BigBear

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TxRad
TxRad
5,952 Followers

She eased up far enough to reach her glass and sat back down. Taking a sip of wine she bounced up and down a couple of times enjoying the feel of my shaft sliding in and out of her depths. After another sip she started to replace the glass on the table.

I asked. "Hey, what about me?"

She settled back and looked down at me with a grin. "I've been doing all the work while you just lay there relaxing. Why would you be thirsty?"

I rose up onto my elbows and opened my mouth; she started to pour some wine into it then changed her mind. Dipping a couple of fingertips into the wine she rubbed it onto her right nipple. Moving closer she stuck the moist nipple into my mouth for me to suck the wine off. She repeated it with the left nipple. Then back to the right, then the left.

By now her nipples were long, hard, and shiny. "I like to serve wine this way but I'd better quite before my nipples get too drunk or you do. Speaking of which, I wonder what wine would taste like served on your big straw." She bounced up and down again. "Not right now though, I like it where it's at."

She sat the glass on the table and eased back down on me. Moving her hips up and down slowly she said. "As much as I like the control I have, I want to feel you in me from the back like you were in the shower. What do you think of that idea?"

"If you'll move over here and get on your elbows and knees I'll show you."

She stood up and then did as I told her. I placed a small pillow under her shoulders just above her breasts and doubled up two more to go under her hips. She crossed her arms under her chin and laid her head on the soft rug. In this position she had her ass stuck high up in the air.

I moved her knees wider apart and paused to enjoy the view of her shapely ass framed at the bottom by the dark nylon, her dark brown asshole, and pink wet pussy. I couldn't resist so I leaned over and ran my tongue over each tight ass cheek before running my tongue in several long swipes up the parted crack in the middle. Each time my tongue touched the puckered opening of her ass Ruth inhaled sharply. I thought that I would have to remember to explore that more closely later.

Moving up onto my knees I centered the head of my dick in her opening and pressed gently forward. My shaft slid slowly forward several inches before I pulled back and repeated the process going deeper with each stroke. She was tight and wet. Slowly I stroked at her center until I was all the way in.

It was far easier this time than the first. She hadn't moved, just made little sounds deep in her throat. I held still for several moments feeling her relax. When most of the tension was gone I made a long slow stroke out and back in. She made a little louder sound this time. I set up a slow steady rhythm, punctuated by her noises.

I stopped with my shaft buried to the max and leaned over to ask if she was all right. "Oh, God, am I! Don't stop. Please don't stop. It feels wonderful."

I went back to giving her long full strokes. Grasping her hips I sped up the strokes, along with the force. This brought a gasp and a wiggle from her. Soon I was slapping her ass with my hips, fucking her as long and as hard as I could. She was voicing a steady whine as she fucked back against me.

I could feel my orgasm building very quickly but there was no stopping it. I came with a gush, which set her off. I froze tightly against her ass as I sprayed her insides with stream after stream of hot semen. Her hips bucked and rolled back against me, as her insides tried to pull me deeper.

I leaned forward and placed my hands on the floor on either side of her shoulders to support myself. We stayed this way for quite some time. My member slowly softened and finally slipped out of her.

I sat back and then noticing the mess we'd made I make a dash for the bathroom and returned with a damp towel. She was still draped over the pillow. I had wiped at the mess coating my shaft, balls, lower belly, and even my thighs. Using the other end of the towel I gently wiped up the mixture of semen and juices running down her inner thighs. When I dabbed at her sex and ran the towel along the crack of her ass she moaned.

As I finished she groaned softly and rolled off the pillows to curl up on her side. I sat down next to her and kissed her on the shoulder to which she mumbled something and fell asleep. Smiling I finished the two glasses of wine and took them to the kitchen. Returning I got the blanket we had wrapped up in earlier and lay down beside her. I cuddled up against her back spoon fashion and covered us both with the blanket.

I reached over and got one of the pillows to go under my head. It must have been the one under her hips because I fell asleep with the smell of hot sex in my nostrils.

*****

I awoke to bright sunlight and the sound of the shower running. The smell of coffee was scenting the air. I could also still smell the musk of our sex from last night. I smiled as I rolled over onto my back. At least yesterday hadn't been a wet dream to fade with the coming of the dawn.

I was trying to decide just how much I wanted to get up and get a cup of coffee, when Ruth appeared from the bedroom wrapped in a towel, another turban fashion around her head. Seeing me awake she smiled then grinned. "Good morning sleepy head. Which do you want first, coffee or a shower?"

I looked up at her with a smile of my own. "Neither. The first thing I want is a kiss, then I'll make the other decisions as they come along."

She knelt beside me and kissed me gently. She tasted of toothpaste and smelled of soap. When she sat back I decided on the shower first, I must be a mess from last night.

I headed for the shower, a shave, and a toothbrush. When I stepped from the shower there was a mug of coffee with a little sugar in it sitting on the vanity. I sipped from it as I shaved and finished it to rinse away the strong flavor of the toothpaste.

Returning to the living room I could see Ruth busy in the kitchen. Wandering in there I found bacon frying, eggs ready for the skillet, and toast ready to pop up. I refilled my mug with coffee and added a little sugar.

Turning to Ruth I asked how she knew how I liked my coffee. Before she could answer I held up my hand. "Never mind, you watched me at the restaurant yesterday morning. I still can't believe I didn't see you. There were only five or six people in the place. You must really look different in your professor clothes." I thought a moment then turned and picked up the telephone.

Calling the cafe I talked to the cashier, Betty. I asked Betty if she had seen the lady that had been asking about me yesterday. She told me no that the lady hadn't been in for breakfast. I asked if Betty would give her a message when she came in and she said yes.

I told her to tell the lady that I was going to take a few days off and go visit a sick friend down in Los Angeles and when she was through fishing just leave the rod at the hotel and I'd pick it up later. Betty said no problem and asked who was sick. I told her it was an old friend of the family and ended the conversation as soon as possible.

Turning to Ruth, who was setting the table, I said. "I think I know how to cover your asking about me yesterday and avoid any suspicion about our involvement."

Ruth started to speak but I cut her off. "After we finish this wonderful smelling meal of yours, we will head into town, I'll loan you some jeans and a shirt, and drop you off around the corner from the cafe with one of my old rods. You go in and have coffee and Betty will give you my message."

Ruth tried to interrupt again but I continued, "Tell her that if I'm not going to go fishing, you'll pass on it also. Tell her something about not liking to take the fish off or whatever sounds right and leave the rod there. Go up to your hotel room, pack and change into your professor clothes then check out. Load your stuff into the car and drive out of town toward the damn, the way you came in. Go down the mountain and into Riverside, I'll meet you at the Holiday Inn there."

She stood looking at me for a moment then blinked several times. "This all came to you in a flash as we were talking or are you some kind of espionage genius? It took me many months just to plan how I was going to get to the airport unobserved."

I laughed and said. "Its one of those need to know type deals. When I need to know, it just comes to me. I guess I just have one of those devious minds."

She shook her head and said. "Sounds like a plan to me. It even sounds like it will work. Lets eat and find out."

Several hours and a few refinements later found me in the Macdonald's back lot two blocks from the Holiday Inn. Ruth was to check in and have the car returned to the local rental office, pack a few things she wanted, change back into the jeans and shirt, and slip out the back, meeting me here.

I had been waiting for more than an hour and was starting to get worried. I was also thirsty, so I got out and went into the Macdonald's for a coke. My mind was steadily working on the things that could have gone wrong as I returned to the truck and opened the door. Ruth was sitting in the seat with a big grin on her face. A grin spread across mine as relief spread through me.

She was wearing her long black coat with her hair tied up in a scarf and a pair of dark sunglasses. When she saw me looking at her outfit she grinned again and said. "A slight change in plans. I didn't want anyone to see me in the jeans so I figured the Hollywood approach would be less obvious here in California. Anyway I have a surprise for you on the drive back up the mountain."

I chuckled and got into the truck. "You're getting as devious as me. It's a nice disguise and I love surprises. Shall we get started or are you hungry?"

With a laugh she answered. "I'm to nervous and excited to eat food right now. I'll snack on something while we drive."

I looked over at her and grinned as I started the truck. "Are you threatening or promising me."

"You'll find out." She answered with a laugh.

*****

We were both quiet on the way out of town. We shared the coke and when I stopped to gas up before heading up the mountain I bought two more. I had to make another stop at a large market to pick up some things that were too high priced in Big Bear. She insisted on helping me shop although I thought it better if no one here saw us and maybe took note of it.

She laughed and said. "We're completely across town from the Hotel and anyway I want to help. I withdrew nearly all the cash from my account while I was at the hotel and I want to spend some of it."

She stayed with me through most of my shopping but slipped off to the women's wear department for a little while by herself. As I was checking out she showed back up with a couple of bags of her own. She tried to pay for half the stuff I had but I shook my head and told her to save her money. She pouted until I laughed and kissed her on the cheek.

It was nearly dark by the time I turned off the highway onto the road up the mountain. The two-lane road rises six thousand feet in thirty miles and is twisty and curvy most of the way. I turned the headlights on and settled in for the drive. I've driven this road enough to know it well and also to respect it. I set my speed at sixty with the cruise control and turned to smile at Ruth.

She grinned back and turned on the seat to face me. Undoing the belt to the coat she said. "Remember I walked several blocks and went shopping dressed this way. Now you will realize why I was to excited to eat." She unbuttoned the coat and slipped it off her shoulders. She was sitting there with nothing on except the thigh high stockings and a pair of high heels.

I chuckled and said. "You are getting more and more daring the longer you hang around me. I must be an awfully bad influence."

She grinned and replied. "No you're not the problem, it's me. I'm doing things I've only dreamed about. I'm finding out things about myself that I would have never guessed. If I wasn't what I am I would probable have been a nudist and a flasher. Although how a nudist could flash anyone eludes me." I laughed at the thought.

"Do you find me weird or strange?" She asked.

"No, you're neither. You're just playing with new toys and ideas. You friend Kim Lee has told you some things that she found exciting and you are carrying it farther, which you find exciting. I'm enjoying watching you blossom, so to speak. Sex and sexuality are so diverse and each person has to find their own nitch and where to draw the lines. Most of us do this early in life but you are starting late and catching up fast. I find nothing wrong with it at all."

She laughed and said, "Good, I was beginning to worry a little. I felt that maybe I was going to far out and didn't want to scare you or get myself hurt."

"So far the only thing you have to worry about is maybe some time in jail and I don't know of a cop around here that would take you in. He might give you a strong warning and cop a feel but he'd let you go sooner or later." I finished with a laugh.

It was dark now and traffic was very light. Ruth took the coat and folded it up on the seat between us. I reached over and lightly pinched her left nipple.

"Move over here closer." I said with a grin. "I'll teach you about the great American automobile and car sex."

She moved over closer but had to move the coat. This time she placed it on the floor. As she was leaned over I traced a finger down the crack of her ass to flick lightly at the brown pucker ring of her anus with my fingernail. Her hips would jerk slightly at each touch.

Remaining in this position she glanced over her shoulder and asked. "Why is that so sensitive? The least little touch seems to light a fire deep inside me."

I chuckled and flicked my finger again. As she twitched and jerked I said. "It goes back to the same thing as fantasies, forbidden pleasures and all that. It's one of those taboo areas from as far back as our childhood and now someone is actually touching it."

I paused to laugh. "Wait until you have anal sex. It'll hurt if not done right but if it is, some women find it highly pleasurable and come like crazy."

She sat up slowly and moved over close to me. I slipped an arm around her shoulders and let my hand lay lightly on her right breast. The nipple was like a little rock under my palm as I slowly moved my hand in a circle. She placed her left hand on my thigh then explored the bulge in the front of my jeans.

After a moment she whispered. "That must be very uncomfortable. I'm sitting here in my birthday suit and you're all bound up in there."

I chuckled and said. "Undo my belt and then open the zipper." When she did my dick sprang up into the open.

With a giggle she wrapped her cool fingers around it. "Oh, that's much better don't you think? Your hand has my nipple so hard and tingly that it almost hurts. I afraid I'm going to leave a big wet spot on the seat."

She paused a moment and then slid over away from me and laid down on the seat on her stomach with her head over my lap. "If I have that snack now is it going to interfere with your driving? I'd hate to cause a wreck. It might be hard to explain."

I had to laugh before I replied. "It happens more often than most people think. If it wasn't for cruise control it would happen more often than it does."

She giggled as she licked at the head of my shaft. "You just take care of the driving and let me take care of this. I'd hate to have some cop find the wreck and me totally nude with a dick half way down my throat. It sure would shake up the people looking for me. They would have a lot of explaining to do." She finished with a laugh.

She had been licking the head and shaft from time to time as she talked. As her laughter died she swallowed as much of me as she could in one swift movement. A soft groan escaped from my lips from the suddenness of the attack and the vigor with which she worked her mouth and tongue. She worked on me like a sex-starved madwoman. It wouldn't take long for me to come I realized.

A few moments later as she was deep throating me, she started to whine then growl deep in her chest and throat. That pushed me over the edge. As I came her growl grew louder and her body shivered and shook. I realized she was having as big an orgasm as I was. She continued to suck at me for several long minutes, then released me slowly, and laid her head down on my thigh.

I thought she had gone to sleep until I felt her warm tongue lick along the side of my soft shaft and tickle the underside of the spongy head. With a deep sigh she said. "Damn, I didn't know a woman could come from sucking a dick. How does that work?"

I chuckled and touched the brake to kick out the cruise control, pulled the truck over to the side and turned into an overlook area on the right hand side of the road. Ruth sat up slowly and looked around.

"We're a little over half way up the mountain." I said to her.

I drove over to park parallel to the rail facing west. Even through the Los Angeles basin smog, the sea of city lights could be seen stretching for a hundred miles to and along the coast. The city of Los Angeles to the far right, Orange County directly in front, and the soft glow of San Diego hidden in the foothill to the south ran along the coast like a sting of glowing pearls.

Closer to us were the inland cities and towns scattered about like bright jewels. Ruth sat quietly and ran her eyes over the spectacular view.

After a while I opened the door and got out to fix my jeans. I stood there a moment looking at Ruth and then pulled my boots off and slipped the jeans off. As I was rolling them up a cold gust of wind came up the side of the mountain and made me shiver. I hurriedly got back inside and closed the door.

"If you can ride home naked, then I guess I can too."

She laughed and said. "That sounds good to me. Crank that heater up a notch will you, I had it nice and toasty in here and you let in the cold."

I chuckled and leaned over toward her saying. "I have the perfect way to warm things back up. It's also good for cleaning up that mess you're sitting in. so scoot your cute little butt over here and lean back and relax."

She looked at me a moment and then grinned as she did like I said. With a grin of my own I placed her left foot on the back of the seat and her right on the dash. Leaning over I licked slowly up the inside of one thigh and down the other. When she lifted her hips I cupped an ass cheek in each hand and dove into the sopping wet middle of her sex.

God, she was wet, from her tailbone to the hair above her slit, down her thighs almost to her knees. I took my time and licked, and sucked every square inch I could reach. By the time my tongue reached the source of this flood her breathing was harsh and ragged and her fingers were tangled in my hair.

A couple of long strong licks from her tail bone to her clit put her over the edge and I had to work hard at her opening to keep a second wave from washing me away. By the time I had that one under control I could sense another climax building.

I turned my attention to her clit and sucked it between my lips as I flicked my tongue rapidly over the swollen bud. Her hips came up higher and she pulled my hair to press her sex tightly to my mouth. Her long drawn out moan marked the length and strength of this orgasm. As it subsided she pushed my head away and slowly let her hips settle back to the seat.

I sat up and chuckled as I saw how fogged up the windows were. I pushed the button for the defroster on the heater panel. Ruth moved her feet back to the seat with a sigh before she opened her eyes and looked over at me.

"Wow. I think we got it warm in here, what do you think?"

TxRad
TxRad
5,952 Followers