BigBear

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TxRad
TxRad
5,947 Followers

I chuckled before answering. "Just be careful if you drop the soap. Bending over to pick it up could be dangerous."

She looked at me slightly puzzled for a second then the light bulb lit up and she giggled. "Oh, that might be interesting. We'll have to try that sometimes."

I laughed. "Don't worry we probably will. Now get that little ass of yours in here so I can scrub your back among other things."

Once we were both in the shower and had the temperature set to our mutual satisfaction I took her in my arms and gently kissed her. With our wet slick bodies pressed together and the kiss getting more passionate, soon the water wasn't the only thing hot and steamy.

Breaking the kiss I turned the shower nozzle down and picked up a bar of soap. Working it into a lather, I used my hands to soap and wash every inch of her body. I started at her neck and worked my way down. My soapy hands rubbing and massaging her breasts had her nipples hard as little rocks. I washed her arms right down to her fingertips then turned her around. Starting at her shoulders I scrubbed her back and worked my way down to the soft mounds of her ass.

She put her hands on the wall and leaned slightly forward. When the edge of my hand slipped between the round cheeks to lightly rub across her anus she jerked her hips forward. As I continued to rub slowly and gently she relaxed and even spread her feet wider apart and stuck her butt out farther.

"Having someone else bathe you has some interesting and pleasurable side effects that I had never thought about. No wonder babies like it so much." Ruth said in a dreamy voice.

I worked my way on down her legs to her feet, taking my time with each leg then each foot. By now her forehead was resting on the backs of her hands. Slowly sliding my hands up the fronts of her legs I soaped up her belly and slowly worked back down to her mound. Using my right hand I slowly slipped a couple of soapy fingers down into the folds of her sex. My left hand was working in from the back. Her feet moved even farther apart affording me easier access to her nether region.

When I felt her shiver slightly I removed my hands and stood up close behind her. My hands moved once again to her breasts as my fully erect manhood pressed up into the soapy channel my hands had just left. I caressed her breasts as I slipped the length of my shaft back and forth between her legs. She moaned softly and wiggled her butt from side to side. My left hand slid slowly down across her stomach to lightly rub her clit. Her breathing became heavier and more ragged.

As she started to groan deep in her chest I used my left hand to guide the head of my shaft to her opening and pressed forward. I slowly sank into her hot vagina as the groan got louder and louder. Her hips were wiggling and jerking like crazy. Her tight channel slowly yielded to my steady pressure. I could feel her inner muscles working along the length of my manhood.

She was having orgasm after orgasm; the groan was almost a howl. By the time I was about two thirds of the way in I was literally holding her up. Her hips had quit moving and she was shaking all over. I held her tightly and slowly withdrew from her churning depths.

It was nearly two full minutes before the shaking subsided enough for Ruth to support part of her own weight. When she could, I helped her move over to sit on the seat at the side of the shower stall. I squatted by her knees watching her closely. Her eyes were shut as she leaned her head against the tile wall, her breathing slowly returned to normal. Her eyes fluttered and slowly opened, a slightly dazed look still on her face. Looking around slowly her eyes finally came to rest on my face and a shy smile came to her lips.

She took a deep breath and exhaled slowly. "Wow!" was all she had to say.

"Are you all right?" I asked. To which she only nodded and placed a hand on my shoulder.

I rubbed her thigh and patted it. "You just sit and rest for a few minutes. I'll finish my shower then we'll see about getting the soap off you." She nodded again.

I stood up and stepped under the hot water, retrieved the soap and began to lather up. She watched as I washed my neck, chest, and arms. Then a big grin split her face as I washed my still hard shaft and balls. I washed my legs and feet then my face. Turning around I rinsed the soap off.

Before I could turn back around I felt a pair of soapy hands on the back of my shoulders. Timidly at first Ruth washed my shoulders and back. As she worked lower she became more aggressive, even to the point of running her fingertips up and down the crack of my ass several times, before returning to massage and caress my upper back and neck.

When she removed her hands I turned around and gathered her into my arms for a kiss. As we kissed I slowly moved us back until we were both under the hot water. I slowly ran my hands over as much of her body as I could reach without breaking the kiss. Her body was pressed tightly against mine; her hips worked slowly from side to side rubbing her lower belly and mound over my shaft.

I broke the kiss lingeringly, moved around behind her, and used my hands to help rinse the soap from her front. She leaned back against me and rubbed her ass over my hard on. As I was rinsing and rubbing at her mound and sex slowly and gently she raised her hands to massage her breasts and tease the hard nipples. I kissed her on the neck and shoulders and nibbled at her ear.

After a little bit I chuckled and said. "I can't tell if I have all the soap off of you down there or if you're getting all wet and slippery on your own."

She moved away from me and said. "Its all your fault. Your hands and body just excite the hell out of me. You sit over there and be a good boy while I rinse off and I'll sit and be patient while you rinse off, then we will see what happens then."

I chuckled and did as I was told. She made a little show out of it. Then switched places with me. When I had all the soap off I turned the water off and opened the shower door. Taking a large fluffy towel from the rack outside I stood her up and proceeded to dry every inch of her off. I patted her on the butt as she stepped out onto the mat then used the towel to dry her hair.

When I finished I wrapped the towel over her shoulders and told her. "There's a comb, brush, and hair drier over at the vanity."

I reached for my own towel but she beat me to it. "I've never dried anyone off before, let me do it. It was nice to have you dry me so I want to return the favor."

She rubbed the towel over my chest, arms, and belly, and then dropped to her knees to dry my protruding member and balls. As she did she looked up at me and said. "There's a lot to be said about two in a shower."

She moved on to dry my legs and feet. "I've never been so sexually turned on in my life. Your hands all slippery, moving, and gliding over all of my body. Your fingers teasing my asshole and then my pussy. It's making me wet just think about it."

She shivered hard and then went on. "Then when you stuck that thing up between my legs and rubbed me with it, I went crazy. You were not helping by teasing my clit, and then when I started to come you stuck that monster up inside me."

She stood up and motioned me to turn around. "I've had orgasms before but that was a mind blower. I could feel you moving deeper inside me and the orgasms kept on coming and coming. I'm sorry you stopped in one sense but glad in another. In a few more seconds I would have probably passed out and you would have had fun trying to hold onto my slippery ass." She finished with a laugh then kissed me on the neck and shoulder.

After she used the towel to rub my hair vigorously, she dropped it over my head and smacked me on the ass. "So you see it is your fault."

I removed the towel to see her walking towards the vanity, there was a new sway and swivel to the way she walked I noted.

I quickly combed my hair looking in the mirror over her shoulder as she grinned at me. She had the blow dryer going so I went to get us another glass of wine. I stopped to add another chunk of wood to the fire and stoke it. I was picking up the glasses as Ruth came out of the bedroom. She once again wore the nylons and high heels.

I nodded and smiled. "You really don't have to wear those if you don't want to."

She grinned and took the glass of wine from me. "Yes I do, when I'm nude around you I'm just nude, comfortable. With these on, I feel sexy, even slutty in a good way. I like the way it makes me feel. Now I understand what Kim Lee meant about her garter belts and not ever wearing any panties. Before I thought she was either a little eccentric or a little crazy. Now I wonder at what she thought of me." She finished with a laugh as she moved over to sit on, and then lay down on the rug in front of the fire.

I sipped my wine and looked down at her for a moment before I gathered up several sofa and throw pillows. I dumped these on the rug before joining Ruth. After we had made ourselves comfortable I said. "You're a very interesting person. A bunch of contrasts joined together with several enigmas. Your age against your sexual experience, your obvious education, and brains against your unworldlyness. The places you've been, the things you've done, and the people you know. I'm piecing it together slowly but surely. I do know I like you and what I see and hear. I still feel there are several pieces of the puzzle yet to be presented."

She rolled over onto her left hip and elbow and looked at me. She reached over passed my head and sat her wineglass on the coffee table. Then she took a deep breath and let it out slowly. "You have the ability to read people that has always eluded me. Yes, there are a couple of things you don't know but I don't want you involved. It's safer that way and will cause you far fewer problems down the road. I just want to spend some time with you and have some fun before I have to go back to my old life. For now let me just say I'm hiding out from the people I work for and they aren't happy about it. I've given them the slip for a while and I want to enjoy the time until they find me."

I looked at her face for a moment, and then nodded and said, "Ok, I'll let it stand at that for right now but I think as time goes on and our relationship blooms I may want to know more."

I paused to think. "Tomorrow I'll call my boss and take a little vacation time, he's been after me to do that for quite some time. If you stay here and are not seen in town it will make it harder for someone to find you. What's at the hotel that you need and where did you get the rental car?"

She looked at me for a long minute and then answered, "There's a few clothes I bought when I first arrived in Los Angeles and some that I brought with me. My rent is paid up until Monday and I don't think anyone saw me leave with you this afternoon. I rented the car at the airport when I arrived and used an account I set up when I made a plane change in Denver."

She paused a moment in thought. "There's enough money in the account for another week and it's not a named account just a number. I called in the rental from a pay phone and picked it up in the parking lot. The original plane I was on was going to Seattle; I boarded then slipped back off. I used the same routine to buy the second plane ticket. I tried to cover my tracks as best I could but I probable did something wrong and they will find me. Even if I didn't they will find me sooner or later, they have the resources."

I looked at her for a long time, until she dropped her eyes. "I take it that you're not just a professor. They don't look that hard for a runaway teacher and if they did, they would give up after a short time."

After a moment she whispered. "I am a professor, I have a masters degree or two or three. No, I don't teach, I'm a designer, rocket guidance systems and payload delivery, and recovery systems for the most part. They won't stop looking for me." She reached for her wineglass and drained it.

When I started to get up she placed a hand on my chest. "I can refill a wine glass, you relax." She took both glasses and went to the kitchen.

When she returned, she stood looking down at me for a moment. A smile appeared on her face and she sat the glasses on the coffee table, and then stepped across me with one foot on each side of my knees. She knelt down and took my manhood in her hands.

"Doesn't this thing ever go down?" She asked as she stroked and caressed it.

It had been semi hard until she touched it, now it was growing back to its full length and girth. She leaned forward to plant a kiss and a soft lick on the head. I chuckled.

"That is your fault for being so beautiful and sexy. That and the fact that I've been alone for so long that my right hand and my dick are engaged."

She laughed and said. "A good looking guy like you is never alone unless he wants to be. Even I know that."

I paused for the feelings her hands were causing then answered. "I guess I've just been very picky since my wife passed away several years ago."

"I'm sorry to hear that." She said, but her hands told another story. "Can I ask what happened?"

My hips wanted to move but I held them still. "A car crash on the freeway." This was all I got out as she sucked lightly on the swollen head, her tongue working around and over the sensitive flesh.

After a few moment of this I reached down and pressed gently on the back of her head. Her head moved downward, her mouth slowly swallowing me, her tongue riding along the underside of the shaft pressing the fleshy head against the roof of her mouth. When she reached the point where she couldn't take any more I could feel her throat about the head. She moved her mouth upward and released me.

Sitting back she said. "Kim Lee would talk about sucking her husband and swallowing his full length. Either he was much shorter than you or your much larger than him but there's no way I can get all that in my mouth without choking."

I smiled up at her and confessed. "I am a little larger than average but it can be done. It takes some practice, also learning to relax the throat and control the gag reflex. At least that's what my wife told me anyway."

She tried it once more and reached the same point, and worked her throat and head trying to get more. Sitting back she said. "Looks like I'm going to have to do a lot of practicing damn the bad luck. I know you're going to hate it as much as I do. The feel of the head against the back of my throat makes me wet and tingly."

When she started to go back down I stopped her and said. "You can practice all you want, any time you want but right now ease up here and sit down astride my hips."

When she did I wiggled my hips slightly from side to side. "Now slide forward just slightly." When she did I felt my manhood settle into her hot wet slit. "Ok, rock your hips slowly from front to back and then from side to side."

As she did I could feel her slippery wet sex slid against my shaft. I felt her hips jerk as her clit rubbed across the ridged flange of the head. "Oh my, that feels good." She gasped.

I pulled her hands down to rest on my chest to support part of her weight and allow her freer movement of her hips. "Oh, that's even better."

I used my hands to caress and massage her breasts, occasionally tweaking and pulling on her nipples. "I've never tried this position before although Kim Lee talked about it as being the best from the woman's stand point. Something about having more control. I can understand that and now I see what she means."

After a few minutes, as she neared climax I said. "No, darling you don't have the full picture yet. Raise up slightly and I'll show you."

She stopped moving and raised her hips; I reached between us and grasp my shaft, rubbing the head slowly along her slit until the head was centered in her hot wet opening. "Now lower your hips slowly. You are in complete control, do what you want to and what feels best to you."

She slowly lowered her hips, the tight opening yielding slowly to the penetration. I looked down to our coupling to see the flesh around the opening pressed inward and her hard clit pressed tightly against the shaft. She stopped and moved back up allowing the head to pop out of her vagina.

I quickly centered it and she eased back down, more of me disappeared inside. Ruth looked into my eyes and smiled as she slowly worked her sex up and down on me, taking me deeper inside each time.

When she had about six inches in she groaned and closed her eyes, leaning forward to lay her forehead against mine, her breasts pressed tightly against my chest. I used my ass muscles to make my member twitch.

She shook her head against mine and said in a whisper. "If you're doing that please don't. I'm on the very edge of coming and I'm trying to hold it off. I want this to last as long as it can and not be over so quickly."

I thought a moment and then whispered. "Do you know you can have more than one orgasm and keep on making love?"

She shook her head in the negative, so I said. "Go ahead and have this one then rest for a moment. Then you can start again, building to a second one."

Easing back up on her hands she looked at my face. Seeing that I was serious, she grinned and moved her hips up and then down. I could feel the head of my shaft bumping into her cervix. Looking between us I could see that she had almost my entire shaft inside. Her hot, tight, slippery channel was rolling and clasping around my manhood.

She rose up nearly off me and slipped downward to sit on my hips. The spongy head was pressed tightly against the bottom of her vagina. Feeling her ass touch my hips she stopped and looked at the point where we were merged. Looking back up at me she groaned and tried to grin as her climax hit her.

Her hips jerked, as her insides churned around me. I barely retained enough control to keep from coming myself. As the orgasm went on, her body slowly laid forward to rest on mine. After several minutes she slowly sat up and grinned at me.

"That was nearly as good or equally as good as the one in the shower. Kim Lee is defiantly right about this position, I love it." She wiggled her ass against my hips and looked down to where we were joined. I knew she could feel and hear the juicy mess she had made.

I chuckled. "Wait until I add to it and it will be a mess. Wait a minute; hold on. It just hit me, are you on any kind of birth control?"

She looked at me sharply then giggled. "Now is a hell of a time to ask but yes I am. Kim Lee smuggled me several packs of birth control pills when I told her of my plans to escape and have some fun. She told me I would need them but I didn't believe her. I'm glad I took them just in case."

I relaxed and said. "You and me both. I've never really seen myself as a daddy, maybe one day but not right now."

She moved her hips in a swiveling motion before asking. "You mean that if I wasn't on birth control you'd make me get off this wonderful ride. No, don't answer that, I'm glad you care enough to ask in the first place. You're a very good man; I'm lucky I ran into you and not some asshole. Although I did ask the waitress and cashier about what kind of person you were."

She sat up straight and thought a moment. "Oh, damn. There's where I messed up, if anyone asks about me, they'll remember me asking about you. I've got you involved after all."

To myself out loud I said. "Here's a lady sitting impaled on my dick, coming all over me, and she's worried about my getting involved. If I were anymore deeply involved, your tongue would be sticking out. We'll worry about that when we have to, right now we have better things we could be doing, or were doing."

She grinned and wiggled her hips. Her hot velvety interior rubbed and caressed my shaft. Her cervix rubbed the sensitive head causing me to twitch. "Oh, I like that but I want a swallow of my wine."

TxRad
TxRad
5,947 Followers