All Comments on 'Big Words'

by magmaman

Sort by:
  • 39 Comments
betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 11 years ago
Crazy

Interesting story. I'm thinking of opening my own practice as soon as I am able to get credentials on line.

OH YEAH

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
WHAT WE HAVE HERE IS

modern medicine and fetishes as a placebo, TK U MLJ LV NV

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
Hyperthermia

If you like this therapy for cyclists, you should see what we do when a racer collapses on a country road, an hour or more from medical aid, from overheating (a much more common problem than Pussy Nerve Compression!)

WTF was the claim about the THERAPIST being nekkid? The total nudity of the patient is also part of the 'suspension of disbelief' in FICTION.

Hubby is a day late and a dollar short - and all his crayons are dull! Surprised Sweetie didn't move to be closer to her therapy! And her first-name therapists!

4*

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
#2 WRITING WITH A ROGET AND WEBSTER CLOSE BY

as well as a med-anat-dict, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Quacks....

He should have beat them senselessly and with premeditation.

JonATaylorJonATaylorover 11 years ago
Good Stuff

Preposterous humor right from the start. Thanks.

cantbuymycantbuymyover 11 years ago
Guess what

The medical board will to hear of this one and so will the state attorney general. Can you say state prison and digital rape under guise of medical treatment. 12 counts 6 years per count. Hey let's all laugh.

magmamanmagmamanover 11 years agoAuthor
This was just

..A short little ditty that popped into my head. Fiction here, having some fun.

What probably a lot of people have never heard of is Pudendal Nerve Entrapment, it actually is a real ailment, life disrupting for those affected. And some procedures that are on the fringe of medicine do involve being..."invasive" if you know what I mean.

Heck, you folks have computers, go look.

A quality massage therapist if highly trained might address the issue, Urologists do regulary. Everything from electroshock, surgery, and yes...massage.

Medical terms? I remember my own classes when I went to massage school back in the 80's. They were all so up tight back then we had plastic models and drawings..

I wrote it for the humor catagory, but changed my mind and did a rewrite. Heck, I figured some of you would get it

Oh well, back to the Nun in the missionary position...lol. Or maybe some stories with a Nash Rambler fetish?.

MGM

rlg99prlg99pover 11 years ago
Nice One

Where can I start my clinic? lol, I loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

The therapists didn't die nasty horrible deaths? Why not? They should have.

ythebadgerythebadgerover 11 years ago
So...

...about this nun in the missionary position.

As someone else pointed out, the bit about the therapists (or the rapists?) being naked wasn't actually addressed (or undressed?) so that, even for humour, it left a hole in the story (if you'll forgive the impression).

bruce22bruce22over 11 years ago
Enjoyed it

Sort of reminds me of playing doctor sixty years ago......

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Urethral Meatus Climaxsus

Oh the naughty little fun we can have with Latin words. Personally I like to worship at the Vestibule every night, and fortunately my wife agrees! Then I annoint my Priapus with oil and plunge into her Vestibular Glands. Butt it's when she screams at me to Ceaser and I yell back that I am crossing the Rubicon and I proceed to ram my seige engines into her Squamo-Columnar Junction that the fun really begins.

Jim44444Jim44444over 11 years ago
Damn funny.

You have a warped mind Magmaman. How many of those words did you have to look up? I bet half the therapists blew a gasket on this story. Definitely should have been in the humor and satire section. Too bad this type of therapy is not acceptable, would be a lot cheaper and more pleasant than surgery. And it would drive the pseudo religious crazy. Thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Why didn't he

Accompany his wife during the sessions. My wife is with me and I'm w/ her except minor out-patient or actual surgery.

krosis666krosis666over 10 years ago
why

Didn't the wife tell her husband what they were doing? He only has her word for it that she didn't fuck all 3 of those guys. She certainly got over her apparent "shyness". She seemed very happy to keep going back even when there was no injury left.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Why the hell

Did he not go with her for the sessions....I bet she got fucked with their cocks in all three holes and not just a dildo...fucking perverts.......but it did make her more open....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
No one

Is that naiive of dense. She was just a slut, plain and simple.

KarenEKarenEover 9 years ago
Consent Forms

The consent forms are worthless if they're not explicit as to what is going to be done.

And no male doctor worth his license is going to perform intimate treatments on a female patient without a female nurse present.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Oh, c'mon now

I've said it a few times in other places....even a work of fiction needs plausibility. And this one definitely doesn't pass the smell test.

xtchrxtchrover 9 years ago
???????

I have a real hard time believing that their are women this dumb out there. Now if she what was happening and enjoying it (cheating) that makes her a little smarter. Something needed to happen to the doctor and male nurse - something bad. This was a very imaginative premise, but I would have liked to see it develop into more of a story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Some people are very naive!

Look up hysteria in wiki. Then look up doctors treating hysteria. Then you will see what these quacks were up to. They should have been reported to their medical board for reprimand.

tazz317tazz317over 7 years ago
NAIVE AND HYSTERIA

have as much in common as sprains and amputation TK U MLJ LV NV

fisheronefisheroneover 6 years ago
Read before you sign

I am glad that over the years in my family, someone normally accompanies the hurt or sick relative. I would be talking to the primary doctor about the treatments offered there so this out in the open. I am glad he got ahold of his temper, but he should have insisted on being there for exam and complete disclosure of procedure. I had some surgery a while back and by doing research I discovered that part of procedure was unneeded in my injury. I talked with Dr. and skipped that enabling faster recovery.great ending

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
And that, sports fans,

Is how Dr Larry Naser managed to sexually assault and molest over 250 young women. Very prophetic story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

You write a lot of great stories, this was pure shit.

PaddyyddaPPaddyyddaPover 5 years ago
A swing and a miss

You seem to have confused 'being shy' with a distinct lack of brain cells. The way she is written, implies that she needs instructions on breathing. The kind of person that puts sugar in the gas tank because 'it smells prettier', (bats eyelids innocently).

rfnks2002rfnks2002over 5 years ago
B S

I call BS If he figured out that there full bull he would have gotten another opinion. And if they where doing things sexually to her. next would have been to Lawyer

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
I've run into

I've run into some.pretty dense people in the ER, but no one as dumb as her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Re: Magmaman

And your Little Nash Rambler; "Beep, Beep, Beep, Beep, His Horn Went Beep, Beep, Beep..." Just wondering did they ever get her out of second gear? Signed: BTW

widowedidiotwidowedidiotover 3 years ago
Bikes?

So he took her back to doing what got her hurt the first time? Don´t sound like a loving husband. I mean, he was told it would happen again, yet, seems as if he just likes to push her luck.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
I bet

dr fauci and others drs of the dhhs work or train there to practise fucking and bamboozling the populace. all scum

Pasqual_ClementePasqual_Clementeover 2 years ago

I understand it was needed for the story to proceed, but, it seems unlikely, to me, that anyone would sign an agreement without getting and explanation of what those medical terms meant. It was obvious from the get go that the medical personnel were obfuscating what was wrong and the treatment needed for it. That ruined the story for me.

norcal62norcal62over 2 years ago

Too dumb, as already said. And, holy cow, What's with the uptight hubby? Or is this another Brit work where the hubby is a dolt? Oh, how cute for the cowardly Anon to throw politics in.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJalmost 2 years ago

Four broken hands would be a good solution in this case.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

you are deranged expecting a reader to believe a husband would be that stupid as to allow a wife to be man handled by male therapists of any kind.Realism carries the day in fiction,thats' plan not realistic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I get it. But why did he not question her about going back when she was "cured"? She felt no pain, was starting to have sex, all was well. Yet she went back over and over again? She of course liked it and would keep doing it for ever.

WolfOfTheWorldWolfOfTheWorldabout 1 year ago

One broke up doctor and assistant if that was my wife.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermagmaman@magmaman
2707 Followers
6', 186#, published writer. I have worn many hats. As a young man I was crazy, carefree and making wads of money. Then along came a messed up war and I was cannon fodder. From there I came home even crazier, and survived a 120 MPH crash which got me 15 years in a wheelchair...