All Comments on 'Big Tits on Lil Sis Ch. 04'

by Fillmore_Choda

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
ansdguyansdguyabout 8 years ago
Hell yes!

I can't wait for next chapter. This story just keeps getting better. I hope you keep it going for several.more chapters.

MajorRewriteMajorRewriteabout 8 years ago
5 stars

Just plain hot. The big titted girl has been getting her mom off and now the son banged her too.

Maybe boob girl will cure her father's ED problem. Or maybe it's all a set-up and the dad never had a limp dick.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Smokin' !

5 stars, No doubt. Keep it coming wise one. Bet someone gets knocked up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

YES, so very hot and arousing .... got to have more. Sam and her brother need their own time together; so he can screw her slowly for her first time and make sure she enjoys it so well !! It's obvious that Sam and her brother have to do their Mom every chance they get when their father is away. Thanks !!

prop69prop69about 8 years ago
he has got yto fuck Sam.

Do not leave us hard and horny

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Got to be more

You've got to keep going with this. This is smoking hot!! Best way to wrap it up pretty and but a cherry on top is for Sam to lose hers and her and mom both get knocked up. Mom said " no, don't cum inside me". A little more of dad away and a little more of son's cock and she'll beg for every drop of baby batter getting knocked up intentionally!! And so will Sam!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Awesome chapter! Really looking forward to the next one!!

Sister being a virgin certainly explains a lot, though it was a surprise considering how forward she's been, lol! Curious what her and mom got up to last night during their 'talk' ;) ...and of course wondering if mon thought they were fucking while she was mastrubating, screaming his name telling him to fuck her, lol ;)

RorschachXRorschachXalmost 8 years ago
Can't Wait!

I'm super excited for the next chapter! I just can't wait to see where this is going to go. Very well done! Not many people can do a genuinely good story with all of the incest involved. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Unbelievable story line!

I concur with the the previous comments an Incredible story is unfolding here. I am anxiously awaiting the next chapter(s). The last chapter was skillfully written... What will happen next? Thank you for providing this story.

8letters8lettersover 7 years ago
Great job!

Very hot story. Excellent work. Good characters and lots of hot sex.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

that would be my dream cum true!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous