay, that would be a major road block to my seduction plans.

"She seems to be," she shrugged.

"How long have you and my Mother been having sex?" I asked.

"Less than two months," she said.

"I can't believe it," I said.

"She has an amazing tongue," she offered.

"Did she come over last Sunday?" I asked.

"Yeah, but she was in a rush, as she had to get home before you got back," she said.

"Wow!" I said. After a pause, I asked, "Is she coming over tomorrow?"

"She's supposed to," she nodded.

I demanded, "I want a video... or at least pictures."

"You want to see your Mother eat me out?" she asked.

"Do you two do anything else?" I asked back.

"I usually fuck her with my strap-on," she admitted.

"I definitely want a video of that," I said, sitting up.

"I don't know, that seems wrong," she said.

"If you want this cock, you'll do it," I threatened, noticing it was hard again.

"You drive a tough bargain," she purred, moving her foot to my shaft. She then asked, "Ever have a nylon foot job?"

"No," I said, as she moved both her feet to my cock. "Ohhhhh," I moaned, as her silk-covered feet began to stroke my cock.

"Mmmmmm, your cock is so fucking big," she purred as she stroked it. She then asked, "Are you going to try and fuck your Mother?"

"Think she would do it?" I asked.

"I don't know," she answered, before adding, "but she is very submissive."

"I want you to try and role play some incest with her," I suggested.

"Hmmmm, I'll try to come up with something," she said.

"Now let's get back to what I was about to do," I said.

"Sodomize my asshole?" she asked nastily.

I spread her legs and said, "First things first, which is your cunt. I've never done this before," I finished as I buried my face in her pink pussy.

"Mmmmm, this time it's like Mother, like son," she moaned, "you're good at it already," as I licked my first pussy.

It tasted sweet, a little fishy, a little fruity, and a lot delicious. I took my time exploring every crevice of her cunt as I processed her shocking revelation... my Mom was a submissive lesbian, too! Wow! Yet, the more I thought about it the more I realized this news only helped advance my plan.

"Oh yes, that feels so good," she moaned, as I kept exploring.

Horny as fuck after eating her pussy and learning about Mom, I sat up and asked, "Ready for some backdoor drilling?"

"Definitely," she nodded, before she added, "maybe you should shoot your load in my cunt tomorrow before your Mom comes over, then she could unknowingly have a naughty creampie."

"Mmmmm," I moaned, the idea deliciously nasty, although I still wanted Mom to be my first cunt fuck.

"How do you want me?" she asked.

"On your side," I said, deciding to try a new position.

"As you wish," she said, rolling onto her side as I moved behind her.

I positioned my cock at her ass and slid it in, while I reached around and cupped her huge tits.

"Yes, fuck my ass," she moaned, as I filled her.

"I can't believe all you sluts love it in the ass," I said.

"Your Dad trained us all to love a big cock up our butts," she admitted.

"Had you been an ass slut before him?" as I began bucking my hips.

"No, I thought it was disgusting," she admitted.

"And now?" I asked.

"Now I come hardest this way."

"You can come from anal sex?"

"Big time," she enthused, as she began moving her hips to meet mine.

"Hot," I said, as we began crashing into each other.

"Oh yes, fuck my black ass with your big white cock," she moaned.

"Tell me what you are," I said, loving to hear women degrade themselves.

"I'm a bimbo butt bitch for big white willies," she declared, and then continued, "I'm a slutty sinner for stout sausage."

"And an ass slut," I added.

"Yes, sodomize your dirty church wife," she urged me, her moans getting louder, "and breed my shit hole with your dominant cum." That last one made no sense at all, but it was still hot and I was learning my big, fat cock made bumbling bimbos out of even the smartest of women.

"Come for me, slut," I demanded, "come from getting sodomized. you devilish tramp."

"Oh yes, fuck, fuck my ass, sodomize my hole, ream my shit hole," she babbled as she furiously fucked back onto my cock until she screamed, "Yes, I'm a sinner!"

She stopped bucking back, but I kept slamming into her ass as she came... the sounds escaping her mouth a delight to hear and the trembling of her body fun to watch.

A couple more minutes of reaming her rear, and I was close. I pulled out, pushed her onto her back and decided to give her a pearl necklace... thinking the white cum against her dark skin would be cool to see again.

"Come all over your black big-breasted bimbo butt slut," she cried wickedly, cupping her breasts together as she impressively did a four-word alliteration.

"Lift your head up so I can give you a homemade necklace," I ordered.

"Okay," she obeyed, just as I began to shoot my second straight load.

I aimed my cock like a spray-paint nozzle, I know a poor descriptor, as I tried to create a cum necklace. It wasn't perfect, but it was pretty good if you ask me, as I shot four big wads onto her.

"Nice," I admired my handiwork when done.

"Well, I've been asking for a pearl necklace for years from Derrick," she said, "but he said they're a white woman's piece."

"Well, I think this one looks very natural on you," I said, as I got off the bed and grabbed my phone.

"I hope these are for your private collection," she said, as I aimed my phone at her naked body.

"Of course," I said, deciding I wanted to have at least one photo of each of my sluts.

"Please do keep them to yourself," she requested.

"As long as you're a good slut I will," I agreed.

She smiled as she moved her nylon-clad foot to my cock, "I'm more of a bad girl."

"That you are," I agreed, as I got dressed.

"So do you want to come in my cunt before your Mom munches on my chocolate box?" she asked, her words sounding doubly nasty coming from a minister's wife.

"I'd love to," I said, "but I want Mom to be my first."

"Aaaaaaah, how sweet," she smiled, "you want to be a Mother fucker."

"That I do," I said.

"Well you could drill my ass again, then cum on my cunt and I'll shove it in," she offered.

"That I think would work," I agreed, thinking it was a great idea.

"She usually comes over at 6:30, once you leave for debate club," she said.

I did have debate club practice every Sunday night, but this week I would have to be late, as I was definitely going to give Mrs. Grady a unique creampie, that hopefully my Mother would dine on. "I'll stop by before then."

"Sounds great," she nodded, as she got off the bed and walked to the mirror. "Fuck, this does look good."

"Don't wash off my cum until you go to bed tonight," I said.

"You really are like your father," she said, shaking her head.

"So I'm told," I said, as I headed home.

Mom wasn't home, she'd left a note that she got called into work... which happened on Saturday sometimes... she was a workaholic.

I showered and ended up playing Fortnight for a few hours, Mom not arriving home until after dinnertime.

When she did, she came directly to my room and asked, "Have you had dinner?"

"Not yet," I answered.

"Want me to order pizza?' she asked.


"Sure, I'd love some pie," I hinted slyly.

"I'll order some," she said.

"You look tired," I said.

"It was a long day," she nodded, yawning.

"Well then, you probably need a foot massage," I offered, wanting to touch those nylon feet again.

"I could use one every day," she told me.

"Luckily, today is a day," I joked, as I added, "why don't you come lie down on my bed so you can order the pizza while I massage your feet?"

"Sounds good," she agreed, as she collapsed on my bed.

I dropped out of my game even though I was only one of five left, and went to join her. I took her right foot (which was sleek and lovely in beige nylons) in my hand as she ordered the pizza.

"That feels nice," she said a couple minutes later when she hung up.

We chatted about her day and mine, me leaving out my afternoon rendezvous, before I apologized, "Sorry about yesterday morning."

"There's nothing to be sorry about," she dismissed it, "accidents happen."

I lied, "You're the first one ever to see my penis."

"Really?"

"Yeah, girls my age don't pay attention to me at all," I explained, which was true.

"College will change that," she said.

"I hope so," I said. "I don't want to be the real life Forty-year-old Virgin."

"Can I be frankly honest with you?" she asked.

"Of course," I said, "I hope you'll always be," as I massaged each toe individually.

"You're very big," she said.

"Big how?" I asked, playing dumb.

"Your penis is..." she paused, not sure how to say it, or perhaps even if she should say it, "...massive."

"Really?" I asked.

"Well, I didn't get an up close and personal look of course," she said, "but it may be the biggest one I've ever seen."

"Really?" I repeated, wanting to see how far she would take this conversation.

"Yes, honey," she said, "and once women discover what you're packing down there you will become quite popular."

"So size matters?" I asked.

"Big time," she nodded, and then laughed at her pun.

"Well, that may be true, but it's not like anyone is looking under the hood," I complained, using a lame car metaphor.

"I know high school is difficult, honey," she said, "it was for me too."

"It was?"

"Yes, I was quite a bit chunkier in high school," she admitted.

"Really?" I asked, and thinking about it now, realizing I'd never seen any pictures of her during that time. I'd seen a single baby picture, and then only ones from her wedding and afterwards... plus the hot college ones with that Jenny girl.

"Yes," she nodded, "but in college I came into my own."

"Well, for me that's almost a year away," I sighed, moving to her other foot.

"The time will fly by," she said.

"It's actually going at a snail's pace."

"Well, trust me, college girls are less superficial," she reassured me.

"Isn't cock... I mean lust for penis size a bit superficial?" I asked, still not completely understanding women's obsession with size... although since I preferred big tits over small ones, maybe it was just the natural mental concept of sexual beautification.

She nodded, giving a slight chuckle, "I guess so, but...."

"But what?" I asked when she stopped.

"This conversation is getting a bit weird for a mother and son," she said.

"Would you rather I ask Dad?"

"God, no," she laughed. "Okay, I'll soldier on. The reality is that women are no different from men."

"Meaning?"

"Men are usually pretty shallow, but so are we gals."

"How so?"

"We're attracted to looks just like guys are, and just like guys like big breasts, Latina butts or long legs, we like men with big penises," she said.

"Does a big one feel better than a smaller one?" I asked.

"Wow! My son is asking me what kind of penis feels best in his mom's vagina? This is getting weird," she said, looking a little uncomfortable.

"If you don't mind, Mom. I don't really know who else to ask these things," I replied innocently, not mentioning Ms. Chan.

"Well okay then, this is getting really personal, but... yes, I usually prefer a large one, ummm... in there," she answered.

"Is it about length or girth?" I asked.

"Both."

"Is one more important?"

"Different women would answer that differently."

"How?"

"Well, for some, length is more important for the obvious reason of the depths it can reach, while others focus more on girth, as it gives a different pleasure sensation," she explained, looking awkward telling me such intimate details. Nevertheless she added, "But all women would love to have both."

"All women?" I asked, as I got off the bed.

"Well, almost all," she corrected, glancing down at my crotch... and the tent in my pants... I had gone commando for just this effect.

"I can't believe women are as bad as men."

"It's not a bad thing, it's just human nature," she said, just as the doorbell rang for the pizza delivery. "Plus, sex isn't a bad thing, it too is human nature."

"So it's okay for me to have sex?" I asked.

She got off the bed, "As long as it's with someone you care about."

Deciding to drop one final hint, a less than subtle one, I replied, "But Mom, the only woman I care about is you."

The doorbell rang again, and I said I'd go get it, leaving those words to linger in my Mom's head.

The rest of the night we didn't talk any more about sex... eating pizza and watching Mom's favourite movie on TV, 'A Few Good Men,' the whole time I was thinking she only needed one good man... ME!

Sunday, October 28th: Day 7 of Project Mother Fucker

Sunday I went to church for the first time in months, and ended up getting a blow job in the minister's office.

That afternoon I went and deposited a load in Ms. Chan's coffee, as I hadn't visited her for a couple of days. She offered that if I wanted to watch some lesbian sex, Mrs. Sinclair would be over that night around eight. I said I might stop by, but that I had debate practice first.

I also tutored Mrs. Walker's son and chatted with her, but I didn't make a move on her. Although I now had a lot of confidence putting the make on my Dad's sluts, I still wasn't sure about my ability with someone new. (Ms. Chan's Muslim friend had been a special case, having been pretty much been handed to me on a platter.)