Bigger the Hoop...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

George leaned in close to me during a brief moment when neither woman was around.

"What were you sayin' earlier?" He asked.

This wasn't a talk I wanted to have fully dressed, let alone naked. I could see Marie approaching so I hinted that I'd tell him later, it was a promise I didn't want to keep.

Marie had fresh drinks for us! George and I clinked beers followed by a loud cheer.

"Shall we go to the bedroom madam?" I asked Marie who took my outstretched arm.

She giggled all the way to the bedroom, whereupon I pushed her onto her back, slipped on a fresh rubber, then leapt upon her!

"Oh!" She cried out flying backwards.

"Oh!" She exclaimed when I crawled over her.

"Oh yes..." She moaned as my cockhead parted her pussy lips.

Marie was like Violet in many ways, firstly she wanted to be fucked hard and fast! Secondly, and this is difficult to explain to someone who hasn't been in group sex before, but her vagina was in the same place as her friend's.

Sounds silly, but it's true. All women have the same parts, but sometimes they are located slightly higher or lower. These two ladies were identical in that respect.

I however forgot about all that as I filled my mouth with pink nipple instead of explaining my vaginal theories. Violet entered the room with George, he laid her on her back then lifted her legs. I didn't watch much, but it seemed like he was dinning at the big V very aggressively!

"Fuck me, fuck me harder!" Marie cried out squeezing my arms as she came.

"Anytime!" I said in my deepest alien-like voice I could muster.

Marie didn't reply, I doubt she even heard me. Her eyes were squeezed shut and her chest was bright red as she came again and again.

I switched positions on Marie, she gasped in surprise as I inched her petite legs up on my shoulders. Instinctively her arms went to the bed as I lifted. In seconds I was Jack hammering her in a pile-driver from above!

"I want that too!" Declared Violet between gasps for breath.

I monitored Marie, I wanted her to cum and not to pass out. When I felt her pussy spasming on my cock I lowered her back down.

A glance at George revealed he was on his back with Violet climbing on top. Going for a mirror imagine on our bed I wrapped my arms around Marie. We were currently in missionary.

"What are you doing now!" She exclaimed.

I let my motions speak for me as I rolled. Marie was now on top, with me underneath.

"That was the devil's magic!" Marie exclaimed as she did the sign of the cross.

All of us laughed at that, in seconds however it was replaced by the hard moans of the women riding us.

Marie leaned down to kiss me, I held her sweaty body close to me as I spoke into her ear.

"I have no love for the rubbers." I whispered.

"Its mandatory for group play." She hissed back discretely.

"Fine." I replied, not wanting to upset the woman who not only let me fuck her, but also brought me a beer.

Violet climbed off George, removed his condom and started blowing him. Marie and I remained in our position.

"You know what they say about hoops!" Declared Violet between mouthfuls of black cock.

Answering questions during sex is never easy for me. I grunted something equivalent to a question mark. Just groaned in pleasure.

Marie however rode me from above as she spoke casually.

"No, what do they say?" She asked.

"The bigger the hoop the bigger the whore!" She replied.

All four of us erupted with a round of laughter! If someone were in the hallway they would assume we were inhaling laughing gas at dangerous amounts!

Catching my breath I snaked out from underneath Marie then pulled her by the hair to the other bed. Her flush face told me she loved the bad-boy caveman routine.

I then bent her over behind Violet, Marie caught on very quickly as to what I desired. I had another swig from my drink whilst I waited for her to get set up.

Marie started eating out her friend as I inserted my thick dick into her. The two ladies commenced in a moaning duel. I knew it wasn't a competition between them, they were both having a great time!

I don't make eye-contact with other men during group play, but I did notice George looking at me. There wasn't romance in his eyes, it was a scrutinizing gaze. I knew that despite a wild blow job from Violet, he wanted to hear more about that necklace!

It was time to mix things up. I held Marie by the hip while I gently fucked her from behind. In my other hand I was still sipping my beer.

"Marie," I asked now looking down at her, "have you ever been used as furniture before?"

I placed my beer on her lower back, surprisingly it stayed steady!

"No..." She replied confused, even after she felt my cold drink on her.

"Well you are now!" I declared to several hoots and hollers from George and Violet.

George then got up to use the rest room, I put on a fresh rubber as I guided the ladies into a new position. He returned to see Violet at the bottom and Marie on top!

"Oh yeah!" He exclaimed getting under the blankets on the other bed.

Due to the height difference the women we had to make a hard choice. While I fucked Violet, Marie was eaten out by her friend.

I felt my energy renewed! I truly felt like I could fuck all night! Perhaps those condoms weren't so bad?

My hands roamed both women! Their tits were all within arms reach! If they didn't think me an octopus before, they certainly did now! I grabbed and squeezed while thrusting and pumping!

I looked across the room, not at my friend who sipped his beer patiently, but rather at the mirror. I could see Marie's vagina being eaten out by Violet. I'm more a boobman than anything else, but even I was impressed!

I reached across Marie's petite frame, then using the mirror I snaked my fingers down to her inner thighs. I then gentle opened her outer lips to give Violet better access!

"Violet!" Marie exclaimed. "Whatever you doing, I like it!!"

Violet and I chuckled at this, Marie came but was confused. When we told her I was providing an extra hand, she laughed too.

Eventually the women untangled. Marie snuggled with George, and Violet was with me.

"I'm so hot!" Marie exclaimed.

"Yes you are!" I stated as I fucked her friend missionary.

"No the blankets!" She said. "I'm cooking!"

"Speak for yourself lady!" George said. "I grew up in Atlanta! This kind of cold would have shut the city down!"

We all laughed as Marie remained with George, but flipped the blankets off herself.

I didn't see this, I was setting Violet up for a pile-driver.

"Oh?" She said as I inched her long smooth legs higher and higher on my shoulders.

"Oh!" Violet exclaimed as I lifted her up.

"Oooooohhhhhh!!" She moaned when I fucked her downwards!

I didn't do this very long with her. Most women love a new position, but they also didn't want to throw their backs out.

Violet was on all fours with me hammer away at her from behind. I could see that Marie was giggling with George, and it was quite possible that she was giving him a handy under that blanket.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" Violet screamed as the bed hammered the wall.

I could feel that the condom wasn't giving me the super powers I felt minutes ago. It was time to change positions or time to fill the rubber.

Keeping my penis insider her, I used a grappling technique to get her onto her stomach. She grunted in confused delight as I moved my hands to her large tits.

"This is new!" She exclaimed.

I started muttering something about Americans only knowing two positions, than caught myself. Insulting a woman's culture whilst balls deep in her is never a good idea.

Violet moaned in delight oblivious of my potential gaff. I could feel the load growing within me.

"I'm going to cum soon." I whispered into her sweaty ear.

"Ok..." She gasped back.

Violet lifted her ass up causing me to gasp! I hammered my pelvis into hers harder then before. If I were going to cum I wanted it to be memorable!

I shifted my hands under her, oddly enough I learned this position in the Caribbean... it was also the last time I saw that damned necklace. My hands and arms were like snakes slithering about her body, out from her tits up past her armpits to meet behind her neck.

"Oh..." Exclaimed Violet as my fingers interlocked.

I wasn't able to see George and Marie, I was too into the moment with Violet. I had heard them sharing soft whispers and quiet giggles. I assumed they were looking at us in awe.

Wasting no time I resumed my previous aggressive hammering into Violet. Her moans of pleasure were louder than before! I was certain people on the street could hear her.

"Can I..." I said between breaths. "Cum on your face..."

"No." She replied plainly.

Even in my sex induced haze I could respect her wishes. In hindsight I should have begged forgiveness. I was certain that I had such a massive load, it was a shame to pump it into a condom.

"Yeah?" I asked in confirmation.

I forget Violet's reply, but it was icy, it was along the lines of 'would you want cum on your face?'. I was glad that she didn't tell me to stop.

"Facial?" Asked Marie from across the room. "Did someone say facial?"

I kept pounding Violet as I spotted in my peripheral vision Marie climbing off of George then leaping from the bed. The two of them were not snuggling as I had thought, but rather engaged in a lively sixty-nine.

"Yeah..." I said huskily. "You want it?"

"YES!!" Marie exclaimed.

"You don't mind?" I asked Violet.

"Nope!" She stated flatly.

Marie was hopping with anxiety! If there was a woman who loved her black sperm, it was her!

Untangling myself from Violet, I kissed her one last time. Marie had climbed onto her back on the bed. If Violet wasn't swifter, I swear Marie would have shoved her.

"Where do you want me?" She asked panting with anticipation.

"I don't have much time, so let's tittyfuck." I said stripping off the condom and reaching for the lubrication.

Marie laughed. "This reminds me of college before I started having sex!"

I smiled, I loved humping a chicks chest. Violet had climbed into bed with George, snuggling close to him.

Spreading the lube between her breasts I then mounted her. She ran her hands along my sides before pushing her tits together.

I pushed then slid in her sweaty cleavage, her flesh was so soft I knew I couldn't last for long.

"Oh yes!" Marie moaned. "Cum for me!"

I grunted an acknowledgement as I felt my penis growing.

"Cum on me!" She said loudly.

I felt it was time! I lifted my hips from her chest, then aimed for her face.

"Uuuugggghhhh!!" I grunted loudly as I came.

My aim was off, but in matters such as this shear volume made up for it. A giant glob landed on her chin, and another on her cheek running towards her earlobe. There was several pearl white drops that fell about her face and hair.

The strongest urge to lay down and sleep had overcome me! I wanted to pass out on top of Marie, but fought the urge.

"Laten we gaan douchen..." I mumbled getting off of Marie, I was so exhausted that I had stopped speaking English.

I stumbled towards the bathroom.

"Uh... ok!" A jubilant Marie said following me.

Under the hot water I refreshed enough to be understood by Marie.

"I want to fuck you." I said to after our shower to Marie as I took her towel to dry her.

"So..." She said confused. "Let's do it!"

"No rubbers!" I begged.

"Not in front of George or Violet." She cautioned.

I once creampied Marie on her sofa at home after watching a basketball game. I kept my mouth shut as I continued to dry her tits.

Marie looked up at me, her chest was flush, and I was certain it was not from the hot shower. Her pupils were wide.

"We can do it without the condoms." She said conspiratorially. "Keep quiet and we'll go to the other room."

"Sounds like a plan, but I need a minute to catch my breath." I replied.

Marie snatched her towel back to dry the rest of her body. We returned to the bedroom, George and Violet were sharing quiet secrets with one another.

"Bigger the hoop..." I said to them as I laid down on the opposite bed.

This got a laugh from the ladies. When they settled down, Marie placed her head on my chest and sleep took me swiftly.

I opened my eyes to find myself tied to a chair... back in that Afghan hotel. The two Russian reporter's paced back and forth with AK-74's in their hands. The brunette wore a Russian SMK forest camouflage fatigues with a Smersh tactical chest rig over top. She wore her hair loose.

The blonde wore a baby blue urban cam jumpsuit with a matching cap. Her jump suit was unzipped to her waist revealing a bright blue tank-top underneath.

"Where is the necklace!" The brunette demanded before striking me in the ribs with the butt of her rifle.

"Omf!" Was my only reply, I couldn't speak even if I wanted too, they had a rag jammed in my mouth.

"This isn't working!" Said the blonde slinging her rifle.

"He will talk!" The brunette stated as she held her rifle up to strike me again.

I stared her in the eye bravely. The blonde pulled out her pistol. During that time in Afghanistan a brandished pistol meant one of two things, you were serious, or someone was going to be executed.

I kept up the brave routine as I felt cold steel on my temple.

"Good bye!" The blonde said pulling the trigger.

"Kranker!" I cried out!

I opened my eyes to see Marie looking up at me. She had a big smile on her face, I assumed she could see the fear in my eyes. Sweat covered my body.

"It's ok dear." She said stroking my erect penis.

Embarrassed at my silly dream, I pulled Marie up to distract everyone from what I might have thought of me.

"I brushed." Marie said kissing me.

She was indeed minty. Instinctively I grabbed a condom, slid it on then pulled Marie on top of me.

"On top is where I really shine!" Marie declared as she rolled her hips up and down on me.

I raised my hands up to squeeze her tits, but soon gave up, she was moving much too fast for me to hold on!

When I was finally awake enough I flipped her over onto her back to resume my spot in the driver's seat. I didn't see George and Violet, but I assumed they were enjoying a very good show!

I had Marie's legs resting on my inner elbows, with one hand I held a leg, the other I brought forward to massage her clitoris. I must have found it as she screamed in delight!

"Oh yes! Oh yes!" She roared.

I confused fucking her as I stroked her most sensitive location. She eventually shook with a final orgasm.

"Oh my god!" She said panting. "That was good!"

I spat onto my thumb to start again when she shook a finger at me.

"It is way too sensitive for that again!" She stated emphatically.

Being fine with that I laid down upon her to kiss while doing it missionary. Occasionally I lowered my face to worship those magnificent pink nipples!

Under me Marie moaned in pleasure, I could tell this was a moment she did not wish to end!

I am a man who runs marathons, but as I continued fucking, I could not cross the finish line! Perhaps it was the stress of my dream, or the damned rubber, I was unable to cum!

Sweat covered my body as I refused to give up, it soon poured forth onto poor Marie, who was still in ecstasy.

"Let's go to the living room." I whispered into her ear.

Marie conspiratorially nodded her head. We kissed then walked in single file. George and Violet seemed on the verge of sleep and either didn't notice our escape, or didn't care. I removed, then discarded the condom that had caused me so much trouble.

We met at the sofa George and I received matching blowjobs on earlier. I now felt cold with all my sweat drying! I pulled Marie in for a kiss and enjoyed her hot skin.

"Do you want me on top?" She asked smiling.

"No." I stated. "I want to finish what I started."

"Fine by me!" Exclaimed Marie as she laid down.

I looked Marie up and down, she looked gorgeous! Her cheeks were ruddy from all the smiling and cumming she did. Her upper chest was red as well, for the same reason no doubt.

Looking at her breasts I could see how painfully erect her nipples were. Although I couldn't cum, I was very hard just looking at her!

"Do you wanna join me..." Marie asked with a pregnant pause at the end of her sentence.

"Oh yeah!" I replied climbing on her.

It felt a thousand times better without the rubber! I didn't rush into this second round, first I dipped my cockhead into her wet pussy then withdrew it.

"Don't play that game with me!" Sassed Marie as she tried to pull me closer with her petite hands.

There was no giving into her demands as I pushed slightly deeper than pulled out.

"I want it all!" Begged Marie.

This continued until she shook with anticipation. That was when I gave her all of it.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" She said enthusiastically.

As I picked up my pace, her grip on my arm also increased.

"Cum inside me!" She whispered as if we were partners in crime. "I want it!"

I worked faster and harder to give her what she desired. Sweat formed again all over my body! Even behind my knees were wet!

"My god!" Chanted Marie loudly.

It was obvious she had forgotten we didn't want to attract a crowd. The last thing I wanted was for our friends to walk in and George to say, 'That's a real nasty habit you got there.'

I was nearly in the situation as before, unable to cross that finish line; this time however I was not going to quit!

"Make me your whore!" Marie commanded. "Cum inside me!"

Normally sex talk doesn't register in my head, I can't focus on it and fuck at the same time. That night I could hear it all.

"Breed me!" She teased. "Make me pregnant!"

Neither of us could actually make a child, but it didn't matter at that moment.

"Fill me with your cum!" She begged.

That set me over the edge! I could feel the fresh load of cum building inside me!

"Make me a Queen of Spades!" She said.

I was going to do just that!

"Cum for me!" Marie chanted. "Cum inside me!"

"Aaaaarrrrrggggghhhhh!!" I blurted out as I came.

It felt momentous! It was as if a nuclear bomb of biblical proportions exploded! Although I fired a great deal less sperm than before, it was launched with considerable force!

"That was goooood!" Marie said slurring her words.

"Anytime..." I mumbled collapsing upon her in a sweaty heap. "Anytime!"

I struggled to stay conscious, I was suddenly exhausted.

"Don't leave." She said clutching me close. "Don't ever leave."

I grunted a word of acknowledgement, I wasn't able to breath let alone speak.

Marie held me tightly. "Never knew how much I missed this,"

I agreed with her whole-heartedly!

'Condoms were for fools, and... wisemen?' I thought to myself confusedly.

I suddenly felt more awake and much more aware how dumb I was. Here I was at a condoms only party pumping a load into a chick I had duped! The last thing I wanted was for our friends to walk in shaking their heads.

I could almost hear George saying 'You never were that smart.'

"We gotta get up." I said kissing Marie.

"I don't want too." Was her reply.

I pulled out reluctantly, even despite her resistance. I went to the bathroom to freshen up.

When I came back out, I ended up in bed with Violet, Marie wanted to cozy up with George. I spooned with her placing my hands to cup each of her round boobs.

I wondered if Marie were going to get some bareback action with George. Before I could see what would happen, I had drifted off to sleep rather quickly.

I awoke refreshed without the adrenaline rush of night terrors. Violet seemed to be asleep in my arms, I could feel her regular breaths.

Although I wasn't feeling frisky, I did find myself leaning towards it. I felt better, the cat nap really restored my balance, that or the two handfuls of large breasts and a nice ass on my groin.