All Comments on 'Big Sister's Wedding'

by samslam

Sort by:
  • 103 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
HOT

This storie is HOT

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
HOT HOT HOT

I loved your story! A bit long, but very hot! And as for the BULLSHIT comment, I hate to even acknowledge the jackass who wrote it, but I wonder if they'd leave the same comment if it couldn't be done anonymously. Doubtful, I'm sure he (or she) is a coward!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
True to Life

It is true to life, as everybody fucks! Ain't THAT the truth? Loved the whole fucking thing! Tex

tommyrichtommyrichalmost 17 years ago
thanks

Thanks for taking the time to write the story, i loved it is there a second part?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
GREAT

The best story on Literotica in a LONG time!

hammer17hammer17almost 17 years ago
Yes!

I hope there is a (part2)...Great story..

sirhugssirhugsalmost 17 years ago
Yummy

Will Sylvia really be faithful? Will Chris give up Sally?

Inquiring Minds NEED to know

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Oh my!

This is one of the best stories on Literotica. Although it was a lot longer than the ones I usually read and towards the end it was getting a little tiring, it rocked my world!

Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Awesome Story

One of the best i've ever read on here. Definetly write a second part.

Orion623Orion623almost 17 years ago
Fun to Read

A really good story. Nice and long, filled with sex and characters you could enjoy. Thanks to the author for a terrific effort.

Bookie1979Bookie1979almost 17 years ago
Oh My Fucking God

I sooo loved this story, I try and read any daughter/father and sister/brother stories that I can find, and urs are sooo hot. I had to stop twice, to releave my own tension. Oh please write More!! What happens after the wedding???

I am not afraid to leave my name and e-mail. I very happly say, thank you Samslam

oldwayneoldwaynealmost 17 years ago
One of the Very Best

This one of the very best tales I have read on this site. It was so good that I hated to see it end. I'm in agreement with the others who want more. This tale cries out for a sequel!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Nice

Great story. I was hoping that it would end with everyone knowing each others secrets, and her still having sex with her brother and father. Maybe you could mention that next time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
You are definitely my favourite author!

A hot sexy story, with no lack of respect for any of the characters... everybody just fucking their brains out with good friends... and if you don't write at least the next chapter, I will!

And Thank You very much, a great read!

Jena121Jena121over 16 years ago
More

MORE MORE MORE PLEASE

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Great Story

Loved it! But what happened to Mom? Did I miss something?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
!!!FUCKING AWESOME!!!

I've got to say you're a great fucking writer. There's always something new on every page. I,ve read some of your other stories, that were fucking bad ass by the way, and I think you should write a fucking book. PLEASE you have to write more of these brother-sister stories.

taxpapabobtaxpapabobover 15 years ago
Horniest Family in the State

Judas H. Priest! RED HOT SUPERSEX polyorgasmic and wall to wall! The mix-and-match approach usually annoys me, but in this case ALL of the men and women actually love each other, even in the weird hotel masquerade scene. Incest isn't really the rubric. The only three-ways I ever got into were disasters, and yet the kinky four-bagger in this story is a grand slam home run. Mom seems to be left out of the action, but Sally sallies forth; as the curtain comes down she is getting ready to get randy with Randy. Yowzah! I love the entire saga.

OleTroubadorOleTroubadoralmost 15 years ago
Author! Author!

What a stroke story. Fast paced and covering almost every fantasy imaginable. It will be taxing to write a sequel to this, but I know you are capable of providing that to your fans.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Nice work

You have written a good story.

But I stil have a few questions in my mind.

First of all, whose child will Randy's sis bear?

What about the mom?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Suggestion

Why don't you just do something like making Sylvia's mask fall off during their foursome and write the reaction?

TRiiCHTRiiCHalmost 14 years ago
0H G0D!!

i HAVE NEVER G0TTiN S0 H0T FR0M A ST0RY!!!!

i ACTUALLY HAD T0 PAUSE AND TAKE A BREAK T0...Y0U KN0...

iF i C0ULD RATE THiS ST0RY 0UT 0F 1OO i MOST DEFFiNETLY W0ULD!!!!!

Y0U ARE TRUELY 0N 0F MY FAV0RiTE AUTH0RS, UP THERE WiTH SASHA WHiTE AND LAURA LEiGH!!!

i ABS0LUTLY AD0RE Y0U!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
more

i want more of this story please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
g8888888888888

I HAVE NEVER REED STORY LIKE THIS BEFOUR IN MY LIFE HATS OF TO U G888888 WORK

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
WOW!!

I have never commented on literotica before, but I just had to tell you GREAT JOB on this story! It was perfect: sexy, intimate, naughty, everything! You took me on so much ups and downs with the characters and it was truly amazing! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
OH MY GOD!!!!

This is hands down the best story I have ever read on this site! By page two I was sopping wet.... so incredible!! Would love to read the sequel!! Please write one!! AWESOMENESS!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
SEXXXY

This was by FAR the BEST story I have EVER read on here! I would love to read more. Great job!

Firmhands5Firmhands5almost 13 years ago
Literally, a FUCK Fest!

It began with a bang and ended with an explosion of remarkable intensity! Now, how about a follow-up with Auntie!

Let me know if it happens

ES003ES003almost 13 years ago
Great Story!

This is one of the best I have read on this site. I hope you still check in here to view comments.

I would love to know what happens between Randy and Sally over the years. Or maybe finally all the truth comes out and the family gets back together sexually, in some kind of reunion. I could see at least one more chapter to this story. It's exciting to just think about the possibilities. Excuse me now I have to find some where private........

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Best story ever read !!

I had thirce beaten my monster to bring him in control.. Hottest and best story in this site...

Pray for more fuck mr.author write more and make us shoot more .. Lol..

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great Read

Your characters have experiences that I've never had and probably wouldn't want to have but they do make for very erotic reading.

You weave your stories so well that they keep me interested to the very end.

There ain't no way that girl is going to refrain from sex with her daddy and brother, she's loves them and it, way too much.

Thanks for the great read.

cheri8

jaqvertjaqvertover 12 years ago
I like it a lot

I like it a lot but the ending seems a bit abrupt unless you are thinking a sequel. The interweaving scenes were good and original but just a tad over-used, it would be ideal if you could cut may be a couple of them out.

The threesome scenes are hot but I think the Aunt Sally plot doesn't add much to the plot and I would rather it spent on more of Frank's or Randy's emotions. All in all it's a great enjoyable read. thank you for sharing.

emilou0196emilou0196over 12 years ago
the best

This had to be the sexiest thing I've ever read, I'm always really busy so it took me two days to finish, i stayed wet the whole time, I've read some of your other storys but this is the best by far, just thought i would let you know:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I have read all of your stories

I really have enjoyed reading all of your stories. All well written and hot as heck. I wish I could get one of my sisters to do some of this stuff.... Almost had my Mom once but timing was bad. Oh well I have stories like this to keep me going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Didn't feel "icky"

Never thought I would say I read a story about a woman who was gang-banged by her brother, father, and fiancé and that I actually thought it was great!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
WONDERFUL READ

THE SISTER SHOULD NOW BE PREGNANT WITH TRIPLETS AND AFTER THE WEDDING THE MOTHER SHOULD BE NICE AND HORNEY AND GET PREGNANT AND THE AUNT AS WELL SO NONE OF THE FEMALES WOULD TRULY KNOW WHO IS THE FATHER

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Would have like to see Randy's mom getting some....and the girls getting together. Aunt Sally and Sylvia going at it would have been hot!!!

poonwranglerpoonwranglerover 11 years ago
Wow!

It started hot and just kept building. You've done an awesome job of balancing scorching, detailed scenes and a kinky story that goes somewhere, all with perfect pacing to keep a reader interested. Great job. Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Exceptionally Well-Written

Very few stories this long exhibit nearly perfect grammar as this one does.

Additionally, the plot was masterfully devised and the sex was red hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
WOW

you are definitely my favorite author on here so far. totally hot!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Awesome...

Great story and masterfully written...

frostedflakes55frostedflakes55almost 11 years ago
one of the best ever

You've got a great ability to portray your characters, develop them as people, and weave a long but thrilling story. One of the best I've ever read!

Archer45Archer45almost 11 years ago
Greatest story I have read!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Of all the stories I have read this has to be the best as far as I am concerned. It has all the right amount of family and etc. members in the story. I also like the way you keep going from one incident to the other. This keeps me wanting to keep on reading and not stopping until the end of the story. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Beautifully executed!

This is definitely one of the hottest pieces of erotic literature I've had the absolute pleasure in reading. As an editor, I definitely appreciate the lack of horrendous spelling, the precise yet relaxed ambiance of the grammar usage and, of course, the fluidity of the story itself. Kudos.

~Desi

unicorn64unicorn64over 10 years ago

This was really a well done story. I could only wish I knew a man who could come more than once and then go to sleep. I kept wishing her mask would have been pulled off . I think both her father and future husband would have loved it. I also think if Chris could have gotten to kiss her he would have felt the intimacy he wanted so did Sylvia she missed the intimacy.

chocolatesistachocolatesistaabout 10 years ago
great characters

I'm so glad I read this, I enjoyed it immensely. Thank you

msilkymsilkyalmost 10 years ago
5*****

Excellently executed! Everything - plot, pacing & characterization - fell into place perfectly; it did not leave me wanting for more like some stories too. Scorching hot. Thanks for a great read! *applauds*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Me too!

I got to fuck my little sister twice. It was totally one of my most erotic experiences. I wish my wife could have been Sylvia. Once she gets started, she will fuck anyone that has a dick. She is the only one I know personally that has been fucked on an airplane. I watched her once fuck my best friend. But she has not experienced 3 at a time!

MeltnmoldMeltnmoldover 9 years ago
5 Stars is not enough

The story qualifies as incest but it's really a love story, and a damned good love story..... And it's a well told love story......Had to stop a few times and wipe my eyes.....

I wonder if Sylvia can live with only a third of that love? I really don't think she can.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
splendid

A well written story

jott50jott50over 9 years ago

though the whole story was super hot, the last two chapters made the series awesome!!!

jtw0978jtw0978over 9 years ago

This was awesome you must write about you and your aunt and how the wedding went

JasonRTaylorJasonRTaylorabout 9 years ago
Six, no, Seven Stars!

One of if not The Hottest story I've ever read.

No more can be said, except thanks!

joep01joep01about 9 years ago
Time for another chapter

Would love to read a follow up to this story...after the wedding, maybe get mom involved.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

So fucking hot. Wow man. Hope you can write a follow up from after the wedding leading up to a whole family fuck-fest

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Yeah, that was pretty damn amazing. I desperately need to hear about the wedding and Sally and Randy's next conquest!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
AND? :-(

You have a great story here.... so many directions that it can go in that it boggles the mind. Would love to see more added.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Generally I like your stuff, but the idea of the daughter becoming addicted to her Dad's dick while he lays injured and drugged was, for this reader, not sexy.

taco1085taco1085over 8 years ago
beg to differ

I love the fact that it all started innocently and wound up to everyone living out a fantasy. well written and good story. hope you follow it up with a continuation... love to see how it goes.... and maybe throw in a dad and son on Aunt Sally moment.... thanks for a good read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Dear Literotica Forum

I never thought anything like this would ever happen to me even though I'm hung like a pony and so is my horny old dad. My older sis likes to screw anything that moves and is fond of sneaking around half 'nekkid' with her porn star titties on display. Still, our love is deep, real and mutual even if we all seem to arouse each other at a glance.

The thing is we are a mostly typical everyday family so imagine my surprise when I was able to successfully orchestrate the following events without a hitch in the days leading up to big sister's wedding to her curiously accommodating and non-threatening fiance.

Did I mention that Sis is truly in love with her notably less well-endowed fella even though she's been getting stretched to the limit by our scoundrel of a daddy? Well, here's how I found that out just as her happy day approached.

DUDE, this story was like a Penthouse letter on steroids. No. I take that back - it was like four letters woven together. A bit of selective pruning would have made anything from three to five decent horny stories out of this. There were at least three strong ideas in there that I have enjoyed in past stories but getting them all hot-glued into one Franken-tale simply didn't work.

There's plenty of hot sex there from start to finish but none of it ever seemed like more than a paste-up job from your other submissions. Less is more - ** out of *****.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
A conclusion to this wedding is dearly needed.

it would be nice if Sylvia and Randy got together while Chris and the Sally continued. The brother and system now have a very nice relationship and they should be together. Only Randy and Sylvia know the truth about the three-some and it should stay that way with benefits being shared with brother and sister..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great Story!

Super hot story!

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
Quite the romp

The line up before the wedding was interesting. Adding the Aunt makes one post wedding couple with the brother. The new married pair creates another. Dad has lost his outlet. We know know almost nothing about mom.

Next?

logomark890logomark890over 5 years ago
you made cheating before wedding fucking hot

i generally am not a fan of cheating especially before wedding . but you made it hot by balancing out everyone. i especially liked how u made her fiance a part of her gang bang before her wedding. its only fair that he too shares her experience .

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
What hot preparations!

I've never known the build-up to a wedding to be quite so sexy! The best part was the lack of petty arguments. As to the abstinence practiced by the bride and groom, well, my husband and I got up before dawn, fucked like pair of horny squirrels and said ''I do'' about four-thirty that afternoon. I recommend the squirrelly sex!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
There are not enough stars!!

There should be at least 25!!

dikupinyadikupinyaabout 5 years ago
please

may i have another? chapter that is

becker92548becker92548almost 5 years ago
Yes....More

I agree ....with them ->

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

All the cheating turned me off a bit actually...

Aunt Sally was annoying.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
It ended too soon

It ended too soon....I need more!!

Liked it a lot ....I wish I could share it, but then I look like a crazy perve:)

alo0ozalo0ozabout 4 years ago
Did not enjoy it

I get it's an erotic story. But all these cheating killed my mood. I am a believer of love. So, sex without love does not interest me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Agree with others

I didn't like Aunt Sally. Or the Dad for that matter. The cheating was a turn off. I also didn't like how Sylvia just used her brother, when he clearly was in love with her, and she knew it. He just wanted a small intimate moment with her, and all she could say was 'eat your dad's cum out of me!'

Apart from Randy, they were all worthless scum.

49WIZARD8849WIZARD88almost 4 years ago
Quit complaining

I see a lot of sensitive people whining about the cheating. I like all kinds of stories and it ain't a damn thing wrong with this one. The world ain't all unicorns and rainbows

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
?

I don't understand why did Chris have to say all those things to Sally and why did he feel like he was cheating on her and not on his fucking fiancé??? I'm so annoyed with this story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Sex

It is just sex with in the family. It is better than all this Gay stuff being crammed down

our throat on tv advertisements telling our kids it is ok to do it. Sick sick sick.

God with have his day with all these sick GLBT people

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
What we'll see in ch. 2...

The wedding: --the video shows up @ wedding, Chris is shamed and hastily exits with Sally

--the audio tape shows up @ wedding, Dad is shamed & leaves with Mom shortly afterwards

--Sylvia is embarrased beyond belief, leaves with Randy

Life goes on: --Sylvia finds her true love with Randy, despite blackmail and video

Consider this.

Marvin

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

The word pussy is in this 339 times

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Story was good but it needs fleshing out between all of the sex.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Chris and Sally was unnecessary

PapaGolf414PapaGolf414almost 3 years ago

What a Great Story! One of the best ever! I can scarcely believe how much sex you got out of the Cast for this excrutiatingly lovely tale, but you did it with flair, and style and passion. But surely the story isn't over, not by a long shot! Despite her intentions to be faithful to Chris after their wedding. I simply cannot believe that she will not continue fucking her young brother every chance she gets. And I can't believe that her father won't find a way of keeping her three holes filled with his huge cock. It just has to happen. And Aunt Sally will surely need to be continuously serviced by all three of the men in this tale -- her nephew Randy, her new nephew Chris, and certainly her brother-in-law Frank. She WILL have her way with them, and they with her, and for a Grand Climax, she will be treated to a repeat of the the three of them together, getting it just like Sylvie did, and enjoying it just as much. And that leaves just one loose end -- Randy and Sylvia's Mother! She was almost non-existent in this story, but I can't see her not getting seduced by Randy, and then shared with Chris, particularly while Frank is off doing her sister Sally! She deserves to learn how much sex she can deliver once she is liberated from doing it only for Frank. and leans hot to do it for herself! THANX for the Great Read, and I hope there will in fact be a Grand Sequel to this Great Story!

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123almost 3 years ago

"Big Sister's Wedding:" - Normally I'm not into multiple bodies in my incest stories; I almost did not read this one--it took me about five (5) attempts to finally hunker down to reading it. Glad that I did, for the most part.

First I want to congratulate the writer for his (?) excellence of attention to detailed spelling (I was aware of only one [1] misspelled word). I was very disappointed that at least Sylvia was not impregnated--at least by her brother Randy.

All in all, the stories character's were well written, spoken, played and choreographed; other than at least Sylvia not getting pregnant (there was not discussion of "protection" for the females) the story is far above the excellence of the vast majority of 'Literotica' writers. Accolades!!

rayskibbarayskibbaover 2 years ago

I have had a lot of favorite stories. This one belongs as the best ever. Very well written from all perspectives. I want to read more of this families exploits.

ShoukoushiShoukoushiover 2 years ago

Present tense is kinda annoying to read, but otherwise this was enjoyable

maxsteelemaxsteeleover 2 years ago

This was great as all your stories are. It's a pity it never got a continuation or conclusion though. If you ever get a chance, could you continue it or do a epilogue please.

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69over 2 years ago

I LOVE THIS STORY!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nice

Rooster60Rooster60over 2 years ago

Inventive, well written with good grammar. Loved it..... oh yeah, and soooo hot

racfguyracfguyabout 2 years ago

Chris and Frank were either blind or morons. They didn't recognize Sylvia's body during the gangbang?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

An inventive way to spread the plot about.

I’d just worry that her pussy was red & still sore at her wedding night.

Just barely got a 5, but it was a 5.

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I thought this was a great story. Really well written. Could we have a sequel please? Well done.

blackknight314blackknight314almost 2 years ago

Although the anonymity of her gangbang was exciting, it would have been more intimate without it; much less clinical. Next time they will all enjoy it more knowing who is doing what to whom.

Good job; thanks for sharing your work!

blackknight314blackknight314almost 2 years ago

Although the anonymity of her gangbang was exciting, it would have been more intimate without it; much less clinical. Next time they will all enjoy it more knowing who is doing what to whom.

Good job; thanks for sharing your work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So sucking fucking hot. Omg what would not give to fuck all of these cock crazed cunts. Cunt crazed fucker Lancashire,UK.

Marklynda2Marklynda2over 1 year ago

And mom missed out completely, how sad.

Fabulous story!! Really enjoyed the flashbacks and interwoven story lines. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

Baqfid12Baqfid12over 1 year ago

Loved it. Great story

rushman1ukrushman1ukabout 1 year ago

Fantastic story, we loved how it went from one scene to another x

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

My second time & it was still good. 5 stars worth although it dragged on at the end.

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Well done, so tired of stories/chapters that are only 2 pages long. It was multi character-ed with twisting plots and plenty of varied action. Nice job fulfilling her fantasy. Left it with a pending story line for future.

Anony Mous

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Wow! That's very hot!

Campus77Campus774 months ago

This was a good one. Jumping back and forth at first was a little disconcerting, but once into the story it really made a difference in how things went in real time. I know it looks like the tale ends here, but how the wedding night progresses and the possibility of Randy and Sally needs more attention. Also how Sylvia, Randy and her father handle the enforced monogamy. Everything is ripe for further exploration.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous