Big Sister's Wedding

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, I decided I liked the incestuous inference of calling you Aunt Sally instead of just Sally," Chris answers as he leans down sucking her nipple back in his mouth while sliding two fingers up inside her beckoning pussy.

"Oh yeah!" Sally cries. "It's about fucking time!" she laughs, pushing her pussy against his hand, trying to get his finger farther up inside of her. Chris biting on her nipple, with his fingers in her pussy, is having its affect and she feels her orgasm just starting to build.

Chris pulls his fingers back and uses his thumb and two fingers to spread her pussy lips wide apart, using his index finger to locate her clit. Just a light touch makes her jump and almost pulls his fingers away from her pussy. Continuing to bite her nipple, gripping her engorged clit between his thumb and index finger he just holds it, applying light rhythmic pressure against the sides.

"Oh fuck!" Sally screams as tremors rip through her body. "Oh my god! What are you doing?" Sally has never felt quite this sensation before. He's got her clit, but what's he doing with it? And he's still biting her fucking nipple! Her whole body is one big tremor!

Sally has slid down in the bath, her knees are up and her legs are wide open. Chris continues to massage her clit, jacking it up and down like a tiny dick. Keeping his thumb and index finger firmly on her clit, he inserts his other three fingers into her wide-open pussy. As Sally bucks her pussy against his hand, Chris reaches over and flips the drain open, to release some of the water so she doesn't drown.

"Oh Chris! Oh Fuck! I'm cumming!" Sally screams as her orgasm overtakes her and waves of pleasure cruise through her body. She clamps her legs closed on Chris' hand, willing him to release the pressure on her sensitive clit. He moves his lips from her nipple to her mouth and pushes his tongue inside. She wraps her arms around his shoulders and nearly pulls him into the bath with her as she fervently returns his kiss.

"Okay, bath time's over," Chris says, breaking the kiss and standing up. His hard cock looks like a flagpole planted in the center of a light brown field and Sally reaches under it to cup his balls.

"I don't know if I can stand up, yet," she says, catching her breath. Chris reaches down and helps her to her feet. Her hand moves from his balls to his hard cock as she balances herself, stepping out of the tub. They don't even bother with a towel as they move into the bedroom and Chris positions Sally on the bed on her back.

Starting with the inside of her ankles, Chris begins to lick the beads of water from her skin. Sally lies back with her eyes closed, her tits rising and falling with her heavy breaths. She's been slow to comprehend her new lovers' intentions, but now she realizes her evening has just begun. She savors the feeling of his tongue as it progresses up her leg, her whole body still tingling from her orgasm. He's right, she thinks, this will be one to remember. Again she flashes on how lucky her niece is to have found such an impassioned lover.

*****

"Am I too heavy for you, Sis?" Randy asks, breaking the kiss and raising his body off of hers. His cock is still cocooned inside her velvety pussy.

"No," Sylvia answers, dreamily, pulling him back down against her. She can't believe how good it feels to just lay here, snuggled warmly under her little brother, his cock still large enough to fill her pussy even in it's unaroused state. "Sorry I bit you," she says sheepishly. "I guess I got carried away and I didn't want Mom or Dad hearing me scream."

"It's okay," he laughs. "I think we both got a little carried away." His lips again find hers and his tongue snakes through her warm mouth. His urgency builds almost instantaneously; heightening his sensitivity to every place her skin is touching his. Her nipples pushing into his chest, her inner thighs pressing against his hips and the taste of her tongue, combine to arouse his cock, which can already feel the increased heat emanating around it. Sylvia moans into his mouth as he starts gently rocking back and forth, creating welcomed friction inside her yearning pussy.

Oh god! He's going to fuck me again! Sylvia is amazed that he's getting hard again without even pulling out! At first, she wasn't sure about sneaking into her brother's bedroom tonight. It isn't part of their deal and she shouldn't need to fuck him. She should be concentrating on Chris and planning for their wedding night. Poor Chris; stuck over at Aunt Sally's and he's so horny. He probably jacked himself off and went to sleep. First, she allowed herself one last fling with her dad and here she is fucking her brother, who's blackmailing her into taking on three cocks to satisfy her ultimate fantasy.

She's brought out of her reverie by Randy's pelvic bone hitting her clit, sending shivers through her body. Running her hands up and down his back, she pulls him firmly against her as they pick up their rhythm, their tongues still entwined. She's never kissed like this before. Usually, she breaks it off to concentrate on the fucking, but Randy seems to want to kiss all the way through to the end. What a curious turn of events.

*****

"Oh yeah!" Aunt Sally yells as Chris' tongue flattens her pussy lips, licking all the way up to her clit. "Took you long enough to get there," she moans. She thought he would lick up her legs and delve into her pussy, but instead he licked all around her pussy and continued over her stomach. He licked the little beads of water from her breasts and nipples before continuing back down across her hips and finally wound up at her pussy. God, he's amazing. She doesn't know where he gets the self-control; his cock must be aching. She felt like a wet dishrag when she got out of the bath and Chris poured her onto the bed. His sensuous licking was at once arousing and relaxing. The longer he licked the more the arousal overshadowed the relaxation, until her pussy was begging for the attention it's finally getting.

"Worth the wait though, right?" Chris says, lifting his face from her drenched pussy to answer her. Plunging his tongue back in, he laps up her delectable juices, while rubbing his mouth back and forth against her swollen pussy lips.

"Oh yes! Definitely worth the wait!" Sally answers. His mouth is working magic on her aroused pussy and she starts playing with her tits while he continues to tongue fuck her soppy hole.

"Oh Fuck!" Sally cries as Chris moves his mouth up to her exposed clit. Sucking it into his mouth, he flicks his tongue against the tip, sparking a series of tiny eruptions from within her drenched pussy. With pussy juice running down his chin, Chris continues sucking on Sally's clit while using his fingers to pinch and twist her pussy lips.

"Oh yeah! Keep doing that!" Sally yells. "That feels so fucking good." She's thrashing around on the bed with her ass in the air, pushing her pussy against Chris' mouth. "I'm cumming!" she cries. "I'm cumming again!" Chris doesn't relent. He uses his free hand to hold Sally down, determined to keep his mouth on her clit until she explodes.

"Oh God!" Sally slams her legs closed around Chris' head as her orgasm bursts forth a flood of new juices onto his face. Jerking convulsively, while pleasurable shivers roll through her body, she collapses back on the bed, relaxing her legs from around his head.

"Oh Fuck!" Sally gasps, raising her head to look at Chris, whose smiling face is covered in pussy juice. "Now come up here and fuck me. I want that hard cock of yours inside me right now!" she pants.

"Not just yet, Aunt Sally," Chris says, his throbbing cock wanting it as badly as she does. But, if he's going to live up to his promise, he needs to do more than just fuck her. Flashing on what gets Sylvia off, gives him just the idea he needs to make this the most memorable night of her life.

"I'll be right back," he tells her, getting off the bed and leaving the room. Turning at the door, he adds. "Don't go away."

Don't go away? What the fuck is he doing. Sally's pussy is aching for his hard cock and he's leaving the room. What virile young man leaves the room when a woman is spread-eagle on the bed, begging him to fuck her? This boy is nuts! He's determined to have this his way. She has to admit, his way has worked pretty well so far. She just wants to know what he's up to now.

"Have I got a surprise for you, Aunt Sally!" Chris says, running back into the room, with one hand behind his back. "You trust me, don't you?" Chris asks, sitting on the bed, stroking his fingers through her hair. "I've come through for you so far, this evening, haven't I?"

"Yes, Chris," Sally answers, quietly. "I trust you and you have been amazing. So what are we going to do now?" she asks, relinquishing control to him, again.

"This!" Chris says, pulling his hand from behind his back and showing her a black plastic butt plug. "A butt plug!" he announces. "We're going to put this in your ass while I eat your pussy again." Pulling his other hand from behind his back, Chris shows her the tiny remote. "And this makes it vibrate!" he says, triumphantly, pushing the button, causing the plastic object to buzz and shake in his hand. "Okay? Are you adventurous enough?" Chris smiles, pressing the button again to turn it off.

"Oh my!" Sally says. "I've never... you just travel with one of these in your suitcase?" she asks incredulously.

"It's for Sylvia... our wedding night, but I'll get another one for her." He pats her hip. "Come on, roll over so I can get this in." Sally just shakes her head and rolls over on her stomach. "That's good, Aunt Sally," Chris teases. "Now up on all fours and spread your legs." "We'll use your natural juices for lubrication," Chris says, when she's in position. Chris inserts the plug into her pussy working it all around, coating the entire surface with her thick cream.

"Mmmmm," Sally moans, this is the first cock-like object that's been in her pussy in a long time. She pushes back against it, just as Chris pulls it out and positions it at her asshole.

"Um... have you... um... ever had anything in your ass, Aunt Sally?" Chris stammers, realizing that her ass may be virgin and this could hurt.

"I've had some experience," she answers cryptically. "Just go slowly." She spreads her legs wider, wondering about Chris and her niece's sexual proclivities. Who knew that young people were into such things? She is certainly getting an education tonight and she's enjoying the hell out of it.

"Ooooo. Slowly," Sally says. "Twist it a little. Are you twisting it?" Sally feels the intrusion in her ass and pulls forward a little reflexively.

"Yeah! Sorry. I'll go a little slower," Chris says, turning the plug back and forth, slipping it into Sally's tight ass. "There!" Chris announces. "All the way in," he says, patting it and driving it a little farther in. "Now roll over and let me get back to my dinner," Chris laughs.

Sally rolls back over, spreading her legs, trying to relax her ass muscles and get used to the unaccustomed fullness she feels. Chris is kneeling between her legs, smiling at her as he lowers his head and starts licking all around her pussy. When he pushes his tongue inside and flicks it all around, she forgets the butt plug and starts humping against his mouth.

Chris has only used the vibrating butt plug on Sylvia a couple of times, but he remembers her saying it was better to use the remote sparingly, to coincide with peak arousal times, like when he first attacks her clit or she's about to orgasm. So he waits, letting Sally's anticipation build, while he eats her sopping pussy.

This is a whole new experience for him. He's never included this much foreplay in any seduction before. Most of what he's done with Aunt Sally has been based on ideas that he's been thinking about for his wedding night. Maybe it's good that he's getting a chance to try them out. Poor Sylvia. She's as horny as he is, but if the situation was reversed, he has no doubt she wouldn't hesitate to take advantage of it, like he is. Too bad the only men around her are her father and her brother.

*****

Sylvia can't keep up the kissing any longer. She needs to breathe! His pounding in her pussy has made her want to gasp for more air, but with Randy's mouth locked on hers she can't.

"My turn to be on top," she whispers, pulling her lips from his. She rolls him over and flips her leg across him, without breaking their connection. Pulling her knees up, she sits herself astride his hard cock and starts rocking her slippery pussy back and forth.

"So do you like me better in the mask and body stocking or au natural?" she asks, dragging her hard nipples across his chest as she leans down to whisper in his ear.

"Definitely like this," Randy pants, palming her tits as she sits up straight and starts bouncing on his cock. Massaging her tits and flicking her nipples, Randy bucks his ass off the bed to match his sister's rhythm. Sylvia leans farther back, jamming her lush pussy down around his cock in a rapid-fire rhythm. Randy lets go of her right tit and slides his hand down her stomach, through her trimmed bush, and applies light pressure to her clit with his thumb.

"Oh god, Randy!" she breathes, "Keep doing that!" Sylvia leans back to give Randy better access to her clit, bracing herself with her hands on his legs behind her. He keeps rubbing his thumb in a circular motion over her clit, igniting a fire under her, which increases the fervor of her ride. Thrusting her hot pussy down around his cock and bouncing wildly, Sylvia tries to push her clit harder against Randy's thumb. Thrusting his hips up to match her feverish rhythm, Randy struggles to keep his thumb in contact with her rapidly moving clit.

"I'm cumming. Oh Fuck, Randy. I'm cumming!" Sylvia has lunged forward tightening her pussy muscles around his cock and is jerking wildly through the first wave of her orgasm. Randy's cock responds immediately, shooting his second load of the evening deep inside his sister's pussy. Sylvia enjoys the feeling of his cock erupting inside of her, and it unleashes another trembling wave of pleasure. She collapses on his chest, shivering as Randy wraps his arms around her, crushing her soft tits against him.

*****

"Ohhhhhhhh! Christ!" Sally screams as Chris activates the butt plug at the same instant that he sucks her clit into his mouth. He's been tongue-fucking her, building her arousal and anticipation until she was thrashing around on the bed. The combined sensations, of the buzzing in her ass and the sucking on her clit, sends a shockwave of pleasure through her that is continuing to mushroom.

"Oh god! It just keeps building!" Sally moans. "Ohhhhhhhh! Fuck!" Chris has her clit in his mouth and is flicking his tongue across the tip of it. He can feel the vibrations of the butt plug on his lips, he can't imagine how if must feel to Aunt Sally. Her juices are flowing like the damn has ruptured, soaking his chin and running down between her ass cheeks.

Oh fuck! Sally can't imagine a more intense feeling. It's like one long continuous orgasm that won't subside and won't peak. Her pussy is on fire, her clit is like a lightening bolt of energy, sending continuous jolts of pleasure throughout her body and the vibrating in her ass is keeping it all on the verge of exploding.

"Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Here... it... comes!" Sally gasps, wrapping her fingers in Chris' hair and pulling him more tightly against her clit. Her whole body is trembling as she thrusts her legs out straight, arches her back and holds on tightly to Chris' head. Her mouth jerks open in a silent scream and her whole body shakes as her thunderous climax bursts through the tension, leaving her in a deliriously, euphoric bliss.

"Jesus Christ, Aunt Sally," Chris says, pulling his head back and clicking off the vibrator. "Are you trying to drown me?" he asks, smiling at her. Her juices, which have soaked his face and her inner thighs, are running down her ass and pooling on the bed between her legs. Chris kisses his way up her body, stopping to nibble on her stiff nipples, before continuing to her face.

"My turn," he says, quietly as his hard cock glides between her pussy lips. In one quick thrust he buries the entire length in her saturated pussy. Pressing his mouth to hers he slips his pussy-soaked tongue into her mouth, grinding his lips against hers. Oh fuck! Her pussy was definitely worth the wait. The way her lush inner lining molds itself around his cock makes him stop and savor the feeling, before he starts sliding it back out.

"I'm past ecstasy," Sally sighs. "What's the next level? Delirium?" she asks, dreamily while rubbing her hands over his firm back muscles.

"What?" he teases. "We're just getting started. That was all foreplay, Aunt Sally," he laughs as he pulls his cock nearly all the way out of her slick pussy and drives it back in." His cock has been waiting all evening for this and now he's going to make the most of it. Pumping his hard cock in and out of Sally's pussy, he waits for her to start responding. It doesn't take long and she is bucking her ass off the bed, matching his rhythm. As soon as she does, he hits the remote button again, starting the vibration in her ass, and starts pounding his cock into her pussy mercilessly

"Oh you fucking bastard!" she yells as her body trembles and quivers. He doesn't relent; he just keeps pounding into her, feeling the vibrations from the butt plug resonate through her pussy. Sally's whole body is quaking; she can't even pinpoint the source of her pleasure. It's like her pussy and her ass have taken over and are vibrating every nerve ending in her body. She has never felt anything like it. Her body aches for release, yet the waves of pleasure just keep rolling through, like they're oblivious to the need for a climax.

Chris' cock is about to explode. He's pounding into Sally's fiery, vibrating pussy; building the tension in his balls with each stroke. When he knows he can't hold back any longer, he kills the vibrator and plunges his cock deep within her quivering love channel. Jerking wildly, he spews load after load of cum, until he's finally spent and he collapses on Aunt Sally's luscious tits.

When Chris shuts off the vibrator and slams his cock deep inside her pussy, Sally's orgasm mushrooms to a tumultuous crescendo, gushing thick creamy juices around his cock and taking her, trembling, to the next level of ecstasy, whatever it's called. Wrapping her arms around him and squeezing him to her body, she shivers through multiple after quakes, before slowly releasing her tight grip and relaxing her sweat-soaked body.

*****

"This is what you wanted, isn't it?" Sylvia asks as she snuggles against her brother's chest. "You never wanted three guys and a girl with a mask, did you?"

"I wanted to make your fantasy come true," Randy says, stroking her hair. "I still do."

"But if given the choice, you'd want me like this, rather than how you've planned tonight, right?" Sylvia persists.

"Well," Randy says, quietly. "Don't get me wrong, I'm looking forward to tonight, but it's anonymous. You'll be blindfolded and not even know which cock is mine," he says. "This is better," Randy sighs, hugging her more tightly.

"Let's call it off," Sylvia says, leaning up and looking Randy in the eye. "Chris already has plans anyway, it could be just you and me, for one night," Sylvia says, kissing her brother's lips.

"Wow!" Randy breathes. "Tempting offer, but think about it. I heard you tell Dad that after your wedding, you're going to be 100% faithful to Chris. This is your one and only opportunity for your fantasy to come true and I want to make that happen for you. Please let me do this for you."

"You're very special, Randy," Sylvia says, brushing her lips across his. "I never really knew how special until now." Sylvia tightens her embrace around her little brother.

1...56789...11