Big Sister's Pee Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Right."

"You mean like, you have the same parents -- same biological parents -- you grew up together, that kind of brother?"

"That's what I mean."

"Wow." Amanda leaned back on the pillows and thought it over. "That's so sweet!"

Jessica opened her eyes and sat up to look at Amanda. "Most people wouldn't say that. In fact, most people would think it's disgusting."

"Well, I'm not most people. I don't know, maybe it's because I'm an only child, so I can't really imagine how other people feel about their siblings. Or maybe it's just because I'm a freak. But I think it's sweet," she repeated.

"It actually is," said Jessica with a sigh of relief. "That's why neither one of us wants to give it up. But neither one of us wants this to be our only relationship, either."

"So now you're trying to figure out how sex with your brother fits into sex with anybody else?"

"Exactly."

"Well, you didn't lie. It's complicated." Amanda put an arm around Jessica and gave her a hug. "I think I want to meet this guy."

***

"Amanda's really fun, isn't she?" said Jessica.

"She's delightful," Joey agreed. They had just returned to Jessica's apartment after an evening out with Amanda. Joey sat on the bed and Jessica took a chair facing him.

"Now be honest," said Jessica with a grin, "how soon did you start thinking three-way?"

Joey tried to look innocent. "Who said anything about a three-way?"

"Come on, I know you."

He smiled. "Well, sure, of course I'm going to have fantasies. But seriously, Jess, I know this has been a whole new experience for you, and there was no telling how it would turn out and how you would feel about it. So I've been very careful about giving you space."

"That's true, you have. And I really appreciate it."

"No problem."

"But I think your fantasy's going to come true. That is, if you want it to."

"Are you kidding? Of course I do. I mean, if you and Amanda..."

"Oh, we've already discussed it. And now that she's met you, I'm sure she wants to do it."

Joey laughed. "I did wonder if it bothered you, the way she was flirting with me all night. But what happened to me being the first to know about everything?"

"Well, the first after me and Amanda," said Jessica with a chuckle.

"I'm sure not complaining. You two can plan this kind of thing as much as you want."

"Great! Maybe this weekend. Oh, by the way, she's on birth control pills, mainly because she used to have really bad menstrual cramps. So contraception is taken care of."

"That's good."

They paused while images of his sister with Amanda flitted through Joey's mind.

Jessica moved over to sit next to Joey on the edge of the bed. "So when did you start thinking about a three-way?" she teased. "As soon as you saw her picture?"

"No. As soon as you said you were looking for a woman."

"You're such a typical guy!" she laughed. They turned towards each other and kissed.

"Well, I know it's kind of late, and you have to go to work tomorrow," Joey began.

"Yeah, the hell with that," said Jessica, reaching down to unzip his pants. "We can have a quick one. But no peeing. I think you'll be getting plenty of that soon anyway."

***

Jessica was already there when Joey arrived at Amanda's apartment. Amanda, dressed only in shorts and a skimpy top, greeted Joey with "I'm so glad you're here!" and gave him a big hug and a deep kiss.

Jessica was seated in the middle of the sofa. Amanda sat down on one side of her, and Joey on the other. "We were just getting comfortable," said Jessica with a smile at Joey, then turned to Amanda. They kissed slowly and sensuously, while Amanda slipped one hand up under Jessica's T-shirt and fondled her tits.

When the kiss ended, Jessica turned to her brother and asked slyly, "You liked that, didn't you?"

"Oh, yeah," Joey sighed, and reached into his jeans to move his hardening cock to an easier position. His sister turned to him and shared a similar kiss with him while Amanda watched.

"You two are so cute together," said Amanda happily. "Tell him your surprise, Jess."

Jessica looked into her brother's eyes and said softly, "Amanda and I have been practicing with her sex toys, and I'm ready. I want you to fuck my ass tonight."

"Oh, I'd love to, Jess," said Joey.

"Yeah, but let's save that for last, okay?" said Amanda. "We're going to have lots of other fun first."

"Sounds great," said Joey. "Are you two ready to get started? Because I'm kind of holding a lot in at this point."

"Sure," said Amanda, exchanging eager looks with Jessica. "Let's move into the bedroom."

While they all undressed, Joey noticed that there was one pee blanket covering the bed, another draped over its edge, and a third one on the floor. "Have a seat right here and we'll relieve some of that pressure for you," said Amanda. "Right, Jess?"

"Perfect," Jessica answered, her bra-less tits bouncing out as she pulled her T-shirt off over her head.

Joey sat on the edge of the bed, his hard cock sticking out, while he enjoyed his first look at Amanda's small, firm tits and shaved pussy. He spread his legs wide to make room for Amanda and his sister to kneel in front of him. Amanda fingered his cock admiringly. "Oh, this is beautiful," she said, ran her tongue lightly up the shaft, and briefly licked and sucked the head.

"And you're going to love his pee," said Jessica.

Amanda held Joey's cock in front of her open mouth and waited. Joey struggled to relax and start the flow. Soon the pee dribbled from his slit, then turned to a gusher, quickly filling Amanda's open mouth and spilling out before he stopped it.

Amanda swallowed and turned to Jessica. "Mmm, you were right," Amanda said. "Now you have some."

Jessica opened her mouth and Joey filled it. Before she had a chance to swallow, Amanda kissed her and they ended up sharing his pee in their mouths.

"Oh, that's so hot!" Joey sighed. His sister turned her attention back to his dick and started sucking it intently.

"How about this?" said Amanda, standing up and spreading her pussy lips with her fingers. The pee started to pour from her pussy. Jessica released Joey's dick from her mouth and held it while Amanda directed her pee stream onto it, bathing his hard cock in piss. Jessica licked at it, lapping up Amanda's pee. Amanda knelt down next to Jessica again and they teased his dick with their tongues from both sides while he released halting spurts of pee.

Jessica stopped licking and started sucking on Joey's pee-soaked balls. Amanda wrapped her lips around the head of his cock and sucked on it. "Oh, fuck!" he gasped. "That feels so fucking good! I'm really close to coming already."

Amanda took his dick out of her mouth to say, "You can come in my mouth if you want. I'd love to taste your cum."

"Yeah, go ahead," said Jessica. "We'll soon get you hard again, right, Amanda?"

"Mm-hm," she answered, with Joey's dick in her mouth.

"Okay," said Joey.

"Just hold on a little longer," said Jessica, standing up and aiming her pussy at his dick. When her pee started splashing over it, Amanda continued plunging him in and out of her sucking mouth, stroking his shaft with her lips. After all the teasing Joey's cock had taken, the combination of his sister's hot piss and Amanda's lips and tongue stimulated every part of his dick's surface with intense pleasure.

Joey groaned loudly and his cum gushed into Amanda's mouth. The first spurt seemed as big and as long as a whole ejaculation, and it was followed by a series of smaller spurts that left him gasping. Jessica stopped peeing and returned to help Amanda lap up the cum and pee, ending with a kiss that shared his cum the same way they had shared his pee before.

Joey collapsed backward onto the bed. The women stood looking down at him. "Gosh, Jess, what's the best way to revive him?" Amanda giggled.

"Sit on his face."

Amanda climbed onto the bed, on her knees, and straddled Joey's face. He immediately spread her pussy open with his hands and began licking all over her smooth mound and pussy lips. "Mmm, that feels good," said Amanda, smiling down at him.

Joey stopped licking long enough to ask, "Can I taste your pee?"

In a moment Amanda's pee started to trickle out, then splashed over Joey's face until he moved to catch the stream in his mouth. He swallowed, and as the flow began to slow down, lapped the pee from her pussy and moved up to focus on her clit. Meanwhile, Jessica, kneeling behind him, kissed Amanda and sucked on her hard little nipples.

"Keep licking me," Amanda moaned. "I'm gonna come. Suck my titties, Jess! Oh yes, I'm coming!" Joey finished with a few final licks while Amanda and his sister kissed above him.

The two women lay down on the bed, their arms around each other. When Joey mentioned that he need to pee again, Jessica and Amanda both rolled onto on their backs and said "Pee on us!"

Standing on the bed, Joey splashed pee over their pussies, moved up to soak both pairs of tits, and ended with a quick squirt in each of their mouths. Amanda turned onto her side and licked the pee from Jessica's tits, flicking the erect pink nipples with her tongue. "Someone, pee on my pussy!" said Jessica.

Joey knelt between his sister's legs and aimed his dick. Amanda turned around and reached down to spread Jessica's pussy wide for him, and he drained the last of his pee onto it. Amanda lay down between Jessica's legs and began slurping the pee from her pussy. Joey moved up to kneel beside Jessica's head, and she immediately took his hard dick in her mouth and sucked on it greedily.

She continued sucking while Joey watched Amanda licking his sister's pussy. Suddenly, Jessica's pee splashed over Amanda's face. Amanda squealed, drew her head back, and opened her mouth to catch and swallow a couple of mouthfuls. Then she dove in to attack Jessica's clit with her tongue. Jessica released Joey's cock and panted, "I'm coming! Keep licking me! I'm coming!"

Jessica's orgasm gradually wound down, and Amanda moved up beside her to cuddle her tits. Jessica looked up into Joey's eyes and just said his name in a pleading way that told him what she needed.

Joey knelt between his sister's legs, spread them wide and high with his arms, and slipped his hard cock into her pussy. Amanda sat up and watched, a dreamy smile on her face, as he slowly stroked in and out.

Jessica turned her face towards Amanda and said softly, "Sometimes when Joey fucks me right after I come, it's almost like I keep coming."

Amanda couldn't take her eyes off of Joey's dick sliding in and out of Jessica's pussy. "Oh, such a nice wholesome brother-sister fuck," she sighed. "It kind of makes me wish I had a brother."

"I'm happy to share him with you," said Jessica. "Go ahead, Joey, give Amanda what she needs."

Amanda rolled onto her back beside Jessica and assumed the same position, her legs drawn up and out to expose her pussy as much as possible. Joey pulled out of his sister and shifted over to plunge his dick into Amanda.

"Ohh, yes," Amanda sighed, as Joey bent over her, propped up on his arms, and she wrapped her legs around his back. "Come on baby, I've done it with big sister, now let's see what little brother can do."

Joey pumped in and out of Amanda's pussy while Jessica lay down beside her and they turned their faces towards each other for a long kiss. Amanda turned back to face Joey and urged him, "Please, fuck me harder! Deeper!" He lay down on top of her and pushed in as deep as he could go, bumping her clit with each downstroke. "Yes! Right there!" Amanda sobbed. "Fuck me! I'm coming, I'm coming!" Joey kissed Amanda's neck, then turned his head to reach his sister's lips. Their tongues met while Amanda was still gasping and writhing under him.

Joey sat up and slowly pulled his hard dick from Amanda's pussy. Jessica took hold of it and licked it once, from the bottom of the shaft to the top, making him shiver. She looked up at him and said, "I want to make you come now."

Jessica turned her back to him and got onto her hands and knees. Joey stared at his sister's shapely ass and thought of all the times he'd fucked her pussy in this position, and all the times he'd looked at that little puckered hole in the dark hollow between her cheeks and wondered what it would feel like to penetrate it. Jessica lowered her head to the bed, reached behind her with both hands and spread her ass, offering that hole to him.

With a blissful smile, Amanda poured lube on Joey's dick and on Jessica's exposed butthole. Joey got up on his knees behind his sister and easily slipped the head of his cock inside. "Give it all to me, Joey, I want it," Jessica begged. He pushed deeper, feeling her tight sphincter grip his cock every inch of the way. Jessica let go of her ass cheeks and raised herself up on her hands again, searching for the best angle. Joey grabbed her hips and pushed his dick all the way into her ass.

"Oh, God, yes," Jessica moaned. "Fuck my ass!" Joey pumped slowly at first, the sensations threatening to make him come right away if he didn't hold back. His sister's warm, soft ass cheeks caressed his dick on the way in and out.

"Amanda, let me taste your pussy," Jessica panted. Amanda lay down under Jessica's head and spread her legs wide. Jessica dipped her head down to bury her mouth and nose in her girlfriend's wet pussy while her brother continued fucking her ass. Jessica snaked one hand under her to find her clit.

"I think I have a little pee left," said Amanda softly.

"Yes! Give it to me!" Jessica felt a trickle of pee against her lips and lapped up the taste. She rubbed her clit faster, in time with the increasing rhythm of Joey's thrusts. "Fuck me! Fuck my ass!" she cried. "I'm coming!"

Joey couldn't have held out longer if he'd wanted to. His sister's tight asshole seemed to wring the cum from his dick with each stroke, milking his cum into her. Amanda gently petted Jessica's head and smiled sweetly up at Joey while they shuddered through their orgasms.

When he was finally drained, Joey rested a while, enjoying the amazing feeling of his dick buried deep in the warmth of his sister's ass. Then he spread her cheeks with his hands and slowly pulled out of her, releasing a gob of cum from her ass when the head of his dick popped out.

One by one, they crawled up to lie cuddling together. "Damn, that was like a marathon!" Joey exclaimed.

"I'm covered with cum and piss," said Jessica happily. "I feel like we did almost every possible combination."

"Oh, don't worry, guys," said Amanda. "I still have some new ideas for next time."

***

There was some planning and discussion before their next three-way. Even so, when Joey again undressed in Amanda's bedroom, he was impressed by the array of sex toys lined up on the sidelines, in addition to the usual pee blankets. "Looks like quite a project you've set up here," he joked.

Amanda was already naked and climbing onto the bed. "Did I overdo it?" she said. "We could scale back if you want to."

"Oh, no," Joey answered. "What we have planned should be amazing."

"Good," said Jessica, "because we've both had our enemas and it would be a shame to waste all that preparation."

Amanda was on all fours on the bed, with her firm little ass sticking over the edge. She wiggled it at Joey and said, "Yeah, our asses are clean enough to eat off of."

"And drink out of," said Jessica with a grin, as she undressed.

Standing next to the bed, Joey bent down, took hold of Amanda's hips, stuck his tongue between her ass cheeks, and started licking. "Mmm, I like the way this is going already," said Amanda appreciatively.

Jessica got onto her hands and knees on the bed beside Amanda and they kissed, while Joey pressed his tongue harder against Amanda's asshole, doing his best to penetrate it with the tip. Then he moved over to rim his sister. Her larger, softer ass cheeks cradled his face as he gave her the same treatment he'd given Amanda.

"Put in the small butt plug," said Jessica. "I want it to start opening me up for later."

Amanda got up to fetch the butt plug and spread lube on it. "She's gotten so into anal," she said to Joey with a smile. "Once you get her started on a new kink, there's no stopping her."

"But I have such a good teacher," said Jessica. "And besides, anal and peeing go so well together."

Joey stood next to Amanda and watched her insert the plug slowly into Jessica's ass. When it passed the widest point, Jessica gave a little sigh of satisfaction as her ass pulled it in, drawing the base tight against her butthole.

"I guess we're all ready," said Amanda, reaching down to lightly grip Joey's hard cock and run her hand up the shaft. "Come on, Jess, let's 69 while Joey sticks this gorgeous thing up my ass."

Jessica lay down on her back in the middle of the bed, and Amanda got on top of her and gave her pussy a few warm-up licks. Joey knelt behind Amanda's ass, while his sister started lapping at Amanda's pussy. Joey lubed his dick, rubbed it up and down on Amanda's asshole, and pushed it a short way inside.

"Mmm, fuck my ass a little bit first," said Amanda. "Jess's tongue feels so good on my clit!" Joey stroked in and out of Amanda's tightly gripping ass while she continued to 69 with his sister.

"Okay," Amanda panted, raising her head. "Now pee in my ass." Joey held his dick a few inches inside Amanda's ass, and there was a pause in the pussy licking while he tried to start the pee flowing.

"It's so tight," said Joey. "It's kind of hard to tell if anything's coming out."

"Take it out of my ass and try starting before you put it back in," said Amanda.

Joey withdrew his dick from her ass, stroked it a few times, then held still. His pee dribbled out, then splashed against Amanda's ass and over her back. He stuffed his peeing cock back into her asshole. This time he could feel the pee still flowing out. Jessica resumed licking Amanda's clit.

"Oh, I feel it!" Amanda exclaimed. "I feel your pee filling my ass! It's so warm. Jess, lick my clit harder! I'm gonna come!" She started to rock back and forth over Jessica's tongue, making Joey's peeing dick penetrate deeper into her ass. "Oh, I'm coming!" she cried. "Oh fuck, that feels so good!"

When Joey pulled his dick out of Amanda's ass, a little spurt of pee came out with it. Amanda was still squirming around on Jessica's mouth. "It feels like there's a lot in there," said Amanda. "Are you ready, Jess?"

"Uh huh."

Amanda sat up, held her ass cheeks apart with both hands, and positioned her asshole over Jessica's open mouth. For a moment, nothing came out. Then a gusher of pee suddenly exploded from Amanda's ass, completely drenching Jessica's face. "Oh, fuck!" said Amanda. "Are you okay?"

Jessica swallowed pee and said, "Yes! Don't get up. Give me more." Amanda lowered her ass towards Jessica's mouth again. A series of weaker, but still powerful, streams of pee squirted out of it, filling Jessica's mouth and overflowing. Jessica swallowed and pulled Amanda down on top of her, sticking her tongue into Amanda's asshole and licking up the pee from around it.

Amanda turned her head to smile at Joey over her shoulder. "That was fucking incredible," he said.

"You ready to try it?" Amanda asked, climbing off of Jessica.

"Hell, yes."

"That was so great," Jessica said to Amanda. "Now I've drunk pee from both your holes! You're going to love it, Joey."

"Well, let's get you into position," said Amanda. "We worked this out already," she added to Joey, "but it's not as easy as it looks in the porn videos."

Jessica was propped up with her head and shoulders on the floor and her lower back against the bed, almost standing on her head. When she drew her knees down towards her head, her ass pointed almost straight up, the butt plug sticking out. Amanda gently pulled the plug from Jessica's ass and lubed up a larger one, which was hollow and had a tunnel through it from the base to the tip. Jessica played with her clit and made little moans of pleasure while this new butt plug was inserted, stretching her asshole wider. The opening in the base of the plug now led directly into her ass.