All Comments on 'Big Time Score: After the Game'

by The Style Guy

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
peggytwittypeggytwittyover 18 years ago
Loving wives?

Group sex with a submissive husband taking a second hand cream pie and the whole thing now being run by now Master Christopher and the Domineering wife. The whole story was about BDSM/Submissive"

She said: Oh Mark, your little dick is hard as a rock.

"Oh, I want some dick. I want your dick. I want to be pounded by a big fat cock. Can you give me that...can you make Sara happy?"

"Lick my pussy...yes...lick my clit...drink his cum...ooohhh," Sara exploded again.

I really was expected a loving wives story. Got a BDSM Domineering and submissive story with group sex joined in.

Sorry I’m not into weak men and that’s my take. Guess I expected cheating wives. We do need different headers for stories. They need a cuckold/submissive category.

To each their own.

I thought from what parts I did read the writing was fine.

BazzzBazzzover 18 years ago
Hey Peggy the Twit, this is a Loving Wives Story

The catagory Loving Wives is for "adventurous married women" not prim and proper nuns as you would like to see written about. Why do you continue to read in the Loving Wives section if you can't stand cheating wives? It's what the category was designed for. I read some of your comments from other stories and the reasons you come up with to dislike a cheating wife story are hilarious.

I like your suggestion about coming up with a more straight forward category regarding cheating wives but somehow I think you would find your self in that category denigrating stories to make up for your real life failings with women. Seriously, I do sympathize if that is your reason for writing these comments but why take it out on these writers? They work hard to put their imagination on paper and they had nothing to do with your problems.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Fuck you Bazzz

You dumb fuck. Who made you the "Authority of Literotica"? My opinion is more important to me than yours. Also, Peggy does not have to agree with you. I think the story was lousy. What do you think about that?

smiler03smiler03over 18 years ago
I liked this

Despite the aggresion of a previous comment, I think this story is in the right category and not only that, I enjoyed it very much. Please don't let one person put you off.

Ian xxxxxx

Ken NitsuaKen Nitsuaover 18 years ago
Well-written and hot

Three consenting adults have sex, enjoy it and no one gets hurt. Who could ask for more? Thanks. Best, Ken

don87654don87654about 18 years ago
Great reading!

You can make your stories much more erotic by shooting your baby sperm into these other women as you fuck them in their fertile periods even if they are married to others.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Sit in the car

Before you write about "anything" check your facts

ther is NO way what you wroe could happen in so small

of a car

rebelbigbobrebelbigbobover 10 years ago
A very hot writer.

After reading several of your stories, I want you to know that I enjoy your writing. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Nice story...

We like the way Sara enjoys being Mark's hotwife, and that she loves cock. Cyn says she thinks Sara would enjoy more than one cock! Well told.

Baddogie59Baddogie59almost 5 years ago
oto

I'm not a fan of the whole cuckold stories but this wasn't as bad as most.

At least she didn't get into the whole humiliation thing and she did satisfy hee husband as well.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
All

All cuck stories suck, even when written by a decent author.

Artie88Artie88about 4 years ago
Cuckold story done well... but

I hate cuckold stories

I can never get past the big ICK factor.

Loving husband be damned... how can he live with THAT???

Personally, I couldn't.

But, unlike most Cuck stories he didn't come across as a wimp, and the focus of the story was instead on the wife and her paramour. This was better since it didn't highlight whatever the hell justification the husband gave himself to make this ok for him.

Huedogg2Huedogg2almost 4 years ago
stick to the btb stories a better class

of story....cuckolds deserve to die a slow painful death

OPrimeOPrimealmost 4 years ago
Not good

There are enough folks writing sad cuck stories.

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

Shit cuck story, they are the worst

Scores 1/5

Horny CoupleHorny Coupleover 3 years ago

An interesting story. We enjoyed it.

TechumsahTechumsahover 3 years ago
Well written

Not my cup of tea. Well written none the less.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Disgusting…not your style? What happened? Wife Suggested she wants to ahve a bit on the side buddy?

goodshoes2goodshoes2over 2 years ago

Weird, but sexual and also funny. Is this real life? Don't think so, BUT, it is YOUR story. It is fiction. So, naysayers, knock it off and enjoy the ride.

tonydaretonydareover 2 years ago

I,ve been lucky myself to have met a couple and enjoyed her body the same, I met them on a swinging site very good memories.

5 stars

Pjam1968Pjam1968about 2 years ago

This is the ultimate show of a separation from love to sex, mark is the hero in this story. Not that I could have been in is shoes…

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story. Loved it.

Ed

StubbyoneStubbyoneabout 1 year ago

Nice job, good writing. Very hot and erotic. A 3-some where everybody is satisfied. Folks, it’s fiction. Lighter up. These characters are made up.

5-😊😊😊😊😊

goodshoes2goodshoes210 months ago

A hell of a ride.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

You could tell all along that all Chris really wanted to be balls deep in Mark's ass. Typical gay story focused on anal pretending it's not what it is.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Small penis feeling obligated to let their wives sleep with other men is sad. Imagine small breasted women letting their husbands sleep with other women because their chests are too small.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous