Big Fat Cock: A Hot Mommy Seduced

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I got home, Mom called me into her bedroom... the ultimate fantasy... although it wasn't to fuck her... of course... but it was to try on my costume. She said, "Try this on honey, so in case it's the wrong size Sally can do some last-minute alterations tomorrow."

"Man, she is fast," I said.

"Sally is the Supergirl of the designer world," Mom joked.

"I should have asked you to be Supergirl," I realized.

"Why?"

"Because you're super," I answered.

"That's the corniest thing you've ever said," she scoffed playfully, handing me the costume.

"I try," I shrugged, as I took it.

"Try it on," she said.

"Okay," I said, considering stripping right in front of her... but sticking to my plan... and my target date of Halloween.

I went to my bedroom and found that the costume was a bit tight... tight in that it completely showcased my cock. I thought this would only help with my Wednesday seduction and took it back off. I returned it to Mom and she asked, "Too small?"

"Perfect," I said.

"Why didn't you keep it on to show me?" she asked.

"You'll have to wait until Wednesday," I teased.

"In that case you'll have to wait until Wednesday as well," she shrugged. "Actually, I'll have a bit of a surprise for you."

"I can't wait," I said sincerely, knowing better than to ask.

We had dinner early, as I told her I had to head out early to meet with my team before the big debate in three weeks. I drove a block, then parked and walked around to the back of Mrs. Grady's. I walked in the back door as planned, and she was waiting for me... in black stockings and a black lace bra... sans panties.

She smiled, "Like?"

"Next time I want to see you in white stockings," I said, curious how white nylons would look like against her black body.

"I'll have to buy some," she said, as she walked up to me.

"Then buy some," I said flippantly, as she dropped in front of me.

"I will," she nodded as she went to fish out my cock but stopped. "May I please suck your cock?"

"You may," I said, amused by our strangely civil conversation as she unzipped me and pulled out my flaccid cock.

"I love making a dick hard in my mouth," she said, as she took my softness between those luscious lips.

It felt amazing to feel my cock getting hard in her mouth as she swirled her tongue around it. Once it was hard, she began bobbing and I watched, still in awe of each woman who worshipped my cock... especially when it was being worshipped by a woman of God. That just enhanced the whole experience.

She asked, "So do you want me to suck you until you're close, or do you want to fuck my cunt and give me a creampie, or ream my ass and then spew your load all over my cunt?" she asked.

"All the above," I joked.

"I hope so," she smiled, as she moved to my balls and sucked them into her mouth.

After a couple of minutes I said, knowing time was of the essence, "Bend over the table."

"Yes, sir," she agreed submissively, quickly getting in position like the cock slut she was.

I moved behind her, slid inside her ass and began fucking.

"So what are your plans for my Mom?" I asked.

"For you to come all over my cunt and then your Mom to lick it all up," she said.

"Where?"

"Right here."

"Where's the camera?" I asked.

"I could set up a camcorder, but I thought you might like to watch from the closet over there," she suggested.

"Hmmmmm," I pondered, "when is she coming over?"

"I can tell her to come over right now if you'd like," she said, reaching for her phone.

"She'll come right over?" I asked.

"She's a submissive cunt-hungry slut," she explained, as I kept fucking her. "She'll rush right over."

"And then she'll eat my cum," I said.

"Exactly," she said, as she called, putting her phone on speakerphone. "Hi, slut," she said, when Mom answered.

"Hi, Mistress," Mom replied.

"I have a big white cock in my ass right now," Mrs. Grady said.

"Really?"

"Yes, and I expect you over here in ten minutes, dressed in the sluttiest thing you own, so you can eat my anal creampie," Mrs. Grady added.

"Yes, Mistress," Mom replied.

"Oh yes, fuck my ass you big-dicked stud," Mrs. Grady moaned to me.

"Can I come and watch?" Mom asked.

"Then he'd take your ass too," Mrs. Grady responded.

"Is he big?"

"The biggest I've ever had," Mrs. Grady answered, as she turned and pushed me back. "Actually, I'll send you a pic."

"Yummy," Mom said, as Mrs. Grady snapped a quick picture of my cock.

"Sending," she said.

"Wow, that is huge," Mom agreed enthusiastically, as I wondered if she'd recognize it as the one she'd seen a couple days ago.

"And it feels great in my ass," the black slut bragged as I slid back into her ass and began really fucking her.

"He's pounding you hard, isn't he?" Mom asked.

"He's really reaming my shit hole," Mrs. Grady moaned.

"Fuck, could I use a good ass reaming," Mom said.

"I thought you were a dyke now."

"I've been craving a big fat cock for a couple of days now," Mom admitted, which just conveniently matched up with when she'd seen my cock.

"Well, play your cards right and I'll share this stud with you," Mrs. Grady moaned loudly, as I fucked her as hard as I could... their conversation really turning me on.

"Please," Mom said.

"He would treat you like a cheap three-hole slut," Mrs. Grady warned.

"I hope so," Mom said, "I badly need some big-dicked stud to take charge and use me," something I loved hearing!

"Then get dressed in something slutty as fuck and sashay your butt over here," Mrs. Grady ordered, and hung up.

"You probably have three minutes," Mrs. Grady smiled.

"I won't need that long," I said, my balls boiling, unsure if I wanted to come in her ass or on her cunt.

"Shoot it right up my ass, baby," she moaned, "let's make this as nasty as possible."

"Good call," I grunted, close to coming.

"Oh yes, shoot a big load up my ass for your Mom," she said wickedly, which was the perfect trigger to get me to do just that.

"Ohhhhhh," she moaned, as I filled her ass with my cum. "YES!!"

I deposited a full load before I pulled out and ordered as I pulled my pants up, "Make her beg for it."

"I always do," she assured me as she remained bent over... some of my cum beginning to leak out of her ass.

I pulled out my phone and crept into the closet, keeping the door open just enough to be able to watch and film my Mom's debauchery.

Mrs. Grady phoned my Mom, "Just walk right in and come into the kitchen."

"Okay," Mom said, and we heard her entering the house a few seconds later.

"Get your ass in here," Mrs. Grady yelled.

"Yes, Mistress," Mom called back, coming into the kitchen in a trench coat.

"Take that shapeless thing off," Mrs. Grady ordered, still bent over.

"Yes, Mistress," Mom repeated, shrugging off the trench coat and revealing she was in black stockings, a plaid skirt that was so short I could see the tops of her stockings, and a skin-tight tube top.

"Hot," Mrs. Grady said, before adding, knowing I wanted to see my Mom naked, "now take off the tube top and skirt."

"Then why did I get all dressed up?" Mom asked.

"Because I wanted to see what you would wear."

"Fair enough," Mom said, as she quickly threw off her skimpy clothing, revealing she'd had nothing underneath but the black thigh highs and a body even hotter than I'd ever imagined.

"Now get over here and eat my asshole," she ordered.

"He's gone?" Mom asked, disappointed.

"Yeah, he deposited his load in my ass and left," Mrs. Grady said.

"Shoot," Mom said, as she moved to Mrs. Grady and dropped behind her. "He left cum everywhere!"

"Clean it up," Mrs. Grady ordered, as I filmed Mom eating my cum... easily the hottest thing I'd ever witnessed, and I'd just experienced a week-long marathon of hot shit.

"Yes, Mistress," Mom said, as she added, "I could go spelunking in here, he really gaped your ass."

"Like I said, biggest dick ever," she crowed as she felt my Mom's tongue in her ass. "Oh yes, eat my asshole and slurp up all that yummy cum."

"So good," Mom moaned, as she tongued deep inside Mrs. Grady's wide-open ass.

My cock was hard again... part of me wanted just to sneak out, creep up behind her and fuck her, but again I resisted the temptation.

"Get your tongue way up my shit hole, slut," Mrs. Grady ordered.

Mom ate my cum and her asshole for a couple of minutes before Mrs. Grady turned around, hopped up onto the counter and asked, "Hungry, slut?"

"Famished," Mom said, as she stood up and bent down, giving me an amazing look at her ass (which was almost porcelain white and not athletic, but just round and fleshy enough to jiggle when she walked and make a good couple of handfuls), and buried her face in the black pussy.

"That's it slut," Mrs. Grady moaned, "eat my cunt."

"I love this cunt," Mom crooned, as she hungrily lapped the sweet sushi.

Then for a few minutes I watched Mom eating cunt.

I listened to Mrs. Grady's moans increasing until she grabbed Mom's head and began grinding her face up and down on it as she looked right at me, grinning.

I smiled back as I filmed her orgasm at the tongue of my Mother. "Yes, eat my cum, bitch."

Mom didn't stop licking until Mrs. Grady let go of her head and asked, "Want to get fucked?"

"Is your cunt delicious?" Mom asked.

"So I'm told," she smiled, as she hopped off the counter and ordered, "Hands and knees, slut."

Mom obeyed.

"Crawl into the bedroom," Mrs. Grady ordered, offering me a great look at my Mom on all fours, her ripe peach showing clearly below her curvy ass cheeks as she crawled away.

I could follow and watch Mom get fucked, or head to my debate meeting... I sighed. And in the hardest thing I ever had to do, I crept out of the house as I heard Mrs. Grady order, "On the bed on all fours, dildo slut."

I headed out and drove to the debate meeting... my balls desperate for another release.

Nine o'clock that night, I stopped by Ms. Chan's house and deposited a load.

She asked, "So have you fucked your Mother yet?"

"Wednesday," I said.

"Once she's your slut, I want to taste her pussy," she said.

"That can be arranged," I agreed, "although she seems more of a pussy eater."

I headed home and was surprised to find Mom was in bed already... maybe Mrs. Grady had fucked the shit out of her.

Monday, October 29th: Day 8 of Project Mother Fucker

Like most mornings, I deposited a load in Ms. Chan's coffee.

At noonish I arrived at Mrs. Dieks' for a lunchtime deposit. As she sucked my cock, her phone rang.

"Get it," I told her.

"But it's my husband," she objected, standing up.

"Answer it anyway," I ordered.

"Why?" she asked.

"Do you want my cock in your ass?" I asked.

"Yes."

"Then answer it and get back to sucking while you talk to him," I said, orchestrating something I always found hot in porn movies.

"Hi, honey," she said, as she dropped back down in front of me.

I pointed to my cock and she told her husband, "Just snacking on some lunch," before taking my cock in her mouth.

I smiled at her descriptive answer.

The phone was at her ear as she slowly swapped bobbing and conversing.

"Sausage," she answered.

A couple more bobs.

"I'm going for a workout next."

A few more bobs.

"I'm hoping to really work my ass off," she said, each response a naughty one in response to the oblivious husband's questions.

A few more bobs.

"I'm not sure," she answered, pausing for a quick bob, "Maybe your reception sucks."

I stifled a laugh.

A couple more bobs before she answered, "Mmmm-hmmm," still sucking.

"I don't know, it's a hard decision," she answered.

I pulled her up, moved onto her bed and lay down. She shook her head as she climbed onto it and straddled me. "Actually, I think I'll go for a drive."

As she lowered herself slowly, taking my cock in her ass, she said, "To the gym for a full workout, I told you that already."

As she began riding my cock she continued the conversation. "I'll do some squats first."

A few deep bounces.

"Then ride the bicycle," she suggested, as she rode me.

She moaned, then explained, "This sausage is just so good."

A few seconds later, "Actually I'm completely full."

As I was getting close, I began bucking my ass up to meet her downward movements as she let out a yelp, "Sorry, I just got poked."

"By a big stick," she answered, as I tried to imagine what he was saying, how he was reacting.

I lifted her off me and began jerking off as she said, moving her face close to my cock, "I've got to go. I need to gobble down some creamy dessert," then paused to listen before replying, "I know I said that, but there's always room for something creamy."

And as I spewed my load all over her face she told her husband, "I love you too."

She hung up as I finished coating her face, tossed the phone aside and giggled, "I'm glad you made me do that; it was so much fun!"

"Almost everything you said was dirty," I said.

"And he had no clue," she chortled.

"He's a fucking dumb ass," I said, shaking my head.

"He lost interest in me long ago," she sighed.

"Like I said, a fucking dumb ass," I repeated, as I got off the bed. I then added, feeling sorry for her, "You deserve a man who understands your needs and sees you for the beautiful woman you are."

"Thanks," she said gratefully, obviously not used to getting compliments.

"But you're still my slut," I said, slapping her ass.

"Are you going to fuck my cunt soon?" she asked.

"Maybe," I shrugged, loving the heady power of just using a slut's mouth and ass.

She shrugged too, "Either way, I'll take your cock wherever you want to stick it."

"That I will," I said, and headed back to school... late for the third time in six days.

That night I gave Mom another foot massage... flinching my cock sporadically against her foot as we chatted idly and watched television.

I didn't plant any new seeds, as I really had no creative ideas for adding anything new. I just enjoyed spending time with her and massaging her nylon-clad feet... thinking, Two more days... two more days.

Tuesday, October 30th: Day 9 of Project Mother Fucker

My morning routine continued with two loads for Ms. Chan: one for her breakfast and another for her coffee.

I had debate club at lunch, so I was carrying a full load when I arrived home, but neither Mrs. Grady nor Mrs. Dieks were home, so I went to my sure-thing cum receptacle: Ms. Chan.

For the second time, I walked in on Ms. Chan with another woman... this time it was Mrs. Sinclair, the woman in her seventies.

Mrs. Chan wasn't licking Mrs. Sinclair, she was fucking her with a vibrator.

Mrs. Sinclair looked over and asked, as she was fucked by Ms. Chan's large looking vibe, "Kevin, why haven't you stopped by to give me a snack of your sausage?"

"You're on my list," I admitted, as I watched the kinky act.

"Let me see that cock," she moaned.

I pulled my pants down, always willing to show off my big, fat cock.

"Very nice," she nodded as she looked it over.

"I'm told it's better than nice," I countered.

"Okay, it's a big fucking cock that needs to spend some quality time inside me," the elderly woman elaborated, staring at my cock with the same lust I've seen whenever I revealed my cock.

"That's better," I nodded, "now get over here and show me how badly you want my cock."

Ms. Chan pulled the vibe out of the elderly woman and smiled, "Hi, Kevin."

"Hi, slut," I greeted, "how many visitors do you get?"

"Not enough," she answered.

"That I can understand," I agreed as the elderly woman, still fully dressed, came up to me and dropped to her knees.

"I've been looking forward to this ever since slut Chan told me you were in the game," she said, stroking my cock.

"Well, show me what you got," I offered.

"She's a great cock sucker," Ms. Chan approved.

"Okay," I moaned, as the elderly woman began sucking. I don't know what she was doing, but she had her lips wrapped around my cock like a vise, so tight, even as she bobbed.

"Over fifty years of cock sucking experience," Ms. Chan added.

"That is... crazy," I moaned, the idea that Mrs. Sinclair had been sucking cock longer than my Mom had been alive was surreal.

"She tells me the fifties were pretty wild," Ms. Chan said.

"It wasn't all about the Beaver?" I asked.

"If the show was about gangbangs and lesbian orgies," Ms. Chan said.

"Delicious," I groaned, as Mrs. Sinclair really worked my dick over; I was pretty sure I was going to come soon.

"As is your cum," Ms. Chan added.

"So I'm told," I said, as I grabbed the elderly cock sucker's head and began face fucking her.

"Oh yes, face fuck your granny cock sucker," Ms. Chan demanded, always seeming to enjoy watching another woman be used.

"Oh, yes," I agreed, as my balls bounced off her chin and I deposited my load down her silky throat.

She eagerly swallowed it all and kept sucking until I pulled out.

She looked up at me and said, "Yummy."

"You're a great cock sucker," I said.

"I'll do you anytime you need to deposit a load," she promised before adding, "anywhere."

"I'll keep that in mind," I nodded, as I put my cock away and she got off her knees.

"Enjoy," I smiled.

"Oh I will," the elderly woman said, returning to Ms. Chan.

I was walking home when an idea popped into my head.

I went inside and took a picture of my cock. I then sent it to Mom with the message: Want my cock???

I then waited for my Mom to arrive home, suddenly worried: What if she recognises this as the same cock she saw in Mrs. Grady's photo?

She arrived a few minutes later and immediately called me into the kitchen saying impatiently, "We need to talk, young man!"

"About what?" I played innocent.

"About this," she said, showing me my text and picture.

"Oh dear," I said, pretending to be embarrassed.

"All you can say is 'oh dear'?" she demanded, clearly angry.

"Sorry," I apologized.

"I assume this wasn't intended for me. Who was it for?" she asked, making no mention of Mrs. Grady, for which I breathed a huge inner sigh of relief.

"Kim," I lied.

"Kim, your debate partner?" she asked.

"Yes," I nodded.

"Are you two having sex?" she asked.

"No, I'm still a virgin," I said, telling the truth. "I just thought I'd try and let someone know I have a big dick. You know, spread the word? Maybe get lucky some day?"

"Oh honey," she softened, realizing I was pathetic.

"I know, I know," I said, "it was a dumb idea."

"Oh honey," she repeated, pulling me into a hug. "It was misguided, yes."

"I just want someone to notice me," I said, sounding so fucking pathetic.

"Don't you worry, they will," she said.

"When?"

"All good things come to those who wait," she quoted, as I flinched my hard cock against her leg and hoped she was right, as my plan was coming close to fruition.

"I hope so," I said, with a dramatic sigh.

"I promise," she said, "you'll find someone who loves you for you."

"And who will let me fuck her?" I asked, pushing the boundaries as I flinched my cock three times against her leg.

"Kevin," she gasped. "I felt that."

"Sorry Mom, I've been having strange feelings recently," I explained.

"Oh," she said, as she moved away. She mentioned, "You know it's okay to masturbate."

I laughed awkwardly, "That no longer works for me."

"Pardon?" she asked.

"I, um, well..." I acted awkward.

"It's okay, you can tell me anything," she said.

"I can't really come like that anymore," I lied. I still could, it just wasn't as pleasurable as a woman's mouth or ass... and I assumed as a cunt.

"Oh," was all she said, clearly not knowing where to go from there.