Big Sister's Pee Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amanda straddled Jessica's ass and positioned her pussy as close as possible to the opening. The first trickle of her pee missed the target and splashed down over Jessica's tits and face. Jessica squealed, licked her lips, and said "Try again." This time, Amanda launched a steady stream of piss straight into the butt plug, where it swirled down to disappear inside Jessica's ass.

"Oh fuck, that feels weird," Jessica marveled. "I love it!"

Joey was amazed at how much pee disappeared into his sister's ass. When it finally started to overflow, Amanda stopped and gently pulled the butt plug out. A splash of pee came out with it and soaked Jessica again. She carefully lowered herself to the floor, then crawled up onto the bed on her hands and knees.

"Hmm, this is like holding in an enema," said Jessica.

Amanda got down on all fours behind Jessica's ass and said, "Try to just squirt a little out."

Joey saw his sister's asshole flex, and a small blast of pee splashed out onto Amanda's face. She licked her lips and said, "More!" This time, Amanda caught most of the pee in her mouth. She moved in closer and covered Jessica's asshole with her mouth to receive one more squirt without spilling a drop. Then she sat up, swallowing, with a blissful look on her face.

"Sit on my face, Jess," said Joey eagerly. He lay down on his back and his sister squatted on top of him, her asshole over his open mouth. She sighed and squirted pee into his mouth. He swallowed and pulled her ass down closer so he could lick his sister's pee-soaked butthole. At that moment he felt Amanda's hand and mouth on his hard cock. She sucked him briefly, then he felt her wet pussy descending onto his dick.

A steady stream of pee started flowing from Jessica's ass into Joey's mouth. He also felt warm pee splashing over his chest and stomach. "Oh fuck, I can't help peeing at the same time," said Jessica. "I don't know how you held it in, Amanda."

"Practice," Amanda answered, and began fucking up and down on Joey's cock. Drinking Amanda's pee from his sister's ass, with his dick inside her girlfriend's pussy, felt like every form of forbidden intimacy at once; the simultaneous fulfillment of his incestuous desire for his sister and the desire to be let in on some of the most private, sexual parts and fluids of women's bodies.

The pee finally stopped and Joey continued probing his sister's asshole with his tongue. Then she got up and Joey could see for the first time that Amanda was facing away from him, when he caught a glimpse of her ass bobbing up and down on his cock. Jessica turned around and straddled his face again, this time with her pussy at his mouth. She smiled down at him and said, "Having fun?"

"Oh my God, this is awesome," was all he could say before more of his sister's pee splashed into his mouth. He pulled her closer and started tonguing her clit mercilessly. Amanda's fucking was already bringing him to the verge of orgasm.

Jessica kneaded her tits, saying "I'm gonna come, Joey. Lick my clit."

Joey's cum erupted into Amanda's hot pussy and she kept fucking him, churning his cum up inside her. "I'm coming!" Jessica cried, rubbing her pussy hard against his mouth. "Ooh, don't stop! Keep licking me!" Meanwhile, his cum had stopped spurting but Amanda continued stroking her pussy slowly up and down on his sensitive dick, dragging out the pleasure of his orgasm. Jessica finally had enough and pulled away, and Amanda sensed that he was softening and pulled off of him.

The two women lay down on either side of Joey, kissing him and each other. Jessica dipped her finger in the drop of cum that oozed from the tip of her brother's dick. "Oh good, you came too," she said, and stuck the finger in her mouth. She moved down to take his limp dick into her mouth, trying to suck out the last of his cum.

"Hey, that looks like fun," said Amanda, moving down next to Jessica.

"Yeah, when he's soft you can almost fit the whole thing in your mouth," said Jessica, passing Joey's dick over to Amanda to suck.

"It's easier for me to pee this way, too," said Joey.

Amanda took the hint. "Pee in my mouth, Joey," she said, and stuffed his dick back into her mouth. Soon she felt and tasted her mouth filling with pee. She swallowed a couple of times, and when she was no longer able to keep up, pulled Joey's dick out and aimed it at Jessica. She licked and sucked him while his pee dribbled to a stop. His dick was already beginning to swell again.

"It's time to break out the sex toys!" Amanda announced. "I need my ass filled." She got up and came back with a large, egg-shaped butt plug.

"Wow, it's big. Can I put it in you?" Jessica asked.

"Please." Amanda got down on all fours with her ass sticking up while Jessica lubed up the butt plug. Joey watched his sister push it slowly into Amanda's ass.

"Don't go all the way in yet, work it in and out," Amanda said when the widest part of the butt plug was wedged in her hole. Jessica did as she was told and Amanda sighed, "I love having my ass stretched. Okay, let it go in now."

Jessica positioned the butt plug almost all the way in and let go of it. "Oh, that's so good!" Amanda cried as her ass pulled the large plug all the way in, to its base.

"Ooh, Amanda, there's cum dripping from your pussy," said Jessica.

"Lick it up!" Amanda replied, rolling onto her back. Jessica bent down and started lapping at Amanda's pussy.

Amanda looked up and noticed Joey's dick was completely hard again. "Well, that'll fill another hole," she said. "But we've still got two more. Get the double dildo."

Joey went to the sex toy lineup and found a short but flexible double-headed dildo. Jessica took it from him and applied lube to it while she asked Amanda, "Pussy to pussy?"

"Right. Then Joey can fuck your ass."

"You read my mind," said Jessica, handing the lube to her brother to apply to his cock. "But are you sure we can do all this at the same time?"

"I think it'll work," said Amanda. She pulled up her knees, tilting up her pussy and her ass with the base of the butt plug sticking out of it. Jessica easily slipped one end of the dildo deep into her own pussy. On her knees, she inched up to Amanda and fit the dildo's other end into Amanda's pussy.

"Isn't it awfully tight in there with the butt plug?" Jessica asked.

"That's why it feels so good," said Amanda. "Push it in more." Jessica inserted the dildo deeper and lay down on top of Amanda, who wrapped her arms around Jessica's back. "Oh yes, babe," Amanda sighed. "Now all we need is Joey's dick in your ass."

Kneeling behind his sister's ass, Joey could just see a short length of the double dildo buried deep in the two women's pussies. He spread Jessica's ass and pushed his cock inside. The dildo made the whole inside of her ass feel tighter.

"Yes, Joey, give it to me," Jessica pleaded. "Oh fuck, that feels so intense!"

"Fuck me, Jess, fuck me!" Amanda urged. Jessica started humping her, making it hard work for Joey to time his own thrusts. But at the same time his sister's ass was gripping and massaging his dick like never before.

"Oh my God, I love having both my holes stuffed!" Jessica cried out.

"Oh yes, Jess, keep fucking me!" said Amanda. Their movements against the dildo and each other became more frantic. "I'm gonna come, Jess," Amanda panted. "I'm coming!"

"So am I," Joey grunted. He almost slipped out of his sister's ass as her tight butthole gave the head of his dick one final stroke before he plunged it in as far as it would go.

"Yes, fill my ass with your cum!" said Jessica. Her brother's cock was spurting deep inside her. Her girlfriend was gasping through the last of her orgasm under her. Jessica reached down to her clit and with just a few strokes of her fingers she was coming too, in hard spasms, her pussy and ass tightly gripping the dildo and Joey's cock.

Jessica's orgasm seemed to go on and on. When it finally subsided, she collapsed in exhaustion. Extricating themselves from their complicated arrangement was almost like taking apart a puzzle. Joey slipped out of Jessica's ass first. She raised herself up sufficiently to pull the double dildo from Amanda's pussy and her own. Finally Amanda sat up on her knees and pulled the butt plug from her ass.

Once they were all relaxing together on the bed, Amanda said, "We make a good team, don't we?"

"That was fantastic," Jessica agreed. "We have to keep getting together."

"Anytime," said Joey.

"That reminds me, Joey," said Jessica, "did you ever try again with that dating app?"

"Nah. I figured I might as well wait."

"Well, I guess it's a good thing you did."

"Yeah, Jess," Amanda laughed, "the poor guy's going to be awfully busy with just the two of us!"