All Comments on 'Big Females Have Tight Assholes'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
More of SHIT BRAINS auto-biography

Can you imagine what he smells like?

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Needs Termination Now!

The previous commenter is being too kind! This little boy (Samuelx) is comparable to some of worse idiots to ever walk, or should I slither on the face of the Earth! Samuelx needs termination NOW!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Conclusion

I have come to the conclusion,that the best way to deal with this person is to ignore the stories submitted under this name.

be_cruel13be_cruel13over 16 years ago
Why so harsh?

Granted, his stories aren't anywhere close to being the "best" by far, but on the flip side, I have definitely read worse... Why are there so many negative comments about this author?

** I don't really want to take sides on this issue - I'm just wondering...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Assmaniac

I like a big woman with big round ass, when I see one walking I always have sexual fantasies to penetrate that tight asshole with my big dick and give a hard assfuck to completely stretch that asshole and shoot my hot delicious sperm in that butthole, big girls are beautiful, big kisses from Assmaniac aka Backdoorman ;-)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...

story TAGS