Big Sister's Wedding

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay," Sylvia hears her father say loudly to the other two. "Before you guys gunk this up with your nasty spunk, I'm going to taste this lovely girl's treasures. Sylvia lies back, relaxed; ready to be pleasured by the three men she loves the most. If they only knew!

"You okay with this," Randy's voice whispering in her other ear. She nods, affirmatively; she's never been so okay with something in her life. "I was afraid to tell you ahead of time," he whispers. "I thought you'd freak out." He's probably right.

"Mmmmmm," the mask muffles Sylvia's moan as a tongue unexpectedly licks her pussy lips. Her legs are already spread apart and she can barely move them, so she just lies back, enjoying the sensations. Another muffled moan escapes her lips when, without warning, her nipples are each engulfed in a moist mouth, sucking furiously and nibbling on the tips. Sylvia figures they must have choreographed their mouths sucking her tits at exactly the same moment but she doesn't dwell on it because other sensations are taking over. The tongue on her pussy slips between her lips, plunging into her hot cavern. She has never felt anything like it. The darkness just adds to the erotic fantasy. She doesn't know which tit is Randy and which is Chris; she's pretty sure her daddy is between her legs.

Sylvia concentrates, trying to figure out if she can tell the difference between their mouths. They're both sucking and biting with their mouths, while squeezing her tit with their hand. It's like they're watching and copying each other's actions. She can't discern any difference.

"Oohhhhmmmfff," another muffled cry, when her daddy sucks her clit in his mouth. She's trying desperately to raise her ass off the bed and buck her pussy against his mouth, but the restraints won't let her. She's thrashing about on the bed as the unseen assault on her body builds her orgasm to dizzying heights.

Frank can't believe his son set this up. This is the most erotic experience of his life. This girl's pussy tastes so fucking good and her responsiveness to his tongue reminds him of his daughter's uninhibited reactions. He wondered what he was going to do, seeing Sylvia the rest of this week without being able to touch her. Then, his son invites him to this weird, erotic bachelor party for his new son-in-law. Fucking amazing! He can feel her getting close and he knows she's going to need plenty of foreplay to get his fat cock inside of her. He pushes on, sucking harder on her clit and twisting two fingers inside her hot, wet pussy, driving her toward her first orgasm of the night. Stretching his arm down her leg, he releases the restraints around her ankles, allowing her to move her legs.

"Ahhhhhhhhhmmmmffff," her voice still muffled, Sylvia screams behind the mask as her orgasm rips through her body. Pulling on her legs, she feels them unexpectedly released and she clamps her thighs around her daddy's head, shivering through the intensity of her climax. Randy and Chris are still sucking her tits when she feels her daddy lifting her legs in the air.

"Who wants to be first?" he asks, pushing her legs wide apart.

"I do." Sylvia hears Chris say as he lifts his mouth from her nipple. "If you guys get in there first, I won't even be able to feel it," he laughs. Sylvia almost laughs with him. Chris must have gotten a good look at their cocks. They are a lot thicker than Chris's but she loves how his feels inside of her; comfortable without stretching her out. Her daddy releases her legs, but she keeps her knees pulled up and legs apart as she feels movement on the bed. She feels Chris's hands through the body stocking as he presses her thighs apart and positions his cock between her pussy lips.

"She's soaking wet," Chris exclaims. "You're really enjoying this, aren't you, sweetheart?" Chris asks and she nods rapidly as his cock invades her anxiously waiting pussy. Sylvia feels his fullness inside her as her mouth covering is removed.

"This will give you an idea of what you'll be getting later," her daddy whispers as he turns her head to the side and pushes his hard cock against her lips. She opens her mouth wide around his familiar cock, sucking the head into her mouth. Flicking her tongue against the base of it, she sucks more of his giant cock into her mouth. She wishes she had her hands free to help her. She tugs at the restraints hoping they'll be released.

Chris wasn't sure he wanted to participate in this gangbang, especially after his night with Aunt Sally. He was really hoping to get home early and spend another exciting night inside her appreciative pussy, but this girl is hot! Where the fuck did Randy find a slut like this? When he first saw her spread-eagled on the bed, with just her pussy lips and tits uncovered, he thought he'd stumbled onto the set of a porn movie. The mask and the body stocking, contrasting with those creamy white tits, created such an erotic vision that all thoughts of Aunt Sally vanished immediately.

Her pussy is gripping and massaging his cock as he pounds into her and the sight of his future father-in-law's cock disappearing into her mouth at the same time, is rapidly driving him toward his climax. Shit! He's going to cum a lot faster than he expected. Randy is still sucking and pinching her tits and the girl is thrashing around trying to get her arms free. Apparently he isn't the only one who's going to cum quickly.

"Oh fuck!" Frank yells as he shoots his load of cum into the masked girl's mouth. She keeps sucking and swallowing as he jerks his cock between her lips, depositing more of his cum onto her tongue. She sucks every drop of cum from his huge cock, before letting it drop from her mouth. Watching this live porn show pushes Chris past the point of no return and his cock erupts inside her well-lubricated pussy while she rocks her ass up and down against him.

Sylvia's first experience with two cocks was amazing although she didn't have another big orgasm. She was fondled and fucked through several little tremors that have kept her arousal at its peak level. She loves sucking the cum from her daddy's huge cock but the addition of Chris' cock cumming in her pussy at the same time was just so overwhelming. Her hands are being untied as another cock glides into her pussy. It must be Randy, because she doesn't think her daddy could recover that fast without help. He immediately starts a rapid pounding motion in her pussy, like he understands her need for a bigger release.

"Here sweetheart," she hears Chris' voice as he wraps her hand around his slippery cock. "Clean this up and help me get it ready for your ass," he says, pushing the head towards her lips. With her hands free, she grips his cock around the base and squeezes rhythmically as she sucks the head into her mouth. Randy's jack hammering action on her pussy is having it's affect and she moans around Chris' recovering cock.

Randy wants Sylvia to get close to cumming before he flips her over and gets the first shot at her ass. He's never fucked anyone in the ass before, and the idea of his sister being his first, has made his cock twice as hard as it would normally be.

With her hands and feed untied, Sylvia has a little more control. She's pumping Chris' cock into her mouth while fondling his balls with her other hand. She has her knees bent and her legs pulled back to give Randy the widest opening possible for his thick cock. As she sucks and licks Chris's hard cock, Randy's rapid-fire pounding is pushing her closer to her needed release. Planting her feet firmly on the bed, Sylvia bucks her ass up, meeting Randy's strokes and driving him farther inside her inflamed pussy.

As Randy feels Sylvia getting close, he stops pounding and pulls his cock completely out of her pussy.

"Mmmmmffff," Sylvia protests around Chris' cock. Why the fuck did he stop, she wonders. I was so fucking close!

"Pull out of her mouth a second, okay?" Randy says to Chris. "It's time for her to roll over, so we can open the back door." Chris moves back, pulling his cock out of Sylvia's mouth. "Okay," Randy says, tapping her on her hip. "Roll over and get up on all fours." While Sylvia is rolling over, Randy grabs a tube of lubricant that he'd left on the dresser, earlier. When she's on her hands and knees, pointing her firm, round ass cheeks at him, he squeezes some of the lubricant onto his finger. Randy circles her asshole with his finger, liberally smearing the lubricant around the opening.

Randy nods at Chris who moves back into position, pushing his hard cock through the opening in the mask. Sliding his lubricated finger into Sylvia's ass, Randy twists it all around to coat the inside of her opening. A couple more squeezes of lubricant on his fingers and she's ready for his cock. He eases the head into her opening, going slowly to let her get use to his size.

Sylvia was upset when Randy stopped fucking her, but now she's on all fours and getting excited as he lubricates her asshole. When Chris pushes his cock back in her mouth, she attacks it with renewed enthusiasm as she waits for Randy's fat cock to infiltrate her ass. She's taken her daddy's cock in her ass and Randy's is smaller than his, but Randy's never done this before and he's taking too long. Adjusting her knees on the bed, Sylvia relaxes her sphincter and pushes back against Randy's thick cock. The head pops into her ass and then his cock glides the rest of the way along her lubricated channel. With his cock all the way up her ass, she adjusts her balance and waits for him to start pumping in and out.

Randy can't believe how tight his sister's asshole is. She had to help him get it in, but now he's starting a steady rhythm, fucking in and out of her tight ass. It feels incredible. He grabs her hips with his hands and starts pulling her back against him and then pushing her forward, creating a synchronized rhythm with Chris's cock going in and out of her mouth.

"Mmmmmm," Sylvia moans around Chris' cock as a jolt of pleasure surges through her body. There's a finger rubbing circles on her clit. It must be her daddy. He must be lying under her because he's also sucking on her nipple. Oh fuck! This is just what she needs! Her daddy is manipulating her clit while her brother is fucking her ass and she's sucking on Chris' cock. Her daddy knows just what he's doing and her orgasm is rapidly building back up. She's moving of her own accord now, slamming her ass back against Randy's cock while eagerly devouring Chris' cock; stroking his balls and pumping him in and out of her mouth. This is it! It's building! She's almost there!

Randy saw his dad scoot his body under Sylvia's. He can see him sucking her tits and he surmises, by the way she's moving, that his dad is also touching her clit. He was trying to be gentle with her ass, but now she's the one who's increased the pace and has him about to shoot his load. He's holding back, hoping to cum at the same time she does, but the friction in her tight ass is working against him as she keeps thrusting her ass back harder and harder. Feeling his balls tighten, Randy tenses his legs and yanks his sister's hips back, driving his cock into her up to his balls.. Erupting in short, convulsive spurts, he shoots his load deep inside her ass.

"Mmmmmmm!" Sylvia's orgasm is shooting through her like a fucking earthquake. Her daddy pinched her clit, just as her brother shot his load in her ass and Chris exploded into her mouth. She was gasping at the unexpected lightning bolt from her clit, just as Chris started cumming and she almost choked. She jerked her head away, while continuing to pump his cock and then, recovered in time to swallow most of his cum. Her brother is still jerking against her ass and her daddy has slid his fingers in her pussy while he continues to suck her tits.

"Who's next?" asks Randy as he pulls his spent cock from his sister's ass. "I've got to go clean up," he says, heading to the bathroom.

"I am," Frank yells, crawling out from under Sylvia's body.

Sylvia is still on her hands and knees, trying to catch her breath from her intensive orgasm, when she feels her daddy pushing his hard cock into her asshole. She braces herself and his cock easily slips into her well-lubricated, pre-stretched hole. Sylvia, totally spent from the non-stop sucking and fucking, lowers her head to the bed as her daddy starts pumping his cock in and out of her cum-filled ass.

Sylvia's naive multiple cock fantasy has always been about the finale. She never really thought about the continuous fucking from different cocks, one after another. She's never experienced such an excruciating onslaught on her body before. As soon as one cock is pulled out another one takes its place. Her daddy's cock feels good sliding in and out of her ass, but she's too drained from the previous fuckings to respond very much. Her mouth tastes of cum, her thighs are sticky and her clit is sensitive; she feels like a giant cum receptacle.

Frank is enjoying himself a lot more than he thought he would. This young, uninhibited, hottie is amazing. She's taken it in her mouth, her pussy and her ass without a single hesitation and her asshole feels so good right now, his balls are building to another major climax. Leaning forward, he starts pounding faster into her puckered asshole.

When her daddy picks up the pace, Sylvia reaches between her legs and runs her fingers up and down her soppy pussy lips. Her fingers settle on her engorged clit and she gently rubs back and forth to the rhythm of the cock in her ass. Feeling her pleasure building, she pushes her ass back to meet his strokes, while increasing the pressure on her tender clit.

"Ohhh Fuck!" Frank yells as the masked woman pushes back against him, driving his hard cock deeper inside her slippery asshole. Pumping wildly with long penetrating strokes, Frank finally slams deep inside her asshole, shooting his second load of cum and collapsing against her back.

"You okay?" Randy whispers next to her ear. Sylvia nods her head. "You ready for the big finish?" Sylvia nods again, not sure she really is. This is her fantasy, but she feels like she's been through a battle in the middle of a swamp. Sticky liquid is running out of her ass and pussy and she feels numb all over. "Rest a minute and we'll get started," Randy says, giving her a drink of water, while his dad cleans up his cock and takes time to recover. Randy has decided that Frank should be in her pussy, Chris in her ass and he'll take her mouth. None of them are repeating positions.

"Okay, we're going to do this one on the floor," Randy announces after they've rested a few minutes. "You'll be on your back," he says, pointing to his dad. "And she'll straddle you with your cock in her pussy." Randy shows his dad where to lie on the floor. "You'll crouch behind her," he tells Chris. "When she's ready, insert your cock in her ass. You guys will have to time your strokes so one is pulling out while the other is pushing in," Randy says as he leads Sylvia over to where his dad is already lying on the floor. "When you two are in position and she's ready, she'll signal me that she's ready for my cock in her mouth."

"You're going to have to help him get hard again," Randy says to Sylvia, helping her kneel between her daddy's legs and find his cock with her hands. "He was the last one to cum in you." Sylvia lowers her head to her daddy's cock as Randy continues. "When he's ready, position yourself on his cock and we'll do the rest." Sylvia licks up and down his shaft, flicking her tongue in all the sensitive places that she knows will get him ready, and then starts pumping her daddy's cock in and out of her mouth. Using her hand to tantalize his balls, she has his cock hard in no time.

Wow! Frank can't remember a time when he recovered so fast. The sight of his cock disappearing into the mask's opening, coupled with this young girl's excellent skills, has his cock stiffening rapidly. Pulling her mouth back to suck on just the head, she squeezes his cock rhythmically just under the cockhead, bringing it to full arousal hardness. Continuing to hold the cock with her hand, she positions it against her soggy pussy lips, and then drops down, fully imbedding it in her swampy hole.

"Ohhh!" Frank moans as she squeezes his cock with her pussy muscles. He is fully recovered and ready to start pumping in and out of her pussy as he feels her shifting her weight around on him.

Sylvia wiggles her ass around, getting comfortable on her daddy's huge cock and then leans forward to allow easy access to her asshole. She's not sure whether Chris or Randy is going to fuck her ass, but she hopes it's Chris because of his size. Feeling pressure on her asshole, she leans down farther, dragging her hard nipples against her daddy's hairy chest. Relaxing as much as she can, she feels the cock slip past her sphincter and slide deeply into her cum filled ass. That's two.

Chris is trying to balance himself, crouched down, with his feet on either side off his future father-in-law's legs, With his hands on the mystery woman's stocking covered hips, he positions his stiff cock against her stretched out asshole and easily slips it into her back channel. He feels his cock rub up against Frank's fat cock on the other side of the thin membrane, separating the two holes. It feels weird to be rubbing his cock against another cock, even if it is inside a hot, young, slut like this.

"Aggghhhhh!" Sylvia says, pointing to her open mouth. She's ready for the third cock. Randy steps forward, with his feet on either side of his dad's shoulders and using his hands to position her head, pushes his cock into her mouth.

"Okay," Randy says. "Let's see if we can get a rhythm going," He waits for his dad and Chris to start moving, and then tries to pick up on their rhythm.

Oh fuck! This is just what she wanted! Sylvia is in cock heaven. The constant barrage of cocks all evening has left her stretched-out, lubricated up, and well primed for this final multiple-cock onslaught. When she touched the hairy chest, of the man lying under her, she knew instantly where everyone was. Her daddy's and Chris' cocks are gliding easily in and out of her pussy and ass, alternating strokes, like two pistons in a well-tuned engine. She's trying to concentrate on Randy's blowjob, but she can't focus. Right now, her mouth is just another hole being fucked.

Oh god! Her daddy is squeezing her tits; pinching and twisting her nipples. All the nerve endings in every pleasure center in her body are on overload! She can feel her orgasm building, but she can't pinpoint the source; it's like her whole body is building to one large orgasm. She wants to push back, to join the rhythm, but she can't. As one cock pulls out, the other one pushes in, which one does she push against? Randy's has his hands on the sides of the mask, holding her head as he pumps his hard cock into her mouth. She half-heartedly tries flicking her tongue against it, but her intense level of arousal has left her panting around the sides of his cock as it slides between her tongue and the roof of her mouth.

Oh fuck! Oh fuck! All three cocks are pumping faster and faster. Her daddy is literally mauling her tits, squeezing, pinching and stretching her hard nipples. Her black world, inside the blindfold, only adds to her arousal as her body is besieged on all sides. The small tremors that have been ripping through her body all evening, are now almost constant. Her orgasm is building to an excruciating peak. Come on guys, fuck me harder! She grabs her brother's cock and pumps it frantically in and out of her mouth.

Chris is surprised to find his release building so soon. He's already cum twice tonight; he should be lasting a lot longer. The sight of this sexy slut, viciously devouring Randy's cock, coupled with him pumping his cock in and out of her slick, snug asshole, have him ready to shoot another load. Her creamy white ass cheeks are so fucking round and smooth, they remind him of Sylvia's lovely ass. Poor Sylvia, she's out with her girlfriends, probably shoving dollar bills in the jock of some male stripper. She's just teasing herself, while he's here with this amazing multiple cock slut!